Sex Before the Eye - Egwene

Story Info
Egwene relfects on the battle of the eye end of book 1
1.2k words
4.25
4.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Epilogue Falls between:

The Eye of the World - Chapter 53: The Wheel Turns (Adar 28--Saven 8 N.E. 998)

The Great Hunt -Chapter 1: The Flame of Tar Valon (Amadaine 2 N.E. 998)

This short chapter comes after Sex Before the Eye - Bonding, which is best read first.

Epilog -- Egwene

Fal Dara Castle

In her mind, Egwene had set her course for the White Tower and that is where she intended to go. So much had happened in the last few weeks taking her and her friends from Two Rivers to this point in time at the far edge of the world in Fal Dara. Nothing was the same anymore or how she thought it was going to be when she left home. She had also channeled the light, even if for a moment in a great battle. She could not return home, just yet.

Rand was now something she had been taught to fear in men who channeled. He was still Rand, a boy she had feelings for despite what she was doing with their friend Perrin. But he was different now. They all were. Since returning, Rand had been distant and made it clear he was leaving, setting his own path. Yet nearly a month since their return from the Blight, and he was still here in Fal Dara training with Lan and sulking about.

She looked across the room she shared with Nynaeve al'Meara at the couple who lay on one of the two beds under a heavy blanket.

Perrin and Nynaeve were naked and asleep in the early morning light. Perrin shared a room with Rand and Mat in the men's quarters in the castle but chose to spend his time with his two lovers. They had readily invited him to their room, per local customs.

After fucking Nynaeve senseless the night before their journey to the Blight, it had not been unnatural for Perrin to become a shared lover as they waited around for Moiraine to return from wherever she had gone.

Their room was in a quiet part of the palace that had a balcony that overlooked a pleasant garden and was close to a gate leading to the old city. Egwene spent a lot of time walking the city's old stone paved streets shoping and browsing in the shops and frquent market's while talking to locals as she sorted herself out after the chaotic battle at the Eye. She also wrote a long letter home. She could not explain everything, since she did not understand all that had happened. For starts she wrote that they were all alive, good news.

Egwene wrote of where they were and details of their travels, leaving out the darker parts. She told her parents she was still headed for the great city of Tar Valon and the White Tower to train as an Aes Sedai. She wrote about Moiraine Sedai and meeting the Lord of Fal Dara. News of the great battle and victory in Tarwins Gap. She painted as much she could a picture of the lands she had seen, as she knew her father would be curious. She included news for everyone's family. She was sure Mat was not thinking about writing home. Perrin gave her a short note for his folks. She wrote a note for Tam about Rand, but was circumspect in her choice of words about what he had become. The letter packet along with a few exotic items from the markets would make its way back to Emond's Field via the Royal Post and merchant carvans.

She considered crawling into bed with the other two. A part of her told her that getting fucked regularly was going to change soon. So take advantage of Perrin's dick while she could. But instead, she took a few sheets of parchment and a quill and sat out on the balcony where she had a small writing table and a comfortable chair. In passing, Perrin had suggested she write her stories down. Someone had to write these things down, why not her? She found that the process of writing did help her think through her problems.

Rand had treated her like a girl during the fight at the Eye with the Forsaken. Pushing her aside. That made her furious. She knew that as long as they were together, he would treat her like the inn keeper's daughter she was. But she had felt the power of the true source at the Eye of the World where she had been in the thick of the fight against the Dark One. Even if for just a short while. The Wheel was weaving the web, she could feel the strands, she was on one and he, Rand, another. The paths of Mat and Perrin were unclear. She could see her path, though one lesson of the last few weeks was that getting there would not be easy or the path straight. She also loved the feeling of Perrin's thick dick inside her.

Egwene smiled at these thoughts. She wrote, scratching away on the parchment, having decided to capture the details of what they had done the night before they left for the Blight while the memories were fresh. Done, her hand cramping, the morning sun a little higher in the sky, she hid the titillating details of that night in an old book that would travel with her. Then she went to wake her two friends as they had plans to visit the great baths and then do some more shopping in the old city.

++++++

They had spent a lazy hour in one of the city's communal bath complexes washing, where naked men and women mixed freely in the same warm pools. From the highest to the lowest naked, washing each other, talking, sharing news, letting eyes linger longer than polite over another's nude body. At first, Egwene and Nynaeve were a bit shy, being naked with so many strangers but soon came to love the experience, the freedom of it. Rand was still a prude, shy anytime he showed himself at the pools, while Perrin and Mat embraced the culture and promised to bring the idea back to the Two Rivers.

Now clean and fresh, the three of them were in the old city below the castle walls. Perrin carrying, good-naturedly, whatever the two of them purchased in the markets.

Today he carried bolts of fine cloth in green and blue, their colors, in a sack over his broad shoulder. The girls walked ahead of him dressed in new dresses, spring flowers in their hair, and wearing lightweight cloaks. Soon, their peaceful walk was interrupted when trumpets began to blow from outside the city's walls, announcing the arrival of someone of importance.

They followed a crowd of city folk toward the main avenue where they saw a large party accompanied by drums, banners, and more trumpet blasts heading to the Castle Keep. Even Egwene understood the meaning of the white teardrop on the largest banner as if flapped in the breeze. For a moment her heart froze then beat faster in anticipation.

The Amyrlin Seat, leader of the Aes Sedai had arrived at Fal Dara.

End of events from book 1.