Sex Bot Sin Drone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last Adam could take no more pleasure, and wrenched his penis free of Dawn's vulval embrace. He fell back in the water to study her and to try to comprehend what had just happened. She was beaming with pleasure. He was shattered, and swam gently to the side of the pool and pulled himself out. He lay on his back to recover his strength and to re-live in his mind the past few minutes of priapic overload.

Dawn followed him out of the water and lay on her side beside him, stroking his chest and belly. He turned his head to kiss each of Dawn's nipples in turn by way of a thank you for her exhilarating performance.

"So what do you think of that?" she asked, smiling.

"You didn't learn that from Gonad!" he exclaimed.

She took his hand and placed the fingers at the mouth of her vagina. "Check it out."

At first, he felt nothing, then sensed a soft edge of a foreign body in Dawn's pussy. Gently pulling it out, he studied a limp, translucent tube, like a very fine condom but with the tip missing.

"That's an artificial vagina. I bought it on-line from PudendaCorp."

Adam examined the artefact closely as Dawn confidently recited, "It's made of a smart material combining the properties of shape-memory and pH-sensitive polymers, dialectric elastomers, and cellular level conductive pathways. The material draws its power from micro electrical impulses in the body, and responds intelligently to its physical contact with bodily cells to produce an appropriate, contextual response. Place it in the vagina and it positions itself to line the vaginal wall. It responds to normal stimuli which arouse a woman and stimulate a penis. Insert it onto a penis and it acts like a disembodied vaginal wall, triggering appropriate physical reactions in penile cells. One should be careful, though: in a woman it responds to foreign bodies, but in a man it replaces other external stimuli and interacts directly with the cells which produce orgasmic and ejaculatory responses. In effect it can trigger repeating male orgasms - potentially very harmful. PudendaCorp advise against independent penile application."

Adam was stunned by Dawn's plausible recitation of the technical details of the product.

"I studied the specs on the website," she stated, by way of explanation.

~*~*~

That night, Adam couldn't sleep. He was mulling over the possible applications of this new technology in his research, but the muscles in both his upper arms ached from his frantic exertions in the pool. He always lay on his sides because of apnoea and a tendency to snore. It disturbed his sleep when he lay on his back, which is why he lay on his sides. But he also suffered from early onset arthritis in his wrists, which soon became painful as they made contact with the mattress.

Tonight, whichever arm he laid on ached beneath him, and the other arm ached if he rested it on the mattress in front of him. Eventually, he placed a pillow beside him and supported an arm on it, to alleviate the ache. When the pain in the other arm on which he was lying became too great, he turned over onto his other side, and had to move the pillow to the other side. He groaned in frustration, at the realisation that he would have to live with this worsening pain for the rest of his life.

Several sleepless nights followed. As he lay awake, he thought about ways his current research could help his condition. When eventually it dawned, the solution he came up with was inspired, even for the celebrated Adam Wheeler. He had deconstructed the artificial vagina and learnt its properties. He combined this in his home laboratory with the smart materials he had already used in the past for robotic, artificial flesh. He had also discovered that the matrix vaginal cell structure could not only carry a current but could interact on contact with an artificial intelligence. Each cell simply needed specific location coding to fulfil a specific function. But the biggest breakthrough, which took a lot of ethical prior consideration, was to incorporate the interactive properties of neural impulses.

Eventually, he had built a telepathic, smart mattress, powered solely by conductive electrical impulses through the skin of the body, when it came into contact with the mattress. Now he had to test it.

He felt the need for some time off, to celebrate. It was a balmy summer evening so he had Gonad pack a picnic dinner. He grabbed Dawn's hand and dragged her off to the beach. "Where are we going? I have to get ready," she complained.

"You won't need clothes where we're going."

The golden sandy beach stretched for miles and was backed by dunes with tall grasses. Other couples and groups had the same idea as Adam, but he found a secluded spot in the dunes and prepared the ground for their picnic. "For Madam, a sumptuous repast, but first, the hors d'oeuvres."

