Sex & Drugs & Rock 'n Roll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, soooo good...don't stop."

Spurred on, I explored her inner reaches. Her lust awakened, her juices flowed freely. I withdrew my tongue and concentrated on her now engorged clit. Sucking it, squeezing it between my lips and flicking it with my tongue as I slid two fingers into her channel. As I grazed her clit with my teeth and spread my fingers apart inside her, she growled and her body shuddered as my fingers were suddenly drenched in her essence. I slipped my fingers out and started to lap up the cum flowing from her leaking pussy. My moustache tickled her clit triggering a perceptible aftershock.

I moved up and, before kissing her, sucked her juices from my fingers. We shared her taste as our tongues swirled with passion and desire.

"I want you inside me." she moaned as she kissed my cheek and then ran her tongue around my ear.

"I don't have any condoms." I replied with a hint of regret in my voice.

"I'm willing to risk it. You were faithful to your wife for almost forty years, so I think you're safe, and I just went to my ob-gyn three weeks ago and know I'm okay. And I know you don't have to worry about knocking me up, so just stick that thing in me and don't argue."

"Well, if you insist..." was all I could say.

I reached down and hooked my arms behind her knees and raised her legs up which provided unencumbered access to her slick pussy. I slid fully into her with one smooth thrust and lingered for a moment, enjoying the feel of my sword in her snug sheath. For an older woman, she was remarkably tight. I slid back, pulling almost completely out, before thrusting in again. We set a slow steady rhythm, perhaps unconsciously set by the slow blues coming from the TV. Our primal needs having been sated, we were fucking now for pleasure, not animal desires.

Connie hooked her ankles behind my back as I steadily thrusted into her. I snapped my hips forward as I sank fully into her which ground my pubic bone against her clit. Her fingernails raked my back, causing a pleasurable pain.

"Ooooooh, I'm gonna cum again" she proclaimed before she drove hard against every thrust of my body.

I felt my balls swell as my need for release multiplied. As Connie squeezed me with her legs and writhed beneath me, cum rocketed through my shaft and launched deep inside her. I pistoned in and out until I was completely spent. Exhausted, I collapsed onto her and our lips met in a loving and grateful kiss.

My cock softened and it slipped out as I rolled to the side and drew her close for a comfortable post-coital snuggle.

"I think I'm leaking onto your sheets", she giggled.

"Well, a little extra laundry is a small price to pay for the joy you just gave me."

We drifted off to sleep, still snuggled in each others arms.

I woke in the morning to Connie gently sucking on my left testicle. After devoting a few minutes attention to that one and it's twin, she licked along my length.

"I'm not sure if that will be successful or not since I haven't taken one of Daddy's Little Helpers, but you're welcome to continue doing that for as long as you'd like to see if you can succeed."

She looked up at me and smiled. "Until last night, I had forgotten how much I love giving oral to a man. Even if I can't get you hard, I'm enjoying just the taste of you and learning the feel of you in my mouth."

After about 10 minutes of trying, her efforts were mostly unsuccessful. Certainly enjoyable, but still not achieving the ultimate goal. We decided to take a shower and then go get some breakfast.

In the shower, I soaped and washed her entire body from her toes to shampooing her hair. I massaged her clit with soapy fingers and ran them along her swollen outer lips. After rinsing Connie with the handheld shower head and using the pulsating feature to stimulate her a bit more, I stooped and sought her clit with my my mouth. While sucking it and teasing it with flicks of my tongue, my fingers traced down her backbone and through the cleft of her ass. My finger circled and teased her tight pucker.

"No...ohhh, yes...no, no, I've never had anyone there." she moaned. "Will it hurt? Ooohh, god, I love when you suck my clit."

I kept teasing her rosebud with my finger while moving to thrust my tongue inside her. As I worked it slowly in and out, I started to press against her anus with my finger.

Connie grabbed my head and pressed me tighter to her crotch as my finger penetrated her ass to the first knuckle.

"OOOOOOOOohhh, wow, oh wow, oh wow" was all she kept repeating.

She started pulling my hair as her hips bucked and she came hard on my tongue. I wiggled my finger, triggering an aftershock before slipping it out and standing. Connie threw her arms around me and held me tight as the water rained down on us.

"That was really intense." she panted, "It didn't hurt, but felt strange, and having two areas stimulated at once was mind blowing. Thank you, thank you." She hugged me even tighter until I shut off the water and helped her out of the shower. After toweling each other off, we got dressed, took the dog for a walk together and went to the local diner with the best breakfast. Apparently we were famished because once the omelets, home fries and toast arrived, we said nary a word until both plates were cleaned.

While sipping our coffees, Connie said "When we get back, I really do have to head home. The cat needs to be fed and I have to clean out the littler box."

"Will you come back later and spend the night with me again?" I asked.

Connie reached across the table and squeezed my hand "That's why I have to clean out the litter box." she said with a wink.

12