Sex Amongst the Spires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!"

Edward paused, many of the girls were vocal but that certainly wasn't a cry of pleasure that had come from Hecat's room. Swiftly he changed directions and barrelled through her door.

"Dammit now the doors going again too," she panted from her spot on the bed.

The sight before him was not one Edward would ever forget. He knew Hecat occasionally liked to spice things up a little and this was proof if ever it was needed. The tall tomboy had cuffed her wrists to the bed with some, surprisingly, pink and fluffy hand cuffs. Already she was writhing and groaning under the attention of a "magic wand" vibrator she had tied in place against her clit. It took a while for Edward to take in just what had distressed her so. His brain was too distracted by her long legs as the muscles tensed in building delight. Of the rise and fall of her toned midriff as her breathing grew ever heavier. Her breasts were by no means the largest he had ever seen but they looked so perfectly formed with eager, perky nipples. Lips slightly parted in ecstacy, she made for the perfect, portrait of pleasure. Eventually he followed the gaze of those piercing blue eyes to something on the floor. A key. Somehow she'd knocked it out of reach and now couldn't get free. Instead she was locked in this endless onslaught of bliss.

Edward smiled, here was a situation that required his help.

Ignoring the key for now he stepped over to where his oft lover lay. Taking his time to enjoy the moment he traced his hands over her bound form, starting at her collarbones and working down. Groping her breasts, softly pulling on those perked nipples as she moaned and arched her back, pressing into his touch. Her stomach quivered, her breathing quickening, as his hands grazed over the sensitive skin. She may never have known his face but he knew every inch of her. As always her body felt amazing under his touch. At times she would be coy, not wanting to yield herself to pleasure but once it had her in its grip she would not stop until exhausted. Now was certainly one of those moments.

"My, my Hecat what have you gotten yourself into..."

With that he reached the vibrator and reduced its intensity. Much had changed since he had awoken here but toys like this he had found to be wondrous inventions. Hecat's moans changed in pitch to add a layer of desperation as he kept her aroused but no way near what she craved. Instead he took the moment to enjoy he body a little more as she lay on display for him. He leaned over her, his bare chest mere inches from her midriff and softly sucked on one off her sensitive nipples.

"Oh yes!" he heard her cry as she threw her head back in delight.

With a smile Edward reached his hand up to fondle her other breast. Squeezing and pulling, her moans only grew louder as she tried to press her chest upwards against him. Edward chuckled as he pulled away, there was no way he was going to allow her to have her delight all in one go. Instead he watched her for a moment, her eyes screwed shut, panting in eager need. Then he heard it, for a moment he thought it was his brain playing tricks on him. The girls never spoke to him. With a press of a button he'd turned the vibrator off and didn't have to wait long to hear it again.

"Please..."

Was she talking to him? Pleading for more? Surely she hadn't realised that he existed, in all the years he'd been here no one had.

"Ohhh... Fuck turn it back on please..."

In that moment Edward's brain ceased to be the thing doing his critical thinking. His cock pressing hard against his pants was craving attention of its own. The conundrum of Hecat could be solved later. Now was the time for fun. With renewed gusto he turned the vibrator back on to its highest setting. Hecat's body tensed as though someone had run a thousand volts through it. Her lips opened wide in a silent moan her stunned body couldn't bring voice to. Edward wasn't finished though. With how the vibrator had been tied it only covered her clit. Slowly at first he slid a single finger instead of her. Hecat's pussy was as wet as he'd expected, offering him no resistance as he pulled back out and added another finger. Her body jolted once more before collapsing down onto the bed as his fingers moved in and out of her.

He knew this was no time for teasing so he moved them quickly, curving them ever so slightly as to hit her g-spot. The effect was as expected, he'd driven Hecat absolutely wild. Already her body had begun to tremble, he could feel her pussy clenching tight around his fingers as he drove her ever closer to release. All the while thinking of how wonderful it was going to be to feel her around his cock instead. Hecat didn't last much longer, her orgasm hit her like a freight train. Edward could hear the headboard of the bed she had attached herself to straining in complaint as her tensing body pulled hard on the cuffs. Her screams of delight were surely loud enough to serve as alarm clock to her neighbours, a fact he was sure she'd love to know. Edward kept the relentless onslaught of pleasure going for long enough that he was certain she had finished. At least for this round anyway. As soon as her body collapsed limp on the bed she spoke again.

