All Comments on 'Sex & Drugs & Rock 'n Roll'

by Kozmic Kowboy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Nice

Justa nice sweet story about us older folks finding love again. Liked it a lot, five stars!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69almost 5 years ago
Loved it

What a great story of two people that meet up an enjoy each other to the fullest. I think you need another chapter or two.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Nice story

Well written.

I don't know if she would be a keeper, as she and his dog totally ignored each other. But then he didn't seem to do muchbwith the dog either. It would be the first living canine not to get over excited when its human came home, and also totally ignore a visitor.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals3 months ago

Just stumbled upon this Kosmic, and loved it!!! As an oldster myself, I truly enjoyed the reality of aging sex, as well as the excitement of rekindling the pleasures of a woman. 5- Stars for you, and onto part 2 for me...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKozmic Kowboy@Kozmic Kowboy
A recent widower who's trying to figure out the rest of my life. 11/2023. After a hiatus, I've started writing again. Finally retired last year and got busy with things around the house. Just finished up the And the Night Stood Still series and I have a new story or two in ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES