Seven Years as a Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Man forced to act as a wife of a millionaire.
1.6k words
4.71
28.8k
32

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
658 Followers

A week later a plan was in place. Simon had arranged a meal in his favorite Italian restaurant for his three fellow board members.

The board members were the ones Simon suspected the most.

Mel was to get friendly with them after the wine started flowing. Simon was unsure if he wanted to put Mel through having to be "friendly". This surprised her, he had blackmailed her into living as a woman, and had practically raped her. Now he was concerned for her welfare.

She assured him she would be in total control. She would only sip her wine and reminded him that even though she would be at her feminine best, she was still a guy deep down. She didn't like having to say that. She paused to consider how far down the rabbit hole she had gone. She really liked being a woman, it was all so new and exciting to her. She wondered if she should have been a woman all along.

Before the meal Angie came to help her get ready. Mel was growing quite proficient at makeup, but still knew that Angie was an expert in bring out her best.

"So, you want to look your seductive best tonight then?"

"Yes, I want to go for super sexy, but not slutty. Do your best girlfriend."

"You know what Mel? You are taking to this like a duck to water. You got the credit card from Simon without any problems. I think I'm helping create a monster."

"I'll just call you Mrs Frankenstein then. You know the plan. I want some tips."

"Well powerful men are all about ego. So don't think what Mark would have liked, think of what Simon would like."

"How do I start then Angie?"

"First touch your hair when you talk to them. When you know they are looking at you, lick your lips. Oh, if you can, touch their hand or arm when you speak to them."

"What do I say?"

"Most guys like that don't really care. It's all about them. Just act like you're impressed."

"Got it."

Mel touched Angie's arm and said;

"That's really fascinating Angie, you are so clever."

Angie chuckled.

"Wasted on me girl. I'm not trying to get into your knickers."

Simon stood slack jawed as he waited at the bottom of the stairs. Mel carefully stepped down each stair with her red painted toes showing through her thin black stockings. The strappy black shoes had a 4-inch heel.

As Simon slowly took in her beauty, the saw that the side split in her long black dress, just gave a glimpse of stocking top as she walked.

Her lips were glossy red, her eyes smokey and seductive. She was wearing tear drop diamond earrings. Her hair was perfect. She was perfect.

Mel could see a lump forming in the front of his trousers. She felt a surge of pride that she was the cause. This was power. Mark could never have done this.

"Down boy. We don't have time now. If you're good, I may let you make love to me later."

Make love, she thought. That's what it had started to feel like recently. There had been a lot more holding and kissing. Not the brutal fucking she had when they first had sex.

"How do you look that good? Your figure? How?"

"A very tight corset. You're going to have to help me out of it later. I doubt if I'll be able to eat much tonight."

Simon's driver just stared at her as he opened the door for her. All this attention boosted her confidence. When the arrived, Simon told the driver to come back at 10.30. They were the last ones to arrive.

Simon introduced her to the board. Sarah Billington, a stern looking woman in her 50's. Robert Philips, a man with a friendly smile and very little hair, about 65 years old Mel guessed. Then there was David Potts, he was about 30 years old, very handsome, and very confident. Everyone shook her hand, but David pulled her in for a kiss.

They all sat for their meal. Mel was opposite Simon, with David on her left. After starters the wine was flowing freely. The board members were discussing the marketing of the new charger. Mel pretended to be bored. David had nearly drunk a bottle of red on his own. Suddenly she felt a hand on her thigh. She didn't move as it explored the split in her dress. It got as far as the suspender clip on her stockings until she moved her leg.

She glanced quickly at David and winked. She got up and said;

"Excuse me, nature calls."

As she walked to the ladies at the back of the restaurant she saw David close behind.

"Stockings, eh? I love a woman that knows how to dress."

"Really? It would blow your mind if you saw what I had under my dress." She said mischievously.

"Why are you with him? He ok, but boring. You need a real man to show you a good time."

"To be honest, I'm attracted to power David. It's an aphrodisiac to me."

She moved closer and could feel an impressive lump form in his trousers.

"It really gets me hot. Simon is the most powerful man in the company. That does if for me."

She licked her lips, them bit her bottom lip as looked up into his eyes. She could see he was turned on. He sighed.

"Well, if you love power, you should stick with me. Soon I'll be calling the shots."

Mel grabbed his belt and dragged him into the ladies. It was a single toilet so she knew she could be alone with him as she locked the door. Her hand went down the front of his trousers and grabbed his cock.

"Oh my god, you are a dirty bitch, aren't you?"

"All this talk of power has got me hot. I'd love to see Simon humbled he can be such a prick."

She unzipped his fly and pulled his cock free of his underwear. It was standing at a 45 degree angle, hard and twitching in the cool air.

She gently stroked him. His eyes rolled back, and he groaned.

"Tell me how you're going to humiliate him."

"I can't not yet."

She let his cock fall from her hand.

"Please, you can't stop now!"

"I'm not in the mood now."

"Oh god! OK, but suck me, I need some release."

"Tell me then. "

Mel took the tip into her mouth and licked the underside with her tongue.

"I.. we.. what he doesn't know is about the patient."

She stopped

"What about it?"

"Keep sucking bitch."

Mel wanted to squeeze his balls for that, but thought it was better to play the bimbo.

She went back to work. She could feel him tensing up.

"You smug prick of a boyfriend doesn't.. Ahh ... realize the.. oh.. employee that invented it didn't sign a contract with us that gives the company rights to... oh my...his invention.. Me and Sarah and going to buy..Ohhh."

Mel felt him spurt into her mouth. She swallowed. She felt disgusted with herself, but she had found out what was happening. In a way she was disappointed in men. Was it that easy to manipulate all men? This man had just cost himself millions. All that for a quick blow job. Would she have done that as Mark.

They went back to their seats.

"You were gone a while." Said Simon.

David winked at him. "There was a bit of queue and Mel, and I were having a nice chat."

Mel saw a flash of anger in Simon's eyes, she kicked his foot under the table. During the rest of the meal David squeezed Mel's leg a few more times. When the coffee came, he made a remark about her having hers with extra cream. Simon gave Mel a hurt look. He could guess what happened.

In the back of the car on the way home Mel explained what had happened. Simon was livid.

"I'll fucking kill him. I'm so sorry. I didn't want you to have to do that. I just wanted you to chat with them."

"I'm sorry Simon. It just seemed a way get him to talk quickly. After all it's not the first time a man has taken advantage of me, is it?"

She gave him an angry look. He mumbled and looked out of the window. They rode the rest of the way in silence.

When they got home Simon asked her to sit with him in the living room. He poured them both a whisky.

"Mel, I don't know how to say this, but I'm so sorry. I feel like a piece of crap. I'm a bloody monster. I forced you into dressing as a woman and forced you to have sex with me. What you said in the car brought it home to me. I'm no different from that dickhead David."

Mel was crying. He was right, she had been abused. Now she wasn't sure if she was suffering from something like Stockholm syndrome, or she really did like being Mel? She saw the tears in his eyes. He was sincere.

"I just want to tell you, if you want to leave, just tell me. I'll give you a million. Please forgive me. When you told me what happened I was so angry at you. I felt betrayed. I wanted to kill him. It made me realize. I love you. I just want you to be happy. If you want to stay as Mel, I will do anything I can to make you happy. It's your decision."

Tears were streaming down her face. Her makeup was a mess. She gulped. There were so many conflicting emotions. She was angry at him, but she didn't like the thought of him being upset. Did she love him?

She got up and as she climbed the stairs, she looked back at him and said;

"I'll sleep on it."

leeanna19
leeanna19
658 Followers