All Comments on 'Sex Doll Assembly Line'

by Sara_Quill

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really liked the theme at first, then as she moved down the assembly line I began to wonder what it was she doing there. Was it to give her experience with what she would encounter once she was put out for sale? If she has the level of consciousness to ask all of the questions she poses at first why would she want to live the life she is being prepared for? Let alone embrace it at the end as she peers out of the packaging at others like herself.

It's not clear what her basic programming allows her to do or not do. Is she capable of learning from experience once she is purchased and used? Having been subjected to all of the various forms of sexual kinks and such would she know enough about normal human sexual behavior of the vanilla form? If I were to rank this based upon concept and creativity I would give it four stars.

Now, what was distracting were misused words or the wrong word, poor sentence structure, and grammatical errors too numerous to count. So, in terms of basic writing skills, I would award two stars. Though I probably would give three as it seems to represent what many in this category are capable of producing on a regular basis.

In summary, if this story had been edited and made relatively error-free it would receive four stars in order to encourage you to continue writing.

Best of luck

AKajiraAKajiraabout 3 years ago

The typo's were annoying and it felt rather rushed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love the creativity

sissyjojo21sissyjojo21about 2 years ago

Loved it, thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh how I wish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was one crazy story, hot, I didn't know where it was going, had a nice twist for the ending. It was a flashback to college with two of my boyfriends DP-ing me, you should try that, experience those orgasms and then write another hot story. The stimulation is tremendous and so exhausting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSara_Quill@Sara_Quill
I'm a polyamorous fetishist. I'm petite and I tend to present a tadbit androgynous. I love pizza and crisps and I love wearing tiaras. My somewhat more impossible kinks I tend to explore in stories. Most of my stories feature some science fiction technology, chloroform, slee...