Sex Bot Sin Drone

Story Info
When artificial intelligence gets out of control.
9.8k words
4.53
7.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was originally published under another profile. It has been re-edited and hopefully improved. Apologies in advance for the pseudo science, but it is essential to the story.

15:35, 25th July 2055, a police interview room

Detective Inspector Thorne sucked his teeth whilst his subordinate cross-questioned the man slumped in his chair across the interview table. He was no longer listening to the interrogation, which had gone on for almost an hour without result. He was thinking: I'll let Watkins wear him down a bit, then try again. But what if he's telling the truth? If he was out of town as he says, how did the perpetrator gain entry to the house? No signs of forced entry. Then again, did anyone else enter the house at all, or did the blonde die of natural causes?

The doctor's preliminary diagnosis had been an acute myocardial infarction - a heart attack: an unusual cause of death in such a fit woman. And why in that bedroom? Why was she lying on the floor, naked, by the bed in her husband's separate bedroom?

There was a knock on the interview room door. The DI got up quietly so as not to interrupt Sergeant Watkins' questioning of the suspect. A policewoman support officer was outside the door. She handed him a flimsy vidipad. Nodding his thanks, he returned to his seat and tapped its screen.

So, it had indeed been a heart attack, caused by a sudden and massively catastrophic physical over-exertion. He skimmed the report summary. Death occurred at approximately 02:35. No signs of untoward external marks on the body, but there had been violent vaginal penetration and internal trauma of the cervix and uterus. There had been no evidence in the room of a suitable object with which to inflict such an injury.

He put down the vidipad and studied the suspect again. The man was in his late forties, with distinguished, greying hair; smartly dressed; and with a sincere face. DI Thorne felt the man was hiding something, by the hunted look in his eyes and by his frequent failure to make eye contact with his questioners. But he didn't seem the killing type. His wife had been much younger than him and an extremely physically fit and attractive woman, not in DI Thorne's experience normally a candidate for such a violent demise. The man claimed to have been away from home on business at the time his wife's death had probably occurred. Indeed, he had been picked up in a hotel 60 miles away.

Adam Wheeler was highly qualified: a medical doctor, a psychologist, and a cybernetics engineer. His public record revealed him to be a leading figure in the field of 'QAAFE' (Quasi Autonomous Artificial Functioning Entities). DI Thorne was no technical expert, but he knew that QAAFE was a highly ethical discipline which had evolved out of the now largely discredited field of robotics.

The Robotics industry had burgeoned dramatically with the discovery of tools to enable artificial entities to develop their own intelligence through self-learning. With their vastly superior computing capabilities they soon outstripped the greatest human minds with their intellectual development. Then mankind found that it had unleashed sophisticated, amoral killing machines, capable of extreme, deductive logic and subtle thinking which outstripped human capabilities. The problem was that such machines lacked human emotional responses. Artificial entities had been used to devastating effect in strategic warfare, and had elsewhere killed 'deserving' humans with a ruthless logic which the finest legal brains had been unable to define as wartime atrocities.

In reaction to the wanton killings, a new breed of semi-autonomous robot hunters had been constructed rapidly in droves with the single mission to track down and destroy all known quasi-autonomous robots, and then deactivate. The robotic killers had thus been destroyed.

Humanity had created the almost perfect means to its own destruction, but had learnt its lesson in time, and turned away from developing autonomous artificial intelligences. All in the space of forty years.

Now, robots were only permitted by International Law to be of limited intelligence and equipped to undertake only specific, routine, menial tasks. All Sovereign States had subscribed to the edict. Humanity had learnt its lesson, but had not lost its interest in automation.

Attention turned to the science of QAAFE, with tightly controlled, highly ethical research into 'artificial intelligence with a conscience', in a network of internationally monitored laboratories around the world. It hadn't yet made much progress.

DI Thorne coughed, to announce his reconnection with the interview. He heard Sergeant Watkins pause in mid-sentence and audibly exhale, whether with relief or irritation with his superior, DI Thorne couldn't tell.

"Adam Wheeler", - he used the suspect's full name to signal a change in the course of the interview - "are you, or have you ever been, involved in the design and/or manufacture of outlawed robots?"

