Sex, Drugs and Cheating

Story Info
Some sex... Some drugs... Some cheating.
2.9k words
3.47
10.6k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

"Man... James... you've got the life, dude."

"This I know, my friend... this I know."

My buddy Fuzzy (Seth Rogen) shakes his head in disbelief, smirking his ass off, puffing and passing me the blunt.

"Mmmmmm hmmmmmm. He sure does." My gorgeous blonde sister Nikki-Dee (Meteorologist Nikki-Dee Ray) comments, lifting her head off of my cock long enough to take a big toke on the blunt, then pass it back to me, blowing part of the smoke slowly up and down on my fat, twitching dick. She licks up and down the entire, long shaft, looking right at me with those beautiful eyes, smiling so sweet, kissing the immense base.

Nikki-Dee has the most beautiful smile ever. It melts my heart... and gives me a major fucking hard on. She goes back to sucking me off, on her knees in front of me as I chillax on my den couch. She shakes her head wildly as she sucks up to the fat tip and bites down on it, licking quickly under the bulbous, mushroom head.

"Damn, dude... wish I had a sister like that. Mine just makes fun of me and steals my weed. The bitch." Fuzzy smokes, then passes back to me. I pop in Nikki-Dee's awesome mouth. My jizz blasts down her fast swallowing throat as she moans ecstatically in cum drinking glee the entire time. I just calmly smoke, then pass to her. Fuzzy stares his goofy ass off. He's got the hots for Nikki-Dee... for all of my sisters actually.

Nikki-Dee smokes, then sucks me bone dry, kissing the huge, mushroom crown, passing to Fuzzy. He smokes, still staring at my smoking hot blonde sister in her tight, white and pink tee shirt and sweatpants combo.

"Dude... you realize she just had my cum covered cock in her mouth and smoked... how's my cum taste?" I tease Fuzzy, chuckling. Nikki-Dee does too, rubbing her perfect, smiling face all over my softening cock.

"What? Uhh!" Fuzzy quickly passes me back the blunt and frantically wipes his tongue.

"It tastes awesome, babe." Nikki-Dee compliments my jizz. She blows me a kiss and winks at me, smiling that sweet smile. I softly caress her face and lean down, kissing her passionately. I love my sister so very much... all of em. My family and I are very, very close... as you will definitely see as we go along.

Fuzzy goes to get a beer to wash the taste of my cum outta his mouth. Nikki-Dee gets up and hugs me, kissing my cheek. She heads upstairs to her room. My girl Penny (The Big Bang Theory) comes by and sits in my lap. We hug and make out a little as Fuzzy comes back, drinking a beer. Penny lays her head on my shoulder, her arms around my neck, softly kissing my neck.

"Fuzzy tasted my cum, but didn't like it too much. That hurt Fuzzy. I thought we were friends, dude." I tell Penny, teasing my best friend since elementary school.

"We are dude, but damn..." Fuzzy belches, making a sour face. I laugh... so does Penny.

"Calm down, Fuzzy. People pay a lot of money for my man's cum. You got it for free. You got a bargain. I freaking love it!" Penny smiles at me, kissing me, her tongue molesting mine.

"Yeah... but you're his wife... and a chick. I'm a dude... and his friend..." Fuzzy starts to pick up the "tainted" blunt, but hurriedly puts it back in the ash tray and finishes his beer.

Penny shakes her head, laughing and kisses my cheek, softly rubbing my right cheek as she kisses the left. I turn on the big ass TV. There's a DVD already in. It's one of my movies... adult movie... in case you haven't already figured out that's what I do, since I didn't mention it.

"Dude... how'd your dick get so big? Shit!" Fuzzy watches the movie, lighting another, cumless blunt.

"Born with it, dude. We all have a talent. Mine is sex. Yours is..." Penny and I laugh.. while Fuzzy looks all down and shit... looking at each other, befuddled, trying to figure out Fuzzy's talent. "Smoking ganjah, I guess." I finally come up with something, trying to not make my buddy feel so bad.

"Yeah... I'm pretty good at that." Fuzzy agrees, passing me the blunt. I pass to Penny. She smokes, then passes back to Fuzzy. She and I lay down on the nice, comfy couch and spoon. My mom (Porn Queen Kelly Madison) strolls in, looking all perfect and what not, leans down and kisses my cheek.

"Hey, handsome." Mama smiles, lovingly caressing my face as she leans over the sofa. I immediately smile wide. My mother is my queen, the light of my life. Everybody knows that I am most definitely a mama's boy.

"Hey, hot stuff." I say, smiling at the most gorgeous woman on earth. My mom plays with my blonde braids, smiling her motherly love smile at me, radiating love and lust. I happily fondle those 34Gs as we kiss, loving every damn second my hands are gripping the world's greatest tits.

I notice Fuzzy staring again. He's obsessed with my mom... like me. Fuzzy's been bugging the hell outta me about wanting my mom to flash him, but he's too fucking scared to ask her himself, of course.

"Hey mom... why don't you take Fuzzy around the house and show him all the porn we're shooting. Maybe he can learn a few tricks or something. I hear Eden (Fuzzy's Girlfriend British Pornstar Eden Adore) isn't too happy with him." Penny, mom and I all have a good laugh at my buddy's expense.

"Heyyyy... I'm doing just fine. I know how to lay the pipe, dude." Fuzzy tries to save face. We all break out into raucous laughter. Fuzzy shakes his head in ego busted frustration.

"Yeah... OK. So you don't want mom to show you around?" I ask... putting the onus back on ol Fuzzy.

"Ummm... oh... of course I do. Yes!" Fuzzy gets up, grinning, fixing his clothes, super ready for the porn tour. Mom shakes her head at him. She kisses me deeply and rubs my cock through my white with gold double stripes sweatpants.

"Ok, baby. I'll show him around." Mom kisses me again and smiles. She gets up and looks at ready Freddy over there and shakes her head again.

"Ok, Fuzzy. Let's go." Mom tells him, waving at me.

I get a quick booty squeeze in before she leaves. Mom looks back at me, smiling wide. She blows me a kiss and shakes her sweet mama booty for me. I slap it. "Mmmmmmm." Mama likes it.

Mom and Fuzzy head upstairs while Penny and I spoon. My hands take a wild on the fun side, rubbing, squeezing, fondling, tweaking, twisting, pulling, shaking and all around molesting various parts of Penny's truly spectacular body. "Goddddddd... I love how you play with me, James. Mmmmmmmmm." Penny smiles back at me, kissing me, closing her eyes, enjoying my horny manipulation of her various body parts.

My cock happens to find its way up her ass as I lower her white and pink striped booty shorts. "Oh my fucking God!! Your cock feels so fucking good in my ass, sweetie. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Penny loves anal sex.

I start rubbing her throbbing, pink clit while she fucks my cock with her perfectly shaped ass, slowly grinding on it, slamming back into it, then whirling it around in circles. Oh fuck yeahhhhhhhh! We both moan and groan together, loving every ass banging second. Penny pussy jizzes all over me, squirting like a fountain.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!" Penny's screams and creams. She also keeps working my cock so fucking good, hard slamming back into it, then slowly whirling it around in circles with that super talented ass of awesome.

I roughly squeeze her very perky 32C tits through her pink and white top and pink sports bra while she makes my huge cock very, very happy with her amazingly beautiful ass.

Upstairs...

"This is Jemele Hill's (Former Sportscenter Host) fantasy." Mom explains to Fuzzy. Jemele is tied to a sex bench, blindfolded, a vibrating dildo shoved up her pussy, a stainless steel butt plug in her ass. She's waiting for someone (Me) to surprise her and fuck her ass. Jemele doesn't know when it's gonna happen. The mystery of not knowing when it will happen is making her continuously squirt. Her pussy cream is leaking down the bench, pooling on the floor.

Mom walks over to Jemele and slaps her phat black ass. "Uhhhh!" Jemele moans, cumming again. Mom smiles, softly rubbing Jemele's smooth ebony booty.

"Cool." Fuzzy says, smoking and grinning.

"Yes it is." Mama agrees. She softly rubs up Jemele's back. She leans down and pulls on the weighted nipple clamps hanging from Jemele's thick, throbbing, black nips.

"Mmmmmmmmm. Ahhhhhhhhhh." Jemele happily groans, grinding on that thick dildo wedged up her tight, totally drenched, black pussy.

Jemele is married. She enjoys cheating though. Like I... and everybody else here... does. My place is sort of like Cheaters Paradise. As a matter of fact, that coincidentally is the nickname of my estate. (Probably has something to do with the title of this story too... smirking)... Nothing wrong with a little extra fun on the side. It's exciting. You would be surprised if you knew how many famous people... a whole lotta women... agree with me... or maybe you wouldn't.

I make my way upstairs to the private room and walk in. Mom kisses me. I grab some titty, then head over to Jemele. I stand there, all pimp and cocky, take a big toke on my blunt, then hand it to mama. She smokes as I slap Jemele ass hard. "YESSSSSSS!!" She can sense its me. I rub it... then smack it again... harder! "UHHHHHHHHH!!" Jemele squirts. It hits my crotch. I pull my cock out and let her pussy cream cover my hardening cock. It's such a cool fucking sight. All that sweet pussy nut squirting outta that beautiful, hairy black pussy, drenching my huge white dick.

When Jemele finishes cumming, I rub my pussy flavored cockhead on her dark black rosebud. Jemele trembles, her body anticipating that huge white meat pounding her ass like it's never been pounded before. She submits herself to me, willingly giving me her beautiful ebony body. I smirk, happy with her servitude. She's mine. My bitch. She may be married, but her mind, body and soul now belongs to me.

I THRUST HARD UP HER TIGHT, BLACK ASS! "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!! UHHHHHHHHHHH!! GOD, I LOVE YOUR BIG WHITE COCKKKKKKKKKKKK!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" I stand there. Confident. Knowing this bitch is mine. I slap her phat black booty again. She screams in submissive ecstasy. Jemele squirts again, drenching me and the bench. Her pussy nut is dripping uncontrollably all over the sex bench.

Mama watches and smokes. Fuzzy watches in total awe of me and my control over women... famous, hot women... and smokes. He also stares at my mother's braless 34G tits in her very thin, gray, see through blouse. Can't blame him for that one. She notices his stares and shakes her head again, giggling at his non stop obsession with her awesomely perfect in every single way breasts.

The sweet smell of top notch ganjah permeated through the room as I booty pound Jemele Hill's smooth, curvy and thick, black ass the right way. My white rod thrusts fats, in and out, drilling deeper, pounding harder and harder and harder!

Jemele keeps screaming in sheer booty banging ecstasy, squirting like a sex fountain. I calmly pound her black ass out, reaching under her to molest her gorgeous, D cup tits, tweaking the nipple clamps, making her squirm and scream... and squirt... even more.

I finally cum dump up her fucked out, gaped out ass. My thick wad of sperm launches deep up her quivering black booty. Jemele can't stop trembling from squirting so much, moaning in delight, cumming and cumming away.

I walk around to her head and lift it, pushing my cum dripping ten inches of cock into her ready to suck me dry black mouth. She does just that, engulfing my entire, very fat ten inches of white meat, eagerly licking and sucking out every last drop of thick, creamy semen in me. Another satisfied customer. I slap her ass again. Jemele screams happily around my humongous white dick in her sexy fucking, black mouth.

We all make our way... except Jemele, who hits the shower... to the piss room. Yeah... I got a piss room in my house... if you need an explanation you haven't been reading my stories.

My cousin Slutty Spence (The King Of Queens)... it's his new porn character... is making a piss vid with another married slut, former Miss America and cable news host Gretchen Carlson. She's on her knees by the row of urinals, mouth wide open, taking a steady stream of Spence's piss in her mouth.

My wife... one of em... Kim Kardashian is filming it. She's also the director. Kim blows me a kiss as mom, Fuzzy and I watch. My arms are around my mother's slender waist as she stands in front of me. We pass the blunt between us... she does actually... as we enjoy the piss action.

"Damn... why can't I get in on that shit?" Fuzzy complains.

"Go ahead. Gretchen loves piss, go piss in her mouth, dumbass." I tell my buddy, smoking as mom puts the blunt into my mouth. She blows smoke in Fuzzy surprised face. I don't know why he's surprised I would let him get in on the action. The dude is around me all the fucking time. He knows me. (Shaking my head)... maybe all the weed has kidnapped his common sense.

"Alrighttt. Thanks, dude." Fuzzy is happy now.

Fuzzy excitedly goes into the room and quickly pulls his sweatpants down. He starts pissing on Gretchen's face... not so much in her mouth. Mom and I have a good laugh, both shaking our heads at my goofball, horndog friend.

I grope my mother's awesomely perfect, heavy breasts though her thin blouse as she smokes and watches the piss play. Oh my God... I'm totally fucking obsessed with my mother's huge jugs. I shake em and squeeze em silly, my hands under her blouse, those perfect fun bags in my bare, titty loving hands. I tweak her thick, pink nips and roll em between my fingers as I happily squeeze the fuck outta those 34Gs. Mama moans her pleasurable approval, smoking, her head contently laid back on my shoulder.

I pull mama's tight gray mini skirt up and she grabs my cock, stroking it, then rubbing it up and down her slick, puffy labia. She slides me inside, moaning ecstatically as I inch my way up those soft, warm, slick, milf pussy. We fuck right there, looking in the doorway at Fuzzy and Spence covering Gretchen in warm piss.

I pussy bang my supreme supermodel hotness level mom as she rubs my hands while I grope those awesome jugs under her blouse, pounding in and out of her vice gripping, cumming pussy. We fuck for another twenty minutes, watching Kim direct the piss action, looking so fucking sexy. She blows me kisses and waves, watching me happily pound out my mother's pussy, sliding her hand down her white bikini bottom and rubbing her clean shaven, throbbing pussy.

My mother and I cum together, our cum creating a beautiful, creamy cum cocktail. Kim walks over and kneels, pulling my still cumming cock from my mother's quivering cunt. She sucks it in, drinking down every creamy drop of sperm in me, sucking as hard as she can... jerking my shaft too... to pump out every last drop of cum from me. "So yummy. Mmmmmmmmm... yeahhhhhhh." Kim coos happily, in sperm drinking delight, around my cumming cock.

I start pissing myself, making Kim moan in sheer bliss. She's a piss freak. She drinks down my wave of warm urine, then puts my cock up my mom's ass so I can finish cumming in there. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Mom loves that. She smiles wide, leaning back into me, kissing me as I finish pissing in her perfectly tight ass while Kim sucks my fat balls and squeezes my ass.

Mom and I look around the other rooms. Oprah is cheating on her longtime boyfriend Steadman with a couple of 18 year old whiteboys... double interracial anal for Ms Winfrey.

Jamie Lee Curtis is getting gangbanged behind her husband's back by three trans gender females. She's covered in cum, smiling and waving at me when she sees me watching her.

Even Fuzzy's girlfriend Eden Adore is getting my butler Roger's old white rod slammed up her dark chocolate backside while Nikki-Dee pisses all over her smiling face.

Mom and I go to my bedroom and take some Molly and chill. Then we fuck for three hours straight. My cock gets a good workout, hammering up her pussy and ass... and in between those awesomely soft and hefty jugs of hers. I cover mama's face and tits with my creamy seed and film her licking every drop up, posing for the camera, putting on a hot ass, titty and sperm cleaning up show for me.

My life is awesome. All sex, drugs and cheating. Fun, freaky shit 24/7. Stay tuned for my next story... I'm sure it'll be all about sex... and more sex. Ha.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers