Seven Years as a Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Man is forced to be a millionaire's wife.
2.2k words
4.75
37.7k
36

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers

A few days later when Angie arrived, Mel was buzzing. She was proud of what she had done with Simon. Angie explained she was going to be there most of the day. She was going to pierce her ears and give her collagen injections in her lips. She told her it should be ok, as it would only last five years.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?"

"Yes please Angie. I want to look my best. He wants me so bad when he comes home. It's so nice to be wanted. Mark never knew that feeling."

"Mel let me tell you a bit about life. Men and women. Will you take advice from a forty-year-old?"

"Please Angie, I want to know everything, I'm a novice."

"I don't suppose Mark was ever chased by women was he?"

"No. My only female friend was Kim, well I spoke to her friends too."

"Was Kim a feminist?"

"Yes, and so were her friends. How did you know?"

"Well they tend to go for non-threatening men. Men they would never dream of having sex with. Sorry, I'm not being nasty, but I bet that it's true."

"Well a few were lesbians anyway, but none of them ever liked me like that. They would hate me now"

"Why?"

"Because I dress as a woman. They all hated transgender women. They even protested about one that used the women's toilet. That's the first time I heard the term TERF."

"What did they think of men?"

"It was all man are bastards, smash the patriarchy, the world would be better without men. That sort of stuff. It made me feel uncomfortable sometimes. Kim just said, we don't mean you Mark."

"Ha, typical new wave feminist. Uni is full of them. Let me tell you, most women don't think like that. I can guarantee they will be lonely old women one day. They will regret their attitudes. I think men are great. You just need to know what women have known since the beginning of time."

"Please tell Angie."

"Well first let me address your friend's opinions. Smash the patriarchy. While there are far more men in positions of power, the amount of women in power are increasing year on year. If there was a patriarchy deliberately keeping women subjugated, would they have given women the vote? Did you used meet in secret with other men and decide how you are going to suppress women?"

"No of course not."

"More men are at the top through aggression. They want it more. You know what, they are welcome to it. Many work themselves to death trying to get there. Men commit suicide four times more than women. Feminists want equality, they have it now, but how many would go and fight a war? They want equality, only when it suits them."

"Yes, a couple of guys killed themselves at uni."

"That's because boys are brought up to be tough. Not to show emotion. They can't confide their weaknesses and fears. This is where you as a woman can help. Don't ever judge your man. Listen to him. Understand and help. Then you will have the most loyal man you could ever want."

"I didn't understand how they thought the world would run if they got rid of all the men."

"Spot on Mel. I'd like to see your feminist friends digging a hole at 3 o'clock in the morning, standing in mud, fixing a broken cable. Men keep the world running for us all, men and women. Even for idiots who say stupid stuff like that."

"It did make me uncomfortable when they said that stuff. Screaming at that poor trans women just for using the toilet. I told them I didn'twant anything to do with them."

"What men want, I think sometimes is a replacement for their mother. Mother's love them like no other. I'm the same with my kids. When men live with a women they want that unconditional love. Some modern women can't give it though. They don't know how. Many of us learn how to get out own way with men growing up. We practice on our fathers."

"What do you mean, get around?"

"If you want something, you can get a man to give it to you, if you know how."

"How do I do that with Simon."

"Right, when he comes home from work, don't have sex straight away."

"But he wants me so bad, he just.."

"Just be firm, tell him no. Ask him about work. He will be surprised. Most women just complain about their day when their man comes home. Listen to what he says. Offer your opinion. This way he'll see you more than a sex object. I can tell you, if your relationship is about lust it fades very quickly. By the end he and Stacy hardly spoke."

"Really, I thought she was a stunner from what he told me."

"She was, but you would get bored of the Mona Lisa if you saw it every day. She didn't enguage him mentally. The thing with women is we all want the top dog. We want the man who can provide for out babies. It's instinct. It used to be big strong men. Now imoney is power. Do you see rich men with ugly wives'? No, because they look after themselves, because they know other women are after their man."

"He did say he'd get me a credit card. He hasn't yet. I have been looking online and want to buy some sexy boots."

"You are really getting into this aren't you? I can't see you going back to being a guy. Actually that's another thing. Most feminists moan about how easy men have it, but if you asked if they would rather be men, they would say no. Anyway, tonight talk about work with him. Eat your meal. Then tell him if he wants sex you want to go to the bedroom."

"How will that help get the credit card."

"Wear basic clothes, nothing too sexy. When you're in the bedroom kiss him to turn him on a little. Then undress. Ask him which lingerie he wants you to wear. While you're pulling on your stockings ask about the credit card. He will agree to anything if you make a good show of it. Don't let him have you until he agrees. If I'm right it will be about 3 seconds once he sees the cock sucker lips I'm going to give you."

"Angie! don't be crude."

"Ha, Ha. You know you love it. The power you have over a man when you do that. The look on his face. It's all under your control."

"I never knew any of this. You're right though. I don't know much about him. I will ask about his business's."

"The phrase, the power behind the throne, often refers to women."

Angie, as always, made a perfect job of Mel's lips. They were slightly larger, but not a trout pout.

Mel dressed in floaty, ankle length, maxi dress. She made boeuf bourguignon with wild rice for their dinner. As Simon came into the kitchen he looked slightly disappointed with her appearance.

"I like you to eat my food tonight Simon, so I thought I'd wear something less provocative tonight. "

He smiled and rolled his eyes.

"I suppose you're right. I can't just keep ravishing you as soon as I get through the door."

They sat and started the meal.

"Tell me about work today Simon."

"Oh, you won't be interested Mel. Boring stuff."

Angie had told her that most men wanted to protect their women. That included telling them their problems. She reached over and touched his hand.

"Please, I want to know. As you know, I'm not exactly the same as other women."

"Ok. My Green technology division has invented an intelligent car charger. I have been offered 50 million for the company. I'm sure I could make more on sales of the unit. I'm not sure what to do."

"What's so special about this new unit Simon."

Simon's eyebrows raised. She was actually interested in his work. This was new to him.

"Well it's a smart charger. It can charge two cars at the same time."

"I understand with the country going all-electric in 2035, many families' will be wanting to charge at least two cars at the same time. There would be a problem with charging as in the domestic power is around a hundred amps."

Simon stared at her.

"You understand?"

"Yes. I failed a degree in electrical engineering. I may be blond, but I'm not a bimbo."

Simon's expression changed to genuine interest.

"Well this design has software that picks the cheapest tariff to charge on. Not only that it can alternate between the cars and keep them charged evenly or on the estimated mileage the car will do the next day."

"That's amazing Simon. I could see how that would be worth a fortune."

"One problem is that I only own 55% of the company. I think there is going to be a hostile buy out. I don't know who will be leading the takeover. If I knew I could nip it in the bud."

"Why don't you have a party. I can put on my best dumb blond act and have a sniff around."

Simon's eyes shone. He actually gulped.

"You'd do that for me."

"Yes I would. I really like you Simon. You're a nice guy, even if you did trick me."

"I'm sort of regretting that, but I never would have met you if I didn't. "

As they finished their meal, Mel winked at him.

"Why don't we take this upstairs?"

Simon led her up to the bedroom.

"No let's go into Stacy's; I mean my room. I want to change into something more suitable."

Simon sat on the bed. She drew out several items from the drawers.

"What do you think Simon?"

She held up a red silk cami, and a pair of red fishnet, hold up stockings.

Simon nodded. He was practically drooling. She slowly slipped out of her clothes. She faced away from him as she put on the cami. She knew he was getting a good look at her ass. She was wearing red satin French knickers.

She sat next to him and slowly drew her stockings on.

"Simon, you know you said you'd get me that credit card."

Simon was gently rubbing her leg that had the stocking on.

"Err, sorry Mel. Yes, what about it?"

"Well I still think of this as Stacy's room. I want to buy some clothes for me. I need a whole new wardrobe, including some newer sexy undies."

She looked at his crouch as she said that. She saw he was tenting his trousers.

"Yes, yes sure. of course. Sorry, you'll have it by tomorrow night. I'll call the bank first thing."

"Thanks, I'm sure you're going to love my new clothes."

She kissed him and pushed him onto his back. Then her hands went to his belt. Soon he was naked from the waist down. His cock standing at a right angle from his body. She went between his legs and licked his balls.

"Oh Mel, that feels so good."

She moved up and worked her way down as far as she could down his cock. She sucked as much as she could on the way back up. It made a popping sound as it left her mouth.

He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her face down on the bed.

"I'm sorry Mel I'm just so turned on by you."

He lowered the back of her knickers and tried to push in.

"Simon I need lube."

He stopped. He seemed a little shocked.

"I'm sorry Mel. I don't want to hurt you."

She got herself ready, then kissed him.

"It's ok Simon, I understand."

He had calmed down now. She got on all fours. He was gentle now. He slipped slowly inside her. She let out a contented sigh.

"Are you alright baby? I'm not hurting you?"

"No, you feel good in me. Thanks for asking."

He gently started to fuck her. Gone was man that practically raped her a few days back. He was being considerate and gentle. He lent forward forcing her face into the pillow. His right hand went around her hip and found her cock in its silky prison.

"Oh, that's nice Simon. Please keep doing that."

He timed his thrusts with his strokes of her cock. It didn't take long for her. The feel of his cock pushing on her prostate and the silky stroke of Simon's hand, made her scream with pleasure. She felt herself release into the satin.

She collapsed onto the bed. Simon fully covered her now. He increased his speed until she was bouncing on the mattress. She felt a second orgasm building. Her body shook as it hit. It was like the one she felt before. It radiated out from her center. She felt herself pass out.

When she came to, a few seconds later. Simon was standing beside her.

"Mel are you ok!"

"Oh yes Simon. Never been this ok in my life."

He slid onto the bed and his strong arms drew her face onto his chest. She kissed his shoulder.

"You know what? I think I'm starting to fall in love with you Mel."

leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers