Sex and Prejudice

Story Info
A slave owners son starts an obsession with a house slave.
3.1k words
4.05
16.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trol_lor
Trol_lor
28 Followers

Disclaimer: voyeurism, stalking, racism, profanity, and violence.

************************************************************

(The state of Mississippi, 1800's)

The bugs hummed in the sun, there was as much wood around to feed a fire for years. The green grass was as tall as the trees, but yet a boy and a girl dared to play in such conditions.

"You can't catch me!!"

The girl laughed with glee, running through muddy puddles.

The girl had beautiful brown skin, and fluffy dark brown hair, accompanied with deep brown eyes.

She wore tattered clothes and beat shoes, her hair was as kept as it could be in these times. Even though everything was against her, she still had hope in someone.

"I'll get ya!"

A boy yelled from a distance, while chasing the girl with a smile written across his face.

His golden blonde hair shimmered in the sun, his blue eyes shined brightly. Unlike the girl, the boy wore fine clothes, and nice shiny shoes that could blind you with one look.

In the middle of their innocent game of tag they were stopped.

"Boy what I tell you bout playin' with the help!"

The boys mother rushed in front of him, slapping him straight across his face. The site of the slap soon turned beet red.

Tears welded up in the his eyes, soon he was crying up a storm while his mother dragged him by the ear back to the house.

The girl looked back and saw what had happened to the boy. She stood there in fear of what would happen to her as well.

The woman turned and stopped in her tracks and shouted at the girl.

"And stay away from my son you wretched girl!"

( 11 years later )

A family of 4 ate at the table laughing, engaged in conversation.

An older man spoke at the table.

"You're finally a man Johnny, it's bout time you take over this land since you're brother Miles here won't. "

The older man in question was Mr. Weston, Marshall Weston in full. He owned a plantation in Mississippi with his family, his two sons Miles, Johnny, and his wife Mary.

Miles Weston, was the eldest son,  a 20 year old brown haired, hazel eyed young man.

Johnny Weston, was the youngest son, a 18 year old blonde haired, blue eyed young man much resembling his mothers complexion.

Johnny had a more athletic body than his older brother Miles, since he helped around the land a lot more than him. He was a good amount of body hair, though he regularly shaved his facial hair. He stood at 6'3 towering over his elder brother that stood at just 6'0.

Although the big difference between the two boys was that Miles was always the ambitious son. He didn't want to inherit his fathers land and grown old and die. He wanted to explore the world, and women's undergarments of course.

However, Johnny was contempt with his life he never had felt the need to explore. He wanted his parents to be proud of him because he chose to inherit the land that his family had owned for generations. 

Since he was the youngest son his father had never given him the same attention Miles had gotten. 

Johnny saw Miles's decision to not inherit the land as an opportunity to win the favorite son spot.

"Father, I have told you time again it ain't my callin' quit trynna rub it in my face huh."

Miles locked eyes with his father in annoyance.

Johnny sensed the tension between the two.

"What happened to you two? You used to be two peas in a pod huh? Remember that time when you hooked Miles's pants with that old fishin' hook?"

Johnny said with a light laugh, his laughter was contagious, and it soon spread to his mother as well.

His mother started to giggle at her husband, breaking the ice. They all bursted with laughter once more.

Mary quietly tapped Miles on the shoulder.

"Tell that gal to bring us some more bread please."

Miles turned his head and yelled for one of the kitchen helpers.

Johnny peered at the door waiting for the helper to come out with the bread, in anticipation.

He was hoping it was her that entered...

The young girl in question was named Bee, she did not have an official last name, as it was not common for slaves. She was at the prime age of 18 similar to Johnny. She wore the maid outfit that was provided. Everything was bland about what she wore, as for her body and face were...well not so much.

Her curly deep brown hair fell past her brow, her face always seemed covered.

Bee was a timid girl, she did not speak much and spoke only when spoken too, much to Johnny's dismay.

She walked quickly towards the table with a bowl of fresh bread. 

He gazed at the whole of her, he had always had a thing for Bee. The problem is that the two haven't spoken a word in over 11 years.

Nothing had warranted a conversation between them before, but on this night that would change.

On her way walking to the table she tripped and fell, and not by accident.

Miles mischievously stuck out his foot to trip her down.

"Get yourself up and get this bread off the floor girl! You're lucky I'm not in the mood to get you whipped!"

Mary shouted at Bee in frustration.

Johnny had seen the whole thing, he glared at his brother who was grinning.

As Bee rushed to pick up the bread, Johnny had gotten up to assist her.

He grabbed Bee's hand to stop her.

"No, I've got it!"

Bee said in a nervous tone.

"No, let me help, please."

Johnny replied, touching Bee's hand.

"You're too nice for your own good, brother."

Miles said with a wide grin.

Johnny snapped back at Miles in a serious tone.

"I'm just keeping a good relationship with them so they will be loyal to me."

His father praised him for being smart.

"That is the perfect mindset that you want to have to run this land."

Johnny blocked out everyone else as Bee was helping pick up the bread.

He wanted to see her face again, out of impulse he attempted to get a quick peek, lifting her hair out of her face.

Bee quickly jumped up and ran towards the kitchen with the now soiled bread.

This startled and embarrassed Johnny, he quickly excused himself and left the dining room.

Johnny sat on the front porch, swinging lightly on a bench with an anguished look on his face. Thinking about the fun times that him and Bee had as children.

Shortly thereafter, Miles walked out on the porch to say his goodbyes.

"You're lucky I still visit from time to time, y'know father really pisses me off."

Johnny didn't respond.

"Well I'm off, good luck rotting away in this house with the help."

Miles laughed to himself, walking off towards the fields.

After a while, Johnny decided to retire to bed.

His parents had already left for bed, Johnny saw this as an opportunity to get a quick peek at Bee, before he went to bed himself.

He walked down the hall toward the kitchen. He spotted Bee through a crack in the door, who was cleaning dishes from tonights dinner.

This time she was alone in the kitchen.

He slowly opened the door to the kitchen.

"Hey, Bee."

Bee whipped her head around in his presence.

"Can I do anything for you sir?"

Johnny walked towards her direction, and proceeded to lean on the kitchen counter.

"Johnny sounds better, I'm not my father."

Johnny replied while gazing at her.

"You're his son..."

Bee replied with her head down still cleaning dishes.

Johnny wanted to get more of a reaction out of her as she coldly ignored him.

He reached his hand out to caress her hair, she flinched in response.

"Stop it."

She whispered.

"Stop? we used to play all the time as kids, I used to caress your hair just like this, remember?"

Johnny said longingly.

"...don't remember that."

Johnny snuck up behind Bee, placing his hands on her hips.

"I've been thinking of you."

Bee ignored him and continued cleaning, but now more urgently.

Johnny moved her hair from her neck, Bee's breathing increased.

His lips moved closer to her neck and-

"Get me a glass of water."

Johnny heard his father's footsteps just in time to move a safe distance from Bee.

Bee finished up cleaning and headed to get Mr. Weston a glass of water.

She locked eyes with Johnny for a split second, and the look in her eyes sent waves down his back.

"What you doin' up late?"

His father grumbled while sitting at the table.

"Same as you."

He chuckled nervously while tapping his foot on the floor.

"Well I'm heading off to sleep now."

Johnny said quickly while speed walking out of the kitchen to the stairs.

(The Next Morning)

After Johnny had his breakfast he decided to check on the help who worked outside.

As he walked through, he heard conversation between two of the help.

"That child is light as I don't know what! "

One of the women engaged in a sort of gossip, Johnny decided to listen in.

"That is the second baby that has came out light this year."

Another woman snapped at the other woman.

"I told you I seen Mr. Mil- "

Johnny popped out from around the corner to greet them.

"Hello, ladies."

They both hurried back to washing clothes, as they shook their head and greeted him.

"Hey, Mr. John"

Johnny tilted his head with a smirk.

"Workin hard I see, let me know if you need any help, I'm not doing nothin'."

One of the women responded.

"Well, I might need som-"

The other woman slapped her hand before she spoke.

"We fine."

The other woman responded with a smile.

"Well alright ladies, I best get goin then."

He replied.

Johnny began walking away from the the two women.

"Miles? What about Miles?"

Johnny thought to himself as he walked further down his path.

He decided to visit his favorite store to buy his favorite candy.

"Lemon rocks.."

His mouth watered, thinking about the sweet sour taste in his mouth.

After walking for 15 more minutes, he reached a little store.

"How ya doin' John?"

The old man greeted.

"Nothin' much, just buyin' some candy for myself."

The old man chuckled, and continued wiping a jar.

Johnny scanned the aisle for his favorite candy, alas he found it. As he picked up the candy, he felt arms around his neck.

"Johnny!"

Johnny turned around in surprise and greeted the woman.

"Oh hey, Eliza."

Eliza smiled big with excitement; she had long brunette hair and bright blue eyes like lapis. 

Eliza had a slender figure, much unlike Bee who had thicker thighs and a bigger bottom, but Eliza sure was a looker. She was the most beautiful girl in town, and she had her eyes set on Johnny.

"How ya been? ain't you gonna give me a hug?"

As Johnny motioned for a hug she jumped on him, wrapping her legs around his back.

He could feel her voluptuous breasts smashing against his chest.

"Alright, alright, that's enough."

Johnny paid the man and they both began walking out of the store while Johnny sucked on his candy.

"Let me get a few."

Eliza said while holding out her hand, as Johnny plopped a few pieces of candy in her waiting hand.

"So when you gonna propose to me John?"

Johnny spit out some of his candy in response.

"You know I can't do that, you're too good for me."

Eliza bumped her elbow into Johnny's arm.

"Ow! what was that for?"

Johnny yelped.

"Cuz you're so stupid you know that? And why not? you're mother adores me and so does your father. Your mother even said she wouldn't mind me as a daughter in law."

Eliza ranted.

"Just cuz my parents think so don't mean I'm a good guy. What if I'm a bad guy and I liked weird thangs?"

Johnny murmured while scratching his head.

"Well it depends on what types of weird thangs ya like."

Eliza smirked at Johnny while blinking her eyes.

They both started bursting with laughter.

Then Eliza got a more serious tone.

"It's cuz you like another girl huh? You dont gotta lie to me Johnny."

Johnny blushed thinking about Bee.

"There is this girl I like, but she's quiet and cold to me."

Eliza looked at Johnny with shock.

"What does she look like? Does she live in Natchez?"

Johnny motioned his fingers to signal her to tone it down.

"No, she don't live in Natchez."

Johnny lied to Eliza, he couldn't let her know the girl that he liked lived in this town.

The two continued to talk, until he got to the gates on his land.

They exchanged a light hug before departing.

"See ya Johnny!" 

Eliza shouted in the distance.

He kept his back turned but waved goodbye.

Johnny lazed around for the rest of the day, waiting until after dinner to sneak to see Bee.

After dinner, he didn't spot Bee in the kitchen or the sleeping quarters. He went back to the kitchen to ask one of the helpers where she might be.

"You seen Bee?"

"She upstairs now."

One of the helpers replied while drying a few dishes.

Johnny ran up the stairs, and swiftly walked around the halls. 

He heard the sound of water being dumped somewhere, he followed the sound to his parents bedroom.

Bee was dumping water into the morning bowl that was used to wash the face and hands.

"Bee?"

Johnny replied.

She glanced at him and began quickly walking away, barging into him as she exited the room with an empty metal bucket in tow.

As she walked away Johnny grabbed her arm.

She yanked her arm away.

"Bee can I just talk to you?!"

He urgently whispered.

Then Johnny sighed, and began speaking with a more serious tone.

He resorted to his last measure, blackmail.

"I could get you in trouble if you don't talk to me now."

She stopped in her tracks.

Bee looked at Johnny with an angered expression.

Johnny playfully smirked looking her straight in the eye.

"My bedroom.."

He pointed.

Johnny walked over and opened his bedroom door that was located at the very end of the hall, motioning for Bee to sneak inside.

"Hey, I'm not gonna do anything you don't like."

Bee angrily stormed off into his room, and the door shut behind them.

She stood in the middle of Johnny's room, not sure what to do.

Johnny sat on the side of his bed and patted next to him.

"You can sit on my bed if you want."

Bee calmed down a little, but still looked annoyed.

She still stood in the same spot, seemingly declining his offer.

"C'mon now, how's I'm supposed to talk to you if you're so far away huh?"

He chuckled.

Bee slowly walked over and sat at the edge of Johnny's bed, but at the far end.

"Atta girl."

Johnny replied.

Bee still sat with the bucket in her two hands, looking straight forward.

"Why are you so cold to me, huh?"

No response.

Johnny slowly scooted closer to Bee.

"I know what would get you laughing, a tickle attack."

Johnny squirmed his fingers under Bee's armpits, until she laid back on his bed, dropping the bucket on the floor.

Soon she couldn't resist to urge to laugh.

"See you're laughing, I knew it!"

Johnny chuckled.

While tickling Bee, Johnny's thumb brushed the side of her breast.

Johnny wasn't the only one who noticed, the laughter stopped, as the mood turned more serious.

They both looked into each other's eyes after what seemed like eternity.

Without thinking Johnny slowly moved closer to Bee's face, she didn't move away or try to run. 

He softly kissed Bee's soft thick lips, then again and again. Until Bee grabbed the back of his shirt pushing him towards her lips.

After kissing so passionately, he could feel his manhood swell against his pants.

With every kiss waves of pleasure were sent through his entire body. He began groping Bee's breasts, she did not protest.

Johnny mind wandered back to when they were kids.

( 11 years ago )

"I'm gonna marry you Bee, and you will be my wife!"

Johnny shouted while pointing at Bee with a stick, while she sat on a big tree branch looking down at him.

"Marry? what is a marry?"

Young Bee said replied, looking at Johnny puzzled.

"Marriage is when a man loves a woman very much so they both live together forever."

Tears started to well up in Bee's eyes.

"I don't wanna live with you for forever!"

( Present Day )

Johnny chuckled in his head thinking about how naive they were as children.

Johnny's kisses grew deeper and more urgent. He thought of a technique he learned from a girl when he had traveled to france with his family years ago.

"Open your mouth."

Johnny demanded.

"What for?"

Bee replied while panting.

Johnny grabbed Bee's face with his hand, squishing her cheeks together.

He planted his tongue in her mouth, Bee let out a surprised moan.

Johnny's hardon protruded against Bee's stomach, combined with his tongue thrusting into her mouth sent shivers down her vagina, causing her juices to seep through her undergarments.

Johnny body involuntary started to grind his body against Bee like a depraved man. He wanted to feel more of Bee, he wanted to fuse his every being into hers.

He slowly grabbed her hand and moved it towards his manhood.

Bee felt how hard and lustful Johnny had become.

"Johnny is a man now, he has been tempted by sinful sick thoughts running around in his head."

She thought.

She felt like she was melting, giving into this sinful act, she couldn't let herself sink.

Bee quickly lifted his head from hers.

"It ain't right, this is sinful."

Bee got herself up off the bed, dusting off her outfit.

Johnny angrily turned his body around to face her.

"What sin? why does it matter if your skin is darker than mine? You're a woman and I'm a man."

He protested.

"You're different Johnny."

Bee replied, before picking the empty bucket off the floor and quickly walking towards the bedroom door, leaving him alone.

"Will god punish me for loving such a woman?"

He thought to himself before throwing himself on his bed in frustration.

******************************************************

End of this chapter.

Authors note: Hey guys! If you're hungry for more follow me for more updates to this story! If you guys are wondering why I put the incest/Taboo label on this series it is because it is a pretty taboo thing. I don't know about throwing incest into this series, I wont know until later.

Trol_lor
Trol_lor
28 Followers