Sex as an Amusement Park Ride

Story Info
Is one ride better than another?
2k words
3.89
2.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The definition of an essay is a short piece of writing that expresses information as well as the writer's opinion.

The essays that I post and have published are exactly as defined above. I give you information and inform you of my opinion on a certain subject. If you have read any of my essays, many of them are about open marriages, alternative lifestyles, HotWifing, cuckolding, and sex. These are subjects that I have a lot of experience with and lived experience from.

I don't expect everyone to agree with me, and I don't expect other people to understand what I have experienced. When I write an essay, it's usually about a subject that I have extensive knowledge of. I am not a research scientist. I am not a psychologist. I am someone that has lived experiences that many people haven't experienced. Yet, some have lived experiences much like my own.

You may not agree with my lifestyle, and that's okay. I'm not going to tell you how to live, and I expect the same respect from others. When I write essays about cuckolding, I'm not pushing an agenda. I'm giving you information and allowing you a glimpse of my own experience.

Just because I enjoy being gang-banged doesn't mean it's something that every woman or man is going to enjoy, but there are those of us that do. I may not want to jump out of an airplane, but I'm not going to say that it's wrong to do so. Some people get a real thrill out of it. As long as you're not physically forcing me to jump out of a plane with you, we're good.

My parents, siblings, and their spouses were swingers long before I was. It's what I grew up around. My best friend's mother had a husband and a lover. They were polyamorous. All of my growing-up years revolved around sex, in some way. And I think that is why I am so passionate about sex, not just having sex, but educating others about different kinds of sex and lifestyles.

For the last thirty or so years, I have been involved in several different communities as well as organizations. I have given lectures. I have taught classes, and I have helped people live lives they more than likely wouldn't have been able to otherwise.

Many people think they know a lot about sex, but few actually do. Unless you've been involved in a gang-bang, there is no way that you could know what it feels like to be gang-banged or be a part of one. And each person that has been in a gang-bang has had their reason for doing so.

If you have never wanted to see your wife or girlfriend have sex with other men, you can't understand what it must be like for men who do.

What makes us all special is that we aren't all the same. We have different likes and dislikes. And when it comes to sex, there is no way of knowing everything that consenting people are into. What we do know is how we feel about what we do know. And often how we feel about something has a lot to do with what we've been taught.

Imagine a guy sleeps with another guy's wife or girlfriend, and afterward tells the husband or boyfriend that he fucked his wife or girlfriend, hoping to get a reaction. And now imagine that the guy who has the wife or girlfriend says, "I know." Usually, that isn't enough. The other guy feels he can still humiliate the husband or boyfriend, "And she loved it." And the husband or boyfriend responds, "I know." This can cause confusion.

A good number of men in a situation where they meet a husband or boyfriend that is okay with his wife or girlfriend having sex with others are stunned and shocked. They think to themselves, "This isn't normal," with nothing to back up their claim.

Is it normal to want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane? No. But a lot of people enjoy doing it. Just because something isn't "normal" doesn't mean it's bad. It's just not what some people would consider normal. And that's okay.

Just like there are vegetarians and hunters, people are different, and that's what makes us all unique. I may not like gore or cut 'em up movies, but that's okay. I don't have to watch them. And I'm not going to judge someone because they like that kind of movie.

I love roller coasters as well as Ferris wheels. What does that say about me? All it says is that I like roller coasters as well as Ferris wheels. I wouldn't say one is better than another, but I do get a thrill from one that I don't from the other. Just because I may not get the same physical reaction to one and I do the other, that doesn't make one better or worse than the other.

When it comes to hunting, few people are going to judge someone because they want to go out and kill the food they're going to eat. Sure, you're going to have those who protest such an activity, but this is because of personal feelings, not because hunting is inherently good or bad.

Sex between consenting adults should be the same way. What some people do may not be what you would like or want to do, but that doesn't mean that what they do is inherently good or bad, other than how you feel about it.

I remember a friend that ate some avocado-based chocolate. She liked it until she found out that it was made from avocados. Then she couldn't get it out of her mouth fast enough. What happened? She liked it before she knew what it was, but when she found out that it was made of something that she didn't like, she had to spit it out. And it left a bad taste in her mouth.

