Sex Booth Ch. 02: How Glorious!

Story Info
A new job for Red '86.
2.6k words
4.49
6.3k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,807 Followers

The day after my twenty-first birthday, I started a new job. This was no surprise, of course. Annual rotation of jobs is usual for the first few years in the city. My first job, on moving to the city at eighteen, was as a catering assistant. This involved a lot of making teas and coffees and sandwiches, and so on, and eventually a lot of delivering drinks and lunches to various offices and special events. My second year in the city, I was a painter, mostly of long corridor walls, but occasionally I got to do someone or other's apartment walls in a colour that wasn't a neutral cream or beige. I quite enjoyed that. My third year, I was a seamster, cutting and sewing cotton according to a variety of patterns to make shirts and vests.

Like all children, I was raised in a commune. Mine was up in the North, where it is often cold and often wet. We were raised and educated by retirees from the city, who would tell us how much better life was in the communes but would also reminisce about the life and energy of the city. To us, who had never seen the city, it sounded like a place of dreams and wonder, and we were impatient to reach eighteen years of age and finally get to experience it for ourselves.

We envied the aunties who arrived fresh from the city, their bellies round. They would give birth in the commune, and for a full year after they would care for their bawling infants. After that year, they got to go back again to the city, leaving their children in our care. Some aunties returned to us quickly, within a year, their bellies round again.

At twenty-one, and having finally had sex, I wondered if one day I would be one of those aunties, bouncing between city and commune, popping out babies. I wondered if I would ever meet again the aunty who popped baby me out. Red '23. She was blonde, like me, and was always nice to me, even when her hands were full of some bawling younger sibling of mine.

I wondered which anonymous man had impregnated her, his cock hammering her cunt in a sex booth, his cum inside her afterwards as she went about her day.

I'll never know. But the Organiser surely knows. The Organiser knows everything. The Organiser makes our utopia possible. Through carefully managed randomness, the Organiser ensures that all are born equal. That all have equal chances in life. That the men I meet in the sex booth are unknown to me, and - once I am thirty and no longer on anticonception meds - a good genetic pairing.

The Organiser selects at random those who get elevated to higher ranks in the city. The Managers. The Executives. The Directors. Each rank has its privileges, though exactly what those privileges are is unclear. Anyone like me, under the age of thirty, is a mere Citizen, one of millions. Of tens of millions, even. One in a hundred is selected to become a Manager at thirty. One in a hundred Managers to be an Executive at forty. One in a hundred Executives to be a Director at fifty.

I painted a Manager's apartment once. It was twice the size of mine and had its own kitchen. The cupboards were well stocked with a variety of dry and canned foods. Rumour has it also that Managers have appointments twice per month at the sex booths.

But that isn't quite true.

Yellow '56, the Manager at my new job, explained, "This is a very unusual job that you've been selected for, Red '86. It's very important that you keep the details to yourself. No gossip with friends. No whispered confessions."

"Of course," I said, already intrigued.

"Good. In addition to monthly scheduled visits to the sex booth, Managers are scheduled for a monthly oral service." - Oral service? Like a dental appointment, or something? - "We'll start you off with the men. Come with me."

Yellow '56 led me along a corridor to a small booth where a young, naked man sat on a stool facing the wall. He looked up at me and blushed, but I was more curious about the hole in the wall in front of him. There was a curtain or covering of sorts on the other side. I couldn't think what the hole's purpose was, or why this man was sitting there naked in front of it.

The covering was drawn aside suddenly, and a penis pushed through. I stared at it in shock, entirely unprepared. Only the day before, I had seen a penis for the very first time. I hadn't expected to see another so soon. This one was longer than the other, but just as ugly in its limp state.

The young man barely hesitated. He leaned forward and took the limp member between his lips, and by the shape of his cheeks he seemed to be sucking on it.

"The purpose of oral service is to use the mouth to induce pleasure," my new Manager said. "This is important for relieving sexual tension and allows Managers to concentrate better on their demanding work."

