All Comments on 'Sex Ed 101'

by eroticdemotic

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot as hell. Hope you keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really?

To each his own,,,,Good nonetheless. Convoluted with minimal character building, etc. etc.

In final conclusion, somewhat lacking...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I need you to write more! It's so hard to find sibling pregnancy stories on here, and this one was fucking hot! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unbelievable and inconceivable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terrific story, well-crafted in a number of ways. Very realistic re the home-schooling. Very unrealistic re the fact that there’s no mention of how they managed to finish college with twins to raise, one child is enough to exhaust a young mother. And despite their parents being named near the start of the story, there was no further mention of them or what they were told or how they reacted.

Some people complain if stories are two long, but you could have written a few more pages and included a false story being spun, which the parents see through, but which leads to the eventual discovery that their parents are also twins, so the trend goes both backwards and forwards. That would have allowed the parents to help with raising Jill and Jason’s twins, giving them more of a chance to finish their courses. And as Jill was interested in literature and always researching things, you could also have enriched your description of her personality and also maybe added a section in which she discovered historical T/I sibling examples, from history and literature and being open-minded.

But even without that it was still a damn good story so keep writing!

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

Sexy story. Sibling sex is so special. The twins spent that first Christmas break with their parents. But nowhere in the story did they tell their parents she was preg. Now I’m wondering if their parents were also twin siblings?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved if

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best story i have read in a long time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly best story I've read in a minute, it is a bit lacking in smaller character building details but tbh imo everything that is missing only serves to give me as the reader more wiggle room to visualize the scenes in the way I want so by all means keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely keep up the writing. Good Sibling pregnancy stories are so hard to come by. Great first story

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Fantastic story, a sibling pregnancy is the ultimate fantasy in fiction stories. you did very well for your first story so please write more like this one. 5 stars and I am following so I dont miss any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story, Would have been even hptter if Jill and Katie had a pregnancy pact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Imho, and I say this because English is not my native language, you're a very talented if not an already accomplished writer. Am not a particular fan of incestuous breeding, but the first three pages were thoughtful and unique in the way your heroine dealt with quanderies and doubts, idk, her thoughts, your vocabulary and grammar. Wouldn't stop reading. I found you when I prompted a search in the incest catagory, with "clothed sex." (reluctance, incest, clothed sex, happy accidents etc. being a major turn on for me.) Very sweet story, hope you'll write some more. Love - late boomer here.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Not very romantic, and lacked much affection.....

curious9632curious9632over 1 year ago

would love to read a continuation of this story, it was great!

KopNobKopNobover 1 year ago

The breeding kink level really went from 50 to 1000 on the last page.

NawtyMeNawtyMeover 1 year ago

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME STORY!!!!!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED this story!!!!

This is a perfect example of the saying "The family that PLAYS together, STAYS together!!!!!!!!!"

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"Sex Ed 101:" - Eighteen Year Old College-bound Virgin Twin Brother, Jason and Sister, Jill Janson.

There's something about a writer/author's first literary "outing" that creates some timidity, nervousness and even some trepidation and reluctance. This story, to me, seems to have some hidden hesitations with her first 'literotica' production. Just a feeling, more of a slight under current vibe.

My above comments are not to be critical at all. In fact, the story does have a uniqueness that is rarely written about--in the context of two (2) incestuous sets of twin sibling brother and sister share their first sexual experiences with their opposing gender sister/brother. I would expect each brother and sister twins would at least be prone to giving their virginity to their very own sibling...rather than their roommates twin. But, that's just my take!

As with several reader's comments, I too am perplexed that the main characters, Jason and Jill, never had any discussion--not even discussing their pregnancy even among themselves--with their parents about their pending grandchildren's birth...and their intentions of their future familial life style together. Hummm.

My bottom-line message is...to keep writing with the integrity and fabulous talent you've displayed in the few short months you written stories for 'Literotica'. I'm simply awed by the great work you've produced; I sincerely you never tire of your new endeavors!

redlion75redlion7511 months ago

The swapping is just ick.

NickCaveNickCave11 months ago

Congratulations! This has never happened to me before...I quit the story after reading the very first sentence. Bravo!! How the fuck does someone not know if they were home-schooled or not?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

NickC

Re-read it.

It's pretty clear she was realizing that she was a stereotypical Home School kid.

Don't take everything too literaly.

While the story is a bit far fetched, it was well crafted.

You know how to write.

Obviously better than some know how to read!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I didn't feel like there was any real love or romance between the pair. They're only together because they're twins. It was just a whole lot of fucking and swapping with another pair of twins even in the later years. And yeah gotta throw in a bit of family incest too with the kids involved. Could have been better, but of course, it could also have been worse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous