The Rose Garden

Story Info
A man, a woman, and a flower covered gazebo.
8.3k words
4.53
5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omniv
omniv
299 Followers

A slight breeze stirred the branches of distant trees as Caroline walked the garden path, head down in contemplation. It had been a long time since the party where she met Eric, a long time since she walked through this garden laughing and flirting. Even now, she felt something stir inside to think of that moment that had come and gone so quickly. It was an instant of magic so sudden she hadn't had time to think about what she was doing. Time had become meaningless, and all that mattered was the heat of that moment. He swept her away, and she wanted nothing more than to drift in that current all night.

They arrived at a gazebo covered in climbing roses that sat on the bank of a tiny stream. Here they lingered to talk while she tossed rose petals into the passing water. A smile came to her lips to remember how he looked at her and the tension that was evident in his eyes. A moment was building, and she was sure they both felt it. Alone in the garden, a storm was brewing, and soon the waters would begin to pour. She felt such a desire to have Eric that restraint had long since been abandoned. She was alive with need and ready to feed that desperate hunger.

There was a distant rumble of thunder as she sighed and looked to the sky. All that energy had gone to waste in the blink of an eye. Just as suddenly as the moment had come, he received an urgent phone call, and he had to leave. Whatever was said upset him, and he hurried off with an apology for leaving her this way. She never did get his number or anything besides his first name.

She began to wonder what they had talked about for the few hours they spent together. It all seemed a blur, with only snippets of conversation coming to mind. She was sure he had talked about himself but couldn't recall what was said. Had she been so lost in her need that words were meaningless? All she could remember for certain was the irresistible desire to make love to him.

That night was only a memory now, one that played in her mind often. She felt ashamed of how often she dreamed of what might have been. She did her best to push the thoughts from her mind, but somehow they always remained. Lost in the back of her subconsciousness, they hid and waited until her guard was down. She would be busy with her day that night far from her mind, only to wake up and realize she had been dwelling on it for hours. She would be back in that gazebo, staring into his eyes, wondering what might have been.

That was months ago, and this was the first time she had been able to return to the estate. Now she walked the same path they had that night and allowed her mind to wander freely. She traced their path through the garden, leaving the house well behind as she approached the hedge wall. Here, the relative flat of the lawn gave way to the flower gardens beyond. Even now, she could smell the faint traces of roses, sweet and subtle, drifting on the breeze. She arrived at the endless wall of green that towered overhead. A single iron gate penetrated its surface like the door of some druidic castle wall.

The gate groaned as she pushed it open and passed through the green archway into the world beyond. Here the breeze was slightly stronger, blowing unhindered by the wall that protected the yard. It flowed across her skin in gentle caresses as it swept across a vast expanse of colorful gardens. The ridged forms of squares and rectangles were abandoned in favor of winding paths through blankets of flowers. They grew in great beds laid out in colorful patterns that swayed and danced in the breeze.

The inner yard had straight lines made of brick to walk through the lawns. Here the path was made of natural stone with moss filling the gaps. It wound its way through the beds, twisting around gentle hills and the occasional copse of trees. Everything in the flower garden seemed soft and gentle full of curves and slopes. It would take her several minutes to wind her way around the hills of color until finally descending a gentle slope as the garden approached a stream. It was here, on the far edge of the gardens, that the gazebo could be found. It was a secluded space, hidden beyond the lawn, the hedge wall, and the ocean of flowers. It was an island of isolation tucked away where only the most intrepid of explorers would find. It was built directly on the shores of a shallow stream so that one side hung over the water. With a sigh of longing, she looked ahead, eager to see the hidden structure. It was the place her mind liked to visit when she lost control, and it began to wander.

She took a deep inhale and smiled a the sweet scent of roses mixed with a hint of water. It was the unmistakable scent of distant rain, hinting at a storm in the distance. It was just like that night as she walked in the garden with him, the storm echoing her desire as they both grew in intensity.

