Sex Dungeon

Story Info
Leila the maid services your cock in your new sex dungeon.
1.6k words
4.33
4.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adri267
Adri267
1 Followers

"This whole sex dungeon is all yours, master," Leila the maid says, gesturing around herself with a sensual bounce of her body. "This place has numerous pleasure rooms for those seeking to be fucked the likes of tentacled creatures, minotaur, slimes, werewolves or multiple men. It also contains numerous tools of pain and pleasure. I'm sure it will be quite a successful endeavor, especially with you running it and offering your services to its guests." You look her over as she speaks. She has light brown skin, with an hourglass figure and long black hair. She is tall and well-endowed with her bust, ass, and hips. She bounces on several words during her introduction and this sends pleasant ripples across her body. Her outfit is revealing, a lace bra and lacy miniskirt with a garter and sexy fishnets. She threatens to spill out of the uniform at every point. Your eyes devour her luscious curves.

As your eyes find hers, you realize she is focused on your form as well. You wear a light blue robe, with a V-neck plunging all the way to a belted waist. Your muscled chest sports a hearty amount of curly dark brown hairs. The only other thing adorning your chest are several protective pendants and your arcane focus. Your large arms remain hidden under the long loose sleeves. The hood of the robe is down, showing your square jaw, and your thick, well-kept beard and mustache. Your hair is close cropped, and a deep brown. Under the robe your breeches are tight black leather. Your belt pulls the robe closer around your crotch, and there is a considerable bulge there that you start to feel yourself, straining against the tight breeches. Leila stares unapologetically before meeting your piercing blue eyes. Hers are green, and she smiles in a knowing way.

"Shall I show you your chambers to start, master?" She asks, longingly.

"Yes, you shall, servant," you say, gruffly. Leila immediately turns, the tight, high-waisted skirt fluttering and revealing yet more of her plump ass. Under the skirt is a black lacy thong, trimmed in white. Her ass bounces with every single step she takes, and you feel the blood rushing to your cock. It is getting unbearably hard and the leather strains against the girth and length. After what seems like an eternity of twisting hallways you reach your bed chamber. They are luxuriously furnished and look quite comfortable. Leila stands in the center of the room, facing you expectantly. She looks at the obvious bulge in your breeches and bites her lip. She starts toward you and your cock twitches in anticipation. She brushes past you to go to the door, and shuts it. Still behind you, she whispers in your ear.

"Can I help you with your clothes, master?" She says sultrily. Your cock twitches again.

"Yes." You manage. She reaches around your waist first, feeling your hips and fondling your bulge before unbuckling the belt. She unceremoniously tosses it to the side. She gently pulls the robe back and off each arm, exposing your highly muscled form. She runs her hands across your arms, abs, and back. She walks around you and puts her hands on your hips, trailing them up to your large pecs. Leila leaves her hands on them as you grab her ass in two burly hands. She moans in delight as you jerk her to you, planting her warmth against your raging erection. She rubs herself on your cock as you kiss deeply, taking her lower lip between yours. You suck them in and bite, eliciting further moans from the slutty maid. As you jam your tongue into her mouth to wrestle with hers, she places a hand on your cock to stroke through the breeches. Then she reaches her other hand down to tug them off. It takes both hands but Leila pulls your breeches down below your massive erection, all the while lips locked with yours, moaning into your mouth as you enjoy her lips and tongue. She pulls her head back.

"May I service your cock, master?" she asks, looking into your eyes.

"Do it, slut," you say, as she kneels immediately. She finishes removing your breeches and stares at your cock hungrily. "What are you waiting for?" you ask. She wastes no more time before wrapping a delicate hand around the base of your massive rod, then runs her tongue up and down it. Once it is gleaning all over with her saliva, she uses both hands to rub it in, looking up at you for approval. Her hands are soft and smooth, gliding over your lubricated cock, and you moan in pleasure. She suddenly lines herself up and takes it down her throat, all the way to her hands at the base of your cock. She holds it for a second and you thrust deeper into the warm wetness of her throat.

She gags but does not let up. She starts bobbing her head up and down, sucking your cock expertly as her tongue dances along its length. The feeling is euphoric, and you grab her hair and thrust in time with her bobs. She moves her hands to your hips as you grip her hair in both hands. You start fucking her face as deep as she can take, Leila gagging each time you decide to thrust your length all the way down her throat. Tears flow down her cheeks as her warm wet mouth pleasures your cock, saliva spilling out of her mouth as you use it like a toy. She taps your hips and you release her. She splutters for air and looks up at you disheveled, longing, full of desire.

"Please master, use me on the bed, finish pleasuring your cock in my pussy," she begs, moaning and stroking your cock, still soaked in her saliva.

"Stand and do as I direct you" you command Leila. "I'm going to take your throat in my hand and position you on the bed."

"Yes master, please choke me," She coos longingly, stroking your cock. She stands and you clamp your hand on her throat. She moans as you apply pressure to the sides of her neck. Your cock twitches as she continues to stroke it. You start to walk towards the bed, pushing her to the edge of it while holding her neck. She walks backwards until her legs touch the edge of the bed, and you push her down onto it. She lets out a soft moan and looks up at you in anticipation. You roughly flip her over and grab her ass hard. Leila lets out a noise of surprise and pleasure. You lift her skirt and spank her hard, listening to her whimper and moan as her ass turns red. You grab her panties and tear them off, exposing her hairy, soaked pussy. It drips as you tear the tiny thong off. She wiggles her ass in excitement and you reach up to remove her bra as well, tossing the unneeded garments behind you. She turns her head to look at your naked form, glistening wet cock fully erect.

"Please master, take me now, pl-" before she finishes the sentence you put one leg up on the bed and ram your hard cock into her tight wet pussy. She moans in delight, her eyes rolling back as you thrust your whole length into her. Your fingers grip her ample ass as you buck your hips forward, going as deep as you can into her wet hole again and again, the angle allowing that to be very deep. Each time your skin contacts hers, there is a pleasant slap and ripple. The veins on your muscled form bulge as you fuck her, the exertion highlighting each muscle group. Leila screams in pleasure as you take her.

"Yes master, I'm your fucking whore, god yes fuck me, use me, fuck me so hard just like that," she whimpers as you slam your cock into her again and again. Ecstasy washers over you both as you grunt and moan like animals. Your cock fills her completely, yet she is so wet that the tightness is pure pleasure for you both. She grasps the sheets as you slam into her, moans getting more frantic and higher pitched. Suddenly with a cry she climaxes, her tight pussy gripping your cock as it pulses with pleasure and wet warmth. You thrust through her orgasm, her cum covering your cock as you pump in and out. She moans harder as she is filled with immense pleasure, immediately climaxing again, almost crying from the stimulation.

There's a large pressure building in your balls as her intense orgasm grips your cock in hot wet pleasure. With a roar like a beast you thrust balls deep inside her, gripping her ass tight enough to bruise, and orgasm, throbbing and shooting hot streams of cum deep into her. Warm slick fluids mix inside the maid and spill out around your cock. You finally pull out and your and her cum spills out of her spent pussy. She collapses on her side, breathing hard, moaning softly. You lay down next to her, running your hands along her soft form, fondling her lightly, and kiss her lips. She wears only her skirt and fishnets, and her pussy is dripping with your cum. She looks up at you, her face flush and wet.

"Thank you, master" she says breathily. "that was... lovely." She moans out the last word. You fondle her ample breasts, the nipples still standing fully erect.

"You may rest here with me as long as you service me when we wake," you say.

"Yes master, of course, she replies, already closing her eyes. You wrap your arms around her, with your hips against her ass, and close your eyes as well.

Adri267
Adri267
1 Followers