All Comments on 'Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 01'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOQUACIOUS

Ad nauseam scene descriptions infer the writer expects their readers to be devoid any experiences in life. I kept expecting you to mention thread barren carpets and the osmosis process of vining plants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cunt

This would be much more readerable if pussy was used instead of cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Friends

Good start.Can't wait to see where this goes.

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowover 9 years ago
Well told and sexy

The writing of this story is of professional quality. And given the title of the series, this first chapter foreshadows things to come.

Personally, I completely disagree with comment that the word "cunt" is in any way inappropriate. To me, it is a very sexy word. I kept waiting for the women to advance the game, and at least one of the cunts to be invaded by a finger. "Pussy" has become almost socially acceptable. But a cunt is a cunt, and when we hear it, we know it will soon be used for its intended purpose!

If I were going to change anything, it might be too shorten the telling a bit. In places it seems almost padded. If all chapters are this long, it will be essentially a book. If the added length contained relevant content, it would be one thing. But it doesn't always.

I give it five stars, not only on its own but for what it promises in the future chapters. Bravo, and "cuntally" yours.

Iwannadoitnow

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowover 9 years ago
In fact...

If you'll forgive the pun, one of the reasons I like the word "cunt" is because it doesn't "pussyfoot" around!!

BC100000BC100000over 5 years ago

Excellent! Thanks for posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous