Mom, Sis and Me Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom and her twin children get it on.
2.2k words
4.31
44.5k
58
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+All characters depicted are at least 18

I woke up Sunday morning with a raging hard-on. This wasn't unusual. I was 19 (with the typical late-teen hormone levels), and I had some pretty serious dreams. I felt strange about these dreams. For one they were so real, and also they involved my mother.

Mom was a hell of a looker. Strong since she worked out pretty much every day. Her tummy was flat, her breasts full, standing proud with nipples that jutted from the areole like she was 20 years younger. Hell, I am sure some 25-year old women would be envious. And her ass! If she wasn't my mother I'd be banging her every night. In whichever orifice she's let me enter. If only that vision that by now was working in her home office preparing for the week ahead.

But something was different this morning. I'd had the same (or similar) imaginings before, but my stiff member was being stubborn about shrinking. I wanted to jerk off just to relieve myself, but something told me to keep my hands away from my dick. I kept my eyes closed, hoping to force myself into another dream. I mean, it couldn't hurt to imagine what doing my mom would be like, as long as I didn't touch her in a reality I kept telling myself was something to avoid.

I felt something wet against my cock. In my half-asleep state I thought it was part of the dream. But when my eyes finally opened there was mom, panties in her hand, encasing my manhood and stroking it with the moist fabric.

"Holy shit, mom, what the fuck are you doing?" I yelled, grabbing my pillow and pushing away like some shrinking violet.

"Now now, don't say fuck unless you're serious," she said, grinning. "Now, you can say suck, and I'll be happy to accommodate you."

"Wait, wait....you're my mother. You ain't supposed to be..."

"Now don't tell me you're scared of me," the woman said, batting her eyes flirtatiously.

I felt myself melting as she continued gently stroking me with her wet panty crotch and massaging my balls with the other hand. My mother always was persuasive, and I was losing my will. Not to mention there was no place else to which to go, the headboard already pressing against my back. By now my cock was throbbing.

"Don't you want to feel my pussy? Jeff. Maybe suck my tits? Or even kiss my ass. Come on now, be a good mother fucker."

I'd never heard anyone say that term in quite that way, but truth be told I did want so bad to be a mother fucker just then. I tried protesting some more, but before I could utter a word, mom's lips crushed against mine. Our tongues tangled, my hands started kneading her breasts.

"See, baby, that's not so bad now, is it. Just like any other girl, but with more experience than those teenyboppers you know."

I'd only screwed one of those teenyboppers, and I would be the first to admit it was a bit underwhelming. Neither one of us had any idea what we were doing. For me it was the quintessential "wham bam thank you ma'am." For her, well, she said it was great, but I think she, too, was left wanting a hell of a lot more.

"Feel how wet my panties are? Well, that's just a taste of the juice coming out of me right now," mom said, nibbling my ear and kissing my neck. "You still afraid?"

I couldn't say a word, but just shook my head and shivered as every nerve in my body was flashing red. My engorged pecker was begging for mom's pussy. In fact, the lady at my side was no longer my mother, but a very desirable woman that I wanted more than anything.

"Come on, babe, lay on your back. Mommy's gonna teach you how to please a woman."

As though hypnotized, I pulled myself down from the head of the bed till I was prone. The next thing I saw was a pair of tits floating above my head. They dropped lower and lower until touching my lips. I took a nipple between my lips and bit down gently on it. She moaned and ground the 36D globe against my face as she reached back and grabbed my shaft and lightly pulled it against the soaked flesh. She sat up straight and guided my dick into the hot and juicy snatch, riding me slowly as I tried thinking of anything but blowing my top. And it worked. Within a minute mom was moving rhythmically but with increasing urgency. She started groaning, her body starting to quake as waves or orgasm rippled through her. I couldn't believe it, I was making a woman come. And, although I was near my own climax, I still had more to give. We changed positions with her beneath me. I rammed into her with abandon as she continued to cry out, louder and with increasing frequency.

I finally emptied my nuts inside her. I let out a groan and got off her. I held her while we both sobbed for the sweet relief we'd just enjoyed. Then a thought occurred which rattled me.

"I just hope I didn't just get you pregnant," I muttered loud enough for her to hear.

"Oh shit, baby, don't worry about that. After I had you and your sister, I had my tubes tied. We can fuck anytime we want."

"You mean you want to do it again?"

"Anytime you want, baby. Since your dad left, it's been hell having to play with myself all the fricking time. The few times I've been with other men, the result has been, well, less than satisfying. But damn, son, you hit all the right buttons, and then some."

"You were so much better than that girl I had a few weeks ago. And you're a lot hotter."

"Thank you sir. You're even better than your father, and he wasn't too bad. A little squeamish, though."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, he didn't really like eating pussy, or licking ass. He didn't mind sucking my tits, or squeezing my cheeks, but, it was like he was afraid I'd fart or something."

"Well, did you ever, ya know, toot while making love?"

"I'm sure I did, but it's not something I'd remember. But now I've got you, and there's a butt-load of stuff I want to do with you. And your sister. And if I do fart, it'll only be out of love," she said, a wry grin sweeping across her lips.

I looked at her with some shock. Tina? Well, I reasoned, she was my twin, and she went to the same gym mom went to. Maybe not as experienced as our mom, but it might be worth a shot.

"Wait, mom, you like women too?"

"Your dad, the wus he was, never let me experiment, but before we got married, I got to play with some pussy. And let me tell you, my boy, if you've never watched women get it on, you're missing something. We should call T, see if she'd like to come over."

My sister declared her independence long before I even thought about it. The only reason, before this morning, that is, that I still lived here was because of dad no longer being in the picture and me thinking I didn't want to leave mom high and dry (although mom being dry was the last thing I was worried about) if she needed something done. Besides, the rest of the benefits were unbeatable. Free room and board, meals. And now a hot body whenever I wanted. And since the taboo of making it with a family member didn't seem to be an issue any longer (though I had no idea what Tina would think about the idea, and I had to respect if she wanted no part of it), perhaps we might convince Tina to move back in. Even if not, she might visit a lot more often.

* * * *

The doorbell rang a few hours later. Tina walked in with a bottle and snacks.

I grinned "Where in hell did you get a bottle of wine?"

"I bought her a few bottles as a housewarming gift," mom said. "I told her she could only drink in the new apartment, and only with people she knew really well."

"But isn't that, um, pushing the envelope, mom?"

"So is fucking your son, but there it is."

Did she really say that in front of my twin sister?

Tina walked up to mom, embraced her and squeezed her ass gently. Then she walked up to me, planted a big wet one on my lips and grabbed my zipper, giving it a tug. I blushed.

"Mom, are you sure you got laid by this one?"

"You bet I did. And he's good. You ought to try him later," mom responded as if I wasn't in the same room.

"I will, after I have a piece of my favorite twat. It's been way too long since I've had my face between those sweet thighs."

I felt like I wasn't even there, except my dick was sneaking past the underwear fly, becoming hard as a rock.

"Look at what you've done, Tina," mom said, smiling as she walked over to me and began fondling the now stiffened member.

Tina, now standing not a foot away, dropped to her knees. "Oh, I'm sorry, Jeff. Let me take care of that for you," she said, licking the shaft and pulling my jeans down and easing the undershorts past my cock and off me, being careful not to bend the erection too much. She held it in both hands and spit on it before taking it into her mouth. She sucked me off before looking at mom. "How many times you been with him, mom?"

"Just once. But he fucks like a pro. And he's not squeamish, either," she said.

How did she know I was willing to eat her and lick her ass? I mean, I was, but I didn't understand how she could know when she hadn't sat on my face.

"You're not prissy like that, are you Jeffy?" she asked, using the diminutive that only Tina could get away with saying, her lips pouting as she again went down on me. She stroked my flesh before releasing it. "We'll save that for later." she said, walking into the kitchen. I grimaced, as the need to shoot my load had grown exponentially. I had a lot to look forward to, but I still wanted a piece right now. I looked at mom, hoping she would drag me into the bedroom, but she just shrugged and went to help Tina. From the kitchen she told me to go to the bathroom if I was that desperate.

Feeling a little left out, I walked into the kitchen only to see mom and Tina making out, groping each other, practically ignoring me. I went behind my sister and lifted her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties. I parted her cheeks and began licking the crack.

"Mm, I knew you weren't afraid of my sweet ass, Jeff," Tina growled as mom and she continued feeling each other up and kissing.

My cock, which had started to shrink, as I had resigned to getting some poontang later, stood to salute anew. My pants were still crumpled on the living room floor. I stood as erect as my cock, still behind Tina, her skirt still pulled over her waist. I spread her cheeks and began rubbing the shaft of flesh between her butt halves. She dropped down to kneel on the floor, lifted our mother's skirt and began eating the older woman's cunt. I began thrusting forward, my sister guiding my cock into her cunt. With some wildness I began fucking my twin. She was incredibly tight, the canal gripping me as I drove into her.

After all three of us came pretty much simultaneously, I fell to the floor, exhausted.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Jeff? You see the milky stuff dripping down my thighs? Well, you'd best lick it up before it makes a mess on your mother's floor," Tina said. I grinned, but the look on her face said she was dead serious. 'Go on, your mother fucker. If you want to continue to screw me, you'd better do my bidding. Everything."

I put my face between her knees and began eating the jizz that dripped from the flesh above my head. Between the scent of her cunt and the slightly sweet smell of my cum, I rather enjoyed the experience. I sopped up all of the milky fluid trickling down Tina's thighs.

"Good boy. And mom was right, you are pretty good. Now you're not only a mother fucker, but a sister fucker too. Oh, and don't worry about me having your baby. Birth control works wonders. And since mommy can't have a baby, either, you can fuck either (or both) of us whenever. But that privilege comes with certain...shall we say, responsibilities."