Sex Addicts Anonymous Pt. 02

Story Info
She’d begun to wonder if she’d become addicted to sex.
1.2k words
4.41
4.3k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six

Michael Bentley, Chief Executive of Sex Addicts Anonymous, had spent the afternoon listening to a very attractive woman explaining how she had become involved and enjoyed sex with four men at the same time. She was there she said because she was worried that she was addicted to sex. She went into such detail and explained it all so fluently that her words had him on the very edge of his seat with a big note pad to cover up the ache in his trousers.

The woman in question was Josephine Templeton; attractive and intelligent and so very, very sexual. By the end of the session, Michael had realised that he was extremely attracted to her and could hardly wait to hear her next revelations, which she had promised to deliver the next day.

After showing her out, when he got back to his desk, he plopped down in his chair and ran his hands through his hair, thinking back over the past hour, wondering what just happened. This woman, her story, the way she told it... fuck he liked her; she was everything he wanted in a woman and she had landed in his lap, proverbially speaking anyway. The experience was just like watching a very horny porn film, but with no images, just sound -- he hadn't seen a porn film for a long time, and even then it wasn't as horny as this had felt. Bloody hell, he could almost imagine it all. Would he want to be one of the men, or would he want to be the masseur, 'the man in charge?' - Who cares, he just wanted to be involved. Actually, he just wanted her.

Michael couldn't wait to hear the rest of her story. He guessed it would be even more intense than the first part. Once she had confessed all, he would tell her that he wanted to see her outside of the SAA. He would take her out for dinner, wine her, dine her, and hopefully seduce her... see if he might be enough for her... for a while, at least. But first he would have to figure out a way around the 'no fraternising with clients rule'. It was the rule that he had personally introduced, saying it just wasn't professional to behave otherwise.

He didn't care, he felt excited. Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough.

That night, Michael knew that he had to get out. After listening to Josephine talk of how she felt about the sex, how often she had climaxed, what the men did to her and what she did to them, he was unable to concentrate on anything else. During his final sessions of the day, his mind had strayed to visions of her and he couldn't help but imagine her naked and begging him to fuck her.

Now, a few hours later, those same visions invaded his brain again. He decided he would go out and shook his head to dispel the powerful images that floated into his head.

Michael made his way to Felina's where he could sit at the bar and watch the fetish world go by. Felina's was an exclusive club that catered for people with specific sexual tastes and fetishes. The clientele were elite and wealthy and craved discretion and privacy as well as varying levels of sexual adventure or kink; and the very dark and very discreet Felina's could and would cater to any number of fantasies for its clients.

Management at Felina's generally frowned on single men sitting around, but made an exception for Michael, probably because he had been coming for so long. He often called ahead just to see if there was something that he could join in with - perhaps someone might have a fantasy that called for a tall, well built man with big strong equipment!

The first time, it was management that had approached him about it... would he like to join a man and his wife who wanted to experience the thrill of a second man? Although there was nothing regular, something similar had happened a few times since. He always enjoyed it but still, it sometimes left him wanting something more.

All through his various relationships, Michael looked for someone that he could bring to Felina's; someone a little risqué, someone confident and a little exhibitionist maybe. He had mentioned the place to one woman that he thought would enjoy it, but alas, it simply wasn't to be.

His mind wandered back to Josephine. She ticked all those boxes for him; risqué, confident and an exhibitionist she had said, and now he realised that she would probably love it here. He would be able to arrange a group scene, no problem. His body almost tingled at the prospect.

As he sat at the bar, nursing his whisky, Michael couldn't help glancing at the couples that walked past him: mostly suited and booted men with scantily clad women by their side. They were by no means all beautiful people, although Michael suspected that being here at Felina's made them all feel at least a little bit beautiful. It was obvious that once you began to feel that way, personal confidence improved and confidence was always such an attractive quality.

From a distance he could make out a few scenes in mid play; a woman with her hands strapped to a post was being lightly flogged, while elsewhere a man was attaching a series of clamps to a women's cunt and nipples. He wasn't certain, but he had heard that there was a glory hole in the club tonight somewhere, which would explain the small queue of men he could see hanging around by the back of the bar.

He called the barman over. 'Am I right in thinking that there is a glory hole operating tonight?' The sheepish grin from the barman confirmed his suspicion.

'Yeah, it's in the Tardis, behind the bar area and I bet they are all having a real good time. Lucky bastards, I've got to work,' the barman said.

The Tardis was a small, black box/cubicle like structure with various holes strategically positioned, usually to take a cock. A mouth one side waited for a cock to be pushed through to suck. Once the word got out there was often a queue of cocks just waiting to get serviced.

'So, have you seen the woman then?' Michael asked.

'Yeah, I've seen her and man oh man, it's worth it. But,' be warned, 'it's probably gonna be a mad house over there, and don't get carried away, her man is over there and organising everything. You have to get passed him before you can have a piece of her. But I hear she loves it, and so does he of course; filthy rich too apparently, the swine.'

Michael picked up his dink and wandered over to the Tardis but, as predicted, he couldn't get close enough to see anything much and realised he would have to wait for another time. Fleetingly he wondered if Josephine would enjoy a glory hole -- what fun to find out.

His dreams were vivid that night and filled with the red and black of Felina's where he saw himself directing various men to service the lovely Josephine. As her eyes turned on him and she pulled him into her... the dream vanished and he woke up with a start, it was his alarm clock, beep, beep, beeping. Time to get up for work, he thought gloomily, and then he remembered his appointment with the lovely sexy Josephine Templeton and suddenly he was looking forward to the day.