It was a weird reversal of the sex booth. In the booth I had been held passive while a man pounded away at my cunt, but here the cock - very erect now - remained passive while the young man brushed it with his lips and teased it with his tongue and sucked on it while bobbing his head. He even hummed as if there were some enjoyment in this oral servitude.

In truth, there was something both hypnotic and arousing about the spectacle. My initial instinct of disgust and disapproval of this intimate and unnatural act gave way to a reluctant fascination. My disbelief and dismay that this was to be my new job gave way to a tentative curiosity. And after all, the Organiser had selected it for me, and one doesn't question the Organiser.

A muffled moan was heard through the thin wall, and a rivulet of cum ran down the young man's chin as he continued to suck on the pulsing cock. "It's best if the men finish in your mouth," Yellow '56 said, "but it's up to you whether you swallow. If you choose to spit, be subtle about it. It's an acquired taste and varies between men."

He showed me to a locker where I could put my clothes, then once I was undressed, he led me to an unoccupied booth. "Your first appointment is in five minutes. Would you like me to stay and watch?"

I shook my head. The only thing more embarrassing than what I was about to do would be having someone watch me do it.

Blessedly alone, I took my seat facing the curtained hole, still utterly amazed that such a job existed at all, let alone that it was now my job. But also, I was undeniably aroused. I didn't need to touch myself; I could feel how wet I was. Perhaps it was the cool air, but my nipples were hard too.

The curtain pulled aside and a cock thrust through. It was a small cock, and already hard. Confronted by that anonymous cock, my instincts rebelled. I didn't want a man's cock in my mouth. I didn't want his cum either. But this was my job. I didn't have to like it. I just had to do it, and perhaps I would get used to it. Not everyone gets to do jobs they enjoy.

I leaned forward until I could smell it, a raw, musky aroma. I touched my lips to the head, finding it to be soft and warm. And alive. Unquestionably alive. I closed my mouth about it, sucking gently, and feeling utterly perverse for doing so. And yet, it didn't taste bad, or anything really. I was abruptly conscious that I held a man's most intimate part between my teeth, that indeed I had the power to sever it from him if I chose - though of course I would be severely punished for such an act of disobedience and mutilation.

It was exciting to have that warm, hard shaft between my lips, the soft head against my tongue. Although its small size limited my range of motion, I bobbed my head as the young man had done, my lips caressing the shaft, my tongue examining the contours. A not unpleasant salty taste filled my mouth and I pulled away, startled, thinking he had come already, but he hadn't. I returned to work.

After what felt like forever, he pulled out of my mouth. I thought it must be over, but the curtain remained open and I saw him using his hand to bring himself to a finish. At the last moment, he thrust back through the hole. I recoiled in shock as his cum spat out at me, pearly, sticky streams of cum that splashed across my breasts and belly. Belatedly I remembered Yellow '56 telling me the men should finish in my mouth, and I leaned forward to suck again on the ejaculating cock, receiving a last spurt and trickle of cum for the effort.

The texture rather than the taste of it made it difficult to swallow, but I waited until the cock was gone and the curtain closed before spitting it out onto the floor.

My breasts and belly were streaked with slimy cum. Yellow '56 appeared suddenly in my booth and chuckled at the sight of me, while my cheeks burned from the shame of it. "Well done," he said, handing me a towel. "Practice will make perfect. Ten minutes till the next one. I've arranged smaller cocks for your first morning. After lunch, Blue '97 will teach you how to handle big ones."

By the time I broke for lunch, six more cocks had finished in my mouth, and I'd swallowed a fair amount of cum just by accident. Far more had spilled down my chin or been sprayed across my breasts. Cleaning myself with the towel was increasingly futile, and my jaw ached from the morning's labour.

Blue '97 was the young man from earlier. "Enjoying your first day?" he asked.

"I guess," I said. I'd more or less got over my initial reservations, but found it very confusing still that my job was so explicitly sexual. "What am I supposed to tell people when they ask about my job?"

Blue '97 grinned. "Clinical assistant. Sample collection."

It was strange to be naked and talking to a naked man. And not in a sex booth. I looked at Blue '97's long, semi-swollen cock and wondered what it would be like to suck, knowing who it belonged to. What it would be like to fuck, either in the sex booth, or there and then at work.

As if perceiving my thoughts, Blue '97 smiled and said, "It is cruel that we are forbidden to touch each other, but this job does have one perk." He handed me a silicone replica of a man's erect penis. A penis significantly longer than any I had yet seen. "This is yours to take home - to practise with."

The instrument was bright pink and in my hands felt utterly obscene. Just holding it made me flush with embarrassment. It was so realistic, with veins and a bulbous head, a suction cup beneath the balls at the base.

Blue '97 ran a finger lightly up the underside of the shaft. "This is where men are most sensitive. Especially..." He paused where the shaft met the head. "Here." He took the silicone cock from my hands and stuck it to the wall. After the morning's work, I couldn't help imagining a whole silicone man on the other side of the wall, thrusting his pink cock through a hole for us to service.

"When they're this long," Blue '97 said, "you should use your throat."

I watched in amazement as he demonstrated, taking the silicone cock into his mouth as far as possible, with half the shaft still projecting out through his lips, then slowly swallowed the rest. I could see his throat bulging about the shaft that penetrated him so impossibly. He held this position for a good, long minute, his eyes full of amusement, before withdrawing at last - and he took such a gasp of air that I understood he hadn't even been able to breathe.

There was no way I'd be able to do the same.

"Breathe out before you try it, and don't try to breathe in until it's out again. Otherwise you'll choke so hard you'll be a mess. Just relax, and let it slide into your throat. Practise every night before you sleep, and soon you'll wonder why you ever thought it was hard."

He was right, too, though I still didn't believe it that first night. I'd been terrified the whole way home that someone might guess what was in my handbag - it was so long it barely fit within - and when I stuck it to the wall in my apartment I was terrified that someone might see through the opaque window. It took some effort, and several missteps that resulted in fits of choking and coughing, but eventually I succeeded in taking the first part of it into my throat.

I felt perversely proud of myself. I had achieved the impossible. It wasn't a real cock, of course, and it was only for a few seconds, and it was only the tip that had penetrated deeper, but it was a start.

And fuck, but I was suddenly very aroused. Over the course of two days, I had had sex for the very first time, and had spent hours sucking a succession of small cocks. Of course I was aroused.

And I had in my possession a very life-like replica of a cock. Ignoring the voice in my head that said how wrong it was to indulge in self-pleasure, I stripped naked and backed up against the huge, erect cock, imagining that Blue '97 stood behind me, or perhaps behind the wall, his cock a passive actor in this entertainment.

I guided him between my thighs and into my very wet cunt, and gasped in amazement at how much it stretched me. It felt so good, but also so big that I worried I would damage myself. But also I couldn't help myself. I needed more. I wanted all of it. Slowly I worked it deeper, pulling off and pushing back in a gentle rhythm that evolved into a frantic thrusting against the wall to feel the cock driving into me hard and deep.

My hands held my breasts, my fingers squeezing my nipples, as I fucked myself with determination, the cock gliding deep into my well stretched cunt. The very shamefulness of the act only made it more erotic. Sexual acts were strictly regulated, and what I was doing was practically criminal. I didn't care. I needed to come. I needed to feel that cock erupting inside me - although of course that was impossible.

I needed to feel that moment again, that perfect balance of need and ecstacy. "Please," I begged, slamming back against the too passive wall. "Please!" With one hand I sought out that most sensitive spot, and rubbed with my fingers in an effort to duplicate the previous day's vibrations. It wasn't the same, but it was enough. With a loud cry of pleasure I tumbled over the precipice, and nearly fell to my knees as my body convulsed ecstatically, my cunt contracting again and again about the silicone cock that filled it, my hands working to prolong the exquisite release for as long as possible.

Until, exhausted, I collapsed onto my bed, trembling and satisfied, and consumed with guilt.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,807 Followers