Adam Wheeler fixed the DI with his gaze and parted his lips as if to speak, then paused. DI Thorne placed his left hand firmly on Sergeant Watkins' right arm as a warning not to interrupt. The ensuing silence hung heavily in the air for several minutes, as Adam Wheeler considered the question. He didn't know how much his interrogators knew about him. A big lie now might condemn him. He swallowed then spoke.

"I led a team on developing the algorithms which enabled artificial intelligences to learn autonomously. It didn't take them long to evolve their own intellects at an exponential rate from then on. Soon, I - we - were all redundant. After the 'legal' robotic killings of humans began, I was tasked by ICTER, that is the International Committee on The Ethics of Robotics, to chair a committee of enquiry into how and whether robots could be safely controlled, to remove the risk to humanity. We concluded that they could not yet be 'taught' ethics or emotional intelligence sufficiently to allow them to continue to operate freely.

In my report I proposed the new field of QAAFE to research sensible limitations on artificial intelligence. In effect, I rewound the clock on forty years of unparalleled innovation in robotics. Everything I have done since then has been constrained within ethical boundaries which prevent me or colleagues again risking the safety of humanity through uncontrolled robotics."

A gentle vibration caused DI Thorne to glance down at the vidipad in his left hand. After a slight pause he smiled at Adam Wheeler and said, "Thank you for your time and patience, Mr Wheeler, you are free to go. Please stay in town, though, we may need to speak to you again."

All three of them stood up. Slightly astonished at this abrupt turnabout, Adam shook DI Thorne's proffered hand and left the room.

Sergeant Watkins turned questioningly to his superior. DI Thorne showed him the vidipad. The screen icon showed two messages.

The second message stated that Adam Wheeler's alibi had been incontrovertibly substantiated by several eminent witnesses.

The first message a few minutes earlier, had reported that there had been no trace of third-party DNA in the vagina or anywhere else on the dead woman's body. Nor, extraordinarily, on the husband's bed; not a single microscopic speck. That in itself was suspicious, but in the absence of evidence...

~*~*~

Adam could not complain about his lot in life. A brilliant career, widely acknowledged by the scientific community and a Nobel prize; riches beyond his own imaginings; a beautiful and sexy young wife; and the final key to unlocking the conundrum of moral, sentient robots. He had kept the latter fact to himself. Not only might he be arraigned if his discovery was prematurely revealed, but the achievement of the potential commercial consequences would have to be carefully managed. At the moment he was at the very early developmental phase of his research.

He had been working on new algorithms for artificial emotional intelligence, whilst simultaneously researching interactive neural networks. He had not disclosed to anyone that he had been using artificial intelligence to analyse quantumbytes of data that would have taken the most advanced non-sentient computers decades to analyse. In that respect he had been acting illegally.

One of several laboratory AI drones had made the vital breakthrough. Now Adam had the capability not only to decode third party neural impulses, but his drones could communicate telepathically with each other. He had built on that discovery by giving an autonomous artificial brain comprehensive cognitive and telepathic capabilities. Due to the low power of neural pulses, the range between units was limited to about two feet, but it had enabled an artificial brain to decode his thoughts and physical actions. It read the instructions that his human brain was sending to his limbs and organs.

It was a technology confined to artificial intelligences. Robots could read human minds, but human physical limitations prevented the reverse. That potential must await the development of cyborgs which as yet were beyond the capabilities of current technology.

Of course, he had been careful to hard wire an ethical underlay to the entity's thought processes. He had the technology to build a fully sentient, ethically reasoning android.

At first he had confined himself to monitoring and validating the responses of the artificial brain to probing and challenging questions. The strictures on AI robotics prevented any further advancement. Nor was he confident that he could gain the trust of enough of his peers to be permitted to proceed openly with his research. So he had confined himself to working in absolute secrecy on limited and carefully controlled incremental developments.

The breakthrough with the sentient drone had absurdly been a response to a personal problem. Adam snored; enough to disturb Dawn's sleep at night. He could not put enough distance between himself and Dawn in their ultra king-sized bed to avoid disrupting her sleep. Much as she was devoted to him, the endless sleepless nights had been taking their toll on her demeanour. Reluctantly he had moved into another bedroom to sleep away from his adorable wife.

Their sex life had inevitably reduced in frequency: no longer would the inadvertent contact of one body with another in the bed stimulate passionate lovemaking. Dawn made up for it though by being more inventive in their waking hours. She had discovered that strip-teasing Adam aroused her as much if not more than he. Their sexual games had become more elaborate as a result. He had even learnt how to reciprocate by dancing and stripping for her too, to her obvious merriment and delight, and his sheepish pleasure at her enthusiasm. Perhaps laughter was not the reaction he most hoped for, though.

Dawn had searched the web for sex aids to add spice to their relationship. That was how she had discovered the artificial vagina.

~*~*~

The Modenda Corporation had been one of the hardest-hit robotics manufacturers, particularly since it had specialised in very realistic but essentially harmless sexbots of both genders. Undaunted by the ban on robots, it had turned to more genitally specific hardware, one of which was the artificial vagina. It could be inserted in any mount, including life-like dolls, and could pulse and vibrate and squeeze any half-willing penis to the ultimate climax - repeatedly. Following the world-wide ban on robotics, Modenda Corp unashamedly morphed into PudendaCorp. Other, penile-related lines had been less effective, but the artificial vagina had made PudendaCorp an immense fortune which seemed likely to continue ad infinitum, much like its effect on the male penis.

Women were of course already well-served with a variety of vibrating and mechanical dildos, so PudendaCorp concentrated on the needs of men.

~*~*~

Dawn was like a goddess to Adam. She was serenely beautiful with a stunning hourglass figure, yet she was at the same time shy and self-effacing. He would have expected any woman with her physical attributes to be well aware of her allure, and to play the field to capitalise on her physical talents. Yet Dawn was intelligent and perceptive. She saw through insincere people and chancers, and valued honesty and integrity in men. She was also determinedly monogamous.

She appeared now in their spacious conservatory with its large swimming pool, walking with feline grace and a seductive swing of her hips to command his attention. He recognised the swimsuit she knew he most enjoyed seeing her wear. It was a particularly sexy, wet look swimsuit. In that, he was not alone. She often wore it to their friends' pool parties. The pattern of the swimsuit was a series of glistening colour flashes in shining reds, oranges and yellows on a black background, which emphasised her generous bust and slim waist, and was cut tantalisingly low on her chest and high on her hips, to barely contain her generous breasts and pert, rounded butt cheeks. It clung intimately to her curves and invited all to admire and congratulate Adam on winning her devotion. When she wore that swim suit in company, all eyes fixated on her body, even when other young ladies were totally naked.

She had a reputation for allowing others to look but not touch, which did not stop men chancing their arms by attempting to grope or seduce her. Other wives were jealous, but didn't mind that their sex was always better after their partners had attended a pool party where Dawn was present. Other men were envious of Adam, but they recognised that his great wealth and renown would be seductive to many women. And he and Dawn seemingly only had eyes and hands for each other.

Adam stopped his computing and admired Dawn's figure in the swimsuit from across the room as she tapped out the commands on the remote pad for some suitably erotic music and mood lighting. To the hypnotically incessant beat of tom-toms and a sultry melody, she danced her way around the pool, ducking behind furniture to disrupt his adoring study of the totality of her body. She was so successful at her teasing moves that it took him several minutes to notice the reality. The swimsuit clung uncannily faithfully to every curve, crease and crevice of her body. Finally he realised that she was in fact naked, and adorned only with a faithful reproduction of her swimsuit in glossy paints applied directly onto her desirable body. It was the gentle bounce of her uninhibited breasts which finally gave the game away.

Adam was simultaneously stunned by this superb discovery, and jealous of whoever must have helped her. The artwork was too authentic on both the front and back of her body to have been all her own work.

"It was Gonad, Darling," was all she volunteered. Gonad was their overly well-endowed pleasure drone android. Adam had bought him for Dawn to replace their cyborg butler when sentient androids had been banned. His 'public' name was Tomkins, but they referred to him in private as Gonad due to his exceptional erectile properties and eerily realistic testicles, apparent of course only when he was unclothed.

The production of Drones was carefully controlled world-wide, and limited to readily identifiable types which specialised in particular functions. Their intelligences were limited to specific skill sets appropriate to their designated function. Yet that didn't stop the manufacturers making them eerily realistic.

Adam had used his special knowledge to tweak Gonad's thinking routines to enhance the drone's creativity in the butlering and sexual pleasuring areas. He didn't mind Dawn playing with Gonad or being fucked by the drone, particularly since she was so open about it, and often encouraged Adam to watch her physical woman-to-android interaction.

Adam believed his tweaking of Gonad to be ethical since he had taken care to ensure that it did not place any human at risk of harm from the drone. Adam would not dream of building his own unique drone and flouting international laws designed to protect humanity. He did however wonder from time to time whether anyone else with his level of expertise might be dabbling illicitly in advanced, home-made, fully sentient robotics.

He was torn between admiration of Gonad's evolving artistic skills, and jealous at the thought of the drone intimately painting Dawn's naked body.

Dawn stopped in front of Adam and began to gyrate her hips to emphasise her shapeliness. Close at hand, her nakedness was more apparent. Whenever she kept her fit body taut as she moved, she continued the deceit that she was clothed in her swimsuit. Then when she relaxed her muscles and brought her shoulders closer together her breasts became soft and bouncy, and her magnificent cleavage betrayed her essential nakedness.

She turned her back to him to display her rear. Here, Gonad had been exceptionally skilled at painting an impression of crinkled material across her butt crack in a 'trompe l'oeil' - despite Adam now knowing her to be naked, Adam was momentarily deceived into thinking he was looking at the ruched bottom of a swimsuit. Although Gonad's skills were strictly limited, in those areas where it possessed acuities, it was super-human.

Dawn's cunning choice of rear lighting made it difficult to pick out her black-painted pussy lips as she teasingly and fleetingly opened her legs to display her crotch. Her shaved and painted body gleamed in the room's reflected lighting and accentuated the eroticism of her display.

Adam excitedly lifted his bottom from his chair and pushed down his shorts. He whipped off his tee shirt and sat naked, pumping on his swollen penis as he watched Dawn's raunchy dance. He wanted her to take the bait and move towards him, to straddle him and drop her stretched pudenda down over his prick. When she desisted, he moved to grab her, but she backed away from his grasp, giggling, and skipping towards the pool. As he advanced on her and reached out to grab her body, she turned and dived into the blue, illuminated water. He groaned as the soluble paint began to stain then disperse in the water, cutting short their game; but he was stimulated at the prospect of sex below the water line, and followed her into the water.

Dawn laughed and jumped up and down in the water, intermittently bursting above the surface to expose her generous, bouncing breasts then submerging them again in the water. The paint had now mostly washed off her body, and he grabbed her hips and lifted her upwards so that he could nip a nipple with his teeth. A frisson of pleasure ran through her body and Dawn cried out lustily at the pain and pleasure of his nips. He lifted her up and launched her body away from him in the water, to admire her glistening, exposed front as she floated away from him on her back. She flipped agilely onto her front and swam away from him, butterfly-style, to poke her glistening bottom in and out of the water as she swam.

Adam swam after her and caught her at the opposite side of the pool. She reached down into the water to grab his penis, and rubbed vigorously up and down its length. Adam had already been stimulated by the sight of her shiny body in the painted swimsuit. This further stimulation now proved too much for his restraint and he pushed up against her, groin to groin, searching for her pussy opening with his hand. Without further foreplay he thrust his penis high up inside Dawn's welcoming cunt, expecting that this was going to be a very rapid and intense orgasm. He hoped Dawn would come quickly, too, because he doubted that he could hold back his climax with this level of prior arousal.

What happened next shocked him with its almost immediate and intense sensation. Dawn's vagina tensed, pulsed, and shot waves of micro electrical stimulation through his penis. Sure, her pussy was normally tight, but not to this extreme. Yet he had penetrated her with ease. Any further speculation on his part was overtaken by the pleasurable waves of orgasm that coursed down his lower abdomen and raced along his erect penis. He could feel his hot semen squirting urgently from his shaft in its vaginal embrace, and high up within Dawn's welcoming body. He repeatedly thrust upwards, pushing Dawn's magnificent body high up out of the water almost to waist level with each exertion. But what should have lasted seconds just kept on repeating. He was experiencing more, pleasurable sensations long after he sensed his sperm spurts had ceased. Dawn was reacting spectacularly to this prolonged fucking by alternately gasping, screaming, and grunting as she felt each urgent thrust re-stimulating her vaginal wall. To heighten the experience Adam felt physically compelled to bounce Dawn bodily up and down in the water to stimulate the full length of his throbbing penis