All Comments on 'Sex and Prejudice'

by Trol_lor

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sonnyw55Sonnyw555 months ago

You need to continue with story please!

bucco40bucco405 months ago

Should be in interracial not taboo.

mustang123mustang1235 months ago

Does it really matter which catigory the story is in? I loved the beginning and I would like it very much if you continued with this one.

mustang123mustang1235 months ago

And it could be that she is fathers child with Bees' mother

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He should Cornhole her

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"...Johnny was contempt with his life..."

Should be content.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like where this is going. She could well be his half sister. Historically accurate for the time and place. I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It is very taboo for slave owners to engage sexually with slaves, this is in the right category.

Drummer7Drummer75 months ago

Please more! Include some incest as well as the interracial material.

cageysea9725cageysea97255 months ago

What little I read was painful to read. Has the thought ever occurred to you to learn English? You should give it a try.

maxsteelemaxsteele5 months ago

I think the reason it is in Incest/Taboo and not Interracial is because in the days of slavery it would have been Taboo for a slave owner's son to want to get married to and have sex with a slave. Looking forward to reading more of this story.

Robinius1Robinius15 months ago

This story is twice as long as it should be, for instance:

"Johnny is a man now, he has been tempted by sinful sick thoughts running around in his head."

She thought.

This should be:

"Johnny is a man now, he has been tempted by sinful sick thoughts running around in his head," she thought.

Your story would be easier to read with this simple change. In addition, I don't think slaves had the ability to refuse their masters anything. This story is hard to believe and i don't see it improving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous