Sex Amongst the Spires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paula... You didn't did you? You brought it in here? That's so naughty!" Diane paused and Edward knew she'd be biting her lip as she thought, "fuck me please..."

Edward waited, knowing what would come if he did. As expected Diane pushed her ass back once more, impaling herself on his shaft.

"Oh baby that feels so good, I've needed this so badly..."

Despite her belief the cock was entirely fake Diane was fucking it like a woman desperate to please. Arching her back downwards on each push backwards. It gave him not only a wonderful view of her ass but pressed against his cock in a manner that sent jolts of pleasure arcing through him. Unlike the other Diane seemed to care not one bit for her own pleasure, fucking him as though she was trying to steal his very soul. Squeezing his cock, giving him over exaggerated moans and seemingly knowing just how to keep his pleasure building without pushing him over the edge. His fingers dug into her hips as he started to reciprocate her rhythm, pounding into her as she pushed backwards. His whole body felt as though it were alight with bliss. Every nerve was firing, he had a mad urge to clamp his own hand over his mouth to muffle any moans before realising the whole matter would have been redundant. Instead he dived further down the rabbit hole of delight before him. Gripping her harder, trying to ride out the storm longer than she could. Despite all of his experience he didn't know if he could though, never before had he seen her like this. With all of the other girls it was always give and take. Diane had so much to give it was overwhelming.

"Fuck Diane... You're going to shatter my hips..." he panted as the powerful woman continued to attempt to milk every last drop from him.

Almost as though she could hear him she let out a playful giggle. Then all clever rhythm and hip motions were abandoned. Diane was moving in for the kill. Fucking herself on his cock as hard and fast as she could manage. From such a woman it was like a workout for Edward just to stay standing. She was slick with sweat or water, now he couldn't tell anymore. Although she was still looking forward he could see the smile on her face and he knew the danger he was in. Someone who was addicted to pleasing was far more dangerous than those who loved to receive. Edward gasped, he could feel his cock throbbing and twitching inside of her. More of this and he would be finished, likely in need of a long lie down too. Diane clearly knew this too. Each of her motions slammed her all the way to the base of him now. They were quick, far faster than should have been possible for such deep thrusts. Despite her heavy breathing she was still able to keep it up though. Edward was going to lose, so in a last ditch attempt he spoke to the woman.

"Cum Diane, cum for me!"

It was like he'd run a thousand volts through her body. Something deep in her brain had heard him, that part of her that was so eager to please and do whatever made someone else feel better. The convulsions wracked her body so had that Edward had to grab her shoulders to stop her collapsing as her legs gave out underneath her. A herculean feat given how hard he was cumming deep inside of her. The quakes of delight lasted for what felt like hours until they were both left half standing, panting and shaking.

"Oh my, that was amaz-" Diane began before the sound of the door opening cut her off.

Edward swiftly took a step back out of the cubicle to see Angela strolling in. A happy, daydream like smile on her face, now clearly feeling better prepared for her exam today. Diane stuck her head out of the curtain.

"Erm Angela, have you seen Paula? We were just... We were just chatting and she had to rush out," she enquired, barely able to disguise the shake in her voice.

Angela shook her head.

"Nope, sorry Diane but it's only us two here."

Edward

Sometimes Edward would wonder what it would be like if people could see him. There had been rumours that St Philomena's was haunted for years. The story of the missing student, the occasional person perceiving his actions in a way that their brain just couldn't wrap itself around and even the strange looking circle on the floor of the attic. Most of Oxford contained stories of the paranormal. It was an old city after all, many of the buildings had existed long enough to have countless generations live and die within them. Eventually ghost stories just grew out of the walls like mildew. Now both Hecat and Diane's reactions to him were running around in his head. It had almost been like they had heard him. He hadn't had a conversation with anyone for as long as he could remember. Then again what would he talk to anyone about? He'd not left this building in so long he didn't know what the world was like anymore.

He wandered around the college building watching the girls go through their rituals and routines in preparation for tonight. Today had been the last day of exams and to celebrate they would be hosting the infamous end of term party. Everyone was in high spirits with a palpable sense of excitement permeating the air. The women were all smiles and excited chatter. From the sounds of it some had even started the party early with a few private celebrations in their rooms. Surely, he mused, being a part of this, being able to share in the joy these women shared with each other and him was worth that sacrifice. They certainly made sure he never felt lonely or lacked for intimacy. He smiled warmly as he leant against the column at the top of the stairs overlooking the building's atrium. This was indeed a good life and only set to get better. The space was large yet cosy. With rugs and couches, dark wood tables and fireplaces. A place to relax with friends in the privacy of their own home.

Now though it was transformed. Several of the girls had worked all day for this and he had to admit he was proud of their work. Long red and gold silk curtains hung from the ceiling, separating the space out into more intimate spaces. Each containing cushions, couches and champagne on ice. Part of the remaining open space had been made into a free bar, giving out the usual drinks alongside lube and some disposable toys. As usual there had been a heated argument over who got to be the waitresses for the night. They would ensure the members of the college had all that they wanted for the night, all whilst dressed in matching red lingerie sets. Stockings, garter belts, panties, the whole works. To an outsider volunteering for such a thing whilst everyone else enjoyed themselves (and each other) might have seemed foolish.

They clearly were not aware just how eager almost a hundred tipsy, sex-drunk college girls would be to show their gratitude.

Things would pick up rapidly in the next hour, the doors would be locked to outsiders and the festivities would begin. After a long term of studying the girls were always eager to blow off some steam one way or another.

Edward was in for a busy night.


Edward had sat on a couch hidden in a darkened corner to sip a glass of scotch and watch the revellers come down the stairs. It was quite the parade that came past him. First years who hadn't quite believed the rumours about the party but were curious nonetheless (no one was forced to join after all) dressed in tight little cocktail dresses, giggling excitedly with each other. Then came the older years, those that had experienced the party before and knew any dresses would soon be coming off. Most wore lingerie, latex or skimpy dresses that covered nothing important at all. Some he even saw in more "edgy" attire, in collars led on a leash by someone else. Several were already covered in lipstick marks of many colours, most focused on the more sensitive regions. Each woman was a sight to behold and swiftly caused a ruckus in those already waiting. The women were endlessly loving and supporting of each other, all of them would feel like goddesses tonight. Slowly, as the last of them trickled in he stood and stretched, moving off into the crowds. The private sections were mostly empty at this stage as people settled in. Soon those curtains would be swishing aside with exciting regularity.

"Angela! I'm so glad you came!" came the familiar voice of Paula from nearby.

Edward followed the voice to its source to find Paula with Diane on her arm and a very excited looking Angela moving towards them.

"I'm so glad you decided to come!" Paula continued as the two girls embraced, "God she looks wonderful doesn't she Diane? How was the exam?"

He had to admit Paula's assessment was spot on. Angela was dressed in a practically see through sheer flowy dress that hung off of her ample bust delightfully before stopping half way down her ass. The only other thing she wore was matching white thigh high socks. Just looking at her was making him feel eager to get the party rolling quicker.

"Thanks, I... I think the exam went really well so I had a few shots and well, my flatmate lent me some clothes," she stammered out, her cheeks blushing pink.

"We'll have to take some pics for your crush then won't we, he'll not be able to resist you after them!"

Paula and Diane broke out into a fit of giggles over the deep shade of red that Angela had turned. The two of them had not slacked on the dressing up department either. With Paula in thigh-high boots and matching leather underbust corset. Diane by contrast was dressed far softer, in a body harness made from delicate pink silk ribbons that covered nothing but stood out perfectly on her tanned skin. Edward's mind was racing just looking at the three of them together. Despite the lovely ladies on display tonight he felt as though he had hit the jackpot right here, especially given the memories of the last twenty-four hours that he had spent with them. Absentmindedly he reached out to give one of Angela's breasts a squeeze, it was rare to to see them so clearly on display and he was not going to miss his opportunity. The innocent seeming woman gave a little squeak of surprise at the sudden sensation. It was akin to rabbit suddenly being discovered in the middle of a pack of wolves with the sudden focus of hungry eyes that alighted upon her.

"Back off ladies, this one is mine for tonight."

Diane and Edward's heads snapped around at the sound of Hecat's voice. From the little noise that Diane made it was only too evident she felt the same as Edward with how the newcomer was dressed. She was wearing a pair of fishnet stockings and nothing else. Her only accessory was clearly not applied by her and yet suited her bold personality perfectly. Her breasts, neck, ass and inner thighs were covered in lipstick marks. Far more so than the others who had started early. Angela drunk in the sight of her with eyes wide as though she were just realising something new about herself.

"So Angela this is our neighbour Hecat, she's definitely one to look out for," Paula said with a wink.

Angela's response was to grab a pair of shots off of the tray of a passing waitress and down them both in succession before passing them back. Emboldened by Dutch courage, she stepped up to Hecat and grabbed her hand.

"You know what, fuck it. Show me what you've got, I'm going to enjoy myself for once."

She stalked off dragging the stunned Hecat behind her.

"Now this I've got to see!" exclaimed Diane and Edward in unison.

As they moved through the crowd it was as though a spell had been broken. Whether through the free alcohol or Angela's first bold move people were throwing their inhibitions aside and enjoying themselves. As they moved through the crowd Edward glimpsed an impromptu dance floor had started, filled with women eager to let loose for a while. They were also by no means the only one's heading for more private areas. Moans and laughter were beginning to fill the atrium in equal measure. Waitresses were moving in and out of the silk curtains as rapidly as they could. Often with faces flushed and red marks on their assess as they did. Ahead of them Angela and Hecat disappeared through one such curtain with the others not far behind. Edward was delighted to see they weren't the only ones there. Most of the college's netball team was spread out on an island of cushions near one side. Lithe bodies writhing in ecstasy as teammates became so much more for the night. There was no order to it just delightful chaos. He saw one woman alternating between the pussies of two of her peers whilst they made out. Another came up behind her to slide a dildo into her eager pussy. The woman made no objections, simply moaning in bliss for a moment before continuing with renewed gusto. It took a very familiar moan from behind him to pull his attention away. Angela was laid on the couch holding her legs wide open with Hecat's face buried in between them. Paula and Diane were sat next to them, eyes glued to the spectacle, unable to resist touching each other.

Edward was unable to resist touching either.

His hand was already around his cock as he took a seat next to Angela. The view it afforded him was nothing short of stunning, being able to see down the length of her entire body to where her cute, little pussy was being enjoyed. Her dress had only been pulled up around her waist though and Edward wanted more. Without a care for if his action was spotted he grabbed the hem of it and pulled upwards. For a moment it caught on the underside of her breasts, outlining them and their stiff nipples perfectly in the white fabric before they fell free. With eyes agleam Edward kept one hand playing with himself and the other with Angela's beautiful breasts. The woman was clearly too overwhelmed to understand what was going on. Her adorable moans were loud in his ear and sent shivers of delight through him with each once.

As he played with her all he could think of was how cute those moans would be if she were riding him. How her tight little hole would feel. On the other side of her Diane and Paula were equally enthralled, Paula now with Diane sat on her lap, her hands between the larger woman's legs. Sounds of pleasure filled the air of the atrium, mixing perfectly with the thrum of the music and lively chatter. The freedom to do as one wished was what made this night so special. In that moment the curtain swished open and in strode one of the red-clad waitresses carrying a fresh bottle of champagne to put on ice. The crunch of the bottle in the ice for a moment broke Hecat's spell and she looked up. For a moment a frown crossed her features as her brain tried to process the sight before her. Edward stopped what he was doing to look at her, confusion now mingling with his own arousal.

"Somethings going on here," she muttered.

Edward froze, his cock twitching in his hand, already so close to that wonderful release. Had she realised? Her frown only deepened as some sort of mental wrestling went on within her mind. None of the others had noticed, they were too lost in their own fun. Angela laid where she was, panting with her tongue almost hanging out. Not at all used to such an expert mouth.

"She couldn't have lifted that herself her hands are holding legs, I couldn't have unlocked myself, who was watching me..." the words tumbled out of her mouth as though she was trying to make them real before she forgot.

Edward was fascinated, for a moment his hard cock forgotten. No one had managed to keep the idea of him in their head for this long but then again no one was as stubborn as Hecat. She repeated the string of words again, this time though she sounded far less certain, as though the memories were receding even as she tried to maintain them. Eyes screwed tight with focus she slowly stood and moved to where Edward sat. He moved back to let her sit, the couch was deep so she was able to almost lay flat on her side with her bare ass facing towards Angela. Almost without realising she was her hand found her way between Angela's legs, moving as if on instinct to make the innocent Angel lose her mind once more.

"I know somethings going on... Haunted house stories... Everyone always horny... Getting off in ways we shouldn't be able to..." she said determinedly through gritted teeth, "so make it up to me perv, fuck me good!"

"Hecat are you alright honey?" came Paula's confused voice.

Edward wasn't listening, he was moving already, jumping off of the couch to where Hecat's stunning ass hung off of the edge. In seconds his cock, pre-cum leaking from the tip, was lined up in place.

"Huh? What are you on about?" Hecat shook her head as though trying to clear it, the frown had disappeared, "I've got this gorgeous little thing to make cu-oh fuck!"

Before she could finish Edward had slammed his cock home within her soaked pussy. Hecat went stiff for a moment before the tension melted right out of her.

"I'm very good," she purred, as her lips found Angela's.

Edward suppressed a groan of his own. Hecat felt incredible in this position as he slid in and out of her, the moans that filled the room made him twitch and shiver. Before him was a sight most men would have killed to witness. A beautiful angel of a woman quivering and shaking at the hands of a stunning tomboy. Edward felt as though his cock was ready to explode just looking it at. Disregarding the fact he was fucking one of them, getting to enjoy her moans, muffled as they were by Angela's lips. No one had registered the fact that Hecat's ass kept jiggling as he fucked it nor that she was moaning without any apparent stimulation. Desperately he looked over to Diane and Paula in the hope for a something less sexually intense to watch and maintain his stamina.

No such luck.

Paula had Diane flat on her back on the couch and was straddling her face. Her hand in the other woman's hair, holding her head in place at her pussy. Her free hand was playing with Diane's pussy, making her writhe and squirm on the couch. The two had such fierce passion for each other it was almost contagious. A cry from Angela brought his attention back to them and made his cock throb, dangerously close to the end.

"Oh... Oh... Please... Don't stop..." her voice was high pitched and pleading.

Hecat was revelling in the pleasure she was giving to this relative newbie and only increased her pace. Edward slid balls deep into Hecat causing her to gasp in surprise for a moment, but giving him a moment of rest for the show. Angela's hands lost their grip on her thighs, both of them instead clenching claw like around Hecat's forearm. He was unsure as to whether she was pulling her away or pulling her closer but it didn't matter. He legs flew out wide, almost hitting Edward as wave after wave of pleasure hit her. Her high-pitched moans were almost loud enough to be heard over all of the others in the party. Hecat gave her a peck on the cheek before turning to Diane and Paula.

"Her tongue looks very fun, mind if I have a ride?" she asked, her voice dripping with lust.

Paula's eyes lit up with excitement.

"Oh she is wonderful, but only if I can taste yours."

Paula hopped off of the now gasping Diane's face to squeeze herself in between the dazed Angela and Hecat. Diane looked as though she was lost in a dream come true as she rolled off of the couch to crawl along the floor to Hecat's pussy. Edward froze. The part of his mind that wasn't running at a thousand miles an hour over this fantasy come true was trying to comprehend if she still had some inkling that he was here. All thoughts were taken swiftly from his mind as he felt Diane's tongue against his balls as she licked along Hecat's pussy. Briefly confusion flashed in her eyes, as though she had found something she hadn't expected. Her latent need to please soon took over though and she was lapping at Hecat's pussy with gusto. Edward felt his fingers tense and dig into the now groaning Hecat's thighs. The combination of Diane's tongue brushing against him and Hecat's clenching pussy he was filling was nothing short of heavenly. The sight of Paula and Hecat groping each other whilst making out certainly drove home the idea that this was indeed the best of afterlifes. He could take it no more though. Edward gave the ass before him a sharp slap before he began to fuck it again. If he was going to finish it was going to be in a blaze of glory and not waiting.