Sex Culture in the 23rd Century Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Could Fredrik be falling in love with Madeline, and out of love with Laura? No. It made absolutely no sense.

Something was being done to him. Something was being done to all of them. Something subtle. Maybe in their sleep.

Fredrik looked at Laura, who having just climaxed before he had, was laying there, looking smug and self-assured. "Was it good?" he asked. If he was being tampered with, perhaps Laura was as well.

"Um hm," she said, burrowing into his shoulder. It was good. She had enjoyed it all, as she always did. And yet... she also hungered for more. For something Fredrik couldn't give her. She couldn't yet define it in words.

********

"The test subjects are progressing very well," said Janet Taco Bell.

"So I've seen," said Maoina Bin Laden.

"A tribute to your methods," said Janet.

"Thank you," said Maoina, always enjoying a bit of sycophancy.

"The male Fredrik Diem is already physically attracted to Madeline Toxophilia. Before long it will become an emotional attachment as well. At the same time, we have started depolarizing his affections towards Laura Ngo. That's started to reap benefits as well, if you look at last night's psychographics."

"I've seen them," said Maoina. "But he is the most resistant of the group."

"So far he's complying within norms."

"He refuses to wear his Global Tampon. The female Ngo has accepted hers, as well as her Chikdik," said Maoina.

"That will change tomorrow, by necessity," said Janet Taco Bell.

"Yes," said Maoina. "Have his blood levels of estrogen and progesterone been set to the proper levels?"

"Yes," said Janet Taco Bell. "The tipping point should have been reached in the dosage we mixed in with the steak taco with cilantro-radish salsa that he ate tonight."

"Steak taco with cilantro-radish salsa! That sounds delicious!" said Maoina.

They both laughed.

"Yes. And tonight they took another big step forward. They basically deferred to our menu choices for them. By next week, they will eat what we want and wear what we want without any protest, or any desire to choose for themselves," said Janet.

"Very good. And what about the progress with Laura Ngo?" Maoina asked.

"Mary Elizabeth has begun to establish a Connection with her. Once Laura Renews with Mary Elizabeth, we should be able to reorient her sexuality without too much difficulty."

"But still, she has those primitive inhibitions about being nude in front others. Is she really going to take off her clothes and mount a Mary-Go-Round in front of cheering crowds?"

"If handled properly," said Janet. "So far, she's gotten glowing reviews in her SleepTalk for retention and obedience. The subliminals are starting to work on her as well."

"Good. And the other two?"

"A beginning. Manu is starting to accept the idea of Rowenka being with another man. Tonight he performed completely as programmed; he took Rowenka to a bar, and made an excuse to go to a restroom, and we had an operative move in and flirt with her. He didn't feel threatened by it like he would have in the past."

"Is he accepting of it?"

Janet was careful in her words. "He's on the road to acceptance. I think if we hit him at his emotional weakest point, right after Rowenka's trial, that he'll be eager to do anything to please her."

"And Rowenka?"

"She's still very much in love with Manu, as expected. But we have begun to plant ideas in her head that she's dissatisfied. She's becoming more open to other possibilities. Now that she's wearing her Global Tampon and Chikdik, she's more open to control."

"Very good. You know how important this project is," said Maoina. "One last thing: what time shall I expect Fredrik and Laura tomorrow?"

"Tedtronic analytics projects that after he starts bleeding, that he will reach maximum rage between one and two o'clock in the afternoon," said Janet. "That's when we think will be the likeliest time they will seek you out."

"Very good," said Maoina. "I'll clear my schedule, but keep them waiting thirty minutes to give them the impression that they're unexpected. Good work, Taco Bell."

"Thank you, Controller," said Janet. "Just one more thing. When Fredrik joins the Rewards Program, can I be his first?"

"Probably not the first," said Maoina, giving Janet a stern look. "There are ladies with more seniority than you already higher up on the list."

"Already?"

"Word has spread about him. The holo of him copulating with the female Ngo has been viewed 219 times."

Janet flushed. She was probably a good 30 of those 219 views.

"Nevertheless, to reward you for your years of loyal service to the Community, I will make sure you get a turn, or two, early on," said Maoina.

Janet smiled. "Thank you. From cradle to shredder, it just keeps getting better and better."