Statuary abounded, hidden in the beds of flowers awaiting discovery by those who dared to wander the twisting paths. Large stone planters shaped like urns dotted the landscape as well. These were planted with flowers that cascaded down their sides in ropes of green. They invited those who passed by to reach out and touch the silky petals of their delicate flowers.

Around a small cluster of flowering trees, the trail began to descend the slope revealing the destination of her long journey. She could just see it, the rose-drenched building where he left her standing alone with a consuming fire burning inside.

Even now, she wondered about that intoxicating night. He seemed to flood her senses with his presence overwhelming that which was herself. In a moment, all her reservations fell away, leaving a need to surrender. She wanted to offer up all that she was to him as a gift of feminine power.

What had come over her, that broke through all the barriers and bore down on her soul? All he had done was smile, share a drink, and offer some polite conversation. Maybe it was the fact that he smiled every time he looked at her. Maybe it was because his body language radiated strength and confidence, yet his manner was gentle and polite. Maybe, he was simply the first man she had ever met worthy of the gift.

Finally, the gazebo was in full view, its latticework completely overgrown with climbing roses. There were four distinct panels, and each was grown with a different color, from vibrant yellow to deep brooding red. They blanketed the structure so that it was just another bed of flowers lost to the garden. Her heart began to beat faster as her memories replayed this moment from before. Here had been the perfect place to share her gift, an isolated oasis of scent and color.

Stepping closer, her eyes began to search for something that tickled at the back of her mind. Something was out of place, and as she neared the steps, it was readily apparent. The steps were completely covered in red and pink rose petals so that the wood beneath was nearly completely hidden. Inside, a circular futon had been placed in the center and drenched deeply in rose petals that spilled over the sides like drifting snow. So thick were the waves of petals that she could not see the futon's actual color.

She paused in the doorway, drinking deeply of the lovely scent as she tried to make sense of it. This hadn't been here that magical night, but she wished it had. She began to dream about what might have happened on this bed of petals as it became the sight of their passion. She waded ankle-deep into the carpet of silk, hungry to sit on the bed and imagine what it might have been like.

"I hope you are pleased," a familiar voice called, drawing her out of the dream. She whirled around to see the tall form standing in the doorway behind her, that alluring smile on his face.

"Eric?" she breathed in a whisper that barely escaped her trembling lips.

There he was, the terrible desire of her dreams as if that night had never ended. He folded his arms and leaned against the post, his eyes alighting on her as he smiled slightly wider. She felt her knees going weak as they melted under that gaze. The fire lit so long ago, suddenly roaring back to life and demanding she make the offering she had intended. She had to clear her throat to strengthen her voice but found it impossible to speak as he stepped into the gazebo and began to approach.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you," he said as he drew nearer, his power growing with every step. "I have never felt so attracted to a woman before. I can't help but feel we didn't finish what we started."

Her skin exploded into goosebumps as he reached out and cradled her hand in his. His thumb traced a gentle circle over her skin, and the fire inside flared to new heights.

"I needed to see you again, and I wanted to make sure when I did that it was a moment we both would never forget," he said as he arrived directly before her and looked down into her eyes.

She trembled at his touch as her mind struggled to grasp if this was real or fantasy. After all the long hours fantasizing about him, had she slipped into her dream and become lost? Could he really be here? Was it possible that the dream was about to come true?

Those thoughts exploded into a thousand tiny fragments as a kiss brushed her lips. Her eyes closed of their own volition as her body went limp under his touch. A moment later, she moaned and began to return the kiss with a desperate intensity; the fire could be contained no longer. When he pulled away, she wanted to faint, but his arms now held her up as he whispered in her ear.

"I did this for you. I hoped it would show how you made me feel that night and show just how much I wanted to love you."

Her mind was a whirlwind of thoughts, dancing from dream to dream in a moment of magic she never thought possible. He was here, the man she so profoundly hungered for and more so he had come in all the power of his magic. He built a bed of roses in the secluded island where their passion had been interrupted, and now he wanted to feed that passion. She glanced to the bed and gasped to think of what he meant to do to her and then blushed to realize how badly she hoped he would.

Firm hands rolled up her arms and crested her shoulders. His eyes looked deep into her own as that smile graced his face and melted her resolve. She couldn't speak beyond wetting her lips and trembled in his grasp. Were it not for his firm hands, she was sure she would fall over, as the magic of this moment stirred to even greater heights.

"Shhh," he said, putting a finger to her lips. "Just answer me one question." His eyes focused more intently on hers as if he was looking through her and into her soul. What he was about to say was important, and he wanted to make sure he saw every aspect of her answer. Slowly he leaned in until she could feel his breath tickle her ear. When he spoke, it tore deep into her being, the words fusing with her power.

"May I make love to you in the bed of roses I have prepared for us?"

She trembled as a slight gasp escaped her lips. Did he just ask for permission to make love to her? Her mind couldn't register the concept as she struggled to think of how to answer. Why would he ask for permission? Wasn't it just supposed to happen? A thousand thoughts passed in the blink of an eye, and yet she had made her decision months ago. She knew what she wanted but couldn't believe she was about to get it. With closed eyes, she tipped her head, unable to hold his gaze. She felt her heart racing as her cheeks flushed red as the roses that made up her bed.

She said yes as her hands tensed in nervousness. Somehow giving him permission felt like a greater surrender than simply offering her gift. Now he was free to lay her on his alter and take her love as a sacrifice.

She was barely aware that his hands were moving, slipping around her waist and up her back. With a firm grasp, he pulled her to his chest, wrapping her in a warm embrace. Distant thunder rolled as his lips came to hers and hunted gently for her acceptance. She could not resist and eagerly returned his kiss with passion, cradling his face between her hands. The flame could not be extinguished now, nor would she want to. This dream she had walked in for so long would be completed tonight, or she would never feel fulfilled again. Her arms rolled over his as her hands clutched at his back, seeking some firmer way to pull him in. The kiss went on, a symbol of the hungry passion that was soon to follow.

Strong hands began to explore the trembling curves of her back. She was gently caressed from the nape of her neck to the bottom of her rear. Her soft, tender skin was pressed against the unyielding muscular strength of his chest. She could smell his musk, woody and sweet, filling her senses as she continued the kiss that wouldn't end.

A tug at her waist was the first indication that more was wanted, his hunger for her growing to match her own need. He clutched at her simple black dress with one hand and pulled up, exposing her thighs. Slowly the material went higher until her panties were kissed by the cool breeze that swept the rose garden. His other hand slipped low, finding the exposed skin just above the lace that guarded her private garden. A fresh wave of sparks tingled across her skin as it slipped under her defenses and began to squeeze at her butt. The sensation was maddening, and without thinking, she stood on her toes, desperate to give him a better grasp.

The kiss that had gone on for so long finally ended as he pulled away only to descend on her neck. She never opened her eyes as that soft pressure began to work its way down. Slowly she relented, tilting her head to the side to expose as much as she could to those tender kisses. His lips consumed her as he drew out the moment and made it all the more intense.

She hadn't noticed that his hand was gone from her rear until she felt it join the other at her waist. Together they gathered up the material of her dress and began to lift higher. Slowly the fabric slid across her skin until she had to lift her arms. He ceased kissing and stepped briefly away as the dress slid over her shoulders. In a moment, it was over her arms, and she finally opened her eyes to see him hang her dress from a hook on the wall. Slowly he turned back as she trembled under his gaze. Her body was naked except for the two areas protected by black lace. She began to blush as his eyes shifted down, studying every curve and detail of her body.

His hand came to her shoulders as he bent low to resume the kiss. She tasted him again and closed her eyes once more as his hands moved to her chest. Through the lace of her bra, he cupped at her breasts, causing a renewed wave of fire and trembling. She felt every caress as his hands gently worked on her tender skin, teasing her flesh until she wanted to scream. A tension crawled down her back, a hunger born of need and desire. His touch was only making the fire grow until it became all-consuming in its intensity. How many times had she imagined this moment? In all those dreams, had it ever been this intense? She couldn't bear the moment any longer; she needed to feed the fire before it raged out of control.

Her hand hunted for the hem of his shirt, anxious to feel him with nothing in between. Then, finding her goal, she began to pull, dragging the material up and out of the way. He had to release her breasts, but only for the moment it took her to remove the barrier between them. Once free of the garment, she quickly discarded it as his hand returned to her chest.

His lips returned to her neck as he bent lower, his hands pulling her chest together. She could feel him tugging at the clasp that held the cups together as he sought to free her from their embrace. With a gasp, she felt it come undone, and her bra split to hand loosely about her arms. Her breasts were now exposed to the cool breeze of the distant storm but were quickly swept away by hands returning to their hungry work. She moaned softly as she dropped one arm and then the other and worked the bra away. It fell at her feet to land softly in the carpet of rose petals as shocks of pleasure rolled down her stomach.

She was swimming in passion, lost in an ocean of sensation. Nothing mattered more than making love to this man. Nothing was more important than her need to have him. The thunder rolled again, only this time it was closer, the rumble strong enough to be felt. It was an echo of her hunger, calling out to be fed, pleading for what still lay ahead.

His hands slid away and began to slowly spread across her stomach as his lips followed, tracing down her neck. She tingled as the kisses rolled over her shoulder and down her chest. In what seemed like a heartbeat, they descended on her breasts, still sensitive from his hands. The sensation was electrifying as her stomach clenched in response to his touch. She wanted to melt as his tongue teased her tender nipples and brought new waves of desire to her heart.

His hands reached low, sliding over the black lace that was the final barrier. A hand slid between her legs, pressing her panties down with a gentle rub. She sighed with a musical tone as her body squirmed under his touch. Her legs parted to surrender every inch of her flesh to be explored and teased as his other hand slid under her panties, grabbing at her rear firmly.

She moaned as her arms wrapped around his head, gathering him to her breast as his fingers found the center of her being. They teased her through the fabric of her panties, rubbing gently at the tip of her flower. She hadn't realized her breathing was becoming rapid as he toyed with her body. She nearly cried out when he suddenly moved and to the side, and a moment later, he was beneath the fabric. She felt fingers slide into the petals of her rose, entering the secret place of her love.

The shock was replaced by an earnest desire to be explored. Her hips rocked, unable to sit still as his fingers searched deep into her body, sending waves of pleasure rolling up her spine. They were met by the torrent of sensation rushing from her breasts as his lips continued to tease. They collided in an explosion of sensation and pleasure that shook her body to the core.

Her body swayed in rhythm to every moaning breath as he continued to rub. She was lost in a storm of passion as her thoughts came and went like flashes of lightning. None of the dreams had ever been this intense. None of them came close to the feeling of pure desire running through her veins.

As she swooned in the magic of the moment, her world began to move. She was only vaguely aware that he had stopped and was now cradling her in his arms. She opened her eyes once more to see him staring down at her. She was sure the expression on her face said everything he needed to know as it pleaded with him to take her. She felt no shame, only desire as she closed her eyes once more, trusting him with her soul.

He carried her to the center of the gazebo and laid her on the altar of passion to be his sacrifice. She sank into the bed of rose petals, their silky kiss spilling over her body like water. She could smell the intoxicating sweet scent mixing with the hint of water coming from the storm that rumbled in the distance. She hardly noticed as her world was consumed by the moment; the only storm she was aware of was the one brewing in her heart.

She opened her eyes once more to see him standing, silhouetted against one of the open archways. The gray skies rolled as he smiled with a look of pure compassion. She could tell this wasn't about the sex. It was a desire to reach something deeper, a quest to explore the depths of her passion and discover the secret of her soul. Whatever she felt, it was clear he felt it as well, as his eyes told her everything. This moment was meant to be slow, passionate, and magical. He was going to pour all his energy and strength into her while drinking deep of her love.

omniv
omniv
299 Followers