Seven Years as a Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
Millionaire forces a man to be his wife. Now regrets it.
1.9k words
4.77
26.2k
38

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
671 Followers

Simon slept poorly that night. He tossed and turned all night. He never felt this way about Stacy. What was wrong with him? He was a monster. He used his money and power to trick men into acting and living as women. Was he some sort of demented wannabe Dr. Frankenstein?

He liked Stacy, but it was like a business arrangement. She had sex with him them she would go to her room afterwards. It was all a little bit cold. She saw to his needs and that was it. Mel was another thing. He felt affection towards her, he knew that. When she told him what David had done he was furious.

He spent a sleepless night thinking how he would get David out of the company. He still wanted to punch him. While he did this, he didn't have to think what he had done to Mel.

The next morning, he knocked on Mel's door with a cup of coffee. She didn't answer. He left it outside her locked door. He went to work feeling concerned and guilty.

Mel waited until she heard the front door close until she got up. She looked at her reflection in the mirror she was a mess. Her hair was stuck to her face from her tears, and she had "panda" eyes.

She showered and dressed in the least feminine clothes she could find. She found a pair of plain black satin panties, a pink roll neck sweater and a pair shiny black leggings. She brushed her hair and looked at herself. She would still pass as a woman even without the makeup. This didn't upset her.

She went downstairs, taking the cold cup of coffee with her. After making some fresh coffee and toast she tidied up and ran the vacuum cleaner around the house. In a strange way she enjoyed doing this. Was it odd that she enjoyed housework? It was nice to do something and see an instant result. From messy to tidy, so straightforward. Why wasn't life like that?

All day she fought with her emotions. She came to the conclusion that she may be trans. Most of the trans people she knew of, knew they were from an early age. There were quite a few that found out going through puberty or later. She had always thought that there was something missing in her life. Something not quite right. She always felt uncomfortable when Kim's lesbian friends would bitch about trans women being men in dresses trying to hijack women's rights. Was that why she felt uncomfortable?

What did that mean now? This had been forced upon her. Would she have ever known? She wondered if Angie had spotted it. She suspected she had. What should she do now? Simon had offered her a million, but she felt for him. It was all she could do to keep silent when he took her coffee up that morning.

Why was life so bloody complex? He had forced her to do this. He had forced her to have sex with him. That was a horrible thing to do to anyone. She just loved the attention and intimacy that she felt though. She had never felt this before. She decided to have it out with him when he got home.

~o~O~o~

Around 6.30pm she heard his car on the drive. When he walked in, she was sitting in the living room. He had no idea what to expect. He had wanted to call but was worried she had left. She was still there. That was something at least.

"Mel. I just don't know what to say. I.."

"How about sorry? That would be a good start."

Simon sat next to her and tried to put his arms around her. She pulled away.

"I'm so sorry Mel. I should never have done this to you. You must hate me."

"Strangely I don't. I'm angry with you. What you did to me, and Stacy is perverse, but I think I can understand it. You're gay and can't admit it. Being a rich idiot, you came up with a solution. You make a man look like a woman and it eases you guilt."

Simon looked down at the floor. Tears were forming in his eyes.

"Mel you're half right. Don't you think I haven't tried sleeping with men? I tried. Nothing happened. Some even crossdresed for me. Still nothing. The person needs to be feminine. You just seemed that way to me. I'm so sorry if I hurt you."

"You did hurt me. You are right about my femininity too. It explains a lot about my life. I could make friends with girls easily. Although none ever wanted to sleep with me. I never "got" guys. I never understood they dynamics of male bonding. I'm sure I'm trans. You uncovered that it me."

"Where does that leave us?"

"I won't lie Simon. I have feelings for you."

He lifted his head. His eyes shone in the light from the table lamp. He looked like a small puppy that had just been given a pat on the head.

"You do? I think I'm in love with you Mel. I have never felt like this. I felt empty all day. I wasn't sure you'd be here when I came home."

"What I need to know Simon, is do you love me, or do you love your image of me. The sexy women you can have whenever you want?"

"I love you, Mel. I don't know how I can prove it."

"I do. Sleep with me."

"What would that prove?"

"Come to bed now. I'll see you upstairs in 5 minutes."

When he arrived in his room she was under the sheets. He saw her clothes on the chair.

"Strip off Simon, then jump in next to me. "

As he drew the covers back, he saw her naked body. He paused for a second. She was watching him intently. His mind said that he was getting into bed with a man. No, this was Mel, not a man, he thought.

She turned on her side and he closed the distance.

"Spoon me, Simon. I want to feel your body next to mine."

Slowly he moved across the bed. She felt his hot breath on her neck. He nibbled her ear. She started to get erect. She slid his hand from her hip to her cock. He started to stroke it slowly.

"That feels nice Simon. Keep that up then you can make love to me."

Simon was fighting his feelings. He had his hand on a man's cock. He was playing with a man's cock. No he thought this is Mel. She is the woman he loved. She was Mel. He felt himself stiffen. He wanted Mel. It didn't matter how she was dressed She was Mel.

Mel felt his enlarged organ pushing hard against her backside. She smiled to herself.

"Down boy! I need to get ready for you. I'll slip into something more appropriate."

"You don't have to. I love you as you are."

"No honestly. I feel better if I wear something sexy."

She returned in under 5 minutes. She looked stunning. She was wearing a black silk teddy. Her legs were clad in black fishnets. On her feet were shiny ankle boots with a 6-inch heel. She had put on a quick coat of fire engine red lipstick.

She saw his cock twitch as he took in what she was wearing.

"You really didn't have to."

"You mouth says one thing, your cock says another."

She laughed.

He sat up and wrapped his arms around her waist. His hand sought out her small cock.

"Ohhh Simon!"

He couldn't answer her, as her cock was filling his mouth. After a few minutes she pulled away.

"No, please no more. Your turn now."

She pushed his chest and he fell onto his back. She slowly licked his member, from his balls to the tip. When she saw he was writhing, wanting more. She slowly took as much of him into her mouth as she could. Her head boobed gently as her tongue worked on his shaft.

She looked up into his eyes as she worked. She saw he eyes widen. He was close to orgasm.

"Stop! Please Mel, I want to make love to you."

Make love! She thought. That's a first.

She lay next to him on the bed. He pulled her to him. She shivered as his strong arms pulled her face to his.

"I love you, Mel. I really do. Whatever you want to do I will be fine with."

She paused. She wasn't sure how he'd react to what she wanted to say.

"Simon. I don't know. This is all new to me. What if I wanted to go all the way? To have surgery. Would you still want me?"

"Mel I realize now. It's the person I love. The body helps, but it's you. I guess that was your test wasn't it? To see is I would be turned on by you without the clothes. So yes, whatever you want to do I will support you and be with you."

She let out a quiet sob.

"I was hoping you you'd say that. I don't know what I'd do if you said no."

He pushed her over and kissed her. He drew back and looked down at her.

"I won't lie my love. I do like it when you dress in sexy clothes. It's like the sauce on my steak dinner. I love the steak, but it just adds a bit with the sauce."

"As long as you're not calling me a dog's dinner, then I'll admit I enjoy it too."

He smiled and kissed her. He lifted both her legs and carefully slipped inside her. She watched his eyes as he gently made love to her. He lent down and kissed her repeatedly. This time she could feel herself build slowly to an orgasm. His slow steady strokes went on and on. She couldn't take much more.

She wrapped both her legs around him and pulled him in hard. She let out a slight whimper.

"Mel?"

"It's nice that you are being so gentle Simon. Now fuck me like you mean it."

His eyes went wide with shock, but she didn't need to ask twice. He sped up and soon the room was filled with the sound of flesh slapping on flesh.

Mel's eyes rolled back. This was amazing. He had done this to her before. Her knees were almost on her shoulders. Most of his weight was on her. She could see sheer pleasure in his eyes. She saw lust, want and need. This was for her. This added to her pleasure. She was loved. She felt needed. She was Mel, she was a woman.

She felt him explode inside her. He screamed.

"Oh god yesssss."

This drove her over the edge. This time it was something new. Her whole body shook and trembled. She had never felt like this before. She was close to passing out.

"Oh my! That was incredible." She said.

Simon collapsed next to her and wrapped his arms around her.

After some gentle kissing he said.

"I love you, Mel. Stay with me forever."

"No."

"No? But you said.."

He looked crestfallen.

"Don't be daft you silly bugger. I'm bloody starving I'm getting up to make us dinner."

Simon threw a pillow at her as she slipped though the bedroom door.

leeanna19
leeanna19
671 Followers