Sex Ed

Story Info
Female Teacher fantasizes about students.
2.5k words
4.33
3.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,081 Followers

All characters in this story are 18 or older

I have been teaching at River High School for five years. I have a special place to take breaks on my own -- on the roof of the gym. The stairway leading to the flat roof is tucked away in back of the gym, a place no-one else seems to go. It's peaceful on the roof, away from the staff and students. Sometimes I'll eat my lunch up there, looking out over the woods behind the gym.

When I began teaching, I persuaded Mrs. Williamson, the Principal, to install a telescope on the gym roof for students to study astronomy. We had a school astronomy club for two years, but that all ended with Covid and after we returned, the Astronomy Club seemed to die out. The telescope was still there, a really nice one, and I could watch deer and other wildlife in the woods while taking a break.

On the day this all began, I was looking through the telescope into a clearing in the woods when I saw two senior-year students. The male was a stocky, blond haired boy named Jeff Kurtz. He was leading a girl by the hand. As I peered closer, I saw it was Diane Preen, a dark-haired girl with a sexy, curvy body. As they entered the clearing, they stopped and looked around. Then, apparently satisfied that they were alone, they began kissing passionately.

After a few minutes, Diane broke away. She took a beach towel from her backpack and laid it on the ground. Then she pulled her tight sweater up and stripped it off. She stood for a minute in her bra and skirt, letting Jeff feast his eyes on her. Then she unhooked the bra and dropped it, revealing a nice pair of firm breasts, with large, puffy nipples. Next, she unzipped her skirt, slid her panties down her legs and kicked them aside. She was shaved and through the lens of the telescope I could see her vulva was swollen and wet.

She kneeled, naked, on the towel in front of Jeff and pulled down his athletic shorts and underwear. Out popped the biggest cock I have ever seen in my life. It was only half erect, but it was already standing out 12 or even 14 inches from Jeff's shaved crotch; huge, thick and dripping pre-cum. Diane looked up at Jeff and smiled. She reached into her backpack, pulled out a bottle of oil and lubed Jeff up. His cock stood massively upright under her touch and she began to masturbate him.

When Jeff was fully erect, Diane made room for him on the towel. Jeff lay on his back and Diane positioned herself on top of him him with her sexy butt on his stomach. She then spread her legs and pulled Jeff's cock between her thighs. From a distance, it looked as though she had a giant cock. Diane began sensually teasing and stroking "her" cock. I zoomed in with the telescope and saw his thick shaft rubbing her vulva and clit as she jacked off.

I was in an erotic trance. My nipples were engorged and I was soaking wet. Sometimes I get aroused in class imagining the young men around me eyeing my breasts and my ass as I walk between the desks. I wonder if they are struggling to control spontaneous erections. I often fantasize having sex with eighteen year old boys who stay hard all night and have never fucked a 30-something woman. But in spite of my fantasy life, I had never witnessed this kind of young lust in the flesh.

I couldn't hear what Diane was saying but she was mouthing words as she pumped Jeff with both hands. She must have been telling him her fantasies and driving him over the edge, because suddenly his cock twitched and he ejaculated all over Diane's belly. As the warm jets soaked her, Diane writhed around, rubbing her vulva and clit on his pumping cock. Diane's body was coated in juice and finally she let go of his cock and let it lay between her thighs, still semi-hard.

After a while they both stood up and Diane looked at her cum soaked body. She spooned some juice off her nipples and licked her fingers, while Jeff dried himself on the towel. Then Diane toweled her sticky body and dressed herself. The pair walked off into the woods, and I was left alone on the roof. I felt an intense urge to get out of there quickly, like I had witnessed something forbidden.

I drove home in a daze, cooked myself a simple dinner and drank a glass of wine. My mind was full of images. There was something intensely perverse and erotic about the way Diane had posed with Jeff's cock, like a hermaphrodite with a massive erection. Then there was the flood of sperm. I had never seen a man cum in such volume.

I imagined Diane laying in bed at home, naked, smelling of cum, her body soft and sticky from his residue. I was very aroused. I stripped off my clothes and walked around my empty apartment naked. The cool air made my nipples hard and I caressed my big breasts and touched my clit. I stroked my swollen vulva against the back of a kitchen chair. Then I rubbed my clit against a wooden door knob until I came, sobbing with the release. But even after orgasm, I wasn't satisfied. I needed more orgasms.

Sometimes I can go without sex or even masturbating for weeks or months. But when I get horny, I go on binges. I will find a guy and have non-stop sex with him for a whole weekend. If there's no-one to hook up with, I masturbate continuously. Sometimes I watch porn until late into the night. I binge on that too. I thought about going to a bar and picking up a young man. He had to be young and ready to go all night long. It was a week night and way too late for that.

Finally I lay in bed and masturbated for hours. I fantasized about Diane with a massive cock, mounting me and pumping my juicy slit until she came deep inside me, her cum juice overflowing my pussy and dripping down my thighs. I came several times to this fantasy, moaning and crying out loud with lust and frustration. Then I imagined seducing Jeff in a classroom after school -- stripping for him and pushing my scented pussy into his face as I gripped his massive cock. I wanted his mouth on my nipples, his strong arms forcing me down on my desk, spreading my thighs with his rough hands, ramming into me, rigid with desire, fucking me until I was red and stinging.

The next day, I dressed for work, still in an erotic haze. I had both Jeff and Diane in classes on different days. I wondered how I would be able to face them without revealing my desires. I had an urge to dress suggestively -- something I never normally do. My goal usually is to cover my curves and conceal my body. This day, I chose a tight dress that was not too short, but revealed my curves. I also wore black thigh highs and heels.

In the staff room that morning, one of my prim colleagues, looked me up and down.

"You look nice," she said, with venom on her tongue, "Going on a date later?"

"Actually yes," I said, "Right after school. I can hardly wait!"

It seemed to take ages before the period when I had Jeff in class. Finally the time rolled around and I waited impatiently for him to take his seat. What if he was absent?He finally strolled into class and put his laptop on the desk, I felt my stomach flutter like a teenager. I kept my eyes off him, and before class began I excused myself and went to the staff bathroom.

I wanted to tease Jeff without being obvious. In the cubicle I unzipped my dress, unfastened my bra, took it off and put it in my bag. Then I put my hand inside my panties and felt my slit. I was still juicy from masturbating all night. I licked my finger and sprayed perfume on my breasts and my panties. I smelled flowery and feminine with an undertone of pussy. Just the kind of scent a young man likes.

I zipped up my dress, patted myself down and checked my hair and makeup in the mirror. Then I returned to my classroom and sat on the desk in front of the students as I introduced the assignment. I showed off my shapely stockinged legs, without being too obvious about it. I crossed my legs at one point, wanting Jeff to see my stocking tops and even a flash of thigh. As I spoke to the class, I took off one of my shoes, massaged my black-stockinged foot and wriggled my toes. I know from my porn research that young men often have a thing for black stockings and girls' feet.

I sensed the boys getting restless as I displayed my legs. I hoped Jeff was getting an erection. I was now in heat, and before I made an unforced error, I told the class to write a short paper on the topic of the day. After they lowered their eyes to their laptops and settled into the task, I began walking slowly around the class, stopping at each desk to observe what the students were writing. I was in a heightened state of arousal, and I could feel my nipples jutting out through my dress. I passed Jeff once, studiously ignoring him. As I came up behind him the second time, I bent over his desk.

"Can I see what you've written?" I asked.

"Sure thing," he smiled and sat back to let me view his laptop.

His face was close to my waist, near my pussy. I moved closer, hoping he could smell my scent. Then I leaned over, pretending to read carefully. When I finished, I turned in a calculated motion so my breasts brushed his arm. "Oh, sorry Jeff," I said, "I didn't mean to push into you."

"That's ok Miss," he said, "You're fine."

I glanced down, hoping for a bulge in his shorts. He crossed his legs and folded his arms over his crotch.

"May I be excused Miss? I'm not feeling well," he mumbled.

"Of course Jeff," I said, stepping back to let him up. As he stood, I was sure I could see the outline of an erection. It must extend six inches above the waistband of his shorts under his t shirt, I thought. I walked to the door and stepped out of the class with him. I put my hand on his shoulder and looked into his eyes.

"Are you ok Jeff? Do you need to see the nurse?"

"No thanks Miss," he blushed, glancing at my jutting breasts. "I'll be fine, I'm a little bit stressed today."

"Ok," I said, "Take your time. Have some water. I'd like to help with your stress. Feel free to come talk to me anytime. We can even make an appointment after school if you'd like. Anyway, I'm sure you'll be fine. Go ahead."

"Yes Miss," he turned and headed to the bathroom.

I stood in the hallway and watched his back until he entered the boys' bathroom. Then I followed quietly. I stood outside the bathroom door and looked up and down the hall. No-one was around. I pushed the heavy door open quietly and put my head inside. Jeff was in the second stall. The door was locked, but in the silence I could hear heavy breathing and the sounds of someone masturbating. Then I heard him groan, "Oh fuck!". I slipped away and made it back to class before him. The rest of the day I was walking on air and smiling at everyone. I made Jeff horny!

That night in my apartment, I read stories online about female teachers seducing male students and getting fired or sent to jail. I knew the risks, but I couldn't stop my thoughts. I tried on clothes and lingerie in my bedroom, judging minutely how they accentuated my butt, my legs and my breasts without being too slutty. I was still on a high from turning Jeff on. If I could find an excuse to meet him after school, we could be alone. I couldn't have anyone notice me flirting with him. A guy might think it was accidental that I brushed against him or flashed my legs, but girls know the signs. If I wasn't super careful, word could get around the school. I couldn't risk that.

I finally went to bed and fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke at 3.00 am from a vivid sex dream. I was on the roof at school with Jeff. We had sneaked up there and were kissing. He had his hand up my dress and I was naked underneath. We were both hot and bothered and ready to have sex. Then I noticed Diane watching us with a sullen look on her face.

Then I was in the classroom with Diane. She flew into a rage and started cursing at me. "You fucking slut!" She approached me aggressively and slapped my face. I grabbed her by the hair. "You're going to learn a lesson!" I screamed. "Take your clothes off!"

Diane stripped in front of the class. As she revealed her hot, curvy body I was overcome by desire. I wanted her. "Bend over my knee," I said, "You're getting a spanking!"

Then I was naked too, sitting on my desk. Diane was flaunting her body in front of me. She moved closer and kissed me on the mouth, our breasts touching. I kissed her deeply, feeling our tongues merge. Then she bent over my lap and looked up at me seductively. I began spanking her cute butt, gently at first then harder. I was on fire. I spanked her until her pale cheeks turned red, as the class watched us. Then I slid my fingers between her cheeks to feel her wet slit. She was groaning with desire as I pushed my fingers deep inside her. Then I felt something growing between my thighs. I was growing a cock!

I felt it grow from my pussy mound, painfully big and hard. I knew how men felt, and what it was like to have a raging hard on! I needed relief and I begged Diane to touch me. Then she was masturbating my cock in the boys bathroom. I was incredibly turned on by her curves and knew I was going to shoot cum all over her. My orgasm was building with agonizing slowness as she pumped my cock. A flood of cum crept up my shaft and dripped painfully from my cock-head. Then I began squirting cum all over Diane. It was painful and intensely erotic at the same time. I felt like I was peeing and cumming at the same time.

Suddenly I awoke in my bed and lay there exhausted in the damp sheets. I'd have Diane in class later that day and here I was dreaming about having perverted sex with her. What was happening to me?

To be continued...

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,081 Followers