Sex Culture in the 23rd Century Ch. 05

Story Info
Fredrik & Laura get their first Global Tampons.
11k words
4.46
1.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: The First Insertion

The first week at work passed quickly. Fredrik got more writing assignments. Laura painted more classic scenes of New Cal. Manu kept working on his Golden Gate Bridge 2.0. And Rowenka learned a lot about Temperature Change.

But over time they all gradually noticed... changes. Fredrik kept seeing holographic videos in the air around him. At first, the images all seemed to be different, but they all had a pattern. Each featured an older woman, in her 40's, and what looked like a younger man, in his early 20's. The images themselves seemed harmless. The man and the woman would be holding hands, going for a walk. Or they would be laughing together at a joke. Or they would just be sitting and talking to each other, quite casually.

But something about the images made Fredrik's heart race, made him actively excited. Why would images of a man and a woman talking make him so aroused?

And then there were his dreams. He experienced very vivid dreams, but couldn't really recall them. All he remembered were that the dreams also made him very excited, but he didn't recall how or why. He sometimes woke up to discover that he was all sweaty and had squirted in bed, and wondered what he had been dreaming about.

At least the images he was seeing during the day could be investigated. Fredrik called over Obama Yahoo as he was casually walking by.

"Hi hello how are you? I'm fine," said Obama.

"I'm fine too," said Fredrik. "What is that?"

"What?" Obama asked.

"That," said Fredrik, pointing to the holographic video in front of him of a young man and older woman casually talking to each other.

"I don't see anything," said Obama. "You must be referring to your holostream."

"My holostream?"

"Ted provides us with a steady stream of images. Each one is specifically designed for our psychographic profiles to be pleasing to the eye," said Obama.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Then why can't yew see it?" said Fredrik, pointing to the air.

"We can't see each others' holostreams, silly," said Obama. "Gotta run. Be seeing you!"

Fredrik looked up at the image of the older woman and the young man, now eating lunch together. It seemed like a calm image, but the longer he stared at it, the more excited he became.

Laura was experiencing the same thing. Whenever she looked away from her holographic canvas she would often see a holovideo of two young women, doing different activities. They would be walking, or talking together, or just holding hands. Completely innocent. And yet the images would cause her heart to race, and if she watched them long enough, she would break out in a sweat.

There was also something going on about her sleep. She was having images in her sleep, images that...excited her? Disturbed her? Laura wasn't sure. All that was left in her conscious memory was the feeling. The feeling of sensuality. She would wake up nearly every morning feeling sweaty, like she had just run a marathon, and to find her hands in her pants.

Manu had a similar experience. But the holovideos he saw were always of two men, and one woman. One man would be interacting with the woman, talking with her, playing a game of some kind, and the other man would always be uninvolved, but always watching. Manu thought the holovideo was very odd, on one level, but also kind of interesting on another, but he wasn't quite sure why. When he asked about it, and was told about the holostream that Ted was feeding him, he didn't understand why Ted would show him these particular images. Maybe they had made a mistake and programmed the wrong thing for him.

Rowenka also saw holovideos of nearly the same images as Manu, of two men and one women. For some reason, the images excited her. But the threesome were doing such ordinary things! It was no reason to get excited. She also was having trouble sleeping. She was having the strangest dreams! But she could barely remember what they were about.

And then Fredrik noticed something strange beginning his second week. He got up, greeted Ted, went into the Manipulator, had a nearly dry shower, and had Ted clothe him, but instantly jerked upright as he felt something foreign in his body. There was something inside of him. Something foreign inside his ass!

He tried to remove his pants, but they wouldn't budge. "Ted," he said.

"Yes, my dear, dear friend?" said Ted.

"There's something inside me!" said Fredrik, panicking slightly. Had the Manipulator malfunctioned? What had it put inside of him?

"That's your Manpon," said Ted.

"My what?"

"Your Global Tampon," said Ted.

"What?" said Fredrik, still trying to open his pants. But his pants felt like they had a mind of their own. "Open my pants, Ted."

"There's no need for that."

"Open my pants, Ted!"

"The choice is always yours." Somehow, this key phrase seemed to calm him. His pants went down of their own accord, as did his underwear. Fredrik reached down and gingerly began to put his hand inside his ass. There was a kind of a handle there...

Fredrik pulled, and the oddest looking thing came out of his ass. It looked like some kind of plug. It had a rubber handle, and the rim seemed to be rubber as well. The outside part, by the handle, seemed to have some kind of microelectronics built in. By contrast, the part that went inside him looked to be some kind of cotton. Some kind of black cotton. He resisted the urge to touch it with his fingers to verify that.

"What in the world is this?"

"It's your Manpon. It's also called a Global Tampon," said Ted.

Fredrik got angry. "I ain't no girl, I don't need no tampon, man!"

"Everyone wears it in the Community," said Ted.

"You mean... all the men... have this up their arses?"

"Yes," said Ted. "It brings everyone together. It increases Oneness."

"Well, nauw it's everyone minus one," said Fredrik.

"You're not going to put it back in?"

"Noah!"

"I could reinsert it most gently," said Ted.

"Not interested," said Fredrik, emphatically turning down the male voice's offer to insert something up his ass. Looking at the device, he got a flash of memory now, of a dream of himself last night, or the night before... of him inserting the Global Tampon into himself, and actually enjoying it. Fredrik shuddered. He could never enjoy anything like this.

Fredrik looked closely at the cotton part. "Why is it black, man?"

"Probably from one of its previous users," said Ted.

"WHAT? This thing has been in some other guy's arses?"

Ted said, "According to our records, this GT has been inside of 2,243 members of the Community. It is indeed a well-traveled unit. Most units get only between 1,500 and 2,000 anal insertions before requiring servicing and retrofitting."

"Are you telling me that this thing in my arse has been in 2000 other guys' arses?"

"2,242 members of the Community."

"All men?"

"Yes."

Somehow, that made it worse. "And that black stuff--that's some other guy's shit stain?"

"Probably a collaboration of the feces from many of the 2242 previous wearers," said Ted. "It actually gives you a direct, biological connection to other members of the Community."

"That can't be healthy!" said Fredrik. "Putting other guys' shit up your arse!"

"I assure you, our Department of Community Wellness has approved it. Wellness is for everyone in the Community. Each GT undergoes UV light sterilization before being recycled-"

"That's it? A light that kills germs? What about the previous guys' shit?"

"It's Connecting you to others in the Community. Remember, Community is you and me, us and we."

"Well, you can forget about it, man it's not going to Connect me," declared Fredrik adamantly. His resistance might have seemed more heroic if he hadn't declared it while his pants were still around his ankles.

Laura had a similar experience. She woke up as before, went into the Manipulator, and was surprised to find the feeling of....fullness. But unlike Fred, it wasn't in her ass.

"What's going on?" she asked, looking down at her crotch.

"It's your very first Global Tampon," said Ted, as if it were her birthday.

"My very first Global what?"

"Global Tampon."

"Why is it global?"

"It is recycled."

"You mean it's been in other wimen?"

"It's perfectly safe," said Ted.

"I want this out of me, knauw!"

In seconds Laura was nude. She spread her legs and bent over and gingerly pulled the object out of her vagina. One end seemed to have some kind of micro electronics, with a thin metal strand (an antenna) intertwined into the draw string. The other end which went inside her appeared to be made of cotton.

Red cotton.

"Are yew telling me that I had the blood of other wimen, the intimate blood of othar wimen, inside me?" said Laura, feeling revulsion.

"It's all perfectly safe. It's UV sterilized for your wellness. It connects you to the Community."

"Noah, noah, noah, noah," said Laura, her accent getting stronger as she got angrier. "I'm not putting that bloody thing inside my twat! Besides, I don't even have my period yet!"

"Everyone wears their Global Tampon all the time."

"Oll the time? Even when they don't have their..."

"Yes."

"Why?"

"It Connects them to the Community," said Ted.

They all shared their mutual discovery and mutual horror at breakfast. They had all taken theirs out, including Manu and Rowenka.

"There's noah way they're going to turn me into a bloody woman, man," said Manu. He looked around. "So oll the guys around us, they're... they're..."

"They got plugs up their arses," said Rowenka.

They all shared a good laugh.

At that moment Janet Taco Bell just happened to drop by.

"Hi, how are you? I am fine," she said, putting a casual hand on Fredrik's shoulders. She hadn't seen him in a while. Not in person, at least. She had watched the holographic recordings of his copulating with the female, Laura Ngo. Janet had enjoyed watching the images of his hips thrusting repeatedly within her, his face contorting with pleasure and pain. It had been easy enough to imagine herself being worked on feverishly under Fredrik, rather than this scrawny female. But still, seeing him in holo wasn't the same as seeing him in person. As touching him in person.

Fredrik got down to issues quickly. He suspected that Janet's presence here wasn't by accident. "Janet, we don't want these things in our arses."

"Or our twats," said Laura.

"You mean your GT's," said Janet, smiling.

Rowenka had a sudden thought. "Are you wearing one now?"

"Of course," said Janet, looking smug and pleased with herself. "And if you were wearing your GT, you wouldn't have to ask. You'd know. They convey feelings. They are very much like your phones."

"They are nothing like our phones," said Manu.

"When you were in New Cal, where did you normally carry your phones?" Janet asked. She already knew the answer, of course, from their SleepTalk debriefs.

"I dunno. Back pocket, I suppose," said Manu.

"At the bottom of your back pocket. And what part of your body is the bottom of your back pocket right next to?"

"Our arseholes?" said Fredrik.

"Precisely," said Janet. "And for the ladies, also their other holes." She winked at Laura, who pretended to ignore it. "Think of the symbolism. You carry your communication devices right next to the entrance to your most sensitive body parts, so you can stay in touch with members of your Community. We do the very same thing here. The only difference is, ours are placed just a few inches apart from where you used to keep yours."

"Noah, it's not the same," said Rowenka. "Not at oll. Not even close."

"You'll come to want it, eventually," said Janet.

"Well, we don't want it now. We don't want the Manipulators inserting them into us," said Fredrik.

"It's for your own good," said Janet.

"Noah," said Fredrik.

"Studies show that Community wellness increases 25% when-"

"We don't care," said Fredrik

Janet looked at the others. They seemed to be equally adamant. "Well, of course, the choice is always yours," she said. They seemed to relax when she said that, as they had now been conditioned to.

"So you'll reprogram the bloody machines so they don't put those things in us?"

"Yes, but it will take some doing. A few days," said Janet. She raised her hand to cut off their objections. "In the meantime, you're free to remove them whenever they are put into you."

"Thanks," said Fredrik sarcastically.

"You're welcome," Janet Taco Bell smiled back at him. She found his defiance intoxicating. She still couldn't wait to have him.

********

Today Fredrik felt some apprehension about going to work. He knew he was going to be working with Diana Class Struggle Enema. She hadn't struck him as the most... friendliest of the people he had met in OrgyFree.

"I have an article that's perfect for you," said Diana. She was blonde, in her early 40's, and tight leggings which seemed to accentuate her chikdik. Since he had arrived at Orgyfree Fredrik had seen many, many women wearing Chikdik's, but Diana's was the largest he had ever seen. Not only did he see the head of it, but also the imprint of the shaft. It made Diana look like she had an enormous erection. Rather than being embarrassed by it, she actually flaunted it, walking in front of Fredrik with a caustic smile as she gyrated her hips.

"What would yew like me to wryte?" Fredrik asked.

"We want you to compose a story about your friends," said Diana, arching her back to accentuate her Chikdik a bit.

"What?"

"Your arrival here has created something of a stir," said Diana, looking at her nails. "Personally, I think it's a wasted use of vital propaganda resources, but the higherups think otherwise. They want you to interview your little friends, and write an article about your lives on that... that grubby little island you come from, and then tell us how you all think it compares to life here."

That grubby little island. "I can do that," said Fredrik slowly. "My friends have all gone to work. I'll have to track them down-"

Diana sighed theatrically. "Didn't they teach you anything?" She looked up. "Ted?"

"Yes, my dear, dear friend, Diana Class Struggle Enema?"

"Connect," she said. She looked at Fredrik. "A name?"

"Laura Ngo," said Fredrik instinctively.

"Connecting," said Ted. Suddenly, the bright image of Laura in her studio appeared. "Fredrik!" she said excitedly.

"Hi Laura," said Fredrik. "I-"

"End!" said Diana. The image of Laura disappeared abruptly. "I didn't mean for you to do it here, in my office," said Diana. She thrust out her breasts at him aristocratically."I have work to do."

"Yes, of course, I understand," said Fredrik, realizing he'd better call Laura back quickly and explain things.

So Fredrik interviewed his friends and wrote the story. While he didn't enjoy working for Diana Class Struggle Enema, he was excited by the idea of sharing his life experiences and those of his friends with hundreds of thousands of people in OrgyFree. He had just finished remotely interviewing Laura and Manu and Rowenka, and was about to gather his own thoughts, when he got a holocall.

The image of Madeline Toxophilia appeared in front of him.

"Hi, how are you Fredrik? I'm fine," said Madeline.

"Hi, how are you, Madeline? I'm fine," said Fredrik.

"I was wondering if you had eaten lunch yet," said Madeline. She rarely asked a question for which she didn't already know the answer.

"No," said Fredrik.

"Would you like to have lunch with me?" she asked, smiling at him. She was wearing a gorgeous silver satin shirt that sparkled.

"Yes," said Fredrik, and he meant it.

Her smile deepened, ever so slightly. "My office. Ten minutes."

They went down together, to the 53rd floor, eating in a small, private cafeteria with separate booths. All the cafeterias Fredrik had seen were group eateries. This looked more private, much more...exclusive. He asked about it.

"It's the executive dining room," Madeline said. "You can order anything you like. It's on me," she said.

"Oh, I couldn't," said Fredrik.

Madeline looked him in the eye, and touched the base of his palm ever so slightly with her elf-like fingertips, generating tremendous amounts of sensation. "Yes, you could," she said, her face mere inches from his own. "Remember, the choice is always yours." Her dark eyes had a look of... of what? Fredrik did not know. Yet.

He nodded, and ordered from the menu.

They sat down in a small booth. What they talked about, Fredrik could not recall even immediately afterwards. He was captivated by her looks, by her stares.

He fully noticed her breasts for the first time. They were large, and pouting. Not wide, like melons, but long, like eggplants. The outline of every inch of them was displayed in Madeline's tight silver satin shirt. She was a gorgeous woman in her early 40's.

Fredrik had never been attracted to older women. He had never been attracted to women with long, sagging breasts. But he had to admit that he suddenly felt attracted to Madeline, very strongly.

Madeline took little bites, staring at Fredrik intently as her teeth slowly nibbled, like a cute animal. For some reason Fredrik thought of her perfectly white teeth making little bites to his nipples. Which was weird, because Fredrik didn't even like having his nipples bitten. Or did he?

Madeline smiled slyly at him, as if she could read his thoughts. Her bangs over her hair softened her face, making her look more feminine. When she drank from her glass, all Fredrik could see was her dark eyes, staring intently at him. Whenever she seemed to catch him staring at her breasts, Fredrik would turn red and look away. She pretended not to notice.

As the autofork put food into her mouth, Fredrik noticed her red tongue, seemingly extended for a moment, all glistening and pink, fleshy and desirous. As the table fed her, he thought he felt the very tip of her high heeled shoes, scraping softly against his legs. She looked at him intently as she touched him, ever so slightly, stroking his leg up and down, up and down. She looked at him to see if he would recoil, or ask her to stop, or call her out for her inappropriate activity. But Fredrik just acted like it wasn't happening, which only further amused her.

When they finished eating, Madeline put a hand through her luxurious dark hair. It bounced as she shook it, giving Fredrik shivers. When she got up, Fredrik saw she was wearing a short skirt, showing her very well toned thighs and legs.... And her Chikdik. Fredrik got a good look at Madeline's Chikdik for the very first time. Even in her skirt, it stuck out, making her look even more sensual. Fredrik was by no means a homosexual, but somehow seeing Madeline with what looked like an erection excited him.

"Coming?" she said.

Coming?

Fredrik suddenly realized that he couldn't get up. He shouldn't get up. "In a moment," he said.

"You're still full, aren't you," she said, giving that hidden smile. Was she always talking with double meanings? Or was that Fredrik's overactive imagination?

"Yes," Fredrik said, reddening.

"I'll be in the ladies' room, I'll be right back," she said.

When she left, Fredrik knew he only had a few moments to restore himself so he could be seen publically. He thought rapidly of cold, of ice, but nothing happened. Then he thought of Laura's breasts, her small, small, tiny Asian breasts.

He started to shrink.

Small, small, tiny breasts. Like a child. Completely unattractive. Completely inappropriate for a real man. The thoughts were all his own, but he had heard them, many times before, somewhere else.

He shrank down further.

Madeline returned a moment later. "Ready?"

"I am now," he said, getting up.