All Comments on 'Seven Year Itch'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
Rw43Rw4310 months ago

“I stopped watching porn. Now I just read and contribute to Literotica, so Amy and I had a good love life.”

<>

Fixed it for ya. Thanks for the story. And the ad. And for smashing a few tropes.

<>

Could stand some technical corrections— p. 1 was all over the place from a POV and pronoun/antecedent standpoint. And your introduction read like an Author’s note that lasted interminably, so I wasn’t sure when to stop skimming.

jazzharpjazzharp10 months ago

Board! As in stiff as? Really?

After that, I'll give your story a try for old times' sake.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

I guess they learned a lesson after all!

5

SaintososSaintosos10 months ago

We all change with time. But this D.G. can't compare with the D.G. of the Laurel Era. Did Laurel, Lady Cybil (Sp) and Wolf Blitzen and the long list of truly qualified editors make that much difference? The intellectual and grammatical quality has cratered. Then, too, the thread seems to have lost the identifying cutting edge of civilized creativity during the past few years; and this is no criticism of Randi, who continues to write with a carefully managed talent. Also, how valid is my perception that the culture base of the massive audience has shifted and fractured? Over the past few months, several of the truly capable early writers broke a long withdrawal and contributed more than acceptable stories; and they must have been more than disappointed. Since I was hoping for a renaissance of sorts, I was let down but not surprised. Time marches on.

miket0422miket042210 months ago

I would have never expected to read a story from this author that was this poorly written.

Disappointing.

BigfundrewBigfundrew10 months ago

Please consider an editor. This was a mess. Also, both main characters came across as rather stupid.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ10 months ago

Did someone hack your account? You were one of the better writers in LW. This was awful. They were both idiots. He is a cuck. That is a disease and doesn’t just go away. The spelling errors were a huge distraction. Lots of rookie mistakes

Pinto931Pinto93110 months ago

What’s happened to your writing you used to write some of the better LW stories, your last few have just been juvenile.

enderlocke77enderlocke7710 months ago

This did not feel like ur work didn't like it no emotion and red like an essay

RobcolesRobcoles10 months ago

I have to agree with everyone else. Definitely not up to your usual high standard. Sorry 😔

BSreaderBSreader10 months ago
Sorry

Not my of tea, swinging usually ends in divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I dont know why but the stories on here just seem to be getting worse

RosenkavalierRosenkavalier10 months ago

What do you think when you read the first line?

” Couple becomes board after married seven years. ”

Dyslexia?

Spelling disorder?

I really recommend to spell check your first sentences.

Then I will not be bored but on board.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

bored not board

PolpolpPolpolp10 months ago

What a poor story, WE can sée you definitely doesnt know how to write cuck story and its a good thing

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Totally narrated stories are my forte. I think it's called first person that I like. Kind of an odd story line too. Oh, and thanks for not turning her into a black cock slut. Way too much of that here.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Do you mean "bored"? Bored means "no interest or lack of attention"

Board is a plank of wood.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Who is to blame for this fiasco? Him for not saying something or her for claiming that she was waiting for him to say no. BS Weak minds that can cause more heartache or catastrophe for all.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story will probably go down like a lead balloon. There really is no one to like on this story. Why any man gets off seeing his wife or girlfriend get fucked is beyond my comprehension. Equally, how any wife or girlfriend gets off seeing their husband fucking a someone else is again beyond my comprehension. Talk to any swingers or Swapping couple they will tell you how good thier life is no one gets hurt its just sex its just getting off. Its just shooting cum into pussy or ass and they do it 1000s of times one couple on this site have been fucking around for 20 years. Imagine that? Never being faithful never just making love just fucking for 20 years? Then we have this couple in this story, two really dumb characters. I can't believe DG wrote this story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Is this some ghost write for DGHEAR? Sort of like how Clive Cussler basically sold his name and his stories all went to trash?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think the sheen has left the trophy. You may want to consider retirement from erotic story telling.

