Sex Capades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking all he had in my mouth, I suck hard. Moving my head back and forth, I suck and release. I feel him clenching, releasing his penis from my mouth, I stand up. I take off my bra and push him back onto the chair.

With my skirt still covering me, I sit on his lap, facing him. I lower myself onto him, sitting on his penis, I ride him. I ride him vigorously, making sure I really pounded hard into him. knowing he was going to bd as stiff as his chair

Thrusting my groin into him, he starts moaning, holding my hand over his mouth, in an attempt to try and keep him quiet. I grind and grind, until I feel him pumping inside me. ā€ØI pull his face to me and kiss him on the lips, pushing my tongue deep into his mouth, he moans again. I pull my lips away and put my hands on his shoulders.

There is a knock on the door, Peters mum walks in, seeing me sat on her naked son, with my breasts in his face, she knew what was going on. Shocked, she stands for a few seconds, covers her eyes before she backs out of the room, apologising.

I laugh out loud, climbing off Peter's lap, he looks mortified. I ignore it and continue. I take his hand, walking him to his bed. I lay down, he climbs on top of me, I look into his eyes.

"It's ok. Breathe and relax"

I say softly, I stroke his penis, cupping his balls with my other hand.

As my hand starts to wank him, I feel his hand over my pussy, his fingers exploring. I open my legs and bend my knees, he lifts himself and nervously pushes his now erect penis in me, it slides in easily.

I take hold of his bottom, pulling him into me, rotating my hips. He starts lifting himself, he had found his rhythm. He kisses my neck, touching my breasts. I help with the thrusting, moving myself into him and holding his buttocks to add oomph to him, he actually had hit the mark and I was loving it, I moan as I feel myself coming.

I whisper in his ear.

"Your making me come!"

Hearing this he responds, thrusting his groin into me harder, I feel him pump in me, I come with him, my juices coating his penis, he lets out a large pleasurable sigh.

"Fuck!......wow!."

Laying on top of me, breathing heavily. I smile, pushing him from me, I get up and get dressed. I could hear his mum outside his door again.

"Peter, it's late."

She shouts.

Now dressed, I pick up my bag and give Peter a kiss on the cheek. I open his bedroom door, his mum was stood staring at me, a very angry expression on her face.

"You have a lovely young man there."

I say smiling as I pass her and walk downstairs. After leaving the house, I walk down the street to find the nearest bar.

A very strong drink was required after that.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

BILLY

As I walk along the balcony checking the numbers, I notice a police car drive past and park on the corner, opposite the flats. I find Billy's front door and I knock three times. As I wait, I turn to look at the police car again. The front door opens, I turn and see Billy.

Medium build, lots of tattoos with chunky muscular legs and arms. His hair blonde and short, he was very clean looking. He was wearing shorts with a vest top, displaying his physique. He was about 35 years old. He smiled at me, welcoming me inside.

I walked past him, walking down the narrow hallway, he calls out.

"Left at the end sweetheart "

Following his instructions, which led me to his bedroom. He had a lovely bedroom, it was very tidy and clean. He had candles lit, wine open with two glasses. I put my bag on the table. I kick off my sandals. I walk over to the wine and pour some into a glass, looking around the room.

Billy walks in, I hand him the glass of wine, pouring another for myself.

"Do you workout?"

Admiring his muscles, moving closer to touch his biceps. I finish my wine, putting my glass down.

"I workout."

As he finishes his wine, putting his glass down his hands move to my top, he pulls the strap from my left shoulder, kissing it and moving down my arm, he moves to my right shoulder and repeats the same, pulling my top down he looks at my breasts in my bra, cupping them, pushing his face into them he inhales deeply.

"You smell amazing." He grunts within my chest, taking in a deep breathe.

I hold his waist, moving my hands up his sides. I lift up his vest pulling it up over his head, dropping it on the floor. My hands move down his chest feeling his body, as they move down his chest and his stomach.

Reaching his shorts, my fingers holding the waistband teasingly, all the while Billy has unfastened my skirt, pushing my top and skirt down my legs. Letting them fall to my feet, his hands touching my legs and bottom.

I pull his shorts down, kneeling down in front of him, his penis was now free and swaying in front of my face. Tidy and neatly groomed, his penis long and thin.

He was very excited, I hold his balls in my hand, squeezing gently as my other hand holds his bottom. My fingers stroking his perineum before returning to his balls, my tough firm but gentle.

I move my lips over his penis, breathing softly as my lips brush him, teasing him, I lick him, kissing his end before taking him in my mouth. Wrapping my lips tightly round his shaft, I move along him, taking him in my mouth before withdrawing, sucking as I withdraw.

Gentle soft sucks at first, increasing my pressure each time I took him again. Billy starts to groan in delight, pulling my hair, wanting to touch my body, but unable to move. I have him helpless, as I am now sucking him hard, I insert my middle finger into his bottom, as I push, he yells out, gripping my shoulders hard and squeezing.

He comes in my mouth, groaning and grunting as he spurts. I swallow as I release, letting his penis drop out of my mouth, I stand up in front of him. He looks at me, his expression changes, a wild look in his eye, pushing me back, I fall onto the bed.

He leans over me and pulls off my knickers, which also pulls me down the bed towards him. He grabs my pussy with both hands, massaging his fingers into me, rubbing hard, he inserts several fingers from one hand into me, the other holding my stomach. He removes his hand and moves up my body, kissing me as he moves.

Reaching my breasts, he sucks them. Kneeling over me, he reversed back off the bed, standing looking at me, led naked on his bed.

"Fuck me! Wow!"

He stood stroking his penis. He then turns me so my bottom was facing him as he holds my hips, I feel his penis between my legs, he groans as he slides in.

"Your so tight."

He moans approvingly. He starts to thrust into me, moving back and forth, with each thrust his balls slap into me, he groans and grunts as he take me hard from behind. He was really powering into me, holding my breasts tight as he moaned and grunted. Using them to pull me into him.

I feel him pumping inside me, I moan as he pushes so hard. Once finished he gets up and pours another glass of wine for us both. I notice a hook on his ceiling above the bed.

"What's that for?"

I ask looking at it.

"Oooh my mount. mmmm, I think you would love it. Wanna try?"

He looks at me lustfully.

"Ok."

He smiles wide. Reaching into the bedside cabinet he pulls out a rope with clips on each end.

"You sure?"

He asks again holding up the rope.

"I'm sure"

Billy proceeds to attach cuffs to my wrists before attaching the rope. He then attached the other end to the ceiling, he pulls the rope which pulls my arms above my head, lifting me upwards.

He then fastens the other end to secure me from the ceiling. My feet could still touch the bed, though I was helpless. He then gets more ropes and cuffs and straps my legs apart. Moving in front of me, holding my waist he starts kissing my breasts, my stomach then my pussy.

I am unable to move as he pleasures me, he then moves behind me, holding my stomach he pushes his penis between my legs, reaching his hand round he touches me, opening me with his fingers, exploring. He can feel my arousal within his fingers. Moves his hands to grasp my breasts, kissing my neck and biting my nipples.

All the while his hands push his penis inside, taking hold of my bottom he pulls me into him, moving me back and forth, the pressure of each pound makes me moan loudly. The pleasure filling my body.

I start to come, feeling myself start to squirt, he holds me tight as the pulsing calms, I feel him coming, grunting into my chest, biting my shoulders as his breathing calms. My arms aching, Billy pulls himself out and releases the rope allowing me to lay down onto the bed.

Releasing my legs I lay there catching my breath. Billy sat next to me.

"You alright?"

"Yeah I'm okay."

I say smiling at him. He removes the cuffs from my ankles and wrists and throws the rope on the floor.

Fetching us both a drink.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes it was different."

I smiled at him, sipping my wine. When I had finished my drink and get dressed, Billy calls me a taxi to take me home. While I wait I have another glass of wine and look out of his window, overlooking the car park. I could see the police car was still there.

"Looks like there's been trouble." I point to the police car.

Billy looks out of the window.

"Ah there's always something going on here. Thank you for this, you have been lovely."

"Thank you."

I lean over to him and give him a kiss on the lips. I picked up my things and leave. I walked along the balcony taking the stairs down. I stand outside to wait for my taxi.

As I wait, I see the police car is still parked over the road, they have started their engine and put their headlights on. My taxi arrives. I get in and the driver pulls away. I look behind and see the police car is following us.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

PC FAIRFIELD

As the taxi pulls into my street, I instruct the driver to pull over. Paying him, I get out and cross the road to walk up the path to my flat. Stood at my front door, I access my camera and start a video recording, I open my door and watch as the police car pulls up and stops.

The engine is turned off and an officer gets out, he walks over to me. I continue to discreetly film, getting sound due to putting the phone behind my back.

"Hey Officer."

"Good evening, Miss Montell?"

"Yes, Is everything ok officer?"

"Yes everything is fine, may I come in for a moment?"

"Sure."

I push the door, letting the officer walk in, he proceeds to walk into the kitchen. I follow.

"Would you like a drink?"

"No, thank you. I am here because of complaints."

I couldn't stop myself laughing. I put my phone on the side so it was able to film us talking, the officer hadn't noticed. He looked worried and slightly scared as he looked at me.

"Complaints, really, about me?"

I walk towards the officer, getting really close to him.

"What have I done, to receive complaints?"

"Well, the complaint is about indecent exposure at an address in town. We had calls, which led me to you. Miss Montell."

"Oh. I see. You say indecent exposure, really?"

I raise my eyebrows, seductively biting my lip.

"You were seen having sex in a public place, is that right?"

"Oh right."

I laugh.

"I have seen your account Miss Montell. There is also video evidence, which is conclusive."

"Am I under arrest?"

I ask, as I circle the officer, my hand gently gliding over his bottom, letting my fingers press into the fabric, feeling his cheeks twitch from my touch.

He quickly grabs my hand and pulls me towards him. I am tight to his body, with my back to him, he pins me holding my arm across my body.

"Stop!"

He snaps, holding me tight against him. I push back, grinding my bottom into his groin. He couldn't help but moan for a second.

"So strong"

I say softly as my other hand starts stroking his thigh.

"No!"

He snaps again, taking my other wrist he spins me around to face him, holding both of my wrists. I look at him.

"Miss Montell, please."

"Harley, my name is Harley."

Suddenly, he lunges forward and starts kissing me hard, releasing my wrists, I am already aroused by him and reciprocate his kiss immediately. Lust taking over as we start tearing off each others clothes, in a passionate frenzy we nakedly fumble to the ground as he starts to take me hard.

I am dripping as he pounds into me, he kisses my breasts as my hands claw at his back, I feel him come, moaning loudly as we kiss. Panting in a naked entanglement on the floor, we lay there for a moment.

"Officer, I think I should be arrested."

I say smiling, running my fingers down his side.

"Jason, I'm Jason. Fuck, this is so bad."

Panic suddenly covers his face as he starts to get up.

"Relax."

I stand up and take his hand.

"Your not in uniform, so your not on duty. "

Pulling him by the hand to follow me. I lead him to the bathroom, stepping into the shower.

He follows and we wash each other. I step out and wrap a towel around myself, handing Jason a towel so he could dry too. He was about 25, beautiful physique, his face gentle, strong features with piercing green eyes and black hair. ā€ØI admired his body, as I look up he is also staring at me.

"I better get dressed."

He was serious all of a sudden.

"Did you watch the video?"

I asked as we walk back to the kitchen. He looks back at me, smiling. Picking up his clothes he starts to get dressed. I sit wrapped in a towel at the table watching him.

As he pulls on his boots, his radio beeps and a message is relayed. He answers, then turns the volume down.

"I did. Your very bad. The taxi driver complained even though he was the one who filmed it."

Jason explained.

I laugh.

"It will be online later I bet."

I laugh again.

"Why do you do it?"

He was now sitting next to me at the table.

"Why not? It's a great living. I keep myself safe and make great money."

I smile, his face looks puzzled.

"Your a beautiful woman, you could get really hurt, your putting yourself at risk?" He sounded genuinely concerned.

"Honey, I have been doing this a long time. I can handle myself."

"Okay. Well, I am meant to give you a warning about the incident.........I want to see you again, not while I'm on duty, if that's ok?" He looks at me.

"Sure."

I hold out my hand.

"Give me your phone" I demand.

Jason hands me his phone, I enter my number and hand it back to him.

"Thanks, see you again." He says, as he walks to the door.

As he walks down the path to his car, I stand in my doorway, the towel loose around me. As he gets in the car, he glances back, I drop my towel. Standing naked in my doorway, I wave and smile at him. Shocked, he quickly starts the car and pulls away. I watch as he turns out of sight, before closing my door. Wrapping the towel back around me as I head to the kitchen.

Wow! That was certainly something new. Taking my phone from the kitchen, I check the recording, watching it. Shocked at myself for a moment, I smile as I climb into bed and get comfortable, oh how naughty I am.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

GREG

I choose a blue and green dress, it has little flowers all over. It's short, only just covering my bottom. I pull on a pair of blue knickers, I don't wear a bra. I brush my teeth and fix my hair. I check myself in the mirror and take a spin. Happy, I pull on my trainers then call a taxi. After a couple of minutes I see my taxi arrive, so I rush out.

The taxi pulls up on the edge of town, I get out and look for Greg's shop. As I look around, I see it, a small record shop tucked away on the corner, I walk over and enter.

The man behind the counter looked happy to see me, rushing to the front door, he quickly turns the sign to closed and locks the door, stood at it he looks at me.

"Wow! Very nice."

He rushing past me towards the counter. Greg was about 50, short hair with slight balding. He was wearing a smart cream shirt and blue trousers, with slip on shoes. Average height and build with a slight belly. He smelt nice, clean. I walk towards the counter, following where he went.

He was nervous.

"Come here."

I stand beckoning him with my finger, Greg walks over to me.

I take hold of the waistband of his trousers, pulling him close. I unfasten them, letting them fall to the floor. He stands in front of me, shaking slightly. I unbutton his shirt, pulling it down his arms, I let it fall to the floor.

"You ok?"

He nods smiling.

I pull on his pants, his hands hold mine, to stop me.

"Now Greg......let me see."

I continue pulling, Greg removes his hands, letting me pull them down.

His penis was aroused, lifting forward as I release it.

My hands move onto his body, one hand on his buttocks and the other moves down his stomach, pausing then continuing down, stroking his shaft, he starts groaning.

"Touch me."

I say softly to him. I move back, taking hold of my dress, I lift it off over my head. Standing in just my knickers. Greg looks at me, his eyes widen. I push my knickers off and walk over to him, he lowers down to his knees as I approach.

"Mmmm you want to eat me?"

I stand in front of him, taking hold of his hair, I pull his head back, pushing my pussy into his face, hovering in front of his mouth. I push myself into him. Greg immediately backs away

"No no, I can't do that."

He looks worried. I push him down onto the floor, moving up his body, I take his penis and gently stroke it, keeping my eyes on his. I feel him harden in my hand, I move over him and lower myself onto him. Gently I start to grind on top of him, putting his hands on my breasts, I push into him, rocking and lifting.

"This okay?"

I ask, he nods, moaning quietly. I feel him come, he groans, burying his head into my breasts to muffle the sound. Lifting off him and lay on my side.

He seemed a little stunned.

"Eh wow....I.."

He tried to speak. Hearing a sound, I look around at the shop window, I could see people outside peering in, watching us. I move over to Greg and start sucking on him, pleasuring him. He hasn't notice the people watching.

I stand and pull on my dress, looking at the people, I take a bow before turning back to Greg. He looks horrified as he realises, led exposed on the floor, he grabs his shirt to cover himself. Quickly rushing to the back room, I laugh and follow him.

"You alright?"

"They were watching us?"

He had a horrified look on his face.

"Yes, they were loving it, don't worry."

I lean over him and kiss his head. It was time for me to leave. I walk to the front door, unlock it and leave. The people gathered outside watching me, as I walk away.

Realising I had left my knickers on the floor, I laugh as I walk up the street. Seconds later a police car passes me, lights flashing, it stops outside Greg's shop. I turn and watch as two police officers get out of the car, they walk inside.

My phone pings.

"Harley you naughty girl!" Jason writes.

"What do you mean?"

I laugh, oops. He must be one of the officers in the shop.

"You left your knickers! I have them for you"

"Is Greg in trouble?"

"No. He's just getting a warning."

I sigh in relief. I continue walking into town, as I walk, flashing lights appear behind me, I turn around. The police car that had been at Greg's shop, was now behind me. As it stops, I see Jason gets out, in full uniform. He looked very official, yet sexy. He walks towards me.

"Hey miss, can I talk to you?"

"Miss? Come off it Jason."

I laugh.

"It's Officer Fairfield!"

He says sharply.

"Ooh ok"

"Were you at Greg's records?"

"I don't think so officer"

I say sweetly.

"I have reason to believe otherwise. I need to escort you home!" He moves to take my arm. I move away.

"No thank you. I can make my own way."

I try and walk away. Jason grabs my arm, pulling me back to him.

"Come with me now!"

He says firmly. Pulling my arm, he walks me to the back of the police car. He opens the door.

1...34567...9