Sex Adventures with Alisha Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I couldn't just take his word for it. I scooped some of the cum mixture up with my own fingers and licked it off. It was the first time that I had ever tasted my own cum mixed with another man's cum. It wasn't like eating my creampie out of Alisha's pussy, but it was still pretty good. Kyle and I proceeded to eat our cum off of his body until it was gone.

Shortly after that, I got dressed and went home. Kyle sent me off with a kiss and a thank you. He told me that I had given him exactly what he needed that night.

My encounter with Kyle was a one-time event. Not long after I fucked him, he went onto a gay dating site and found a new boyfriend. Alisha tells me that the new guy is really nice and that he and Kyle make a cute couple. Kyle and the new guy are monogamous. Alisha and Kyle both say that I made Kyle's new relationship possible by showing him that Kyle's ex wasn't the only person who could make him feel good in bed. I don't know if that's true or not, but if it is, then I'm glad that I could help him get over one bad relationship and find a much better partner.

As for Alisha, I couldn't wait to hear how her night with Kerri went. When she did tell me the story the next day, it was a lot hotter than I could have imagined on my own.

12