All Comments on 'Seven Years as a Wife Ch. 06'

by leeanna19

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like it

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayabout 2 years ago

A very nice addition to the last chapter. I have enjoyed reading this story.

Veronica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This chapter was worth the wait. The earlier chapters, filled with coercion and blackmail, seemed somewhat improbable. This and chapter five were more connected to real life situations and were brilliant. I enjoyed the entire series but liked the ending much more than the beginning. I guess I am a romantic at heart.

leeanna19leeanna19about 2 years agoAuthor

I'm not sure if I should continue it or finish it there. It would become more of a trans story then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Its not complete Leanna19. This was sex and love. Life is more. Give her an ending that completes her life as a woman. Sex isn't everything. Give her fulfilment.

leeanna19leeanna19about 2 years agoAuthor

Yes I think I owe her that. The first chapter has had over 40,000 reads! never had that before.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonalmost 2 years ago

I love this chapter. I love how Mel isn't sure, she starts out less feminine and realizes who she is while slowly making love to Simon. This could easily be the end but where ever you decide to take us is fine with me...

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years agoAuthor

I really am not sure what to do with ths one.

tvlove007tvlove007almost 2 years ago

Mel needs to find completion. additional chapters should share her wonderful journey to womanhood. Let us share in her hormonal experiences, and eventually to her obtaining and learning how to use her new vagina. Perhaps she would love to have a lesbian transsexual and Simon in her holes at the same time. My clit is hard just thinking of these new chapters in her life.

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years agoAuthor

I may come back to this one later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Iโ€™ve looked forward to each new chapter. Best sissy story Iโ€™ve ever read. If you have it in you Iโ€™d continue this for as long as there is content in your head. The character build has been amazing and Iโ€™ve fantasised about a scenario similar to this, I mentally added some sensual ass kissing in a couple of chapters as nothing makes me feel closer to a dom. Thank you for creating and please continue.

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry, each chapter I write seems less popular. I'm an attention whore LOL. May continue, but not for a while.

Thanks for the kind review

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420almost 2 years ago

Please continue. Iโ€™m in love with Mel.

ooops81ooops81almost 2 years ago

Sorry to hear that you may not continue. I enjoyed the story.

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years agoAuthor

I will try, but very busy at work currently. I used to work from home, but now commute. This leaves me less time. I do have to finish it as I have so many unfinished stories.

chris2kchris2kalmost 2 years ago

i agree its another GREAT story .seems too many romantics just want the white wedding and kids .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If only it could be like that!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 1 year ago

Wonderful story!!!!! Love how this is developing. I know it's hard tip find time but please take all the time you need. This is a Favorite ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

JackiewiltsJackiewiltsover 1 year ago

Such a shame you are too busy to continue euth ghis story, there are so many directions it could go

leeanna19leeanna19over 1 year agoAuthor

I sort of parked it. She forgave him. She is going to stay and perhaps marry him. I suppose I could add another chapter. Boob job? Marriage? Probably not SRS. I don't think either one would want that.

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

Mel should become the Power behind him and make his company worth so much they ride off into the sunset together only to reappear every so often as the super couple that everyone wants to business with. Sort of like Michele (Michael) and Obama and maybe even have some kinky Epstein twist where they hold Kinky sex parties for the rich and famous (no kids though) and even have some sex tapes made or it gets darker and some sexy little twink boys are sold off as sex slave servants as their maids and butlers that are little traps and femboys starting their transition and like the lifestyle and benefits so much most continue their journey and transition after struggling to find themselves and fully committing to be like a sexy Leeanna teasing and tantalizing powerful men

sexymama1388sexymama1388over 1 year ago

Amazing!!!!! I love the whole series!!! You do a great job building the characters and story! Please continue this series. I want to see where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He needs to propose to Mel and give her a nice beach wedding and honeymoon. Of course she will wear her wedding ring. She has herself lasered all over, except for a Brazilian strip. She also starts on girly hormones so she can develop reall A cup titties for her husband. He will love taking her out to dinner and shopping for nice girly clothes. Bring on the next chapter!

leeanna19leeanna19over 1 year agoAuthor

OK if you insist

singleman19442singleman19442over 1 year ago

I can't wait to see how I turn out!!!

SoullessGinger1SoullessGinger1about 1 year ago

Such a great story. is there going to be any more?

leeanna19leeanna19about 1 year agoAuthor

Possibly, I have a few others I want out of my system then will continue this one. It never really ended, she just accepted she liked what she was, and he realized he was a bit of dick and loves her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleeanna19@leeanna19
I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story. I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing a...