Sex Amongst the Spires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Paula you're right, she amazing!"

Diane gave a little pleased whimper and buried her face in Hecat's pussy. The tomboy, had stopped kissing Paula and was instead holding tight onto the other woman's arm, her body overloading. Her black painted lips were parted, eyes starting to roll back in her head. Paula seemed delighted by the whole display. Playing with her breasts as she took in the sight of Hecat's rapture. Only Diane seemed to be vaguely aware of his presence, stopping occasionally as though perturbed by something before starting again as the though the thought had evaporated into mist. It gave the pleasure running through Edward a modulated pattern, rising high before briefly dropping and starting again.

Edward was grunting and groaning, his legs shaking as he tried his hardest to keep from cumming. He would finish with Hecat, feel her finish on his cock. If she wanted pleasure he would give her more than she could handle. Once more he felt Diane begin to pull away, this time he was ready. He placed a hand on the back of her head and pushed her back into her place with Hecat. Diane gave a short, muffled gasp of surprise that turned into a groan of delight at the sweet taste filling her mouth once more. His other hand he placed on her hip, gripping tight so that he could fuck her even harder. The lucky tomboy's body tensed, Paula's hand snapped out to grip Hecat's thigh and hold her legs still. Pinning her in place to ride out the tsunami of pleasure growing within her. Paula's sultry laugh made Edward look up to see her biting her lip, looking at the other woman who's eyes were screwed shut and mouth wide as she gasped and panted.

"Don't you stop Diane baby, make her cum for me to watch!"

Both Edward and Diane felt a shiver run through them, both poured their souls into getting Hecat to cum. Edward could feel her clench and squeeze his already throbbing cock. He felt as though he had already gone beyond orgasm with the pleasure he was feeling. He could feel his connection to his favourite of the college's residents even stronger than before now. Who needed someone to talk to when he had this? With a grunt of exertion he slammed into her pussy over and over, keeping the gasping Diane in place. He could feel Hecat's orgasm barrelling close within her. All of those little moments of tension, vocalisations, the little twitches. It was coming and it would be glorious.

Hecat buried her head in Paula's breasts as it finally hit her. Her whole body trembled and shook but neither he nor Diane stopped. Just as one wave seemed to subside another hit her. The feel of two orgasms on Edward's cock was too much, he'd already been over stimulated and now this was too much. With a moan to match Hecat's he pulled his cock out of her and let it hit him. His legs almost gave out as the orgasm rolled over his fraught nervous system, his hands clamped down onto Hecat's thigh for balance causing her to yelp in surprise. Rope after rope of his hot cum splashed down onto her and Paula. For a moment he stood there, shaking and panting before Hecat spoke up.

"Who the fuck has splashed champagne on us?"


This piece was a request from a reader who wished to remain anonymous.