"More... Please..."

Edward smiled. He'd judged her desires perfectly. He practically ripped off his pants, not caring where he tossed them as no one seemed to notice them either. His already throbbing cock sprung free. Even though his "study session" with Angela hadn't been long ago the sight before him made him more than ready for another round. Kneeling between Hecat's spread legs he turned the vibrator back on before looping an arm under each thigh and lifting her ass off of the bed. The woman gave a squeal of surprise in response but no protest, even bracing her legs against the bed. With the vibrator still running, Edward placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy, immediately his lover responded trying to gyrate her hips to make him slip further in.

"Well as a gentleman I suppose I should give the lady what she wants," he laughed before thrusting his hips forwards.

As with his fingers he met no resistance, Hecat was far too aroused for that now. He buried himself within her all the way to the hilt as she gripped hard on the headboard. This wasn't his first time fucking her but each and every time felt amazing beyond belief. She seemed to fit his cock perfectly, her eager pussy clenching involuntarily as she tried in desperation to feel more pleasure. Keeping her raised up he began to fuck her tight wet hole. The feel of the vibrator only serving to heighten his pleasure as much as hers. Losing himself in the moment Edward increased his pace, revelling in the sensations it gave him.

The angle at which he held her meant the sensitive underside of his cock pressed wonderfully against her pussy. If it wasn't for the fact he'd expected such delights he had no doubt that he would have finished already. His fingers dug into her thighs where he held her through them he could feel her body tensing over and over as the waves of pleasure rolled over her. Already she was approaching her second orgasm of the morning, he knew she'd be a little sore little but right now neither of them cared. Edward began to slam as hard as he could forwards with each thrust. Giving Hecat the rough treatment she always seemed to desire so much. His expertise paid off as within mere moments her body began to shake once more. As her moans reached a crescendo he moved in and out of her as quickly as he could, relentlessly pushing her over the edge.

This time she took even longer for the bliss to subside and her breathing to return to just panting. Edward took the time to lower her back down onto the bed where he made sure sheet was comfortable before picking up her lost key. Thankfully her eyes were half closed as he unlocked the fluffy cuffs and placed them on the bedside table. He was already unsure as to why she'd started talking to him and didn't want to complicate it further. Besides, he wasn't quite finished with her and most certainly she was not yet sated. Whilst she was still groggy he grabbed her ankles and flipped her over until she was lying on her front. Hecat gave a yelp of surprise but put up no resistance. She moved like a posable doll as he lifted her hips up to place a pillow underneath them. Leaving her laid on her front with her ass up high softly grinding against the pillow beneath her. Quite a sight to anyone who might walk in the door he mused as he took a second to admire his handiwork. Edward climbed atop of her and placed just the tip of his cock within her. He'd seen her use this position with a guy she'd brought home before, it allowed him to fuck her deeper than ever before. Without a need to boast he knew that he was larger than her partner that night so he was very excited to hear her reaction.

"You are in for quite the treat Hecat, try not to wake everyone," he teased as he slammed his cock home.

Hecat's hands shot out to grab her pillow, fingers digging deep into them as the feel of his cock absolutely filling her oversensitive pussy overwhelmed her. Edward himself let out a low groan at the feel of her like this. This was a new one to him and certainly not the last time he was going to do it. With regard only for how good she felt around him his hips began to move as if on their own. Jack-rabbiting his cock in and out of her. Each thrust stretching her out as he filled her over and over. Hecat's eyes were thrown wide and he could see the muscles in her neck standing out as her nervous system was lit on fire with bliss she could not comprehend. If it was anything like he was feeling Edward certainly could not blame her. She was squeezing him so tightly that his entire cock was being engulfed in pure bliss. The sound of her moans, her wet pussy, the creaks of her bed were like music to his ears. His hands clamped tight onto her ass so he could pull he back as he thrust forwards, causing a low groan to escape his own lips. Desire had overwhelmed him now and that wonderful release was growing ever closer. He could feel his cock throb and twitch inside of her. Her pussy was responding in kind, clenching and squeezing tighter as though eager to make him finish.

Her unconscious plan succeeded.

With a moan almost as loud as hers he pulled out of her and watched in delight as his hot cum splattered down onto her perfect back and ass. All the while she moaned and bucked as her own orgasm overwhelmed her for the last time this morning. The bed shook from their combined passion. Edward knelt straddling her for what felt like an eternity as his body came down from the high. He almost didn't hear the sound of the door opening behind him, if he hadn't though the scream of surprise he couldn't have missed. Hecat's eyes snapped open to take in the sight of Diane stood in her doorway her face blushed red.

"I... Thought you were in trouble Hecat... I'm sorry I didn't know..." Diane stammered.

Hecat let out a low sultry chuckle.

"Didn't know what? That I was enjoying some me time? You know Diane, you're always welcome to join..."

Diane

The hot water of the shower cascaded down onto her, sending her skin a shade of bright pink and filling the shower stall with steam. The college's showers were communal but thankfully each had its own cubicle to give the user a little privacy. Not that it really mattered, by the end of their first term most of the girls had seen all of the others naked at one time or another. If they hadn't then the end of term party would certainly correct that.

Diane sighed as she ran her hands down her body, rinsing off the suds of bodywash that decorated her form. As always her body felt as stiff as steel to the touch. She certainly didn't look like she could out lift most men with her frame that just bordered the line between slim and muscular. However, being made only of conditioned muscle meant there was more to her than met the eye. Paula teased her relentlessly about it as Diane was through and through a bottom when it came to anything sexual. On top of that a submissive streak a mile wide meant she yielded under the petite Paula's touch in an instant. Hell even just the thought of her drove Diane wild.

A detriment to her focus not helped by Hecat. She loved Paula with all her heart, her partner had helped her become comfortable in her own skin. She would never willingly break her trust. There was just something about Hecat though. Her body was stunning, her confidence made her feel like she wanted to melt but most of all it was the sounds that Diane heard from her room that stuck with her. Hecat had no shame in being as vocal as she wanted, in being as forward as she wanted when it came to sex. Although she would never tell Paula it was a fantasy of hers deep down for all of them to have a threesome.

One she regularly returned to in the long, cold nights when she couldn't be with Paula. The thought was delightful, her serving both of them, getting to delight in their moans of passion that she brought into existence. Each of them praising her, telling what a good job she was doing in panted tones. Already her hand was trailing its way down between her legs and she hadn't even reached her favourite part. Paula had a strap-on that Diane simply couldn't get enough of. Not so much the feeling of being fucked but the act of it. It was her dream for Paula to fuck her with it whilst she was made to eat Hecat out. Slick with the water, lost in steam and lust her fingers had already started to fill her body with pleasure. Lost in the hot mist surrounding her it was almost as though the fantasy had come to life. Especially as she could feel Paula's hands running along her thighs, caressing her as they moved higher to spread her ass...


Edward never had the need to clean himself, another quirk of his condition he supposed. That was not to say he didn't spend a lot of time in the showers though. Whenever he had free time he would swing by them to see if anyone was present. They'd been installed in the college building a few decades ago when ventilation wasn't a requirement. So each cubicle became its own island of steam whenever someone turned the shower on. At the far side of the humid room he could see one such island, from which was emanating very familiar moans. Edward reached the shower's curtain and paused to listen.

"Paula... Yes... Please..."

Just as he'd expected, Diane enjoying her own little bit of alone time. Undoubtedly involving something her and Paula had been up to after they'd inadvertently kicked him out.

"Oh... Fuck... Hecat..."

Edward's eyes went wide in surprise and he let out a chuckle. He wasn't surprised that Diane was getting off over such things but it was another thing entirely to have such suspicions confirmed. What a sight that would be! All three of them together. If Diane was so eager to experience it then it would simply be rude for him not to help that come about. First though by the looks of things there was someone right in front of him who seemingly could do with a little fun. Given his debate between her and Hecat earlier, the opportunity was far too good to pass up. He slipped his clothes off and stepped into the cubicle. He had to take a few steps further in before he could even see her through the thick steam but the wait was more than worth it. Diane, much like her namesake, truly looked divine. Shining with soap suds and hot water, the steam clinging to her, she looked every inch like a Greek goddess carved from purest marble. Edward stepped in close to run his hands up the backs of her thighs. Unlike the others there was no yielding in her body, marble was indeed the right comparison. He reached her ass, chiselled into perfect shape through her workouts. Like a greedy man starved of the world's delights he got down onto his knees to spread her cheeks. Diane purred in response, still lost in her fantasy, her hips pushed backwards, both hands now pressed against the wall in front of her for support.

"Well you certainly don't need to tell me twice," Edward muttered to himself.

His tongue slowly worked its way up the needy pussy proffered to him, he took his time, pressing his tongue flat against her. Diane let out a low groan as though this was something she had been waiting all morning for. She was sweet and hot on his tongue. Utterly delicious. He repeated the motion over and over, each time tantalisingly slow. It didn't take long before Diane was pushing backwards trying to grind her pussy on his tongue for more. Edward refused her the satisfaction though.

"Paula please... I know its not been long since last night but I need more," the woman pleaded above him.

For a moment Edward felt a flash of guilt. Diane clearly thought he was someone else. Given the steam and her facing away she had no way to know otherwise. Besides if she did turn around then the spell would be broken, her mind would just fill in the blanks that it was all some daydream. Edward had grown very fond of the girls in his college and wanted only the best for them, he would give her what she craved. Careful as not to press up against her he stood, taking a firm grip on Diane's wet hair to keep her head facing forwards. He had no desire to manhandle her but in this he had little choice. Diane certainly had no qualms about it though, as she shivered in delight at the slight pulling. Edward grinned, all sense of guilt fading, a little ethereal role-playing could be very fun indeed. He traced his fingers up the inside of her thighs, letting his nails just slightly dig in. Diane gasped in delight, wiggling her ass in encouragement for him to head higher. He rested his hand over her pussy for a moment, relishing in her trying to press against it, a desperate plea for more. So Edward gave it her, just not in the way she was wanting. Letting his fingers trace lightly over her lips. He could see the shivers that ran up her back in response, her lips parted as she breathed heavily. Her hips were moving of their own accord now, unconsciously swaying side to side in small, tempting motions.

"Please baby please, I want more, I need it," Diane rambled in raspy tones.

Without hesitation Edward slipped his ring and middle fingers inside of her from behind. For an instant Diane went from low, barely contained groans to a full on room filling moan. Her left hand snapped off of the wall to clamp over her mouth as Edward moved his fingers slowly in and out of her. Still teasing. He was well aware of Diane's particular preferences and knew that this out of everything would cause her arousal to skyrocket. Sure enough her hand was scrabbling against the tiled wall as though she was beginning to lose control of herself. Diane's other hand returned to wall as over and over she began to plead for more. Rambling with only one focus. With a sadistic glint in his eyes Edward did the exact opposite of what she craved, he stopped his fingers still. The cry of despair that left her mouth was music to his ears but still he didn't comply. Lost in need Diane instead began to move her ass to fuck herself on his fingers. Slowly at first, tentative in case he stopped, but picking up speed as she lost herself in the moment. He watched the well oiled machine of her body at work as she pushed herself back off the wall onto his fingers over and over. His own arousal was already at the point that his cock was throbbing for attention but for the sake of keeping her fantasy intact he kept his free hand in her hair.

That is until Diane spoke and an opportunity presented itself.

"Fuck baby, I want you to fuck me stupid later. Use that strap-on, make me yours..."

Edward's own excitement was far enough along that he wasted no time with this opening. Both of his hands left their previous spots to place themselves on either side of her hips, before he sidled up as close as he dare. His cock just resting at her entrance. Diane went stiff.