Sex Capades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolling us over, he lays me on my back. Holding my arms either side of my head, pinning me. He had a firm look on his face, determined and sexy, I liked it. He positions himself before thrusting into me, he takes me so hard. Each thrust he makes, he lets out a grunt, I reciprocate, as my body was loving his dominance.

He was really going wild, his movements so powerful and deep. This time he kept going, rolling me on my side, pulling me into him as he pulled me back and forth on to him.

Moving me onto all fours, taking me from behind he really pumps hard, our bodies smacking into each other hard with each motion. The excitement between us was incredible, he had certainly found himself.

Moving his hands round he takes hold of my breasts, lifting me so he could pull me into his body. Biting my neck as his hands squeeze my tight. His thrusting so powerful as he begins to shake.

His grip on my breasts so firm it was pleasurably painful. He comes into me violently, nothing like before. As soon as he had finished he pushed me off him and moved away.

Taking his glass, finishes the contents before returning to kiss me. He tasted of wine. I was led on the bed, he moves over me, running his hands down my legs, the synchronised movements of his hands and fingers made me tremble. As his hands reached between my legs, his fingers hold me open, squeezing my labia between his fingers.

This was painful but made me shake and lift. Feeling the heat of his breathe, I yelp as he suddenly pushes his face full force into me, pressing hard, burying his face into my pussy, his tongue now teasing as I feel him licking my slit, testing if he could push through.

Pushing his tongue in the edge he presses his face into me once more, my legs wrap around his head as I am overwhelmed from the feeling. Bucking and lifting as I feel the orgasm engulf me, surging through my body as it made me shake and pulse violently with

Lee still deep within my pussy, lapping up my cum as I feel it squirting from me. I lay there helpless as he moves away, wiping his mouth and chin. Pouring himself some wine he sips it, saying nothing. I get up and gather my clothes.

Pulling on my dress, I push my underwear into my bag. After putting on my shoes, I sit on the bed. Lee moves next to me, as he sits he strokes me arm.

"Thank you Harley."

I lean into him and kiss his cheek before heading to the door.

"Your taxi is due at 5pm"

I open the door. Looking at my phone, it was 4:50pm I smile and leave. As I leave Lee's house, I see I have a new text message.

"Wanna meet up? Tim"

The taxi arrives to take me home. Though instead of home, I ask the driver to take me somewhere else.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

TIM AGAIN

Getting out of the taxi, I start having regrets, though before I could turn and leave, I hear my name.

"Harley."

Tim called. He was stood outside the bar smoking, he rushes over to me. I was still wearing the green dress, though no underwear as it was in my bag.

"You came! come in, I will get you a drink, you look incredible."

He takes my hand, leading me into the bar, I sit at the far end. Tim brings me a large glass of red wine and the remainder of the bottle.

"Enjoy!"

He says before rushing off to serve people. I sit and watch him, I look around the bar. I finish all of the wine, It was nearly 8pm. The music was very loud making me want to dance, I stand up feeling a little wobbly from the wine as I move to the dance floor.

Closing my eyes, I let the music guide my movements. ā€ØI am completely lost in my own world, enjoying the music. ā€ØI am handed a drink, I thought it was from Tim so I quickly drink it. Walking to the bathroom, I started feeling odd, hazy and vague, falling to the floor. I blackout.

Opening my eyes, looking around, I do not recognise where I am. I was in a bed, in what looked like a mobile home. It was tidy and cosy. I glance around for clues, but there was nothing. I lift the blanket, naked. No dress, I see it hung on the chair. My head was pounding,

A man walks in, I recognise him. A thin man with stocky build, lots of tattoos, short hair, stubble, about 48 years old. He was the man who walked in on me and Tim at the bar, oh no. What did I do?

"Your awake, good. Get dressed, Tim's on his way!"

"Where am I?"

"Wonderland, come on move it."

"Ok, who are you?"

"Your knight in shining armour last night my lass, you were in hell of a state."

I pull on my dress and shoes.

"Did we......?"

"No my dear. I took your dress off, had a good look, but that's it, didn't do anything"

"Thank you."

"I'm Bob, I work at the bar you were at. We have met before..... but erm. Tim will be along soon to take you home"

I was relieved.

I wait outside Bobs motor home, he made me a coffee.

"Drink this love, will make you feel better"

I drank the coffee, trying to remember last night.

Tim arrives, he opens the car door and gets out.

"Harley, your alright? Your drink was spiked, Sorry we didn't know where you lived and you were unconscious."

Tim started to explain.

"Thank you."

I smile at him.

"Let me take you home."

I get in Tim's car and he drives me home.

Arriving at my flat we sit for a moment.

"Did you want to come in?"

He smiles at me.

"Sure."

Tim follows me inside. As I close and lock the door. Tim walks into my bedroom, I follow him, pulling off my dress as I lay on the bed.

"Eh...you ok?"

He looked st me confused

"Fine. Come here!"

Tim walks over to the bed, he sits on the edge. Looking at my naked body.

"Do you not want me?"

He looks at me a lustful look all over his face.

"Yeah, boy yeah."

He pulls off his clothes and moves over to me on the bed. I climb on top of him, pinning him as I kiss him hard. Taking hold of his shaft I start wanking him, he is already semi erect. My hand enjoys pleasuring him, watching his penis grow as it gets more aroused. I move down his body, so I could lick him.

Pushing his now firm throbbing end in my mouth, tasting his excitement as I begin sucking. Tim moans and wriggles, as I pleasure him. I squat above him, lowering myself. Holding his base as I let my pussy swallow him.

With my slit now filled with him, my body able to rest against him, I move my hips back and forth, rocking gently at first. Lifting so he started sliding out ad I thrust onto him hard. His legs start shaking, he begins shouting, he was nearly ready.

I feel his body tense and pulse before the sudden burst, he comes in me, letting out a huge sigh as he does. I lift off him, watching his penis twitch. I touch him, stroking his shaft and balls, he cum dripping over my hands as he shudders from excitement.

Suddenly there is banging at the door.

"COURTNEY! Courtney open the door!"

I hear Brian shout.

Tim froze! He looked terrified.

I put my finger to his lips.

"Shhhh, say nothing."

Brian continues to bang on the front door.

"I'm sorry, Harley please."

He continues banging.

Tim is staring at me, he looks concerned. I smile before continuing to suck him, shocked he lays back. While Brian pounds on my front door, I pleasure him. Tim led helpless, as I take advantage of him. He happily obliges, not really able to move. The banging on the door stops. After making Tim come again, I walk over to the window, peering out, I couldn't see Brian. Tim was still nervous.

"Who was that?"

"No one, don't worry."

"Seriously........?"

"Yes,"

I turn and look at him.

"Can we do it again, I want more?"

He was smiling. I laugh as I walk over to him, grabbing his hair I kiss him. I pull out my toy box, taking out my strap on I holding it up.

"You game?"

"Oh......eh, I have never...."

"Let me indulge you, to say thank you for last night."

I pull on the strap on, taking Tim's hand, I bend him over the bed and apply lube to his bottom.

"Relax, I will be gentle."

I rub lube on the rubber dildo and move towards him pushing his cheeks apart, I slap his bottom hard. I start licking his rim, he moans as I push my fingers in. Taking hold of the dildo, I push it into his bottom, as I push it in, he screams, grappling the sheets and clenching his bottom.

I smack and hold him in position.

"Stay still!" I thrust into him harder.

Reaching my hand round to his penis, I hold and squeeze him. I feel him clenching, then shoot his load, all over my bed. He moans loudly as he comes. Pulling the dildo out, I take it off. Tim rolls over to lay on the bed.

I climb onto him, holding his shaft, I start wanking him. His limp penis springs back to life again, inserting it into me, I ride him again, it was just so wonderful watching him beneath me.

Pinning his shoulders down as I ride him hard. He grabs my breasts as they bounce, he was very vocal, shouting out again as he starts to come. I hold still on top of him, until he finishes. Rolling off, I lay next to him.

"Fucking hell.....amazing."

He says in between taking a breath. I pick up my phone and take a photo of him led helpless on my bed, knackered from being fucked by me. I see I have a new message from Brian.

"I can hear him!" He'd written.

"Leave me alone!"

"Ouch" He replies. I ignore him. Putting my phone down.

"Now Tim, you can pleasure me?"

"Oh...ok."

He seemed a little unsure. I take his hand and shove it on my pussy showing him how wet I was, he starts touching me.

"Do what you want."

I lay on my back and lift my legs up, spreading them wide, he moves between them. Leaning forward, he kisses my breasts, sucking my nipples, caressing me gently. I touch his penis, he jumps.

"Sorry, too tempting."

I laugh, he continues kissing me softly. Tim touches my body, he inserts his penis into me and gently starts to thrust, I hold my legs up.

"Lift me."

I tell him. Obeying, he holds my ankles, lifting me up he moves in closer, enhancing how deep he was inside me, pushing hard. He starts really pumping, he shudders and yelps, then comes and rolls off.

"Sorry, I got too excited again, I couldn't hold it anymore, was that ok?"

I smile at him.

"Yes."

I take his hand and we walk to the bathroom, where we take a shower together. I suck him in the shower, as I couldn't resist. He was young and sexy, it just had to be done. He found some extra courage and also took me in the shower, against the glass door from behind.

He was forceful and rough, it was incredible. It was as if he needed water to activate his inner devil and start giving me some real fucking. He was so forceful with his thrusts into me, I thought the glass was going to break. After as we dry ourselves, I lay on my bed naked as Tim got dressed.

"Can I call you again?"

"You will need to book me properly, this was a thank you."

He looked disappointed.

"Thank you Harley, this has been amazing"

"Your welcome."

I hand him my business card, he looks at it, pushing it into his pocket as he left. After he had closed the door behind him, I strip the bed to put fresh sheets on. I quickly tidy up before finally going to bed.

Tomorrow was another day. My mind filled with how Tim had taken me in the shower, he had honestly shocked me and I like it.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

DEAN

I have no idea what Dean wanted to do, so it was difficult to decide what to wear. I decide on a cute yellow bra and knickers. I find a pretty white gypsy top and skirt, along with a pair of white sandals. I brush my teeth, check my hair and wash my face. Checking the time 1:15pm, it was still a while until my taxi arrives.

I open some wine, checking my phone as I drink it. I hear a car horn outside, as I glance out, I see a taxi waiting, it was early. Leaving my drink on the side, I grab my bag and rush out. The taxi takes me to a small hotel on the edge of town.

As I get out, I see a man walking towards me.

"Harley, hello."

He says greeting me with a kiss on each cheek. Taking my hand, we walk into the hotel, Dean leads me to his room on the first floor. Walking into the room, I look around. I climb on the bed, letting my sandals fall off my feet.

I pull off my top and skirt, leaving only my underwear. As I toss my clothes onto the floor and lay back, I watch Dean as he starts to take off his clothes.

He was tall and thin, a couple of small tattoos on his arm. Smooth skin, no facial hair. He had short dark hair, dark eyes and a nice face. I would guess about 25 years old. I observe his body, his bottom perky and tight, his penis neat and tidy and a good size, already semi erect.

He made me so moist as I watched him, he looked so fresh. When undressed, he nakedly crawls onto the bed over to me. Touches my chest, his hands exploring my breasts, he unhooks my bra and pulls it off, tossing it across the room. He pushes his face into my flesh squashing them into his face. Kissing them and biting my nipples. He moves down my chest kissing me. Kissing my stomach then my groin. He pauses at my knickers.

Moving back up my body, kissing my lips, pushing my mouth open with his tongue. He passionately kisses me, his hand now inside my knickers rubbing me, letting his fingers enter. He gently pulls off my knickers. Pushing his fingers back inside me, desire filling me as my body responds to him, moving in time with his hand moaning as we kiss.

Dean positions over me, I open my legs so they are astride his body, bending my knees as I lift my legs, wrapping them around his hips, lifting myself towards his impressive penis. Kissing me hard, he takes hold of his shaft, rubbing his end against me.

I twitch with anticipation, lifting to try and keep him in me. Teasing, he pushes himself against me hard, his end enters, I gasp. He doesn't stop, going deep into me, he starts to thrust, I move with him. My body is just putty in his hands.

All the while he is still kissing me, touching my breasts, my hands exploring his body. I can feel his muscles as we grind together. He pulls my hair, tugging my head back so he could kiss my neck. This sends me over the edge, I start to come, moaning loudly, as I grip his arms tight.

My body pulsing with pleasure, Dean gasps my breasts tight as I feel him come, as he pulls out he rolls over, breathing heavily. He turns and looks at me.

"Did you like that?"

I smile and stretch, sitting up, I look over at him.

"I have to go."

Dean looks surprised, checking the time, he realised he had been with me for over two hours.

"Can I not have a little longer?"

Moving over to me, putting his hand between my legs, touching.

"Sorry, I wish I could but I have to go."

I move off the bed and gather my clothes. Dean watches me get dressed. As I pull on my sandals, he walks to me, his penis poised ready. I smile, he was very cute. I move forward and kiss him, he takes hold of my waist and lifts me up and onto the desk, pushing my knickers aside he pushes his penis into me, he starts taking me rough and hard.

He used fast rapid thrusts, wild and vigorous. I hold into his arms to keep myself still so he could keep going. I gasp as I feel him come. As he removes himself, he lifts me down. I hug him, kiss his cheek before leaving the room. I wait in the car park for my taxi.

Back home, I take a long bath to relax. My next booking was at 9pm with Izzy. Not sure what he looks like or what he wants, as the profile was just cartoon lips and the booking was blank. A Taxi was already booked to pick me up, so it didn't really matter.

I was always clear, anything goes.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

IZZY

Standing at my wardrobe, looking at my clothes, running my hand over the rail my eyes are drawn to my catsuit. It's an all in one PVC suit with a zip up the front, it was very tight and sexy. Due to it being so tight, I couldn't wear anything under it. I try it on, looking in the mirror, I'm happy.

I brush my hair, leaving it down, I wear a pair of black sandals. It was nearly 8pm. I had to wait, I have a look at Izzy's profile to see if I can find out more. Nothing. He was very hush hush with sharing information. Not even an image of himself, making me more intrigued.

Finally my taxi arrives, the taxi drives to a club in town, pulling up outside, I check they had the correct address.

"Yes sweetheart, this is the place."

Slightly confused I get out and walk to the club entrance, it was closed until 10pm. Stood outside waiting, I notice a woman with long brown hair, a small pink dress and knee high black boots walking towards me. She instantly captivated me as she walked, how her body moved.

She was very pretty, large breasts, bouncing as she took each step, her skirt swaying over her thighs. I watch her, expecting her to pass by, but instead she stopped in front of me.

"Harley? Hi, I'm Izzy."

She held out her hand to me, I shake it in utter surprise.

"Your Izzy? Wow sorry, I was not expecting.......you." ā€ØI was a little dazed.

"You wasn't expecting a woman, Is it a problem?"

"No, it's fine. Where are we going?"

"This is my club, I live upstairs. Come on."

She leads me into the club and up into her flat. It was very crazy inside, messy yet interesting.

"Get comfy on the bed, I will be there in a moment."

She was texting someone on her phone.

"I'm getting cover to open the club. I think we may be a while."

She smiles at me. Izzy was about 6ft, slim with long brown hair to her waist. She had huge breasts, and large brown eyes, luscious big lips and piercings in her tongue and nose. I could see tattoos down her legs.

"How far does your tattoo go?"

Moving close to me, she lifts her skirt showing it was in between her legs.

"Wow, that's beautiful."

She lifts off her dress and removes her boots. She was wearing a tiny black thong, I could see the tattoo continued through her legs, up her bottom to her lower back. My hands move over her body, following the pattern of her tattoo as she moved on the bed next to me.

Her hands move to the zip on the front of my catsuit.

"Let's take a peek in here."

She slowly pulls the zip down, my breasts push the fabric apart, her hands push it from my shoulders and down my body. Leaning over me, she moves down my body, to remove the catsuit from my legs.

My hands touch her, smoothing her skin, pushing my hand between her legs under her thong, rubbing against her. She was smooth and shaven, she was also very wet. While I explored her, she has started touching me too. Rubbing me, leaning forward she starts licking me, pulling my clit in her teeth and sucking on it.

Moving my hands up her back, I reach round and grope her breasts. After several minutes of her indulging me, she kisses me on the lips hard, pushing her tongue into my mouth, her tongue bar brushing against my tongue. Her hands move over my body.

She pulls a large clear dildo from under her pillow, rubbing it against me, she pushes it into me. Pushing it in and out rapidly, as her other hand explores my bottom. She seemed to understand how to make a woman come, it was just incredible how she made me buck from her.

Feeling myself start climaxing as she was rubbing my clit with her hand. Still holding the dildo in me, as start coming, squirting all over her.

"Wow a squirter...mmm."

She leans forward, pulling the dildo from me, she starts licking me, lapping up my juices. Handing me the dildo, sitting up, with her legs draped over my knees, her pussy pointing at me. I touch her, pushing my fingers inside, she moans.

I take the dildo and insert it into her, pushing it in deep, she takes it all. I move it in and out, only a tiny bit, pushing my hand onto her, rubbing my palm against her, she moans loudly. I increase speed, pushing harder, she gasps as I feel her twitching and jerking from excitement.

I hold the dildo in deep then slowly move it in a circular motion, pushing it in deeper before pulling it nearly out, rapidly thrusting it into her as I feel her body begin to buck and contort as she starts to come, her pulsing sending waves through the dildo into my hand.

123456...9