In full view of anyone nearby who might be looking he quickly stripped himself, then endeavoured to strip off Dawn's clothes. Naturally, she resisted, but his superior strength told, and enabled him to overcome her struggles to some extent. Dawn didn't mind rough sex, but she had been totally unprepared for the nature of the evening's unfolding events. She escaped his clutches and ran out of the dunes. Adam soon caught up with her on the open beach. He knelt over her, pinning her down whilst he attempted to undo the buttons on her blouse. She wriggled and jerked her legs to put him off, preventing him from succeeding with a single button, all the time shrieking, half with resistance and half with excitement. He gave up the careful approach and grasped the lower corners of the blouse and ripped them apart. The buttons popped in turn all the way up. She was bra-less underneath. As she writhed energetically beneath him, her breasts bounced about, heightening his growing arousal. He meted out similarly brutal treatment to the waist button of her shorts, then stood up to rip them and her panties off her loins. She was naked, exposed, on the public beach. She collapsed on her back now, breathing heavily from her exertions and covering her breasts with her arms, her pussy and golden landing strip fully exposed.

He undressed, standing over her, then straddled her and, with deliberate strokes but loose grip, masturbated above her face to enlarge to full length his engorged penis and his bouncing balls. This was his demonstration of total sexual control over her. For a few moments she stared up at his crotch and continued to pant as the sight of his erection aroused her. Then with athletic strength she pushed backwards, leapt up and ran off before he could react. She was running blindly towards a distant group of young adults sitting in a loose circle on the beach. Adam hung back to admire her naked rear and the occasional sight of the sides of her bouncing breasts from behind as she ran.

Finally, she spotted the group and veered off towards the sea which was at low tide and shallow water for some distance out to sea. Now Adam put on a spurt and soon caught her as she splashed into the gentle swell. He rolled her over several times, the water cushioning her submersion, and rolled her body over several times to thoroughly wetten her skin. She panted from her exertions, and screamed and laughed alternately at the exhilaration of being naked in public on a beach. Adam pulled her to her feet and moved his body tight against hers. As he kissed her, his hard prick pressed upwards against her belly. She rocked her hips with pleasure. He dragged her further into the deepening water until the sea reached her knees, then he pushed her down on all fours in the water, legs apart. He knelt behind her and grasped her pendulous breasts and massaged them as he rhythmically pushed his groin against her taut buttocks. She looked towards the youths on the beach and gasped at the realisation of what they could see, even from a distance. She could see some of them removing their trunks and bikinis as they watched this magnificently nude couple frolicking in the shallow water. The thrilling sensation of exposure gripped her, and Dawn began to rock back and forth on her hands and knees in time with Adam's movements. He took that as a sign of consent and roughly thrust his urging, throbbing penis hard inside her from the rear.

Dawn had been very sensitive to doggy-style sex until recently, but was increasingly getting to enjoy it. She screamed with the sharp but pleasurable sensation as Adam's penis slammed home deep inside her. He responded by a slap to her right buttock which made her scream again. Then he began to pump roughly, unforgivingly in and out of her beautiful haunches, pushing her body back and forwards with his thrusts. Her breasts slapped rhythmically against the surface of the water. He felt his barely controllable orgasm building so increased the ferocity of his pumping in and out of her cunt. Dawn had lost all control and she panted and groaned loudly as her climax built. Almost simultaneously they climaxed with one of the most powerful orgasms each had experienced.

~*~*~

Back In the solitude of his bedroom that night the time had come to test his invention. He lay on the bed and mentally demanded that the mattress should create an artificial platform for his left arm, like his pillow had previously served. Within moments, he felt his left arm rising, supported until the pain within it ceased. Once the discomfort that the arm he was lying on became too much he turned onto his other side and the mattress miraculously anticipated that he would need support on that side instead. It was reading his mind, and learning, rapidly. Soon, the mattress's compensating reformations became automatic. Adam was fully satisfied that evening in every respect. He had no need of dreams or fantasies, and drifted into an uninterrupted sleep for the first night in ages. He awoke, lying on his back. The mattress had risen along a third of its length as if it were a stack of pillows. It had allowed him to sleep with head raised at an angle which had apparently prevented him from snoring. He had been oblivious to its ministrations.

~*~*~

Adam was sceptical of the Pudenda Corporation's artificial vagina, and dissuaded Dawn, to her considerable disappointment, from using it again until he had fully understood its technology. He sensed now that she was becoming reluctant to perform for him, in the knowledge that an AI vagina could avoid the need for arousal and foreplay entirely.

She made a point of ordering a drink from Gonad in front of him and making suggestive motions to encourage the sexbot butler to undress and fuck her whilst Adam watched. Adam had to admit that the sexbot was a beautiful representation of a perfect male physique, with an exceptionally authentic representation of the male body. It turned him on as a voyeur, to watch the android fulfilling Dawn's commands, and even taking the initiative which Gonad had learnt from Dawn's past tutoring. Adam would often masturbate to their erotic display, particularly when Dawn straddled Gonad on the floor and dropped onto its thick, 9-inch erect penis to bounce up and down until she came, loudly, massaging her breasts all the while. Adam admired her stamina and muscle control.

~*~*~

He lay in his bed on the cusp of sleep. He sensed Dawn, naked, slip into his bed beside him and cuddle him. He felt her hand stroking his thighs and scrotum. He willed her hands to move onto his cock and she obliged as if reading his mind. Almost imperceptibly, she was encouraging his stiff penis inside her. He felt weightless, that they were free of gravity yet capable of coupling. His cock slid easily into her inviting vagina and he fucked her until he orgasmed then fell asleep.

She was gone when he woke. He looked at where she had lain. There was a dried stain of semen where he had come inside her. He was surprised that so much of it had dripped out of Dawn's pussy and decided he must clean it up. He made a mental note to clean the mattress, for hygienic reasons. He went to his ensuite bathroom to fetch a wet sponge. He was puzzled when he got back to the bed to see that the stain had disappeared. His smart mattress was self-cleaning, absorbing and re-cycling any foreign substances. This was a property he did not recall programming into the material.

~*~*~

Dawn was in a good mood next morning when they sat together at breakfast.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Absolutely fine, thank you. I have never enjoyed sex quite so much. You don't mind, do you?"

Adam shook his head, smiling. Why should he mind her sneaking into his bed and coaxing him into absolute ecstasy?

As he sipped his coffee, Adam contemplated whether to publish details of his smart mattress. He could see undoubted medical advantages for the disabled, and for post-operative care. But he had infringed international guidelines restricting the use of sentient AI technology, and could not risk ill-informed, adverse reactions to his work. He decided to keep it secret whilst he continued to study and build up overwhelming evidence of the wholly beneficial properties of his smart mattress. Only then could he risk revealing his discovery to the world.

~*~*~

They sat in the lounge on a long sofa, nursing post-dinner brandies. Dawn had left the table and slipped into a blue, short silk Kimono. Gonad appeared and bowed. He - it - had dressed in what appeared to Adam to be a ridiculously minimalist butler's outfit of tight black cotton briefs and a white collar with a bow tie. The sexbot butler had adjusted its skin hue to a deep tan, which glistened. Adam pondered whether the bot's artificial skin was self-lubricating, or it had applied the oil to its body? It looked like a male stripper. For some reason, that irritated Adam.

"Is there anything I can do for you, mistress?" The bot knelt in front of Dawn and gently rubbed up her thighs and under the hem of her kimono. She had not asked it to do that.

"You can leave us Gonad," Adam muttered, irritably. "I think we can make our own entertainment this evening."

"Why did you do that?" said Dawn as Gonad left the lounge. Her voice had a tinge of disappointment.

"I want to see your body tonight. Sex in the dark is all very well, but I enjoy looking at you."

"Huh! I'd rather look at Gonad. He's also much better at fucking!"

The contempt in her voice startled Adam.

"But we had such marvellous sex last night."

"In your dreams!" She flounced out of the room. Adam wasn't sure what that parting comment had meant. Was Dawn going off real sex? She certainly seemed keener to play around with Gonad than him. And that last remark: what did it mean?

He sat alone and let his mind wander for several hours. Finally, he went to bed feeling annoyed and randy. He cursed himself for allowing bad feelings to spoil their evening. Perhaps he should have let Gonad seduce her, and simply join in? He had expected Dawn to come back after a while. Their disagreements rarely lasted more than a few minutes.

He drifted off to sleep with his stiff prick in his hand, unable to conjure up erotic thoughts in his confused mind. Again, he felt a feeling of weightlessness. He must have been awoken by a movement because there was a body beside him in bed. He peered in the dim glow of the night light and saw a stunningly beautiful brunette lying beside him, if anything more attractive than Dawn, if that were possible. His mind debated whether Dawn had somehow ordered a hooker to seduce him in bed as an apology for her part in their argument. She had done that once before. He soon stopped thinking, though, as the brunette began to stroke his body with a perfectly judged touch. His hand reached out to her and connected with warm, smooth flesh. He sensed rather than saw a firm but natural breast which yielded easily to his touch. The feel of her flesh sent a giddy wave coursing through his body. As his eyes accustomed to the dim light, he could see more of her body. She turned on to her side to face him and her breasts dropped gently against each other, to rest on the bedsheet. His hand followed the contour of her waist and hip, and slipped over them onto a delightfully firm bottom cheek. She lifted that leg and swung it over his hip. The sensation of that motion on his grasping hand unaccountably thrilled him. His hand slid back over her hip and dropped onto her inner thigh. It was a short distance then for his fingers to slide up between her thighs until they encountered her moist pussy beyond.

She shuddered with desire at his touch, which sent thrills pulsing through his upper body.

His head swam with desire and he pushed her over onto her back to mount her. She gazed up at him with beguiling eyes. A smile played on her beautiful lips which had parted slightly to invite his lips to press against them and kiss her. He felt light-headed, almost delirious as her hand gently found his erection and guided it towards the apex of her thighs. As he thrust easily into her vaginal embrace, he had the sensation of sinking into a moistly gripping and satisfyingly ecstatic oblivion. Her hips pushed up to benefit from the friction of every centimetre of his shaft, to stimulate it and to encourage it to release its sperm in a torrent high up in her loins. As he pumped with exhilaration against the tight embrace of her passage wall this stunning stranger climaxed in unison with his ejaculation of sperm inside her.

He cried aloud at this welcome and overdue release of his pent-up sexual frustration, and the enduring orgasm. Suddenly, there was a blaze of blinding light and Dawn was standing by his bed in a dressing gown, glaring down at him. It took him some moments to come to his senses. Had he been asleep? He studied Dawn's face then turned to his side. The bed beside him was empty. His mind raced with any possible explanation there could be for what he had just experienced. Finally, he opted for a covering excuse, "I must have been having a nightmare."

He lay in bed, wide awake after Dawn had left, and puzzled over the night's events. Finally, he reasoned that the mattress had telepathically deduced his need for sexual release and his anger with Dawn, and had conjured up an alternative erotic figment of his imagination, an erotic succubus. It had felt all too real. He sensed danger in what he had created, but he was excited at the same time by the potential of his invention.

~*~*~

Adam was woken the following night by screams from Dawn's room. He leapt from his bed and rushed straight to her bedroom. Dawn was being carried naked around the room, by an equally naked Gonad, who was using his artificially superhuman strength to support her buttocks in its hands whilst it bounced her helpless body up and down on its enormous, androidal penis. Her legs were clamped around its hips and it was all too apparent that she was thoroughly turned on by the experience. Her screams were of sheer pleasure, punctuated by cries of "Yes, yes, yes," as she encouraged the sexbot to ever more frenzied fucking motions, bucking her hips to increase the ferocity of its upwards thrusts. She looked Adam unashamedly straight in the eye and continued her encouragement of her gloriously muscled amour.

Adam watched the display and soon found his prick twitching as he watched his wife's bottom bouncing up and down on this disturbingly realistic androidal dildo. The sight of her bouncing breasts and total bodily abandonment sent him over the edge and he came, squirting plentiful streams of hot semen into his palm.

"Enough, enough," Dawn cried and Gonad lifted her gently off its penis and carried her to her bed where it laid her out gently, to recover from her climactic fucking. She lay there gasping from her exertions and giggling with the ecstasy of the experience. Her face was now red, flushed by the after-effects of her intense self-pleasuring. She continued to pant for breath, and Adam, now concerned for her health, approached her to check that she was OK. Her breathing quickly became more regular and she fell asleep. On a senseless proprietorial whim, Adam smeared his own sperm from his hand onto her breasts. Her heart was beating gently in her chest.