Sex Diary with Girlfriend Pt. 04

Story Info
Log cabin trip Day 2. A vow.
2.9k words
4.71
1.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 2 of 3

I woke up with her arms wrapped around me. I could tell by how smooth and clean her pubic area felt grinding on my back, that she must have showered once more. Not only that, the air was rich with the smell of coffee, and her signature bacon with eggs.

I turned around, sharing a kiss with my lovely minx. We then both got up from bed. With the heater humming along comfortably, we didn't feel the need to get dressed. She was still only clad in her favourite green apron and a G-string when cooking.

I looked down to see my member still coated in last night's debauchery. Muscles aching all over, I decided it was time for me to shower as well.

It didn't take long. Drying off, I stepped out to her setting the table with our breakfast already neatly portioned. The apron draped over the kitchen bench, there she sat, baring her breasts. My mind began wandering. I set about devouring my share before I could be distracted.

Afterwards we set about the unpacking that we meant to do yesterday. I stacked our food and additional drinking water by the entrance, my sets of clothes (but come to think of it, I would not have been wearing much of anything, would I?), and lastly an electric lamp built to look like a gas-lamp by the bed. In turn she did her part, her clothes, two sets of lingerie, a variety of sex toys set out in piles over her suitcase and bags by the entrance.

Once done, there we stood, just behind the cabin's glass door, looking out at the fields. We were taken aback by the calmness and peace. Birds chirping. Clouds slowly rolling over in the skies.

Circling her waist from behind, I rested my head on her shoulder, enjoying her scent with every breath. She looked up, affording my eyes an excellent view of her bosom from above, our lips meeting. Our slow, gentle kisses increasing in passion. My hands cupping her perky breasts, feeling her nipples hardening as I started massaging them, pinching, her moaning in response. Out in the wild, we could be as loud as we wanted, without any shame or social restraint.

My penis, slowly engorging with blood, slid up and down her cleft in anticipation. With her reaching around with her right hand to begin a slow, sensual handjob, my right hand snuck under her G-string, slipping two fingers into her whispering caves while massaging her clitoris with my thumb. Soon I located her G-spot, a small, slightly rough patch in her otherwise velvet pussy. My rhythmic massage earning sighs of satisfaction. Gradually her secretions increased in volume; every second of fingering producing more prominent sloshing sounds. Her moans became erratic. Her legs shaking, we slowly walked backwards until I could sit on the step to the bed, and her on my thighs, as I continued my sensual assault.

'Levi, you are a god with this.' She moaned, with her love fluids soaking her G-string I have gently pushed aside. 'I am going to cum very soon.'

'I know baby, I know.' I said, temporarily at a loss when she refocused both of her hands on her own breasts, squeezing them into different shapes. Our tongues tangled with each other's.

I could sense her impending orgasm. How she is breathing, how she squirmed, both trying to get away and as close as possible at the same time. I intensified my efforts, nudging her over the finishing line.

Her eyes suddenly wide open. 'I AM CUMMING!' She screamed, as she squirted for the first time. A torrent of fluids flooded my hand, making their way down her thighs, as she quivered, her slender frame lying over me in a heap. She was flushed, radiating a heavenly warmth, too weak to support her own weight at present.

Panting, I lifted her up back onto the bed. I desperately wanted to give her a second orgasm in quick succession. Her resting on her side, her pussy pulsating, the eroticism too much to bear. Her labia parted readily, my glans feeling every spasm and tickle, her jolt as I glided across her G-spot, until I filled her. There I stayed, as I bowed and kissed her hungrily. First her lips, her returning the favour; then her ears, as she giggled and tried to turn aside; then her nipples, resulting in another mini-orgasm, her plush-purse squeezing from every angle, protesting for its share of cum.

I wasted little time. Mounting her proper, I savoured every inch. I methodically aimed my downward stroke to ensure I could brush past her G-spot both going down and back up, but two inches each time. She was starving for more. In her heightened state, she cast the last shred of shame and inhibition to the wind.

Her shrieks of pleasure could be heard miles away. Pleasure washed over her, the third orgasm proved overwhelming. Temporarily lost for words, she could hardly hold up her fine arse as I impaled her fully at last. My hands holding her buttocks firmly in place instead. I kept up a slow pace, hoping to synchronize our sexual peak.

Gradually she regathered strength, raising herself from the tangled sheets. Turning around, she gestured for me to take a seated position. I looked in awe, a thin layer of sweat enveloping her ethereal figure. I leaned forward, planting a kiss on her pubes and clitoris.

'You were always such a tease.' I said softly. 'And I love you the more for it.' My cock yearned to be back inside her, and she did not disappoint. She gracefully removed her G-string, it falling silently onto the cabin floor. Spreading her legs, standing over me, she slowly lowered herself, until her pussy swallowed my phallus whole for the last time. Her legs now crossed behind my back, she rose, then sank onto my cock, as I availed myself of her breasts with my mouth, my hands clasping her buttocks.

She had complete control. She revelled in seeing my restraint, trying to let her dictate the pace, while every fiber of my being was demanding to fuck her brains out. She would stop every so often to share a passionate kiss, till she began anew. I signalled my desire by attempting to lift her buttocks up and down on my own accord. Sensing it, her pace quickened, and we zoomed past the point of no return. We could feel our orgasm coming.

Rhythmically she elevated, then fell, my cock penetrating her sacred passage. 'Enjoy it,' she whispered, 'my 'little mouth' is thirsty.' I obliged. We held onto each other as we came. I came first, semen shot out like a firehose deep inside her, her honeypot swallowing every drop; she responded with an orgasm of her own, soaking our joint pubic regions with her nectar. Our limbs tightly wrapped around one another, orgasmic waves washing over us.

An eternity passed. Birds chirped, flying by and over the cabin. Our grips loosening, she fell backwards onto the bed, her nether region already an absolute mess without cum leaking out. I, too, was exhausted, collapsing onto her. I still wanted to make love to this angel, but my strength was spent. There we laid for the next three hours.

*****************************

I woke first, carefully sitting up, taking special care not to disturb her. Clara continued sleeping, her soft, slender body bathing in the warm sunlight. I tiptoed down the steps, and had my fill of water by the water tank. Holding an extra mouthful, I woke her with a kiss, her instinctively accepting the gesture. Her thirst quenched, she smiled, lazily stretching in bed. I laid down by her side once more, breathing in her delicious scent.

'So how has the trip been so far?' I asked.

'Well,' she grinned, 'I have not seen much of the surroundings now, have I?'

'Are you blaming me!' I exclaimed, grabbing her buttocks forcefully, earning a surprised yelp. She laughed, 'I hardly left the cabin this whole time!' Then her expression turned serious.

'I do want to see the countryside.'

'Of course!' I said eagerly, standing up. Holding her hand, I pulled her to her feet and headed towards the showers.

We had a romantic shower together, enjoying each other's presence in the small space. We then set about preparing lunch. Fearing the oil splattering but with only one apron, I volunteered to tend to the cooking, as she prepared the ingredients. She made quick work of the carrots and beef with garlic, the knife practically dancing in her delicate hands. Lunch was pleasant, the air rich with laughter and anticipation.

Swiftly cleaning up, we readied ourselves. I slipped into a set of cargo pants with wool shirt and a thick jacket, in preparation of the cold. She first put on a set of dark green bodysuit, still leaving little by way of imagination; then a grey shirt and pants, finishing with a trench coat wrapped tightly around her. Arm in arm, we left the cabin for our afternoon walk.

*****************************

Clara cherished the scenery. She was born, raised, and had worked in a city her whole life. The wild, the rolling fields and the sweet, fresh air were entirely new to her. Having worked in a rural hospital before, I have had my share; yet, to see Clara pointing and looking around in excitement and pure innocence, it was all the more endearing.

Down the hill, along the creek, we walked where our feet took us. Our topics varied from recent events, our past life experiences, taking a mental stock of our provisions (which were plentiful), to, gradually, our future.

'You know,' I pondered, 'I never quite knew why your mother didn't like me.'

'She thought you and I were not a good mix. I told her you work so many overtime shifts that we hardly see each other or do anything.' Looking down, she continued. 'I do not think she will approve of this sex-before-marriage thing either.'

'She never knew?' Curious, my eyebrows raised. 'You have had a few boyfriends before.' Feeling a tint of jealousy in my own voice, I hastily added, 'You must have been discreet.'

'I always told her I was at a study group... Can we talk about something else?' She said, flustered. I agreed, turning the topic once more to our relationship.

'Clara, I loved you. I love you, and I always will.' We came to a stop, the cabin distant in the view. 'I don't think it is just lust talking through me. I enjoyed every moment with you. I have never slept better with you in my arms... I am a professional, and you too, will soon be one. We get along well. I think we have all it takes to take it one step forward.'

'Levi!' She stammered, sharply inhaling, her eyes welling with tears. 'I...' Lunging forward, we embraced each other. Temporarily leaning back, I could see by her expressions that she agreed. Kissing her on the forehead, I asked in a low voice, 'Any outstanding ideas on how to convince your mother?'

'Well,' she said, frowning, 'she cannot really turn you away if I am carrying our child now, can she?'

******************************

Our way back towards the cabin was uneventful. The sun setting slowly in the distance, shrouding the cabin in a golden glow as we went uphill. I stepped over a circle of stones, noting that while I would love to sit by a bonfire tonight, I have forgotten to bring firewood. Her surprising revelation that she had called the holiday cabin company behind my back, to specifically order for such provisions, earned my adoration.

After finishing dinner and cleaning up, she changed into much lighter clothes, knowing full well what was in place tonight. She was now wearing a set of dark green dressing gown, her shapely figure highlighted by the woolly belt tightly knotted around her waist. We set out a large, waterproof blanket over the clearing near the stone circle. She then brought out a deployable flyscreen, smirking as I gazed in awe of her thoughtfulness. Laying out the firewood for a teepee fire, I first ignited the tinder, slowly fanning the flames, followed by kindling. Soon, the logs were ablaze, emanating a marvelous warmth. I took care to ensure the flame has a healthy distance from the flames.

I returned to the cabin quickly to undress, and changed into just my briefs. Looking back, observing how she laid on her side to bathe in the campfire's radiance, a thought came to me. I took off my briefs too, now in the nude, and walked down to her side. The cold quickly banished by the fire, I laid down behind her.

We laid in silence for a while, watching the flames dance and flicker. Calmly she turned, her gaze momentarily focusing on my erect penis. She untied her belt, freeing her right arm and side of her body from the gown. I slowly massaged her breasts, the air thick with anticipation.

'Did you mean it?' I asked, feeling her nipples hardening to my touch. 'Bearing my child, I mean, your studies are yet to be finished.'

She did not answer. Laying still, her thoughts racing. Then our lips met, her pushing me onto my back, straddling me, her enthusiasm taking me by surprise. Hooking her fingers under both straps, she undressed herself partially, freeing her full breasts, with the bodysuit clinging on for dear life by her waist. Her pubic region was also liberated, the clasp loosening. She began sliding over my abdomen, my cock at times parting her labia, but refused entry. She motioned once more that I should lay still. My penis now glistening with her love fluids, she moved down, kneeling between my legs. In one fell swoop, she inhaled its full length.

I struggled hard to not cum immediately. Her partially-clad state was already awakening primal passions deep inside me, and now to see her initiative, her hunger, it was too much. Just then, a sloppy 'pop', my cock bouncing out of her mouth. She fixed her gaze on me, her right hand keeping my penis company.

'I have the pill in the cabin.'

In a flash I knew all that was said, and all that was not said but mutually understood. She was normally on the pill every night. Missing one night still leaves a minute chance of her conceiving. But her statement was in fact a question whether we should try for a child from this moment on, referencing our dedication by the creek. My mind was made.

I sat up. Ignoring the sexual fluids lingering on her lips, I kissed her with deep devotion, sucking on each other's tongue, formally exchanging our bodyfluids as proto-husband-&-wife for the first time.

She laid down, and I helped her with the final touches to move her into missionary position. Her legs held aloft, I could piston into her at maximum depth. We were no longer fucking or having sex. We were making love purposefully, engaging in the art of creating Life itself.

Her lustful moans filled the air. We did not try to pleasure each other specifically, keeping the same pace throughout, merely enjoying the newfound meaning of lovemaking from this moment on. Her legs soon fell by the side, what strength she has left spent holding onto my face and shoulders. Her love-passage snugly enveloped my member at full depth. She soon came, the familiar vaginal canal massage a clear signal of her arrival at Cloud 9. She was always particularly sensitive to emotional triggers during sex.

I whispered in her ear that I was imminently giving her the best present she could ask for. She responded with an enthusiastic nod. 'Every drop.' She whispered, blushing at the thought.

Locking gazes, I relaxed my sphincter on moment of deepest penetration at her honeypot. Semen coursed through my scrotum and penis, then the moment of impact. In my mind's eye I could picture my semen jets shooting directly onto her cervix, coating it thick & white. We felt each and every one of my cock's pulsation, each spurt a tightening of her arms and legs around me. The union of our souls was finally complete. A new chapter began tonight.

Time passed. The flame slowly fading, I had to add some fuel before it starts getting cold at night. I pulled out, noticing how nothing leaked from her whispering eye. Nonetheless, I tucked a towel under her, elevating her pelvis. I added some firewood, returning to her once the fire was ablaze anew.

The air was pregnant with love, joy, and relaxation. Although never verbalized, we have worried how we would react if her contraception failed and she was impregnated. I have always felt a pang of guilt that she may have felt pressured into letting me cum inside of her at my whim (I have tried using a condom - the loss of emotion connection and pleasure, to me, was night-and-day). My urge to impregnate was never hidden from her. But we have now cleared the final doubt. If she becomes pregnant, it would be a happy surprise.

We returned to the cabin when the flame died and the last ember cooled. Physically spent, we cuddled with each other for the first night as, in our minds, husband-and-wife, drifting off to sleep with satisfied, carefree smiles.