Sex Bomb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camera operator looked away from the screen. She took a minute to compose herself, then toggled it back.

As the team came into view Bertram let out a sigh of relief. No one was dead. Not that death was probable. It was a million to one shot, really. But it wasn't impossible. Undiagnosed heart issue, severe dehydration, accidental malfunctions. Anything could have happened. But thankfully none of it did.

Instead there was just a squad of soldiers, lying naked on the ground. Breathing. Amongst other things.

"Jesus Christ, Bertram." The General said. "This is fucked up."

Bertram took a second to try to see it like the general saw it.

Most of the men were on their backs, restrained. The Silver balls rose and sunk on their cocks, exposing shafts that were uniformly hard and ready. Every minute or so hips would rise as a mini orgrasm passed through, before lowering again. In a few cases tentacles snaked behind them, exposing some of their darker desires to the room.

The women were remarkable in that no two were being served the same way. One had whip like tentacles wrapped around her nipples, tightly binding them while getting railed from behind. Another had a thick tentacle in her throat, matched by the absolute rod pummeling her pussy. Ramirez was, he noted with interest, the only woman who was getting double penetrated.

"As you can see, General, these soldiers are neutralized. Not a single one is in any condition to operate a weapon. Or, to be completely transparent, walk. Every single one is wrapped up in a moment of extreme pleasure. One that will last twenty four to forty eight hours. No one has to die. The only complaints you will receive are how these machines have ruined normal sex for them." Herman said.

"Jesus. Countries will be begging us to invade them." The general said. "CNN won't even run this footage because its sex, not violence. It's perfect."

"Would you like us to call them off, General?" Bertram asked.

"No. Let it run for another hour or so and then we'll call it. They earned a treat."

"Yes General," Herman said, his eyes fixed on the screen. He'd done the simulations, but this was more than he had dreamed.It was all so beautiful. A tear escaped the corner of his eye before getting swatted away.

"Betram, are you ready to talk about appropriations and deliveries?"

At this Bertram smiled, his first real smile of the day.

"General, I'd like nothing more."

12