Sex Adventure with Family Pt. 06

Story Info
Would I be able to have sex with her while our parents aroun
1.1k words
4.14
11.1k
12
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domtej
Domtej
50 Followers

Subsequently, after having dinner, I was lying on my bed. I wasn't able to sleep as I had taken a nap in the afternoon and also I was feeling a bit thirsty.

I went to the kitchen as I passed through my mom and dad's room. I heard some strange noise. So I decided to take a look at it.

To my luck, the door was open as soon as I opened the door. I saw the lights were off. Just a lamp was on, which had a dim yellowish light partially tumbling on their bodies.

Thanks to that light, at least something was visible. I saw that my mom had gone between my dad's thighs, and she was perpetrating. I figured out that she was blowing my dad's dick.

My mom was sucking my dad's cock like a lollipop and was making a different sound like oh oh oh. Even though things were not noticeable. I was able to see their shadows and their movements.

I was convinced that dad was enjoying the way my mom was sucking his dick as he was moaning in pleasure. "Ah, yes, no one sucks better than my better half."

Then my mom got up and removed her nighty. For the first time, I saw my mom naked. It was not visible clearly. But rather than that, I was more interested in watching my mom and dad making love.

Later, she started riding my dad in a cowgirl position. She was riding her like a pro in the same way. She rode me in my dream. She was riding her for some good ten to fifteen minutes.

She then got down, and she again started sucking dad's dick. After that, they had a small conversation between them. I couldn't hear that because they were talking in a low voice.

They both then just lay on the bed and went to sleep. Then I went inside the kitchen with a boner and drank a glass of water as my mouth dried.

I was thinking about what to do about my boner. I heard the noise of closing the main door. I approached the main door as I thought someone had entered our house.

It was Tania di.

Tania: What the hell, dude? What are you doing here that too with a boner?

She had gone to a party. She was wearing a purple A-line frock-type one-piece dress with Half sleeves, which ended just above her knees.

I got crazy after seeing her in such a wonderful dress. I just grabbed her hand and went inside her room. I went in and sat on the bed. Along with that, I hinted at her with my gaze.

She knew what to do now, so without wasting any time, she went on her knees and slid my shorts down, and my cock plunged out of it.

My dick was hard as a jewel while ejecting some pre-cum. She gave a mischievous smile and licked my dick head along with that pre-cum, like chocolate on the pastry.

She then started sucking my dick and tried her best to take my dick into her mouth as much as possible. She was doing it well, and my dick was now covered in her saliva.

She then sat on my lap and rubbed her ass and pussy over my dick. She was wearing a panty, so I glided my hands near her panty. I slid her panty a little bit aside and entered her pussy in one go. As it was already well lubricated, it became easier for my dick to go in.

She gave me a startling look and started enjoying it. We both were having sex in a sitting cowgirl position. While she started thrusting me, and this time she was the one who controlled the thrusts.

She then began to kiss me while moaning inside my mouth. While her hands were playing with my hair, I splashed her boobs and nipples while they were still inside her clothes.

I ended the kiss and said,

Me: Now, get on the bed.

Tania: No, bro, I know you will fuck me like a beast, and I won't be able to stop myself from screaming. Even mom and dad are at home.

Me: Don't worry about that. I have an idea.

She then removed her panty, went on the bed, and positioned herself in the doggy style. I went behind her and started pounding her pussy with my cock. I started thrusting her slowly at a low pace so she could handle it and didn't scream or moan louder in excitement.

This went on for a while. Now I removed my cock from her pussy, and I started slapping my dick on her cunt. Her pussy was wet by the great fuck we were having. A nice sound 'chap chap chap' whenever I used to spank her pussy lips with my dick.

It did this for a good couple of minutes. Then I started brushing my dick on her pussy and her asshole. She was letting out some soft moans as she was getting turned on by this. I then spat on her ass hole and placed my dick on it. I then covered my sister's mouth with both hands and pushed hard.

By which my dick went inside her ass within one stroke. She was not able to handle the stroke, and she felt. As her legs weakened, she was lying on the bed while my dick was still inside her.

I gave her some time to relax, and she requested I continue fucking her within a few seconds. Now we were having sex in a plain position. We were both lying to each other. She was on the bed and I was on her.

I started fucking her ass at a slow and steady speed, but still, she was moaning a lot in a high tone. She used to do yoga every day, so she was quite stretchable. So I went a bit closer to her neck, pulled her neck closer to my face, and started kissing her soft lips.

So that she could moan in my mouth and the pitch of her voice could be reduced, and the same thing happened. I increased my pace and the power of my thrust. With one hand, I started playing with her boobs and with the other one, I was teasing her pussy, while my cock was destroying her ass.

All her holes were busy getting fucked by me. I was on the verge of having an impressive orgasm. So I removed my cock and released my cum on her ass cheeks.

She then got up and started sucking my dick. She kept doing that until the last drop of cum was out from my dick. She then went to the washroom to clean herself.

Even I wore my shorts and came out of the room. I saw my mom going inside the kitchen. But I didn't care about it as I was tired after having a nice session with my beloved sister. So I went to my room and slept.

So, guys, this is the end for this part.

Domtej
Domtej
50 Followers