All Comments on 'Sex and the Spellplague Ch. 07'

by srhammer8888

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You're back!

Have been waiting for a while for you to pick up your writing again! Please keep it coming!

magikman233magikman233over 11 years ago
not gonna lie

i was rooting for mikhail to get lura in the end,i mean she was with him thru the other offerings in this story collections,their love got them thru the silverymoon issues,and the whole shar fiasco.but the return of hammer drove them apart?,,but you're the author. and i guess i shouldn't be surprised given your pen name srhammer. i just wish you had made what was going to happen a little less obvious. that being said at least you made it reasonable sounding,i myself would not stand for sharing the heart of the woman i love with any other man. so good for mikhail. i'm hoping you'll do a spin off with him and the others that stayed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Superb FR erotica

Hot sex, great storyline, memorable characters all packed in my favourite fantasy setting. Can it be better?! I even found prequel of this great story. Looks very promising. Most appealing to me ( besides sex, especially lesbian, yummy ) is author's in-depth knowing of Forgotten Realms lore and setting. I can only imagine the splendid result if srhammer8888 tried his skills in writing some Baldur's gate stuff.

Of course, I don't want to sound pushy with my favourite fetish, heh... Thanks for great stories and keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Continue?

Do you intend to continue working on this and extend it to a new series detailing their adventures to Neverwinter and beyond? I would very much like to see that. I have enjoyed all of these stories very much. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I would like a sequel as well! Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Calafein!

Oh my goddess, we need more of Calafein: a ripped, well-hung drow with centuries of experience fucking? YES PLEASE. I would love to see a story/stories dedicated to him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersrhammer8888@srhammer8888
181 Followers
Long-time writer, lost to the tides of life. I am currently in the process of worldbuilding and transitioning the lore, events, and characters of published works into this new world. New stories in the Forgotten Realms will likely be few and far between. An official account...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES