Seventeen

Story Info
When only the most will do.
1k words
3.62
51.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seventeen

"Morning Mom, how did last night go?"

Marcia Livingstone lifted her eyes from the cup of coffee she held in her hands. Her son Todd had entered the kitchen without her noticing. Then again, she wasn't all that alert this morning.

She couldn't help but admire his toned body. "Hard to believe," she thought; "he's nineteen, nooo, in a couple weeks he'll be twenty." Her eyes scanned from his grey eyes to his chiseled abs and on down, stopping to notice the cock head poking down one leg of his shorts, the only clothing he wore.

Involuntarily she licked her lips, then shook her head. "Not after last night." She thought.

Todd returned her scan. His mom may have been in her early forties but definitely a stone fox. Well maybe not this morning; with her tousled brown hair and left over makeup from last night she really fit the definition of 'rode hard and put away wet'. even still, he did feel a tightening in his groin and his dick pushing against the nylon of his gym shorts.

"So, hard night?"

Before she could answer, her husband Jeff came briskly into the kitchen, a large smile on his face. He too dressed in just a pair of shorts. Behind him stood their eighteen year old daughter Mellissa. Wearing nothing but a tee shirt that reached her navel she was an exact copy of her mother at eighteen.

Marcia looked up and indicated to Mellissa to clean up the cum at the corners of her mouth. With a smile she sucked her fingers clean.

"Yes mom, did you have a hard night?"

"Oh god, I think so, but I don't remember much. Jeff, you were there, what happened?"

Jeff poured himself a coffee and offered cups to the kids. All gathered at the table, Marcia squirming on the pillow under her tender and bare ass.

"Okay, well I didn't see it all because Betty Jo was keeping me occupied too, but really it was pretty well organized, at least at the beginning. We started you with the smallest guys first ..."

"You mean Little Willy Carl?"

"Yes Mellissa, now don't interrupt. Where was I? Oh yes, you had Carl first, he must have gone fifteen - twenty minutes before he blew."

"I loved starting with him, he has a way of really putting a woman in the mood."

"Right, then came a series of guys with progressively large cocks. It was working so well that you kept moaning and humming and asking for more. One time when I looked up from Betty Jo's box Horse Cock Harry was lining up on you. I didn't say anything but I did watch, and if it looked like you were hurting I'd have stopped him, but you took him like a champ. just moaned "More" and backed up on him."

"Damn. No wonder my ass hurts."

"Uhh, well, he went for a while. Just as gentle as he could before he blew. Then one of the other guys climbed back in the saddle, then I think that's when The Rhino came in the room."

"Oh god NO!" "The Rhino?"

"Who's The Rhino?"

"Mellissa, picture a coke can, but twice as long. That's The Rhino. Mark Wilcox, he's a lawyer here in town. Just the nicest of guys, knows what he's packing, and is careful with it. I've had him in my pussy a couple times. He put me in orbit every time. But I couldn't take but half of him."

"Yeah, even the guys that go that way stay clear of him."

"Yeah, but what about you dad? have you done him?"

"One time. That's all I'll say about that. I'll suck him any time, but that's all."


"So I had the Horse and the Rhino, no wonder I feel like my ass will never close.'

"Umm well ..."

"What?"

"You had both twice. It was only after Mark did you again that you called it quits. By then Betty Jo had wandered off and I had just been watching. I've gotta admit I've seen some butt fucking in my days, but that was exceptional."

"God. So just how many did I do?"

"You remember the Valentine Party record is twelve?"

"Yes, so I didn't make the record did I?"

"Seventeen."

"Christ MOM! You didn't just break the record, you smashed it."

"I took seventeen cocks in the ass? No wonder I can't sit. So what happened after that?"

"Well you got a standing applause as I helped you out. Even the ones actively fucking stopped to clap. Except for Betty Jo. She was sucking somebody's cock.

Ralph called me on the way home. He said she was trying to put a train together 'cause she wanted to beat your record, but the guys were either tied up with someone, for just too tired."

Marcia stood and looked around the table. She loved her family. She had wanted to break a record that had stood in the group for eight years. and had done it. And with their backing.

She ran fingers through her hair, felt her teeth with her tongue. "I need a shower and then someone to put some butt paste on my ass. Any takers?"

"Sorry Mom, I've got practice in an hour. Hey dad, can I get the car?"

"Nope, your sister already put in her bid for it."

"Yeah, I saw." He glared at her as she smiled and licked her lips. "Well sis, can I catch a ride with you?"

"Sure, but we can't play, I'm meeting the girls and the can smell cum breath across a room."

"I'd say it's a little late for that. And I'm really aching."

"Mmmm, you're right. Lets go to your room. Mine is airing after daddy came in. If you know what I mean."

Jeff hugged his wife. "I'll be here Honey. I'll give your ass all the loving it deserves."

"Just ointment, I don't even want fingers in there today."

Todd stood, nine inches of cock at full stance. "Seventeen! Mom, you're a champ!"

Marcia smiled to herself as she climbed the stairs to her well deserved shower.

"Seventeen. Fuck you Betty Jo!"