Sex and the Slime

Story Info
Can slime be sexy? In this case yes.
870 words
3.88
3.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex and the slime

*The following is a story of a woman who gets herself violated and knocked up by a slime creature*

Amber Bachman, xenobiologist and exobotianst, was in the midst of studying a new patch of the slime forest that had been recently discovered on Morkora, a seemingly uninteresting backwater planet. It seemed the slime had multiple amino acids and protein strands within it that could be turned into various valuable resources for food and medicines. But Amber wasn't interested in that. She found the slime creature attracted a large number of mindless naked women who seemed to worshipped it like it was a god. She watched as each woman offered herself to the creature liked some kind of breeding whore and became easily stimulated by the slime. The creature took each woman and overwhelmed them with an aphrodisiac 1000 times stronger than any known to humanity. This was also another reason she was interested. Within minutes, each woman had all her holes violated and used without mercy. She even noticed their urethras had been penetrated, for she saw a small slime trail leading from their cervical cavities and feeding the creature theirs fluids. She had all these incredible naughty thoughts of wanting some action herself, but not while she was on the job. Her personal pleasure would have to wait.

Later that night, Amber emerged from her campsite and ventures into the slime forest where the creature resided. She could see slime all over the place and knew she was getting closer. She pushed some vines aside and found the creature, who was in the midst of nurturing the females he had just knocked up. It hadn't taken long for each one to become pregnant. She could see how swollen their bellies looked and figured they looked like they were 9 months pregnant even though they'd only be pregnant for a few hours. It shocked her completely how quickly the mating process occurred. It also shocked her how eager these women were to get fucked like that. She made it her personal mission to find where they had come from and how they came to worship this beast. But the creature had other plans and had been keeping an eye on Amber since she came here earlier in the night. Amber wasn't in a rush to get fucked and figured she'd come back later on in the week.

The slime creature decided now was its chance to capture prey that didn't want its attention. It slid two larger slime tentacle towards Amber and immediately grabbed her. She squealed as it grabbed her and she struggled to get free. The creature enjoyed the sight it was watching and allowed her to have some chance of escape but not too much. It was older than her and knew the ways of wearing down unwilling mates like her. It would start with physical exhaustion and then move into mental exhaustion before it finally finished her off sexually. Her holes would be filled, her mind would be rearranged as would her insides and she would be completely broken.

The constant struggle wore Amber down and she cried as she realized it was of no use to escape. She gave up and allowed the creature to do whatever it wanted. The creature, pleased with her surrender, began invading her holes in an unwanted fashion. It slid the slime in her mouth, dripping the fluid down her throat and permanently held her throat open with a numbing solution. It plugged her nasal cavities with two slime plugs designed to let her breathe as she was violated. Two more slime tentacles appeared and slithered into her pussy and ass. A smaller one slid painfully into her waiting cervix and into her urethra, attaching itself permanently to her bladder and drained it dry.

What seemed like an eternity for Amber had actually only been 30 minutes since she arrived. She was now subdued and the last piece of the process began. A slime bubble enveloped her body and it placed a small bubble over her head. The bubble over her head began to mentally invade her mind and warped it. The tentacle in her ass then slid into her abdomen and slowly rearranged her insides to accommodate the large deposit of slime she would soon receive.

Amber discovered to her horror she had been stalked all long by both the women and the slime creature. Its minions distracted her while it did its job of abusing her and forcing her to become its reluctant mate. All around the forest was the faint sounds of sobbing and moaning as the unwanted assault continued well into the next day. The morning light revealed a broken, heavily pregnant and drooling mess of an xenobiologist and exobotanist. Her eyes were solid white and she now had a blank expression on her face. She had been lured to her own demise by the very creature she was sent to explore.

Even as she was assaulted and violated by the creature, her expression never changed. It was singular in nature and any desperation she had in her body had been destroyed by the relentless and brutal sexual destruction she had experienced.