Sex, Drugs, And James Ch. 02

Story Info
Kinky fun, smoking, and big tits.
3.2k words
6.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

Sex, Drugs, And James 02

By: DickThePimp

Totally Fake In Every Way Possible.... Fantasy Filth To The Max

Sitting on the toilet while I'm on the phone, texting...

"GLUMFH! GURGLE! GRUMFH! UUUMMMFHHHHHH!"

I take a deep toke on the joint and smile. Good weed will do that. A good blowjob from your wife while you're smoking the good weed will definitely do that.

Billie's blonde head is bobbing fast, her lips gripping tight on my shaft. Rolling up and down it. Lubed by her spit.

My newly-tatted-up cock... shiny gold stars all over it and my balls... throbbing non-stop as Billie (Billie Eilish) goes for the gold. Desperately sucking for cum. Her tongue snaking across the underside of my shaft as she sucks me deep. Bobbing fast on all that tattooed meat.

My smile gets wider, happier, and hornier. The smoke rolling slowly, but steadily from my mouth.

Yep... it's lift-off. I growl a deep, very-happy growl of joy, holding my wife's blonde head as I feed her my sticky seed. Billie sucking it out and down, softly massaging my pumping, tattooed balls as she swallows tons of creamy ball goo.

Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. I ride out the happy cum wave and grin. Feeling fine. Loving life. My woman moaning happily and draining me dry. All before I take her to work.

Billie smiles up at me after she lets my drained dick slowly slide from her mouth. I lean down and kiss her. Reaching down and grabbing one of her big tits and shaking it around as we kiss. Her happy coos of delight make my freshly-sucked-clean cock twitch. Another good start to another good damn day.

I pass the joint to Billie and she smokes it as she fixes her hair in the mirror. I wink, then walk out of our bathroom, and head to the kitchen. I'll wait for my hot slut wife there. (Proudly smirking)

My other wife... my mom Kelly (Porn Goddess Kelly Madison) is out shopping early. So... it's just me and my sister Kaia in the kitchen.

"Hey, hottie." Kaia smiles. Blowing me a kiss as she eats a strawberry.

I walk over to her and grab her around the waist. Kissing her... strawberry and all. My cock, and her pussy meeting in between us and greeting each other with a happy grind on one another.

"Here..." Kaia hands me four hundred bucks. I take two and let her have the other two. She smiles happily. It's our arrangement. Our kinky one. Yeah... I pimp my sister.

"He give you a tip?"

"Yeah. Two hundred dollars."

"Good. You deserve it."

I kiss Kaia's cheek and head to the fridge.

I set her up on a date with Bob. He's a new neighbor that has the hots for my 20 year old sister. He's gotta get in line with that though. Kaia's very popular. Bob knows that money will move you up on that line however, so he put his money where his mouth is, and got to date her last night.

"Hey, Kaia."

"Hey, Billie."

"How'd the date go?"

"Really good. I made four hundred bucks... and I got some really-good dick. Hehe."

"Sounds great." Billie smirks. She grabs a banana and peels it then starts eating it. I drink some OJ and watch my two blonde beauties talk about Kaia's date.

"How big?" Billie raises her eyebrows curiously as she eats the banana. Playfully grinning over at me.

"Hmmmm. I didn't measure it, but... I'm guessing... about nine inches. Nice and thick and veiny too. He's got a really-pretty cock. Pink and pretty. Haha."

"Sounds really-nice." Billie playfully wiggles her eyebrows at me. Mischievously grinning with a mouthful of banana. She loves teasing me. I chuckle.

"OK, you two horny sluts. I'll be in the car." I kiss Kaia, then Billie, and head outside.

"I think he's jealous." Kaia grins.

"Kaia... James never gets jealous... ever. He's got nothing to be jealous about. See ya later." Billie's sexy grin beams with loving wife pride. She blows Kaia a quick kiss and winks too.

"Ok." Kaia giggles and grins back. Nice and naughty as she finishes the strawberry.

Billie heads out to the car, and we head over to the diner where she works. When we pull into the parking lot, my woman thanks me for the ride... the very-fun way.

Billie unzips my pants, then pulls my cock out. She softly kisses my cheek and licks it, then leans down and engulfs my cock. Smoothly sliding her mouth down it. I just groan. That mouth. That gorgeous, slutty mouth. Eating my meat so perfectly. Her throat opening and taking more and more of me down.

I put my hand on her head and grin. So happy. So content. Loving my chick's mouth all over my twitching cock. All those stars popping off as they're greedily swallowed down. My cock thumping hard. Rattling in Billie's throat as she sucks me deep and fierce.

Ten minutes later... Billie's eating my sperm shake for the second time this morning. Gulping it down with no straw. Just a very-happy and cum-loving mouth and throat. Several thick pellets of sperm rocketing down my wife's throat right there in the diner parking lot.

People are getting out of their cars and walking by us. A couple of them waving. Others ignoring us. I just grin. I fucking love having sex in public. It's a huge fucking turn-on. My cock throbs extra-excited too. Loving the public cum dump just as much as me.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Tastiest cum ever. For sure. Yum, yum, yum." Billie smiles as she plops her mouth loudly off of my cock, then smiles wickedly-sweet up at me. We kiss again. My chick's full, decadent lips hypnotizing me and my dick once more.

After Billie fixes her lipstick in the mirror and kisses me again, she heads inside for work.

I head over to my cousin Penny's place. We've got some business to work out. The fun kind of business.

Penny and I have a little side business going. A weed business. It's pretty profitable already. But, we're always looking to increase profits however we can.

Penny (The Big Bang Theory/Kaley Cuoco) lives in Pasadena with her husband Leonard who has absolutely zero clue about our weed business... so far. So, this is our little secret, for now. He knows about me fucking his wife. Not me pimping her though. Dude's so in love with her, and she's so out of his league, he's just happy to be with her. Penny's got him so cucked, she can do whatever she wants and Leonard will gladly take it. Anyway, hey, secrets can be good for a relationship. They certainly can be fun. Definitely in this case. (Smirking)

"Hey, sweetie." Penny greets me even before I get out of my car. She climbs in the passenger side and snuggles up close. Kissing me. Damn, she smells good. Like honey, roses, juicy pussy, and marijuana. Haha.

We make-out for a few before we get down to business.

"Bernie said she might be able to get the spray tomorrow. She a did say that she might need to put in a little overtime to seal the deal though. I told her to show some boob and ass and maybe suck a little dick to get the job done. She didn't seem to have a problem with doing that, so I think we're cool. Haha. MWAH!"

Bernie is Penny's best friend. Another hot blonde. Big tits too. Short, and mostly-sweet with a high, cartoon-princess-type voice. She's also a micro biologist that works at a pharmaceutical company that Penny used to work at before our weed biz got off the ground.

Bernie's company developed some sort of new, sexual enhancement spray that works very-well mixed with certain, recreational plants... convenient, huh? They supposedly stimulate your erogenous zones at a really, really-high rate when mixed with weed. Smoking weed and getting horny doing it? Huh? Yeah, I know... It sounds pretty fucking cool... and absolutely obvious.

Bernie decided to help us out with our new biz. A few bucks and a few fucks sealed the deal. (Happily pimp-grinning)

Penny and I head inside her apartment, and get down to some freaky business planning.

Back at home...

"Thanks for helping with the bags, Dave."

"My pleasure, doll. Is that all of it?"

"Yeah. I think that's it. Here..." Mom walks over to the fridge and grabs a beer out of it. She hands it to uncle Dave. He salutes her with it, nods, and drinks.

Mom grabs one too and drinks. She looks over all of her bags of stuff, making sure again that everything is in the house.

"So... how's the marriage to my nephew going?"

"It's going perfectly. I'm sooooo happy. My baby knows just how to make mama happy... all the time." Mom's happy smile is beaming bright.

"That's good. Real-good." Uncle Dave's always horny eyes scan mom's awesomely-perfect frame. Up and down and back up again. In all of it's glorious perfection. Tall, long-blonde-haired-milf, blonde bombshell perfection. The hottest woman, mom, milf, and goddess ever to grace the planet with her truly phenomenal presence.

Dave takes a big swig from the beer and grins. Totally-enamored with my mom's body... as we all are.

"I'm glad you're enjoying the view, Dave." Mom notices my extra-large, 70 year old uncle gawking at her.

"I most definitely am, gorgeous... Definitely. Wow. You're absolutely perfect."

"Thanks. You're quite the charmer." Mom chuckles. She lets uncle Dave scan her every curve a few more times as she finishes her beer and checks her messages.

"Seems like your wife is looking for you, Dave. She asked me if I know where you're at." Mom smirks. Giggling under her breath.

"Oh yeah. I didn't tell her I was coming over here. She wants me to move something for her, but my back is acting up, so I'm going persona non grata for a little while." Uncle Dave laughs. Mom shakes her head and grins.

"Your back, huh? Looks more like your dick. HA!" Mom laughs and points at my uncle's growing bulge. His shorts tenting out in the front.

"Oh... Can't help it, doll. You're just so damn sexy. Those titties are lethal for married cock." They both laugh.

Mom gets so much fucking attention... and rightfully so... for her fucking spectacular rack. All natural 34FF boobs that defy normal titty perfection in every way. They're their own level of perfection. The GOAT OF GOATS level of perfection. (Two massive thumbs... and one massive dick... up to that)

Mom loves all the attention too. She loves flashing her titty fans. She's very-fucking-proud of those chest bombs. And, so am I. As her son, and as her husband. (Smirking thumbs up)

Mom shakes them around as she looks down at them. She cups then and shakes them a little to tease uncle Dave. Squeezing them and bouncing them too. Just to make sure to get uncle Dave's boner growing even faster. Mom's the best cocktease. That's just a fucking fact.

She mischievously smirks and winks over at uncle Dave, then grabs a couple of bags and takes them to her room. We're married, but mom keeps her clothes and stuff in her bedroom. Mine's already crowded with Billie's stuff, and mine... mostly Billie's.

"Hmmmm... I really like this one."

"I do too."

Mom turns around and sees uncle Dave watching her posing with her new bra pressed against those heavenly jugs. He's standing in the doorway of her bedroom with a massive erection tent in his shorts. She laughs and tosses the beige with white tiger print satin bra on the bed.

"I see you do."

"Damn straight."

Uncle Dave yanks his shorts down and starts jerking on that massive old dong. Thirteen hard inches of fat mature cock pointing right at mom. Dave snickers and keeps on jerking. His back not bothering him at the fucking moment, I guess.

"How about a titty fuck, baby?" Uncle Dave's perverted grin widens as his hand speeds up on his dick.

Mom snickers. "What about your back? You sure it'll hold up?" She teases. She stands by the full length mirror and watches my uncle do his thing on his gigantic dick. Her arms folded under those fucking awesome jugs.

"Baby..." uncle Dave walks over to mom's bed and stops by the foot of it. Jerking away on his now jumping cock. It's leaking clear fluid and bouncing in his hand as he pumps it. Both of them super-fucking-turned-on by the hottest bitch ever, standing just a few feet away, watching them. "My back is as strong as this cock. I just didn't want to move anything this morning. I'd much rather spend my day fucking those gorgeous tits. So???" Uncle Dave raises his eyebrows, smirking away, and waits from mom's decision. Pumping away on his 70 year old dick. His huge beer belly jiggling more and more the faster he pumps his dong.

"Hell...you can put the bra on, and I'll fuck your tits in it." Uncle Dave snickers again. His cock bulging and pouring precum.

"No, no, no. Only my man gets to do that with my new bras. Sorryyyy. Ha!"

"So... just a regular titty fuck then?. We're waiting... patiently." Uncle Dave grins, and teasingly shakes his massive member at mom. "Whip that tank top off and come wrap those beauties around this old thing. It's so in love with your titties. That'll make it's day. Haha."

"HA! I bet it will, pushy guy." Mom wickedly grins at uncle Dave. She looks at the clock. Then, at uncle Dave. Then, out the bedroom window. Then, at the ceiling. Then... she laughs.

Uncle Dave's going to town on his mature monster dick. Jerking the piss out of it. Not literally... at least not yet. (Smirking)

"So???"

"Oh, good grief." Mom laughs. She slowly walks over to my uncle, smirking wickedly the whole way, and closely checks his dick out. She smacks his hand off of it and starts pumping it herself. Her hand immediately getting a thin layer of precum glaze on it.

Mom closely watches it bulge and spurt precum as she jerks it. Uncle Dave growls gleefully and reaches over, mauling her huge titties through her thin white tank top. She's braless, so even better for uncle Dave's boob molesting hands.

Mom strips her tank top off, and shoves it in uncle Dave's mouth. She laughs as he growls and barks like the happiest dog ever.

She drops to her knees and wraps those incredible knockers tight around that massive old cock. The precum pouring from it, lubing up mom's mighty tits. She drools spit all over her tits too, further lubing them up for the much anticipated titty fuck.

Mom wickedly smirks up at uncle Dave, and pumps away on his excited dick. Shaking her knockers on it, and pumping his dick fast and funky.

Uncle Dave stands there, growling wild and freaky into mom's tank top, and just fucking grins. So fucking happy to be in between Mom's magical jugs. His cock bulging and throbbing outta control as mom frantically pumps its soul from its beefy shaft.

Meanwhile... over at Penny's...

"UHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ARGGGGHHHH!!!! UMMMFHHHHHHHH!!!!! UHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Penny's screaming into her pink thong. I've got it shoved in her mouth and her hands tied to the head of the bed... which we broke about fifteen minutes ago. Penny's on her stomach. I'm on top of her. Pound-towning her beautiful booty senseless. Deep and dirty and relentless. Long, hard and fast thrusts up her ass. It's lubed-up with spit, baby oil, and Penny's puke. I throat fucked her hard before I shoved my dick up her ass. She vomited all over my cock. Fuck... that was awesome.

My inked-up meat monster is ramming Penny's booty hole like I own it. Which, I basically do. She may be married to Leonard, but her soul... and her gorgeous, Nebraska blonde beauty body... belongs to me. She's screaming into the thong, and still cumming. Pulling wildly on her restraints. She's cum ten times so far. Not bad for an hour of hard work... if you wanna call it that.

When I cum, I pull out and stand up on the broken bed. Jerking off all over Penny's sexually-flush face. I smirk, and shake my cock, making sure to get out every last drop of sperm. It rolls all over that gorgeous face. Soaking her long blonde hair and rolling down her neck and chest too.

"Thanks, baby."

I smirk again, then hop off of the broken bed and leave Penny right there. Still tied to the bed. Gagged. Her face covered in sticky sperm. The sheets soaked with her cum. For her husband to find when he gets home. That should be a fun explanation. Ha.

Penny moans loud and nasty. So turned-on from being used as a cum dump by me. She knows it's hot as fuck for her husband to find her there all jizz glazed. Naked. Tied to the bed. Her pussy is throbbing hard just from the mere thought of it.

I put my clothes back on and head back home. Smirking all the way to my car. God, I love slutty bitches. Ha!

Back at home...

"There..." Mom slides her huge, sperm covered tits up and off of uncle Dave's spent rod. He covered them good.

Mom shakes her funbags and laughs as Dave growls heatedly. Standing there, pervertedly grinning away, and stroking his dripping, half-hard cock.

Mom laps at the drippy tip, then playfully bites it. That gets another growl out of my beer belly rockin' uncle.

Mom rubs that huge gut with her right hand and shakes it. Watching it jiggle wildly. She slaps it and gets up. Patting uncle Dave on the cheek and smirking at him.

Uncle Dave smacks her beautifully-bouncy ass as she walks towards the bathroom to clean up. Mom laughs again and flips him off as a tease. Laughing all the way into the bathroom.

Later...

When I got home, mom was waiting for me. Her wife role kicking in. She greeted me at the door with a sweet smile and a beer and kiss. Then, she led me to the hot tub out back and stripped my clothes off.

We got in the tub and got down to business. Mom riding me. Kissing me. Mesmerizing me with her uber-hot mom/wife awesomeness.

We hugged and kissed and fucked for two hours straight. In the hot tub. Bubbling water swirling all around us. Just the two of us. Very-romantic and very-fun.

After I came up mom's dancing pussy, I looked at her and smiled. Lovingly. No hardcore pervert at that moment. Just a loving son/husband. Vibing with the woman of my dreams. Fucking beautiful. Absolutely fucking beautiful.

Afterwards, mom took me in her bedroom, and showed me her new bras. I fucked her insanely-awesome jugs in all of them. Fuck, she has great taste in bras. Hell yeah!

Tune in next time to see how Penny and I take over the weed world. And... to see how my dick and my two wives take over the happy threesome world too. Sex, Drugs, And James, Bitches! Fuck Yeah! Ha!

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Back from UniversityĀ Rob comes home from University to his sexually liberated mum.in Incest/Taboo
Family Vacation Pt. 01Ā Brother and sister find ways to have fun on vacation.in Incest/Taboo
Big Boobs MomĀ How a son tried to seduce his mom... and bang her.in Incest/Taboo
A Boring Family Pool PartyĀ A youthening drug and a boring, ordinary family pool party.in Incest/Taboo
Birthday StripperĀ To save the party, his mother steps in as the stripper.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories