All Comments on 'Sex Club Shenanigans'

by VitaBella69

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

interesting but us it really a loving wife story?

daiblo598daiblo598almost 2 years ago

Great story I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why would they get married if they wanted to screw other people? This story makes no sense. I haven't read anything else you've submitted and won't read any more. It's obvious why you only have 4 followers.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Both parties need to be secure in themselves, their partner, and their relationship. That being the case, go for it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The sensory overload going into a classy Swingers club for the first time cannot be described to someone who has never been there. The second time we went things slowed down.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A comment asked if this is really a LW story, Yes. Much more than the BTB or RAAC stories and so much more fitting than any cuckold story. Thus is an adventurous couple trying a new sexual experience together. My ex and I tried swinging twice (always together) and decided it wasn't for us. We did divorce but 20 years later and the swinging peroid was a time of great communication, the lack of which was a major factor in our divorce many years later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wrong category. Mediocre poker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Loved it, perfect way to keep your love life buzzing, me and my late husband enjoyed a swinging lifestyle until I was left a widow at only 33yrs old. I've been supported by those friends ever since, both emotionally and sexually, if I needed someone to look after my two daughters if I was delayed in my job as a school-teacher, they were there. I, personally would not change the decision we made when I was 24 yrs old and now, as my children are at university, I'm back enjoying myself in the `lifestyle' a mid-forties `cougar', after new friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice tale. Your final paragraph, which I call the "dismount" was well constructed so that you have an effortless segue into the next chapter and not so abrupt as to give a reader whiplash. I've seen many where it was " wow, we fucked and it was great."

THANK YOU!!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Though I have changed the names to protect identities, the rest of the following story is entirely true

Oh course it is.

And for the record to all the little repressede cucks, when your marriage needs to involve others to make it sizzle, so to speak, you have bigger issues than your repressed desires to suck cock.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Something fundamentally wrong with whores and cucks who share spouses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I let my wife Brittany and her best friend Darlene talk me into going to an adult club. It was known for people letting loose and sampling other people. Should had been called a swingers club. Darlene was already a member her and her husband but he was out of town we were guests and had to have a clean bill of health. Arriving we were asked to sign some papers. I of course read them Brittany just signed. We hung around together for a while. I wasn't actually introduced to but one guy he was called Duke. I overheard Darlene telling Brittany she needed to hook up with him.I needed the restroom. The girls said they were going to mingle and where I should look for them. Guess what they weren't where they told me. Surprise I found them dancing and Brittany was dancing with Duke Darlene with someone who I for sure didn't know. Talk about feeling like being out of place everyone I talked to was short and someone else would walk up and shortly they would walk off. Where did the girls go? I found them OMG Brittany was laying on a bed Darlene was holding her hand and Duke was pounding away and 5 other guys were in line waiting their turn I guess. A guy walked up beside me. He started talking what a hot bitch that girl was and he couldn't wait to have a turn he hadn't seen her before. He asked if I knew her and if she would take it up her rear? I said I don't think I know her. At least anymore that I thought to myself. I'm going to try because after Duke is done and them other guys she will for sure be loose and sloppy her man will be really surprised and wonder why he let her come here but on the other hand if he's out of town for a week or two she might be back to normal. I don't know what my expression was but he said you're her man aren't you? Yes and you are right I don't know why I let her talk me into this one sided shit hole. He said I'm sorry but she is new and that has its disadvantages for the husband. About them I heard a guy say Duke you asshole you should be made to go last. Duke said by the time all of you guys are done I will be ready again. I thought the Hell you will if I still have a say in Brittany's life. I walked up to the girls. Brittany was a mess with cum all over her crouch belly and breast. I leaned down and said I can't take this shit and I'm going home. Darlene said settle down Tim you agreed to this don't go putting all the blame on her now. I said bitch I'm not most of the blame is you for miss leading her. What do you mean by that. This one sided shit hole. I have tried talking to some women and they are all a bunch of stuck up slots. About that time Duke grabbed me and said settle down big guyor I. Or you will what dick smack. The big dumb bastard swung at me.I slugged him in the gut put my knee in his nuts and jacked his jaw. 2 bouncers came one white man and a black man. I said don't touch me unless you want some of the same. The black guy pulled out a tazzer I kicked it out of his hand. I said don't try anything else dumbass I'm leaving this one sided shit hole. By the time I got to my truck the girls were getting in the front I said get in the back you stink and you are a mess I don't want you near me. Get in the back I should make you ride in the bed of the truck but that would probably cause me to get a ticket. We went at it all the way to our house. I was glade the children were at her parents. They both ran to the shower. Later we talked about what happened till the middle of the night. Things were different for a long while. Even Darlene got into an argument with her husband apparently she was not supposed to go to the club without him. Everything finally went back to normal. Darlene and her husband actually stopped going to the club.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Not a bad story, i did have a problem wiht the end, I think it was all tied up in a pretty little bow, instead of revealing the normal angst that gives these experiences their unique energy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Plenty try most end up apart . Just to many factors in it . The guy how comments about doing it god bless him I’d have been gone . His wife and friend set that up and she just went off to fuck without speaking to hubby and for a train no less . A know plenty who have tried and it just ended bad but one former coworker and his wife had an agreement when they traveled for work or a long weekend with friends if the opportunity came up be discreet safe and never with anyone they knew and most importantly be honest about it always . They did he said but on a trip to Jamacia both very drunk hooked up with three workers. Two guys and a girl on second to last night they ended up in room fucking but even drunk seeing his wife for first time getting fucked by the guys destroyed him and he had a ultra hot woman with him . He said toward the end they were switching from ass to pussy dping her while pulling her hair back calling her every name under the sun he said come make your white whore wife air tight . He said he felt very thrust as he face fucked her and it seemed they were cummming he pulled out and shot all over her face knowing she hated that . It was a silent message sent . They were separated six months later then divorced . Knowing they did it every once in while was one thing but seeing her fucked and what she was willing to do with him there was to much .

MafenMafenalmost 2 years ago

Hilarious errors. 'here' instead of 'hear', for example, but my favourite was "staring superstitiously at our fit young bodies". How do you stare superstitiously?

Did you mean "surreptitiously", perhaps?

Get an editor.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Until they get divorced.....

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 2 years ago

Well, we never went that far. Fun to think about. Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous