Sex Addicts Anonymous Pt. 03

Story Info
He Had to hear more of her sexy confessions.
1.2k words
4.13
2.1k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josephine has told Michael all about the sex that she experienced with a few men and how she thinks she might be addicted to sex... It made Michael feel so horny, he cant wait to hear more....

__________________________________________________________________A previous girlfriend had told him that he looked good in blue, so today Michael wore his navy suit and sky blue shirt along with a small dot tie. He hoped that it would have the desired effect on Josephine.

By ten past the hour, the excitement of the day had turned into disappointment as he accepted that she wasn't coming. As he slipped off his jacket and loosened his tie, he wondered fleetingly if she could have actually been a figment of his imagination. He flicked back through his note book to confirm that he wasn't going nuts. Maybe she had seen through him. Maybe she had noticed the raging erection that he had tried to conceal as she recounted her story, or maybe she was just...

His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door and Josephine rushed in. 'I'm so sorry I'm late. There's been a crash on Simons Hill and the police have closed the road - traffic is a nightmare. Do we still have time or would you prefer to rearrange,' she said, 'I completely understand if it's the latter and of course I'll pay for this session?' she stood, waiting for his reply.

Michael, jumping for joy inside, replied smoothly, 'Is that what you would prefer, to reschedule?'

'No, I really wouldn't. I've 'psyched' myself up for this and I thought we got on so well yesterday, it's the best I've felt for ages, so no, I'd still like to do it today, if that's ok with you?'

She looked at him with those big sexy eyes.

'No problem,' he replied, 'do sit down and let's make a start right away.'

'As I recall,' he said, making a show of flipping through his note book, 'you said there was more to tell. Are you going to tell me something further about that first time, or is it about a second time?'

'It's about the second and last time,' she replied and sitting down, she took a deep breath, wondering why she felt so nervous.

Last night at home she had thought back through how it felt talking to someone about what she had done. Explaining how good it all felt without any fear of judgement - it really was so very liberating. She loved it even more when she realised that her story was turning on the consultant. And her imagination spiked at all the possibilities. The illicitness of such a liaison, a liaison with Michael Bentley, the consultant, was in itself rather erotic. Now, sitting in his office once more, she realised that she was rather attracted to him and she fleetingly wondered if something else might come from these meetings. No, she decided, erections were probably just occupational hazards. She shook her head to try to dispel the thoughts and began to explain what happened next.

He wondered if she could hear the thumping of his heart beating. He really couldn't account for it -- these feelings, this almost instant arousal he felt on seeing her again. This just didn't happen to him. He was a hardnosed sex consultant. He might be a horny bastard in private, but never, never in a professional situation, in fact he was always a consummate professional. He told himself to get a fucking grip. But even as he thought it, his dirty mind slewed to thoughts of fucking and getting a grip of her, this Josephine.

Her soft voice cut through his thoughts as she began to recount what he now considered to be part two.

'The second time was really exciting, probably because I thought I knew what to expect, so I was even more confident than before. I thought I would probably never see these guys again and certainly wouldn't have the courage to look for another, similar encounter. So I told myself that I should make the most of it. Anyway, this is how it happened...

'By the way,' she paused, looking up at Michael, 'I presume you don't mind if I use graphic language? I mean, I don't usually use these types of words, but when the sex is so raw and passionate, somehow it just feels right, if you know what I mean?'

'It's perfectly fine, use whichever words and language you like. For what it's worth, I agree with you, so whether you say breasts or tits, pussy or cunt, sometimes is just a matter of the sheer passion that you are feeling at that moment,' Michael replied, trying to put her at ease.

'Thanks, I knew you would understand and I hoped that you would agree,' she said, 'anyway, here goes with the second time.'

'Colin, the masseur man, called me and said that word had got around and that he wanted to meet again with two new men. I told him that I thought six was too many, particularly on what they had told me last time about groups they had been in before -- anyway, he agreed. He told me not to worry about the numbers and that he would sort it out and we talked about suitable dates. He called me again later that day to tell me he had arranged things and that there would be just three of them this time as the others couldn't make the dates we wanted. But don't worry you will love it he told me.

'I later found out that he hadn't asked the previous group, as he just wanted to enjoy me with a smaller group. More for me, he had said.

'Anyway, to give myself that horny edge, I dressed carefully in a low cut top and a short pencil skirt with hold up stockings and a lace basque underneath. I met Colin and the other two guys in the bar of a hotel, they all stood up to greet me as I arrived and Colin introduced the other two as Eddie and Bob and each of them kissed me on both cheeks and said hello.

'We chatted about nothing in particular and at some point I took the opportunity to ask them how they knew each other.

'It turned out that just like the previous guys; they had all answered adverts for big cocks to join a gang bang for a birthday surprise where they had met Colin. The husband at this event wanted to see his wife fucked by other guys and the wife obviously wanted it too. But it wasn't as good as they thought it would be because there were too many men, about 15 apparently, so there was a lot of time sitting around waiting your turn. The second time, (who knew that there were so many of these) a different couple and the husband was calling the shots, making some of the guys wait in the hall. Then the woman went off the idea so it turned out to be a complete waste of time. Which is why, when we heard about you, we had to get involved, Eddie had said.'