Sex Between the Shelves

Story Info
Couple has a hard time keeping quiet in the library...
1.8k words
4.58
14k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shift in my seat again and try to focus on my work. The book in front of me is open to the chapter I'm supposed to read but I can't focus. How could I, when his leg is touching mine under the table?

"The economic analysis of the last ten years of oil production..."

My eyes glaze over. I can hear him breathing softly, focused intently on whatever task he's trying to accomplish. I envy his concentration.

I'm not sure how he can work here like this, completely unfazed, after everything that happened last night. Thinking about my homework is completely unsuccessful: I can't stop replaying the shudder of his breath, the feeling of his finger sliding inside of me, and the brush of his tongue on my clit as my hips bucked up into his face.

How he's sitting here now, completely focused, with his leg brushing mine under the table is a mystery. Is he not thinking about what happened too? It doesn't matter, it can't matter: I need to pay attention again. I feel heat and moisture grow between my legs. I really need to focus.

I look around the library and see dozens of students studying quietly. The fluorescent lights buzz overhead and throw a harsh glare around the room.

Suddenly his leg adjusts and digs a little bit harder into mine.

"Do you need to take a break?" He whisper sand I startle. The library is so quiet that it sounds like he's yelling.

"Why?" I ask.

"Well, it's been about ten minutes and you've just been staring around the room. I don't think you've read a page since we got here an hour ago." He looks at me kindly and I feel myself blush.

"Oh, I didn't think you'd noticed." I reply as quietly as I can.

A person in the row behind us turns around to look at us angrily. You're not supposed to talk in this section of the library, and I would also be upset if people were having a full conversation while I tried to study for a midterm.

"Can you whisper any louder?" A girl calls out from across the room.

He looks at me and smiles. He nods his head towards the other section of the library and gets up, motioning for me to follow. I grab my books and walk behind him, watching his the sway of his shoulders and remembering the feeling of his body under my arm as we fell asleep. I need to stop thinking about him like this.

Down the hall from the quiet study area, where I'm sure we're no longer welcome, there is a large room with several rows of bookshelves. Everyone uses the online collections now, so all of the books have been moved to the basement. It's dusty and quiet and nobody is around. With the door closed, we can talk quietly and nobody will shush us.

He walks to the last shelf in the row and gestures for me to follow him to the back corner of the shelving area. There's a stool and a table and he motions for me to sit. I take a seat and he's still standing, looking down at me quietly.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah," I reply. "Why?"

"Well, I mean, you haven't done any work since we got here, and after what happened last night..."

He stops and doesn't say anything for a while. I wait for him to say something, and when he doesn't I ask: "What do you mean?"

"Well," he starts to say, and then turns away. "Like, was it not good for you or something?"

Oh.

"Uh, no. Quite the opposite. It was really good. Why do you think it wasn't?"

He closes his eyes and nods. "I thought it was really good too. I just thought maybe you were having some regrets today. You've been acting weird all morning."

I nod. "Yeah, I guess I have."

He adjusts the waistband of his pants and I can see that he must be getting hard, that the bulge of his crotch is getting bigger. I try to look away, but it's not easy when I'm sitting and he's standing with my eyes right in line with his cock.

We don't say anything for a minute, and then I realize he must be waiting for me to say something else. I weigh my words for a moment, feeling them grow heavy in my mouth, trying to choose the right way to tell him:

"I've been weird this morning because I can't stop thinking about how you feel inside of me."

I hear him inhale and wait for him to say something. When he doesn't, I continue.

"Listen, I know we have work to do. We don't need to talk about it. But if I'm being weird, it's because I am still very turned on and don't know how I can read about macroeconomic policy right now."

He walks over to me and slides his finger into my mouth. I let it ride along the ridges of my tongue and hear him moan softly, almost imperceptibly. He tastes salty, warm. He reaches for my hand and places it on the zipper of his pants.

"Do you feel how hard I am?" He asks me, his voice low and conspiratorial.

I nod, sighing, and lick his finger even harder. His head tilts back and I reach for the button of his jeans.

He reaches down to hold my hand and looks in my eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this here?" he asks me. I nod, and he unbuttons his pants. I reach for his cock and pull it out. He's so hard, the veins are pulsing along the surface of his skin.

I take him in my mouth and taste the moisture of precum on his tip. He is breathing heavier now, pushing himself further into my mouth.

"Fuck," he whispers. I run my tongue along his shaft and grab the base of his dick with my hands, rubbing in sync with my mouth. I can feel his head swell and push against the roof of my mouth as he thrusts.

He reaches down to pull my shirt up and take one of my breasts in his hands. He squeezes the nipple gently and I grow so wet I can feel myself soak through my panties. My nipple is hard and when he squeezes my pussy pulses with pleasure.

I close my eyes and he starts fucking my mouth even harder. Breathing heavily, he is thrusting deep into my throat. After a few minutes he pulls out, bracing himself on the shelf beside us. With his cock a few inches from my face, a small pump of cum leaks out of his tip.

"I was getting really, really close," he says quietly, his face red, his eyes closed. "I think I need a break. It's your turn."

He reaches for my shoulders and pulls me off of the stool. He sits down now, still hard, and pulls my skirt up. My panties are soaked through and he runs the tip of his finger against their damp fabric.

"I can't believe how wet you are," he whispers.

"I've been wet since we got to the library," I say as he pulls my panties to the side. The elastic rubs against my clit and I shiver.

Rubbing his hands along the soft skin of my thighs, he takes his time making his way up to my pussy. He teases me: touching me higher, higher still, and then reaching back down. My hips push towards his face, desperate for him to touch me and take me.

"How bad do you want it," he whispers. I can feel his body shake as he rubs his cock slowly with his free hand.

"So badly," I whisper, barely able to keep my voice from shaking.

He slides the tip of his tongue along the lips of my cunt and starts to lick light circles, pushing harder with each rotation. I'm breathing faster now, trying hard not to make any noise. Anyone could find us here, and the thrill of being caught has my whole body feeling abuzz.

I can feel his body shaking even harder as he rubs himself, and I push him forward to sit on his lap. I tease him first, rubbing my slickness along his shaft. Hungrily, he thrusts his hips up towards me. I want him inside me, fully. Now.

I take his tip between the lips of my pussy and pause there, waiting. His eyes are closed now, his head tilted back.

"How badly do you want it," I ask him now.

"So fucking bad."

"So show me," I say, and hover my hips in place, part of him still inside me.

He groans and grabs me by the waist. Picking me up in the air, he wraps my legs around his waist and pushes my ass onto the shelf nearest to us.

He guides himself inside of me and I could cum right then. I feel myself squeezing him, still wet, as he pushes himself in and out. I brace myself against the shelf and wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him deeper inside of me.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he says, and the bookshelf starts to shake. My pussy is tight and wet, I'm so turned on I can't control myself from thrusting back into him.

I start to moan, and he reaches his hand to cover my mouth. The friction of his hand on my tongue pushes me over the edge and I start to cum in small, sharp waves, exhaling quickly into his hand.

"You're cumming, aren't you?" He whispers into my ear. I nod.

My whole body starts to shiver and my pelvis moves outside of my control. I wish I could scream, and holding in the noise makes this feel even more intense. He feels even harder inside of me, fucking me faster and deeper with each movement.

When I finally stop cumming, he takes a moment to stop his movement. Breathing deeply, he pulls me off the shelf and has me kneel on the ground below him.

I wait for him to push his cock into my mouth and take the whole shaft in one mouthful. His hands interlace in my hair and pull me harder in towards him. I can feel his tip at the back of my throat, fucking my mouth harder with each thrust.

I reach down to touch myself, and when I start to rub my clit he begins to moan. I can feel my orgasm building again.

He's fucking my throat even harder now and I can tell he's getting close. His breath is hard and quick and soon I can taste his hot cum spilling into the back of my throat. Knowing he's cumming sends me over the edge again, and soon I'm cumming with him.

After I swallow, I stand up and he buckles his pants.

"Think you can focus on our readings now?" He asks me with a wink.