KiwihunterKiwihunter10 months ago

This was rather mechanical and not at all like you usual stuff which stirs up emotions. Rather flat I felt.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved this narrative. When I read it I felt that the couple pulled themselves back from the brink of destruction. Amy faltered but developed into a strong, thoughtful partner unlike many in the L/W category. Grammar and some sentences could have been cleaned up but I do not read these stories for that. TFS…

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Any man that wants to see his wife with another man should have a bullet put through his brain.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

All a bit messy and well below expectations.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Couple becomes board after married seven years." BOARD? BOARD? I read no further than your title. I know you love cuck shit but, God in Heaven, learn to spell.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loving wife stories seem to be all about the cheating wife. This husband is the biggest asshole ever. The one-and-only saving grace for the story is that she had enough sense to to tell him it's over one way or another. Ejither the out-of-marriage sex goes or she goes. 10 stars for her. None for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sorry. I couldn't get into this one the narration just went on too long. I bailed out on page one. Also, I saw too many unforced errors. Not what I expected from DG Hear. I was leaning toward two stars, but because I didn't read the whole thing, I did not rate the story.

JPB

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny10 months ago

I really don't like how the wife put all the Cleveland fiasco on him. She's the one who danced with him and gave non committal answers, then she sucked his dick without even a head nod from her husband. She's at least part to blame if not all. The other option was to force a physical confrontation potentially? A precarious position to put your spouse in. I'm a big guy that has taught alot in life so I wouldn't be as shaken but most aren't like me and may have never thrown a punch. Her level of animosity towards her husband and her pregnancy was misguided and I probably woulda opted for divorce as she had previously lied and cheated about Zack.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You're getting complacent. There's not enough dialogue in this story to make it worth reading (but I managed), and the continual exposition starts sounding like a second-hand account or a rough draft. Writing is visual, and too much of this had the flat feel of someone telling us. For the hardcore JO crowd looking for a cheap thrill or a quick read, it might be enough. For those who read and enjoy your stories, it won't cut it. As stated in your intro, the story was spilling out of your head--better left there to season, finish and trickle it out as a storyteller would. I never read comments before I write what I think, and a glance downward shows that I'm not alone in my appraisal. You are better than this, mon ami. Rating: A grudging, TWO five-pronged pointy things.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

When I saw the writer had used the word 'board' for 'bored' in the teaser, I should have known this story wasn't going to be worth reading, Go back to the drawing board, DG—this isn't what you want to post.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

At first, I thought there was some clever pun involved with the mistake in the description, "Couple becomes board [sic] after married seven years." But, apparently not. On board with the rest, far below you usual bar for storytelling. Should have relegated this one to the recycle bin.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

well, the author's story summary certainly gives new meaning to the idea of "having a woody"

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story of Bradley, a stupid asshole who insisted on pushing his marriage to the point of near destruction. Amy is the stronger one and showed more fortitude. Yes, Amy could have told the black guy to bug off, but that was Brad's job! Brad had one job to do! Protect and defend his marriage and family from all threats foreign or domestic. Brad introduced enemies from both camps into their lives and actually was the domestic enemy in the invasion.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

...oh and dragging interracial crap into this story knocked it down from a 4ish ☆ to a 1☆ for me. When the plot is supported by interracial action then it becomes an 'interracial sex' story. I don't care for IS stories and if that was what I was looking for I would go to the interracial category to read them. But I don't, and I hate seeing them gum up the Loving Wives category.

Opinionated1Opinionated110 months ago

I always have looked forward to your stories. I havent agreed with every idea you ran with, but always

loved your story telling. I'm not sure at this point if you have become corrupted or just aren't as into writing

as you used to be. This 'effort' would have been normal for a new author bent on cuckolding no respect

cheating stories, but for a great author like you this was quite sad. Please write us a good story about love and heartache and remorse the way you used to....

DG HearDG Hear10 months agoAuthor

I was told by two friends not to submit this story. I guess I should have listened to them. I really had this story going around in my head. It's one of the reasons I gave a warning at the beginning.

Sorry

DG Hear

LickideesplitLickideesplit10 months ago

“Her and Amy were really close.” … End of penultimate chapter on page 1

NO … NO … NO!

Ignore the proper noun (Amy) and correct for number (‘were’ to ‘was’.)

HER was really close. (?) I don’t think so!

SHE was really close. Doesn’t that sound better?

@DG Hear … It looks like you wrote the first draft and sent it in!

Do not forget LIT has FREE editors!

012Say012Say10 months ago

I don’t mind negative feedback on my stories, but to other authors it often disturbs me. I read this yesterday, smiled, gave it 5 stars and moved on. Today, I saw the score, then read the comments. As always my first comment is with a couple hundred new stories on this site daily, why anyone would read and comment on something they don’t like astounds me. Second, this is not a formula story, the most prevalent of which is wife strays and after briefly suffering husband uses his powers of sorcery and turns them into frogs, then serves frog legs to her coconspirators. Stories which wander from the themes do not score well. I for one liked a different theme and hope you continue to grace us with your creativity.

SaintososSaintosos10 months ago

Hey, DG. Obviously you are still ticking. I would appreciate another effort soon. Obviously, you didn't realize that the site has missed you, and many of us leapt to the fore when we saw your name. I'm betting you didn't critically proof that story a dozen times before you hit the send key. Are your friends editors? I find myself tempted to hit "send" after I get the first draft crafted. I know the tedium. You just want to get the danged thing off your shoulders. I'm always afraid that if I read it too many times,

the danged this will fall apart and i will have wasted two weeks. Post another one soon, please.

someoneothersomeoneother10 months ago

The story synopsis is "Couple becomes board after married seven years." When a great author cannot distinguish between "bored" and "board," I start wondering.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Like with politicians this is what happens when you try to do something for too long. Time to retire dude.

lAnatomistelAnatomiste10 months ago

Sorry, but this was hard to read: The story flipped from third-person to first-person. There's no emotional content, just "Sgt. Joe Friday" narration. I'm normally not a grammar-nazi, but "her and I (did something)" just doesn't work, unless it's a kid saying it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"We split our tab and left a tip." I'm highlighting this, because it's when I'd had enough of reading so many pointless details being thrown in. This read like AI wrote it. So many short sentences after another. So many pointless details.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Typical cuckold story from Randi's group of sycophants, y'know, the ones who claim to be the best on Literotica. 2 stars.

AllNigherAllNigher10 months ago

Dg hear. I like alot of your stories. But this one read like a list of activities. There was really little to no emotion which made it hard to keep interested. They story itself I wasn't keen on ... Can't understand why guys want to see their wives with other men. But that wasn't the big problem with the story, the writing was. Sorry I rarely comment on that but you've shown how well you can write and this didn't live up to your other works in that respect.

Too the person who didn't like interracial gumming up loving wives... Too bad. Interracial was one part but it's his call where it fits and loving wives is totally appropriate for this with, more so than interracial really. It was mostly about the wife having sex with others not interracial. At it's root it was a cuckold story... Classically. Not my cup of tea but fitting in loving wives so I have to sift through that crap to get to what I enjoy.

That said, the way race was interjected is both disturbing and typical of literotica. Both of them got off on the sex when it was a white dude but neither did with a black guy. She got into the sex even when she didn't want to do it all the other time, and he got hard.... So clearly this was an issue with the skin color for both of them. Basically making her fuck other guys is acceptable, but one black guy and she's leaving him? Clear what this means.,..

Not your best work dude, how your next one is better.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He was one lucky man. He needed to suffer.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

First time I’ve ever scored a DG Hear story lower than *4, and usually *5. You took the lowest road in LW with the use of the stereotypical big black clown for the ultimate degradation of the white wife and husband. Buster, GPup, and their bottom feeding ilk provide more than enough of that filth. To have a LW legend of your stature stoop so low is unfanthomable. Wish you had paid more heed to your friends.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndy10 months ago

A cautious tale of what can happen. There was a warning at the beginning so you the readers fault if you didn’t take it. When someone tells you what is happening why do you get offended from it! That is what I from get from several commenters - sour grapes!

DG Hear normal well written, good characters and dialogue story! After writing 373 stories if an author wants to experiment with their writing go for it. It is not like any reader here is paying for it! Thank you for posting!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not one of your better stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sometime Karma is a bitch, those guys were lucky!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You may wish to use BORED the next time. There isn't as much wood in the word.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Any male (I didn't say man) like this who wants his wife to be fucked by some ohter man is lower than a snake's belly. This bastard deserved every bit of anguish he got, even more. I wish the baby had turned out to be black. D G Hear, I never thought you would stoop to writing shit like this. Alsolutely zero stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...