Sex Diary with Girlfriend Pt. 03

Story Info
Log cabin trip.
2k words
4.83
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued seeing each other at least weekly. When her work and project allowed, she would also come over to my place as well. We fucked, had sex, made love - across our living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and her bathtub. At times like wild animals, as I slammed into her love canal like a madman, her clawing at me in ecstasy; at times, we kissed and caressed each other in front of the mirror, on top of a large beanbag, as we gradually brought each other to a blissful orgasm; at times, she slowly rode me, as we talked, like an old married couple, about our dreams and worries. The orgasms were gentler, slower, but no less richer in emotions.

In order to broaden our horizon, we began looking for new places to continue our collective sexual experience. We first set our sights on hotels, but not only were they expensive, we would still be reminded of our duties, looking over the cityscape, as we made love. We then looked to Air B&B, but the idea of all the excess fees were off-putting. Buying equipment for outdoor camping took too much experience.

Eventually we settled on holiday cabins. Reliable supply of water & electricity, but away from civilization. We could lose our reserves and be natural around each other. With our work & study leaves synced, we set about preparing.

We abstained from sex for a full two-week period. We kept our interactions to a loving embrace, eating, a walk along the beach, but held back from any passion. She kept up her stream of steamy-hot photographs. In front of a mirror, in the bathroom, on her mat. In her yoga tights, completely naked, or with only the thinnest fabrics covering her nipples, her labia often swallowing the thin piece of cloth. The day before the trip, as I tossed and turned trying to work off the excitement, my phone pinged. Captioned 'missing you', it was a photo of her fingers, with a strand of the ever-familiar transparent body fluid between them. She was pleasuring herself. The trip could not come soon enough already.

*************************

Day 1 of 3

On the day that I waited weeks for, I set off from my city with clothes, towels, toiletries, and she set about preparing the last set of food and beverages. I lingered at her place for a refreshing shower and coffee. We shared a kiss at her threshold, loaded the last of our luggage, then we began our trip through to the countryside.

It was a long drive. From early morning to late afternoon, we crossed from city into the wild. Rolling fields of green. Trucks and tankers being the only traffic on the long stretches of road. Her hand wandering more and more to our crotches as time went on. I was sporting a hard-on, her yoga tights gradually showing the silhouette of her camel toe. I fought hard not to pull over to take her in the backseat. She loved the teasing.

We came to a gate bearing the campsite's logo. My eyes fixed on her backside as she disembarked to unlock it with the passcode. A few more minutes through unpaved roads, we came to a carpark in front of a wheelbarrow.

'Well,' she said, 'a man's job it is to carry the load', as she led the way towards the cabin more than a hundred meters away. I loaded our luggage onto the wheelbarrow, but unable to fit it all, and began following her. Winter, where we lived, was mild. But being out in the middle of nowhere, the chill nonetheless began to set in. We reached the cabin, and found that it does come with a shower with limited water supply, but adequate for a few days of living. The massive bed took up a full third of the cabin, surrounded by three enormous windows overlooking the nearby hills and fields. A small pantry facing the cabin door. It looked like paradise.

'Off I go! A cup of coffee please, when I come back.' I said, as I set off to the carpark for the last time. She waved me goodbye, as she turned around to begin the unpacking. I was exhausted. The road lonely, the car distant. Eventually I loaded up the remaining gear, and began my return to the cabin.

I could see in the distance the yellow light casting her silhouette over the kitchen (really, a small pantry) window. I could vaguely hear her singing. I could, in my mind, imagine her lustrous figure clad in little more than lingerie bent over the oven top - the thought causing a rush of blood, my penis stiffening. I hurried along, not wanting to waste a second longer. I sprinted to the door.

In fact, she was not wearing anything at all.

*****************************

Not a second of delay, as I began swiftly removing my clothes. The wheelbarrow left by the cabin's doorstep, containing our food. Our lips met, our hands exploring familiar yet no-less endearing skin. I stepped out of my pants, my briefs, and soon we were two naked bodies rolling on the bed. The blinds were drawn up, but there was no one around to see or hear. Not that I would have cared.

I took her with vigour. Her floral garden already shining from her secretions, her sacred depth took my member with ease. She screamed in ecstasy as we let loose two weeks of pent-up sexual tension. I drove into her again and again, as her legs wrapped on my back, her hands clawing on my shoulder, my neck. Our pelvises colliding energetically. I could feel our pubic hair dampening from the sweat, the fluid, the passion of our lovemaking. My scrotum and her breasts swinging widely at the frantic copulation. At that moment, my only thought was to cum together, to celebrate this hard-fought moment of triumph.

'Stop, let me do this.' she panted. She got up, rolling on top of me as I laid down. I was already aching to spear her once more. She wasted little time. She spread her legs, and sank onto my phallus. Her whispering eye once more swallowing to the hilt. A satisfied moan from her, a grunt from me, as she began slowly rising and sinking, settling herself into a rhythm. My hands free to explore, one hand pinching her nipples, as my right hand began massaging her clitoris. Her speed gradually picked up. Her long, black hair began flailing. Her skin became flushed. Her breasts swinging in synchrony. I, too, was tensing. I began thrusting upwards on her descent.

'Levi,' she moaned, 'I am almost there.'

'Me too, darling.' I grunted through my teeth. I would not forgive myself if I ruined the timing. She was now laying on top of me, but her hips still valiantly gyrating, dancing with my penis buried in and out of her. Her swollen nipples pressing on my chest. My hands grasping her arse firmly, enjoying every moment her firm buttocks offered.

My penis, already enveloped by her velvety flower-garden, came under assault by a thousand suckling and quivering motions from all angles. Her face a wealth of emotions, flushed with excitement and primal pleasure. She has finally arrived at her orgasm. She bent down, planting a passionate kiss on my lips. Cradling my face, we locked gaze. 'I want all of your cum.' she moaned.

Grasping her buttocks tightly, pressing them together, I thrusted upwards as I came, each with a distinct spurt of semen shot out like cannon. Her vagina squeezing every drop with its rhythmic contractions. Our cries muffled as we buried ourselves in each other.

Exhausted and satisfied, she sank on top of me, a breast just within my reach. I suckled on her swollen nipples, gently rolling to my left so she can rest on her back. My penis quietly slid out of her. The air thick with the aroma of sex, of passion, of love.

'I love you, Clara.' Our lips met once more, snuggling with each other, our legs tangled.

Her eyes blissful and dazed, we looked upward and out towards the night sky. Our eyes broadened in surprise.

********************************

The night sky was often hidden by the city's dazzling lights. But out here in the wild, we could see it in all its glory. The full moon, accompanied by countless stars, was a breathtaking scene. We spoke little, mesmerized by the moonlight. Our hands wandering over each other. Eventually she had to leave for a shower, our leaking ejaculates matting her pubic hair and labia in a mess. I grabbed a glass of water, smacking her ass when she climbed back into bed. Our small-talks covering different topics ranging from what we will be having for breakfast, our recent workplace events - but gradually returned to the lovemaking we had. We admired each other's energetic cooperation, thanked each other by doubling our passionate kisses.

By the window, the moonlight's soft glow accentuated her curves. Her tender breasts with pointy nipples, her buttocks still reddened from my grasping, her warm smile - all covered with her long, flowing hair. It was all-too stimulating... I need her again. I want her again.

I began slowly massaging my penis, feeling it regain its vitality. Out in the wild here, we could be butt-naked with the heater on, and enjoy the nights to our hearts content.

Sensing my lustful hunger, she pushed my hands aside. She rubbed some of our favourite caramel-flavoured lubricant between her hands, over my penis, and began massaging it, taking care to caress my scrotum at the same time. Then came the gentle kisses on my glans penis, each resulting in my member jolting as if shocked. Last came the fellatio, my member often disappearing nearly to the hilt in her mouth and throat, her complimenting on its sweet and savoury taste, taking care to show me the precum I was now secreting. Her sultry eye contact nearly driving me over the edge as she sped up.

I saw through her tricks. I knew she was trying to make me cum to abate my desires for the night, but I was not having it. Quickly I grabbed her arms, turning her towards the window. Her palms and breasts, her face, now pressed against the window facing down the hill. If anyone was looking up, they would have seen an angelic figure pinned against glass.

Her heart-shaped buttocks quivering in anticipation, my phallus lubricated and at full-mast, I once more penetrated her from behind, earning a satisfied grunt from her. This time I was in control.

'You really are marvelous' I spoke softly, trying to pace my rhythm.

'You are one heartless monster, I am already tired.' She playfully complained. Her hands falling, she is now back in the classical face-down, ass-up position, allowing for maximum depth exploration. I took full advantage of her, intending to make our first night at the cabin one to remember.

It was sweaty, passionate, merciless. I pleasured her by rapidly thrusting in and out at shallow depths, mainly stimulating her clitoris and the vaginal wall where her G-spot was. She squealed, she moaned, cane at least once, a sudden tightening of her vagina coupling with a surge of fluid from her depths, soaking the bedsheets below. Then I would break up the routine by burying my cock in her as deep as I could, savouring her depths as we froze in place, before the routine started once more.

Slowly she slumped, laying with her arse barely raised, too exhausted to continue. I slid a towel under her abdomen, laying on top of her, grinding my cock at her depths, until my own climax came. I held onto her shoulders, feeling my penis and scrotum rhythmically pulsating, the forceful jet of cum eagerly swallowed by her pussy. She quivered, having another of her own orgasm. Her expression of pure erotic pleasure.

I rolled off of her, lifting her left leg and placing it around my waist. We shared passionate kisses, before drifting off to sleep under the moonlit sky.