I think the same applies to people's sexual likes and dislikes.

When it comes to a woman having sex with other men with whom she is not in a committed relationship with, people can be very judgemental. Rarely do they think about what the woman had to go through to get to that point.

I was counseling a woman years ago that wanted to please her husband, but she wasn't sure that she could do what he was asking her to do. She'd anguished at the thought of doing what her husband had requested her to do. It didn't make sense to her. She saw it as degrading to both her and her husband. She wondered what someone would say if they found out that she did what her husband asked.

I found out that this woman had gone to her M.D. and he had prescribed anxiety meds for her. This still didn't help, and her husband didn't stop asking. She came to me asking what she should do, and I said give it a try. If you don't like it, talk about it. Her biggest fear was that if she did what her husband asked her to do that it could/would change and possibly ruin their marriage.

I explained to this woman that it was her husband that had made the request and she either would or wouldn't do it, but that wouldn't change the fact that her husband would still want her to.

This woman finally gave in and did what her husband had requested her to do. And she found that it excited him. It made him want to do more for her. It turned into something they both had fun with. She found out that spanking her husband with a riding crop didn't hurt her husband, and she liked the playfulness that it brought about between her and her husband.

Is it normal for a man to want his wife to spank him with a riding crop? Maybe not, but I don't really know. I have a feeling that more than just a few couples are into that.

Type in strapless strap-ons in a search engine and you'll find toys designed for couples into pegging. Is it normal for a man to want his woman to peg him? Again, I don't know, but it's popular enough that companies are making toys that couples can use that a woman can not only peg her man with, but she can get some physical enjoyment out of it, too.

I think that we've all learned that normal, or what is considered normal, can change from one minute to the next, and people are always going to be judgemental. I have never been one for normal-ness. And I have always cheered for the people who were brave enough to be themselves, despite what other people thought of them.

I've always believed that if you change your thinking you can change your life, and possibly be less judgemental of others. But I didn't write this essay to change anyone's mind or to convince anyone that I'm right. I wrote this essay to state that we are all different and we all have our likes and dislikes, and that's never going to change.

If we look at sex like an amusement park, there's something for everyone. Not everyone is going to like every ride or attraction, and some people are going to enjoy only certain rides and attractions. But there is something for everyone, and everyone is going to have an opinion on which is best.

Cuckold, group sex, and gang-bangs might fit in the roller coaster category. Scary, fast, and not for everyone. Then again, maybe cuckolding, group sex, and gang-bangs could be more like the Tilt a Whirl. You have to know how to make it work. Some people never quite figure it out, and other people can make it spin like crazy.

The Ferris Wheel is for two people at a time. Ferris wheels are slow, but a double Ferris wheel can be a bit scarier. Yet, you can only fit two people in each car and it's mostly a safe ride. You have your ups and downs, but it's a safe ride and it doesn't go very fast. It's predictable.

Some people might compare sex to a Merry-Go-Round. You can just stand there while everything is moving around you. You can ride the horse that goes up and down. You can ride the stationary horse that doesn't move but still goes around like all the others. Or you can sit on a stationary bench with others and watch everyone else enjoy the ride. And each has its merit.

If you look at sex like a carousel, you can better understand that everyone likes something different, and there's something for everyone. I like looking at sex as a Tilt a Whirl, though. You can either make it work or you can't. And it's a ride that just one or two people can't make work as well as three or more can.

If we could look at all types of sex as if they were amusement park rides, then there would be people that have preferences, and that would be okay. Some people may not like some rides. And that would be okay, too. And rarely does anyone belittle someone because they prefer riding the roller coaster to riding the Ferris wheel. And last but not least, no one ever, that I know of, ridiculed someone because they got sick on the teacups, or found the teacups to be their favorite ride.

When you look at sexual activities like amusement park rides, you realize that there is something for everyone and not everyone is going to like the same thing. Some people might try to convince others to ride rides they don't want to ride, but ultimately it is each person's choice as to which ride they will or will not ride. And I don't remember ever hearing about anyone being ridiculed because of their ride preference at an amusement park. So, why would anyone ridicule someone for what they choose to do in their bedroom?