Sex Diary with Girlfriend Pt. 02

Story Info
What came after the first day of sex.
1.9k words
4.86
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my maddening first day into the world of sex, my appetite expanded. I was no longer satisfied by masturbation or watching pornographic material. Even my previously-prized fleshlight now sat sealed in my wardrobe.

Whether it was because of her dirty-talk, the constant flirting, or the inherent instinct to lay claim to her permanently, I developed an impregnation kink. I desperately wanted to see her belly grow, imagining my sperm coating her uterus as I came inside her in waves.

She, in turn, became a very devoted girlfriend. Gone were her temper tantrums, our small fights. She became desperate to please me. She knew my deepest lusts, and was keen to satisfy them.

I wanted the 'real-deal'. I want to hear her moaning, screaming, struggling to stifle her noise, the incomprehensible gestures when she orgasms. I wanted to feel her vagina pulsating around my penis as I ejaculate, deep inside of her, as we lock eyes. I was now denying myself daily masturbation, which has been a routine for more than 10 years, just so I can 'give her all I've got'.

She loved it. As her first partner that creampied her, she felt an absolute sense of closeness. She felt my raw energy & emotions, as both times I rammed deep inside of her as I came - she felt this was my true instinct in breeding her, that I loved her (which I did), that I wanted to start a family. She was now constantly in heat. She still has a picture taken with an Instant Camera of my semen leaking out of her. It never failed to bring us immense satisfaction, and me, instant arousal, when she takes it out of our photobook. Often it was the prelude to our bedtime activities, a never-failing trigger.

She wouldn't let me penetrate her again on the first day, as in my maddening haste and broad strokes I did actually bruise her - not that I could muster any strength to do so, my flaccid member refused to comply. But our routine was now set. Whenever I could visit her - which was weekly - I had the right to tear off her clothes and take her at any opportunity, so long as she's not doing her actual project or near deadline. My life as a doctor on a rotating roster, and her life as a doctorate student, actually fit quite well with that.

We grew to be more in love with each other. I became more confident, more assertive. She became a happier person, her sacred garden often coated with thick strands of semen, and bruises resembling my handprints over her buttocks and breasts. The few acne that she had disappeared. She practiced yoga and pilates with a passionate, her body in shape more than ever.

If I could not perform due to tiredness, my hand would not rest, until she came; in turn, she would give me a most wonderful fellatio experience, until she swallowed every last drop.

We started exploring role-play. We would recommend each other pornographic videos, and read literotica novels for specific 'activation phrases'.

****************************************

Cheating - on myself, with myself

Let's assume my name is Levi Smith - which it isn't, but it went the following.

We made up a scenario that I am a fertility clinic doctor, and I am a great friend of her husband Levi.

She would come to my apartment as patient 'Clara' (not her real name). She tells me that her husband Levi was a great friend of mine, not-a-bad lover, but that she had trouble conceiving. She needed some help. She would lay down on the dinner table, for her 'examination'.

I did the usual patient interview questions, about her and her partner's general health. I then slowly started massaging her clitoris. As I kneeled down to examine her vulva, I would gently begin cunnilingus. I wasn't very good at it, she never came - but she would always be aroused. When I could taste and see the lubrication, I knew she was in the mood. I then made a loud noise in taking off my belt and pants, and held my raging, fully-erect, penis gliding around her clit.

I would ask her about her sexual routine with Levi, which was essentially an account of our frequent sexual intercourse, but from her perspective. She recounted how Levi was insatiable, ripping her clothes off at all hours of the day, came deep inside of her frequently, in the kitchen, in the bathtub, over her yoga mat and yoga ball, even on the dinner table - but she could not conceive. I told her that maybe Levi was doing it wrong. She would play the 'conservative but naive wife' that wanted my specialty guidance. I told her that I needed to examine her insides, and she would pretend to not understand. At that moment, I usually start by ramming in her, in full-length, as we locked eye contact. She never failed to yelp or try to stifle her exclamation.

She would playfully protest, of course, saying this isn't right, as I held up both her legs, or she had them spread at a wide angle, as I began leisurely penetrating her. That I knew Levi! We were friends! How could I, how could I betray Levi's trust.

Gradually I would speed up. I would reassure her, tell her that I was a professional, that I needed to give her a special injection. That I was virile, and if I knocked her up, Levi could never tell, because we were the same race. She would then relent, and nod, with her cheeks burning. 'All as you say, Doctor Smith,' she would exclaim, 'I need a baby for Levi.'

I usually didn't last too long, as the scenario was immensely arousing, the thought of cucking my hapless friend. Quite a few times, I came under 15 minutes, but to my joy she would have orgasmed as well, the scenario equally simulating for her. One day, the scenario took an unexpected turn.

***************************

We took our RP session just as before, but this time at her place, before I had to head off to my shift. Once more we locked gaze, as I sped up, as a prelude to my emergent ejaculation. But she insisted I cum outside of her this time. I was somewhat surprised, even a little disappointed, but obeyed. I coated her bushy pubic hair, her labia, and even her favourite set of black lingerie panties, the fabric merely pushed aside from her cave's entrance. The white semen a silvery glimmer over the black satin material. We shared a passionate kiss, and I set off for work.

12 hours later, as I left my shift, she texted me that she's at my place and had prepared dinner. I was overjoyed - I never much liked cooking. I was planning to enjoy a hearty meal before resting for the night with her in my arms.

I opened my door to her standing in the exact same set of lingerie, her eyes filled with lust, with my semen stains still on it!

I immediately understood from her glance that she wanted me to play along, and so I did.

I began by asking how her clinic appointment went; she described how Dr Smith did a most rigorous examination and treatment, and was hopeful that it would soon work, that she would soon be carrying our child. It was hard not to notice the stain on perfectly black fabric. At that moment I bent down, looked intently at her lingerie, and demanded her to explain it. How saddened I was, by her betrayal. That she would let our dear friend defile her!

She stammered. It was a treatment! She said, as she began loosening my clothes, showering kisses on me. Surely I would understand?

For a split-second, I verily believed her act of innocence. Her frantic apologies, feigned surprise. She was always a good actress - until I saw the corner of her mouth twitch. She was lying, of course!

Playing the part of a cheated husband, betrayed by friend and wife, I tore off her bra. Her nipples swollen, her breasts still carrying my lovebite-marks from our morning session. I roughly shoved her onto the couch, didn't even bother removing her panties. She held onto the couch's back, with her ever-dear rearend a magnet for my engorging member. I lifted the fabric aside, and set about reconquering her. I caught a glimpse of her vibrator by our dinner table, still moist. She was already prepared.

Without foreplay, without passionate kisses, without a loving embrace - I penetrated her, filling her depths. She threw it back never as hard. An endless stream of apologies from a mistaken wife, trying to win back her husband's favour. I responded by thrusting never as hard, my scrotum slapping against her vulva with every impact, her buttocks reddened from smacking. I ignored her feigned pleas to stop, her pleas to spare her, continuing the mercilses penetrations. There was no mercy or interruptions with a loving embrace and kisses. I wanted to punish this harlot. This wench who took my virginity. Who was the subject of my devotion. For a moment, I even felt myself jealous of the man who deflowered her. How that was something I could never have. How dare she spent years impaled by another man's cock, before we met?

'Take it, you whore, take it all, tell me, who is better?' I panted, as the ever-familiar tingling was now gathering storm in my scrotum. I had seconds left.

'Levi, I am sorry.' she cried, with tears in her eyes. 'I loved you.'

Her emotions were real, at that very moment. That was all I needed.

A tornado. A volcano eruption. A million fireworks setting off simultaneously. Nothing could challenge the creampie I gave her that night. I came as I continued thrusting in and out of her. My eyes a blur as I teared up myself. Some semen spilled at her vulva, and slid down her thighs slowly. The moment we stopped was as if a moment frozen in time. We remained joined at the hips. She laid motionless, her legs slowly spreading apart as she fell into a slump, completely spent, her arms loosened off the couch's support, her ass cheeks reddened by my slaps during the rough sex we had, slowly lowering. We de-coupled. I stood behind her, penis in hand. Glimmering by the dinner table light, just as her fluids always did, to my member.

We had a long talk afterwards. We became ever closer, but the raw emotions this time were excessive. Despite her not saying our safe-word, we felt emotions never once explored. I had my jealousy. She had her regrets. We agreed that the idea of cheating, even though a fantasy, should not be a topic to revisit. We showered together in the bathtub that night.

I washed her flower gardens. I shaved her pubic hair into a roughly heart-shaped patch. I laid kisses on every inadvertent bruise and mark that I left on her with our rough sex.

In turn, she held my penis lovingly, and swallowed it, as it revitalized. She gave me an enthusiastic blowjob, maintaining eye contact as I came rapidly with her skilful suckling, with an exaggerated swallowing motion, and we finished the night on a good note. Dr Smith, the Fertility Clinic doctor, was no more.