The Night Before

Story Info
One last naughty night before getting married.
2.5k words
3.63
26.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband, John, and I have been married for a few years now. We're very happily married and have a very active sex life. But, that doesn't stop either of us from having some fun outside our marriage. People often ask me when I started cheating. The answer to that is long before we were ever married. The next question is usually, who was the first person you cheated on him with. The best answer to that I can give, although we weren't technically married yet, is to tell the story of the night before our wedding. So, here it is...

The afternoon before our wedding there entire bridal party checked into a hotel near the wedding venue. Everyone had their own room, including myself and the groom. I had a suite since that's where I would be getting ready the next morning, with all my girls. After getting settled in, and making sure my wedding dress was hanging properly, the girls and I decided to go out on the town. We all got dressed up to look our best. I put on a satin halter top, a cute little skirt, and a gorgeous pair of patent leather pumps I had bought but never wore yet. The heel was much higher than what I normally wear, but I thought tonight was the right occasion. As we were heading out my maid of honour gave my one of those cliche sashes that read "Bride To Be" on it. Although it did ruin the outfit, I wore it anyway.

We had dinner at this lovely Italian restaurant then walked over to a bar a few blocks away. We had a few drinks at our table, then decided to get up and dance since there was a live band. There was a good group of people dancing already, so we just joined in on the dance floor. As we're dancing guys are coming up to dance with us a bit, then moving on. One guy came up and danced with me for a couple songs. He congratulated me when he saw my sash. I thanked him and we kept dancing. He was cute in a nerdy-jock sort of way. As he was leaving the dance floor he leaned in and whispered,

"If you want one last night of fun before you tie the knot, come find me here!"

I watched him walk away, thinking about how forward of an advance that was. Some of my girlfriends heard it too, so we giggled about it. After we danced for a while we headed back to the hotel to turn in early. We did have a big day ahead of us. I gave each of my girls a big hug then headed up to my suite. The first thing I did was to take off that silly sash. I put it aside and looked at myself in the mirror. Despite all the dancing, I thought I looked pretty good. I wasn't really tired so I didn't want to go to bed just yet.

The more I stood there looking at myself in the mirror, the more I thought about that cute guy in the bar, and what he said.

"Maybe on last fling wouldn't be the worst thing?" I said to myself. I touched up my makeup and put a darker shade of lipstick on. The type that says I mean business. I walked as quietly as I could to the elevator, making sure none of my girls were there to see me. I breathed a sigh of relief as the doors closed behind me. When it reached the lobby I walked out and made my way to the front door of the hotel. Just before making it out the door, who should I bump into but one of the groomsman, Michael. Michael was about a foot taller than me, and had the body of a man who went to the gym every day. He had his devilish good looks, and a reputation as a womanizer to match.

"And where are you headed?" he asked with a playful yet slightly accusing tone.

"Oh...umm..." I fumbled with a reply, "I'm just going for a walk. Get some fresh air!" I said, finally.

"In those heels?" he retorted, looking me up and down. My face must have suggested that he caught me in a lie. "You're not getting cold feet, are you?"

I didn't know what to say. I wasn't having cold feet, but obviously I couldn't tell him where I was going. He clearly knew I was lying. So, I stood there saying nothing and just looked back at him.

"Come," he said, taking my hand, "let's have a drink at the bar here and talk about it." He lead me to the bar. We sat, had a drink, and talked about what seemed like everything except what I thought we were going to talk about. One drink turned into two, and the conversation kept flowing. Finally I said that I need to turn in for the night. He paid the tab and offered to walk me to my room. I linked my arm in his as he walked me to the elevator, then to my room. I couldn't get the key card to work so he helped me unlock my door and walked me inside. As soon as we were in I sat on the bed and kicked off my insanely high heels, sighing in relief as the left my feet.

"How do you walk in those?!" He asked.

"They take their toll!" I exclaimed, motioning to my visibly sore feet, "but, beauty has its costs!"

"I can see that! It looks painful. Are you going to be able to walk tomorrow?"

"I'm sure I'll manage. If not, I'll push through anyway."

"On your wedding day?! No, you should be more comfortable than that! Here, let me help!" he knelt by my feet and took my left foot in his hands. His thumbs started massaging the bottom of my feet, and I felt the tension just melt away. As he moved from my left foot to my right, I laid my body back on the bed. I breathed a relaxing sigh as his hands worked the tension from my other foot.

"So, where were you heading out to, dressed so fine tonight, Trish?" he asked, breaking the silence.

"I...." I tried to come up with an answer, but words were escaping me as I laid on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"You don't need to lie to me, Trish." he said, starting to work my ankles. "This is a safe space. What you tell me here stays between us."

"There's nothing to tell!"

"Mmm hmm!" he groaned, unconvinced. He started massaging my calf. "I've been that guy before, Trish. You don't have to be embarrassed about what you wanted to do." I sat up and looked at him.

"What guy?!" I asked aggressively.

"The last night as a single woman, guy!"

"What?! I was not...."

"C'mon Trish!" he cut me off. "Sneaking out of the hotel by yourself after you just got back. Looking fine as fuck! Just tell me!" At this point he was massaging my knees, then starting on my thighs. I watched his hand gradually creep up my legs.

"Is this a test?" I asked him frankly.

"Do you want it to be?" he replied sarcastically as his hands were sliding up my outer thighs, up my skirt.

"I won't do anything to jeopardize my wedding." I remarked firmly.

"Like I said, this is a safe space. So, let me ask you this very plainly," he started. I felt his hands under my skirt on my hips. His fingers grasping the band of my red lace thong. "Were you going out to hook up one last time? And be honest!" He stared at me waiting. I gave him the most subtle of nods to confirm. Just then his devious smirk came across his face as he pulled my thong down my thighs without me having to raise my hips, down my calves, and off.

"Isn't honesty better, Trish?" he asked rhetorically as he put his hands on my knees. I stared him in the eye as he pushed my knees as far apart as they would go, my skirt sliding up my hips in the process, revealing my bald pussy just inches in front of his face. He leaned in, still with that devious smile and gave my labia a little kiss, still holding my knees apart.

"Why don't you just lay back, Trish, and I'll take care of all this tension?" His tongue parted my labia. He started to work my clitoris up and down.

"Mike, I don't know if....oh...oh my god, Mike! Oh Mike! Oh fuck that feels good!"

"Were you going to tell me to stop?" he asked sarcastically,

"No! Don't stop! Please don't stop!!"

He continued working my clit with his exceptionally talented tongue. The sound of his mouth working my pussy made me even wetter. It seemed like no time at all before i was screaming out,

"Mike, I'm gonna cum! Mike! MIKE! MIIIIIIIIIIIIKKEE!!!!!" I burst into climax as he still worked my clit. As I laid back, panting heavily from the intensity of the orgasm, he looks up at me. His mouth and chin visibly wet from my juices.

"Still feeling tense?" he asked. I nod no. Then he stands up, and looking down at me he asked, "Had enough?" Again, I nod no. "Then lose the fucking outfit!" he demands. I peel off my top and unclasp my bra, tossing them both aside. I lift my hips, unzip my skirt and slide it down my long legs and kick it off.

"Fuck Trish!" he remarks, looking at my body lying naked on the bed. "I can see why Johnny wants to marry you!" He unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it aside, revealing muscular chest and chiseled abs. Then he unbuckled his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear. His partially hard penis popped out from the waistband as he slid them down. I couldn't help but stare. It was ENORMOUS! With a few strokes he managed to get himself hard. He grinned again when he saw the look on my face. With one arm he reached behind my hips and lifted my small frame right off the bed. He positioned me in front of him as his other hand guided his hard cock to my labia. I watched as his head stretched my little pussy as wide as I've seen it stretch as he pushed himself into me. I breathed heavily and quickly as I felt inch after inch of him penetrate me. Still holding me off the bed I felt him enter me, pressing himself against my cervix, then stop. He looked at me with that devious grin, and as soon as I met his gaze, he pressed himself just a little bit more. I felt my face twist and my mouth opened to scream. Just as it did, he eased out a bit. I panted heavily. Then again, he pressed himself deep inside me, pushing firmly against my cervix. As he held me, he did that over and over. Watching the expression on my face. A mix of pleasure, intensity, and relief. He repeated that over and over, watching my reaction with a satisfying look on his face. Just when I thought I couldn't handle any more, he rest my back on the bed, still holding my hips up with his one strong arm. He started again, pushing against my cerivx, again and again. As my cheast heaved with heavy breaths, he reached for my clitoris with his free hand and pressed his fingers against it. Massaging it firmly and quickly, he excited it aggressively as his hard cock continuously tapped my cervix. Only seconds passed before my eyes rolled back. I opened my mouth to scream but no sound came out. Instead, the most intense feeling shivered through my body, and I felt it burst from between my legs. I heard the sloshing sound of him fingering my clitoris as I felt myself gush onto his hand. The fluids flowed over my raised hips and down my bum. At that point he stopped, rested me on the bed and pulled out of me. He stood over me looking down with a satisfying look on his face.

"You're a lot of fun, Trish!" he exclaimed, "now, turn over!"

I looked up at him, still trying to catch my breath. Unhappy with how long it was taking me, he grabbed my hips and spun me onto my stomach. He raised my hips and pressed his head to my wet pussy again, and with one firm thrust he pushed himself inside me. Grabbing my hips, he fucked me hard and fast. Each thrust more forceful than the last. His hips clapped against my bum, louder and louder. Just as I thought he was going to finish, he stopped.

"No," he said unexpectedly, "I want to see you when it happens!" Pulling out, he flipped me onto my back again. "Get up there!" He motioned to the pillows. I crawled backwards until my head rested on the pillows. Crawling onto the bed, he grabbed my knees and spread my long legs wide open in the air. Moving on top of me he slid himself back inside. Releasing my legs, he reached up and grabbed the top of the headboard with both hands.

"Brace yourself!" he said just before thrusting into me as hard as he could. My head nearly slammed into the headboard. I raised my hands above my head, pushing back against the headboard. Again, he pushed his full length into me as hard as he he could, slamming his hips into my thighs. Again and again and again he aggressively ravaged my little pussy, looking at the pleasurable pain on my face each time. Then, with one final, powerful thrust, he pushed himself as far into my body as he could. Holding himself there, as I screamed, he let out a long grunt as he burst inside of me. I felt spurt after warm spurt of his cum spray against my sensitive cervix. He held himself there until he had finished unloading into me. After he was drained, he pulled himself out. I dropped my legs on either side of him. He knelt up, looking down at me with an accomplished look on his face.

He got up, off the bed, and started to dress himself. I laid on the bed, messy with both my fluids and his. I looked at him and said firmly,

"Mike! Not a word!"

"Of course not!" He replied as he started to make his way to the door. On his way out he stopped and picked up the sash. Holding it up he read it aloud,

"Bride to be! Huh!" he walked over to me and draped it across my naked body. "My favourites!" Then turned and went for the door. "See you tomorrow!" He said as the door closed behind him.