Sex, Drugs, And James Ch. 01

Story Info
Me, my two wives... And a small dick at a motel.
2.6k words
8k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

Sex, Drugs, And James 01

By: DickThePimp

Totally Fake In Every Way Possible... Pure Fantasy

"OH GOD!!"

"Good, ain't it?"

"Oh god yes!!! The best!!!"

"Oh my godddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!"

"Cum, mama. Cum."

"Yes, baby! I am! My godddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!! Uhhhh!!! WOO!!!"

Fucking two hot, big titty blonde bitches at the same time never gets old.

"OH GOD!!! I'M CUMMING TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!"

Both of them pussy jizzing at the same time is even better.

I'm deep dicking my wife Billie (Billie Eilish) while I'm double hole fingering my other wife/mom Kelly (Porn Queen Of Queens Kelly Madison). Fun fucking shit for sure in this sleazy-ass motel. The strong stench of piss, cum, puke, Hennessy, Budweiser... and hardcore fucking... permeating the entire room. Yeah... It's pretty fucking cool.

My thumb's flying up mom's winking anus a million miles an hour while my middle finger is doing the same to her milking snatch. Mom's throwing her long blonde hair around. Her all natty 34FFs are flopping around like two huge hot-as-all-fuck maniacs under her.

Billie's biting the sheets. My fourteen inches of pure, pussy pounding power is slam fucking her coochie senseless. Her cream splashing everywhere. Drenching my mighty monster cock. Shooting out of the corners of her screaming pussy too. It's fucking beautiful.

Billie's perfect, milky-white 34DDs are rubbing all over the piss and cum-stained sheets while she gets plowed from behind on that stank-ass motel bed.

Me... I'm cool. Fucking and fingering. Smoking. Smirking. Being my usual cool, cocky self. Owning it. I'm the pimp of pimps. Nobody fucks more hot bitches than me... nobody. I know it. They know it. You know it. Everybody knows it. It's cool.

I finally cum in Billie. I just smile. Owning that shit too. My sperm races from my balls and straight up my wife's cunt... and I just smile. Cool and cocky. My cock jerking emphatically and pumping... and I just smile.

Billie dances her delicious pussy on my monster. Moaning so loud and nasty... I just smile.

Mom whirls around. Slides under Billie, her head between our legs. She smiles and winks up at me so damn wicked and naughty. She pulls my cock out of Billie's flooded, sex-milk-dripping pussy, and she deepthroats the entire fucking thing. Growling very-happily. And... I just smile.

Smoke slowly rolling from my mouth. The two loves of my life moaning, cooing, growling, loving every fucking second. And yes... I just fucking smile.

Billie leans back up into me. We kiss. Deep and passionate. My left hand grips her big tits while we kiss. My right hand reaches down and grips mom's massive melons. Shaking and squeezing them with such excited-lust. Mom happily coos away as she sucks me. Orally worshipping my enormous, wildly-throbbing rod.

Billie coos away into my mouth. Swapping loving spit with me. The taste of my own piss and cum... and Billie's as well... still strong on her tongue.

Awesome shit, dude.

Afterwards, we chill in the messy bed. Smiling and laughing. Smoking. Popping open a bottle of Jack and sharing. Straight outta the bottle.

"Do you remember that chubby guy at the diner? The one that asked you out, Kelly?"

"Hmmmm. Yeah. I don't remember his name though." Mom chugs the bottle. Laughing as some spills down her chin. Damn, I love that broad.

"He just texted me. His name's Kyle. Look at this..." Billie shows mom and me the pic the dude sent her. He's on the bed jerking his little dick off. We all laugh.

"Why the fuck would you send a pic of a dick that small." I say the obvious. I take a swig of Jack, then pass the bottle to Billie.

"Hahaha. I don't know. It's cute though. It's so small. Hahaha." Mom's getting a kick out of it. She puffs hard on the blunt. Nice and deep-like. I watch her and grin. So turned-on by my queen. She smiles back. Wickedly winking at me too. She's all buzzed and hot. Hot, hot, hot! Fucking hell yeah to that!

Mom and I kiss. She blows the smoke into my mouth, and moans as we passionately mouth fuck.

Billie puts the bottle of Jack down, and starts licking down my body. Kissing softly on me. All over. Purring so sexy as she makes her way straight to my soft cock.

About five seconds after my dick enters her beautiful mouth, I start pissing... again. The third time today that I've pissed in Billie's mouth. Our little quiet, motel getaway is going pretty fucking great so far... I have to say.

Billie smiles around my fat, veiny shaft and blissfully swallows. My wife loves my piss. Both wives do. She drinks it with a pure, piss-lusting smile. Drinking fast to keep up with it. I put my hand on her head and loudly growl into mom's mouth. She laughs and sucks off my tongue while my other wife sucks off my pissing dick. Again... awesome shit, dude.

Mom joins Billie on my cock. Both blonde beauties sucking my warm piss down. Loving every fucking drop. Quickly passing my dick back and forth between them so they won't miss a single, pearly-white drop.

And once again... I just smile. Bouncing each big titty bitch's head on my pissing dick, and fucking loving my life... so very much.

After I finish pissing, mom and Billie keep up the double suck job, bringing me right to the brink of cum dump city.

Mom starts fingering my ass while she sucks up and down the right side of my shaft, while Billie sucks hard on my tip. And, that's that. I feed them both my mighty wad. Both cum sluts immediately, and oh so eagerly, sucking my head, very-ravenously gulping down my thick and gooey sperm globs that rocket out.

I hold their heads and growl like a grizzly bear as my cock jolts violently the whole time it pumps out my huge, sticky load. It feels fucking fabulous... and looks even better. The two hottest blondes on earth sucking me off and moaning so slutty while they do. It's the hottest cum moment you can have. And again... I'm fucking smiling. Ha.

...

Later, we head back to the diner next to the motel for some food. Fucking all day will make you hungry as fuck.

While we eat, Billie notices that dude Kyle over at the counter. I guess him and his little dick needed a food break from jerking off in the motel.

"How much do you think he would pay for us to jerk him off?" Mom asks Billie. I just laugh. I do love the way mom thinks. She's always got money on her mind. Well... money and sex. (Hell yeah grin)

"Oh god. Who knows. Probably everything he has." Billie giggles as she eats her Western omelet.

"What do you think, baby?" Mom asks me. Playfully tickling my chin. She's munching on a chicken walnut salad. Me, I'm all over a bacon chili cheeseburger with extra pickles and chili.

"I agree with Billie. Dude looks like he doesn't get laid, so he'd probably give you his life savings for a handjob. As hot as you two babes are."

"Awwww. My baby. MWAH!" Mom blows me a big hot kiss. Smirking away. She nonchalantly pulls one of her titties out of her white and pink sports bra for me too. Jiggling it around before she puts it back away. Fuck. She's my queen. Hottest fucking queen ever. I kiss her. Strong and passionate. So fucking in love with her.

Billie's rubbing my bulge under the table at the same time. It's a nice, relaxing, very-late lunch. (Smirking)

When we finish eating, mom kisses me, then she gets Billie... who kisses me too... to go with her over to Kyle at the counter. She's gonna see just how much the dude will fork over for a handjob. And, knowing mom like I do, my money is most-definitely on her getting exactly what she wants.

I chill in the booth eating a really good piece of hot fudge cake for dessert. This trashy, 24 hour joint has some good fucking food, I'll give 'em that. I watch mom and Billie do their thing. Cool, calm, and cocky. Smirking. Knowing I'm right. Mom always gets what she wants, so she'll get the most money possible... no doubt.

I watch them talk. Both mom and Billie charming him. They met him already, so no need for introductions. They met real-early this morning. Around 4. We stopped in and had a couple of beers and Kyle was there, drinking then as well.

They're all happy and smiling and flirtatious. My two wives are really working Kyle over. He's grinning from ear to ear. So damn happy to have two mega-perfect blonde babes flirting with him.

He was half-drunk this morning when we were in there. So, he had some liquid courage. Enough so, he asked Billie for her number after they chatted for a few at the counter. She walked over and asked me if she should give it to him, and I said sure. You never know how that could work to our... especially my... advantage.

About ten minutes of flirting later, mom gives me a thumbs up behind Kyle's back. She looks back over at me and smiles really-big. Playfully bouncing her eyebrows. Bingo... I was right.

They head out to Kyle's room at the motel, while I hang back and grin.

Mom stops before they head out of the diner door. She walks over to my table, smiling so playfully-sexy, and hands me a wad of bills, leaning in and kissing me. "Love ya, handsome. You were right. Hehe." Her wickedly-happy giggle and grin making my dick rumble in my pants.

She waves and walks back over to Kyle and Billie and they head out of the diner. I just grin... again.

I count the money and BOOM!... Two grand. Yep... $2,000... for a handjob. Hey, they're worth it. Business is good for me... damn good. (Happy pimp smirk)

I chill for a few at the diner. Finishing my dessert, then having a beer.

I leave the waitress a $200 tip, and head back to our room. On the way there, I happen to run into a buddy of mine. Courtney Love. She's staying is in a room upstairs from ours. I see her at the stairs and start chatting. She was having a coke party with a friend of hers at the motel, but he had to go. So, she invites me up to join her. Fuck it. Why not? Doing some blow with Courtney Love. Seems like a fun way to spend a few minutes... or so.

"Shit! That's good shit. None of that cheap shit you usually get out here nowadays." Courtney smirks. All half-fucked-up and typical Courtney. She's smoking a cigarette too. Smirking all freaky.

I do a bump, then grab her ass. She's got some white velour booty shorts on. They're fucking soft too. She smirks over her shoulder at me, then strips her cut-off, white, The Clash tee shirt off. Tossing it.

That's what I dig about Courtney. You don't have to say shit to her. She always knows exactly what to do... especially when it comes to getting high or fucking.

We kiss. Powerful and nasty. Courtney's whiskey-drowned breath is strong, but I don't mind. I love slutty, fucked-up bitches.

I reach down and double hand scoop her booty cheeks. Digging my hands inside her booty shorts and gripping that sexy ass bare. Nice and hard. Extra-hard. Courtney moans so happily into my mouth while she blows my tongue like the true, cock-smoking-whore slut that she is.

Two minutes later, Courtney's on her knees blowing me. Spitting all over my cock, then loudly slurping it... repeating the process several times.

I light up another blunt and smoke. Then, I get a text for mom. It's a pic of her and Billie jerking off Kyle. He's sitting on the foot of his bed. Eyes closed. Growling away. Mom and Billie are giggling. Both of them jerking his small rod... as best as they can. It's small, so two sexy hands don't really fit that well on it.

I chuckle. Calmly blowing a smoke ring down towards Courtney, who's smiling up at me. I also text mom back. Thirty seconds later, mom sends me a text back full of hearts and kisses and licks. Must be a hundred of them on there. That definitely makes me smile.

Courtney's really bobbing away on my cock. Her spit hanging all the way down to the cheap, piss-stained carpet below.

Ten minutes later...

"FUCK!!!!"

Courtney screams out as I slap the shit outta her ass cheeks... figuratively of course. (Smirking)

I'm booty banging her from behind on her bed. I'm standing at the foot of the bed. She's on her hands and knees on the end of the bed. I yank on her long, blonde hair and smirk. Mightily. I'm feeling the fucked-up vibe really-good now. Plus, Courtney's ass is doin a great job pumping around my giant, veiny dick as I ram it up her ass over and over.

More pictures come in from mom and Billie. They decided to give him two handjobs cause he came so fast the first time. So, they felt sorry for him.

One pic, mom's rubbing her huge, soft titties all over that small, uncut dick. Billie's laughing at Kyle shaking so much with excitement from it. She stuffs her boob in his mouth finally to calm him the fuck down.

Another pic is Billie jerking the dick and rubbing her big tit on it at the same time. Double the awesome. Kyle's loving that shit too.

Another pic is of Mom straddling Kyle's crotch, his dick in between her long legs, and Billie jerking him off that way. Mom and Billie blowing each other kisses... and Kyle going crazy, laid back on the bed. Dude's really into it all.

Meanwhile...

"FUCK!!! BANG MY FUCKING ASS, BABY! FUCK YEAH! GODDDDDDDDDD!!!!! I LOVE YOUR BIG FUCKING DICK!!!! YEAH!!! OH GOD, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!"

Courtney's going nuts. She's cumming. She's throwing her long hair around. Smoke pouring from her mouth as she screams.

I slap her ass and fuck it. Both hard. The head of the bed banging the shit outta the cheap-ass wall. We've already made a hole in it. Fuck It... let's make a bigger one. (Devious grin)

I ass bang Courtney even harder. She screams even louder. Her body shaking. Her pussy squirting. Her ass clenching my rod like a vice grip. Fucking awesome. Yep... the bed bangs an even bigger hole in the wall. Good.

A little later, right after I fill Courtney's ass with my seed, she's on the bed on her back, her head in between my legs, slurping me clean and smiling up at me. Smoke pouring from her mouth. She takes a deep puff on the cigarette, then sucks me. The warm sensation of the smoke on my freshly-cum cock feels fucking AMAZING!

Mom sends me several more pics. One is Kyle cumming on her and Billie's tits. He's got the happiest grin on his chubby face.

Another is mom licking a drop of sperm from the hooded tip of his dick. She's smiling for the camera as she does. Then, another is her and Billie in the shower getting clean while Kyle closely watches while he's sitting on the toilet. Mom adds a bunch of hearts and kisses and licks and a, "LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING, MY KING, MWAH" message. Love her.

She's got me grinning again. She always does.

We head home after all that. Back to regular married life. Well... regular for a guy with two wives. One of which is his mom. Yeah... It definitely fucking rocks too. Ha.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Stretching Out Jenny She was tight, but her husband likes them loose.in Loving Wives
The Night Before One last naughty night before getting married.in Loving Wives
The Conservative Wives Conservative wives brief fling and results.in Loving Wives
A Practical Solution A loving wife comes up with a practical solution.in Loving Wives
Island Adventure A temptation for both spouses. Can both come through?in Loving Wives
More Stories