Sex Capades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With each thrust, the force he uses takes my breath away. I feel him start to pulse as he comes, pushing himself in deep as he pumps his load into me. Releasing himself he moves back and rolls onto the bed, panting hard.

I look round and watch as his penis pulses, twitching as it calms. I smile at the view, it was very nice, he was very sexy.

"Ok, I'm done."

He exhales deeply, struggling to catch his breath. I walk out of his bedroom and into the bathroom, I turn on the shower and have a quick wash, Nigel appears in the doorway. I step out of the shower, walk over to him and kiss him hard on the lips, dripping water all over him, wrapping his arms around me, he kisses me back.

"Thank you Nigel"

I pull away and proceed to get dressed. Once dressed, I pull out my phone from my bag, to call a taxi.

"Taxi is on its way, I called one for you, it'll be five minutes."

Nigel informed me.

"Oh, thank you."

I smile, kiss his cheek and leave his house to get my taxi home. I felt happy, tonight was a good night.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

PETE

Pulling up outside the bar, I pay the driver and get out. I walk in and sit at the bar to order a drink. The barman came over.

"What can I get you?"

"Large red wine please."

He poured my drink, he winked at me as he walked away. I watched him. Tall and handsome, muscular under his black t-shirt and black tight jeans, his bottom round and firm, I lick my lips, looking at him, very tasty. I hadn't noticed but he was also staring at me, my eyes met his.

"Sorry, I........em."

I laugh, looking at my glass. He walks back over

"Pete."

He held out his hand, to say hello properly. Shaking his hand, I say "Harley."

"Want another drink?"

"Sure, same again."

I smile, as he moves to sort my drink, he returns with the bottle, sliding it over to me.

"I have a break in ten minutes."

l

"Oh ok."

I bite my lip "You feeling naughty?" I ask. Pete smiles at me, as he walks away. I happily drink my wine, watching him and waiting. After ten minutes I see him walking around the bar toward me.

"Hey, you alright?"

He put his hand on my shoulder, as he sits next to me

"Hi, have you got a long break?"

I ask smiling at him. He stands up, taking my hand.

"Long enough, come with me."

He leads me behind the bar to the staffroom, he locks the door. As he turns around, I pounce on him.

As I kiss him, he holds me around my waist, his hands move down to my bottom and under my skirt. Pulling down my knickers, they fall to the floor, I unzip his jeans and pull them down along with his pants.

He lifts me onto the table and inserts himself. I pull off my dress as he kisses my breasts, biting my nipples as he thrusts into me, hard and fast. I pull off his top, touching his chest. I start kissing his neck, he grabs my hair, pulling my head back to kiss my neck.

Kissing me again, he pushes his tongue in my mouth, as I kiss him back, I feel him come. He pulls back to remove himself. Pulling his pants and jeans back up. I sit there naked. He looks at me.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that at work today"

Pete picks up my dress and hands it to me, helping me off the table. I put it on, I put my knickers in his hand.

"Keep them."

Pete unlocks the door, takes my hand and walks me back to the bar, we sit together. He pushed my knickers into his jeans pocket.

"I haven't seen you in here before?"

"No, I'm meeting a friend here, I was in town early is all."

He touches my arm. "Well, I have to get back to work, I will bring you another bottle."

He walks back around the bar to continue working. He puts a bottle of red wine in front of me, with another glass.

"Enjoy, I might see you later."

"Maybe."

I finish the wine he gave me, before quietly leaving to head home. I had lied to him, I wasn't meeting anyone. I had just wanted a drink to clear my head. It didn't work.

Back at my flat, after stripping off and taking a long bath, I lay on my bed. Thinking. I was tired, feeling exhausted after a very busy couple of weeks.

Had I had enough?

What did I want?

Could I really continue like this?

I felt something, a feeling I have never felt before, making me feel sad all over and suddenly emotional. A tear falls down my cheek, realising then what that feeling was, I was lonely.

Did I really want more?

Taking my phone, I scroll through my contacts. I knew exactly who I wanted, who I wanted to be with, who I now know I missed and hoped they felt the same. The feeling I had surfacing were very strong.

My confidence and fearlessness was stripped bare, leaving me feeling fragile and alone. With my hand shaking, I write a text.

"I'm so so sorry. Can you come over?

Harley Montell is retiring, if you will have her?"

I look at it, realising my heart was pounding in my chest, my palms were sweaty, I was shaking. I felt scared and vulnerable, things I never felt.

Fuck it!

What do I have to lose. I press send, watching, waiting.

I see he has read it.

I wait, nothing.

Another feeling overwhelms me as well now, one of absolute dread.

Laying back on my bed, my stomach knotting and I feel sad, unable to stop myself from crying uncontrollably.

After about ten minutes, I hear a faint knocking on my front door.

Wiping my eyes, I open it, seeing him stood in front of me, I instantly feel my insides go wild.

"What seems to be the problem Miss?"

PC Fairfield says smiling.

End.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

1...456789