Sex-Ed for Dummies - Lesson 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick flip of the camera screen. "It so is." A shiver ran through her entire body.

***

"Close call, huh Selena?" Hugh asked.

"Eh, not really. Truth be told, I've had much closer calls. Yea, she probably knew what we were doing in there, but unless she calls you out on it, you're fine. And the truth of the matter is, most people won't call you out. It'll just wind up being a fun story they tell their friends later."

"Uh-huh."

"I'll tell you, she definitely what we were doing by the time we finished. Here let's keep watching."

***

Hastily sticking the camera to the wall via suction cup, Clarence went to work. His impressive muscular physique loomed over her, still gripping her tightly by the waist as he slammed every inch he had into her over and over again. The thin wooden walls rattled as the entire dressing room shook. Other customers could be hear laughing and chatting as the couple did their best to keep their primal grunting to a minimum. Selena was able to keep herself from being too loud, at least until Clarence's strong arms wrapped around her, lifting her from her seated position. Now held aloft atop his cock, she gave a gasp with a wide-eyed gaze of amazement. Grinning her dropped her down to the very base.

"FFFFUUUCCCKKKKK!!" Selena screamed, shattering the quiet of the dressing room.

To stop herself from screaming, she sank her teeth into his shoulder, muffling her shrieks of ecstasy as he repeatedly impaled her on his dick.

"Everything alright in their sweetie?" A concerned woman's voice floated over the divide.

"Yes." Selena squeaked out, pulling her teeth from Clarence's chocolate brown skin. The mark left behind was deep. "Just a toe cramp. These damn stiletto's ya know?"

"Oh, I know honey. But it's so worth it. I bet you look so good."

"Un-huh." Selena replied, eyes fluttering as every jiggly bit of her body bounced up and down, the big dark wang poking her deeper than she had thought possible.

Heavy breathing intensifying, Clarence gently dropped her to the ground. Legs trembling worse than a newborn foal, she placed her hands against the wall and bent over, presenting her shapely rear. Unable to stop himself, Clarence gave the caramel colored cheeks a hearty smack and grinned as he watched them ripple. Then he took position behind her, locked onto her hips and thrusted back inside. Clarence absolutely railed her from behind, the wet smack of their pelvis's crashing together plenty loud enough for any and all too hear. The only thing louder was Selena, who was having real trouble keeping quiet as every ball-slapping thrust of his hips brought her closer to orgasmic nirvana.

"Ms. Gomez? Are you sure I can't help you with anything? You've been in there quite a while now." That same pesky saleswoman was back, knocking on the door again.

"I'm just finishing up now!"

"Ok..." She replied, suspicion heavily layered upon her voice.

Seconds later she did finish. Filled to the brim, she creamed all over that big black cock. Clarence's meaty palm clamped over her mouth in a desperate attempt to stifle her climatic shrieks. Still pumping, he sank down one final time and Selena squirted. A hot torrent of ladyspray burst forth from her quivering twat. Like a firehouse, it drenched the wall of the dressing room as well as the crumpled array of lingerie still decorating the floor. As the stream turned to dribble, Selena slowly slid down the wall, her face pressed hard against it until she came to rest on the floor.

"Ok, now you." She whispered after she finally recovered, laying in a puddle of her own cum, one cheek shining from it.

"Uh-huh." Clarence said, slowly stroking his throbbing cock with one hand and grabbing the camera with the other. "You're gonna finish me off, not like in the car."

"Yea I am." Selena said, brown eyes finding the camera.

Her lips found his wet dick and instantaneously she was sucking with blurring speed. Her oral skills quickly brought him orgasm as he grabbed her head, wrenching it backwards and taking hold of the massive black shaft.

"I'm gonna dump a fat fuckin load all over this pretty face." He grunted.

"Yes please." Selena whispered. "I need it..."

She gasped as the hot, salty jism suddenly and violently struck her face. Thick, goopy streaks plastered her forehead, spilled across the bridge of her nose, splashed her cheeks, frosted her lips and came to hang off her chin by the time he was finished stroking. Barely able to see through the glaze, cum dripped onto the silk garments on the floor under her knees.

"Hmmm, thanks babe. I think we are definitely going to have to pay for this stuff now." She said, wiping one eye and staring at the lingerie, the girlspray and man goo staining nearly every article of clothing.

***

"I won't tell you how much all that cost. That's for the accountants to deal with." She chuckled. "And I won't tell you how awkward that conversation was with the cashier, what with the cum plastered all over my face. But it does bring me to a hugely important part of any exhibitionist display. The cum walk. After all, what are people gonna do? You've already had sex. But walking around with it, it's so hot. Everyone knows exactly what you did. Now, if you're not quite ready for a full facial walk, cumming in panties or all over a shirt is also a viable option. Sometimes feeling his cum leak out of your pussy down your leg can be just as big of a turn on." She shivered in her seat just thinking about it.

"Something you do often?" Hugh asked.

"Oh yes. There was this one time, I was late for a photoshoot, because of a little afternoon delight. I was in too much of a hurry to cleanup, so I just headed out. Cum all over my face. When I finally arrived the studio, they were pretty insistent about cleaning me up, I was happy to do the shoot with the cum, or even freshen it up with another dose, but they didn't go for it."

Hugh gave a hearty chuckle. "I'm thinking that here at Sex-Ed, we might be able to arrange a photoshoot like that." He looked offset towards the producer, who was in chair nodding emphatically.

"That sounds like fun. I'll have my people talk to your people after the show. But, let's get back to this. We get a few reaction shots with me walking around the mall with a face full of cum."

***

Selena strode out of the store proudly, bags in hand. The congealing cum still caking her features and staining her tank-top. Clarence filmed behind her, catching the faces of the people as they walked by. Their reactions were priceless. Shocked disbelief. Opened mouth confusion. Head-scratching amazement. Quick pics were snapped and not-so-whispered words were overheard.

"Yo, check out that chick with the jizz all over her!"

"Is that CUM?!?"

"What's all over her face?

"Is that Selena Gomez?"

"The fuck is...oh my GAWD!"

People stared, gasped and pointed as she marched proudly down the Promenade. Selena had the biggest smile and giggled.

Looking back into the camera, she said, "That cum really wet my appetite. I'm getting hungry. Let's head to the food court!"

***

"We gathered a couple of tweets from that day. People posting about seeing you at the mall. It caused quite a storm on twitter. #1 trending." Hugh said. "We've got a few here. I'll them out." He cleared his throat and shuffled the notecards before him. "Selena Gomez making a bold fashion statement. #ThirdStreetPromenade #SelenaGomez #Facial." An accompanying blurry photo of cum-covered Selena appeared on the screen.

"Definitely a bold fashion choice. For sure." She nodded in simple agreement.

"Here's another one. Selena Gomez walking around with cum all over her face. #SluttySelena #Cumslut."

"I think slutty is a little unfair. It was only one guy's cum on my face after all." Selena said frowning.

"Ok, yes, well there were a lot of #SluttySelena ones. We will just skip over those then." He tossed out the next card. And the next one. And three more after that.

"Ah ok! Here's one. Can't wait to try out Selena Gomez's new skincare routine #Iscumgoodfortheskin #SelenaGomez #Facialsforlife #Blowthatloadalloverme."

"It most definitely is good for the skin. How do you think I maintain such a glow?" Selena said, running one finger across her rounded, smooth and soft cheek.

"One more. Where can I find a girl (or guy) to do this?!?! #SelenaGomez #Cumwalk #Proud."

"There's plenty of us out there. You just need to keep an eye out!" Selena said, laughing.

"Ok, then what comes next?"

"A bit more public than the dressing room, we have some fun in the food court."

***

Selena had an enormous chocolate popsicle, her bubblegum pink lips wrapped around the frozen treat. Her face had been cleaned, but you couldn't wipe that naughty expression off of it. Eyes boring into the camera, she sensually licked the tip before pressing the sweet ice against the broadside of her tongue and sliding it back and forth. Chuckling came from behind the camera.

"That doing anything for ya babe?" She asked, pressing her lips tight and sliding the entirety of it into her mouth, blinking innocently. Withdrawing it, it came back out wet and sticky. "Reminding you of anything?" In response, Clarence grabbed her free hand and placed it on top of the bulge currently slithering its way down his pant leg. "Shit! You're that hard again already?"

They were seated in a plastic booth, occupying one side of the table as people filed by, going about their humdrum dull lives. His only response to her was a groan as she squeezed it tight. Nimbly unzipping his fly, she fisted his prick as her head turned in every direction, on the lookout for observant passersby's. The black pillar nearly hit the underside of the table as she sucked down the popsicle once more, stroking him simultaneously. Leaning over with pursed lips, she spat a long string of syrupy drool onto the dark dick. Pumping up and down, she jerked him off in a subtle way if you were above the table. Although if you were really paying any attention it was obvious what she was doing. As she jerked him six ways from Sunday, several co-eds cautiously approached the table.

"Oh my god." One of them stammered, barely breathing. "Selena Gomez?"

"Hi!" Selena said brightly, not faltering in the slightest as she stroked from base to tip.

"We are all such huge fans...do you think...do you think..."

"You want a picture?" She asked kindly.

"If it's not too much trouble."

"Of course not! Come here, in front."

Dexterously she slid to the edge of the booth, hand still jacking off his prick behind her back and dropping the popsicle. The girls squatted down in front of her and held out their cameras, clicking away madly as they collected enough selfies to plaster across their social for the rest of their lives. Clarence did his best to keep quiet, Selena never once stopping in her stroking. They finished snapping the pics and stood up, thanking her profusely.

One of the girls pointed to her cum-stained top, "Your shirt? Are you a fan of Sex-Ed For Dummies?"

"Of course!" Selena exclaimed. Then she cast a furtive look to the side and whispered, "There should be an episode with me as the instructor coming out soon."

"That is so COOL! We watch Sex-Ed For Dummies all the time. Every girl in our dorm does! It finally taught my boyfriend how to properly give me an orgasm! I can't wait to see what you teach! Thank you so much!"

***

"Selena! You weren't supposed to tell anybody!" Hugh said, throwing his hands up in exasperation.

"Oops." She said with a giggle. "Shush Hugh. Watch this next part."

***

The group of excitable co-eds hurried away. Turning back to face Clarence and the camera, she slid close to him and whispered in ear. "That was so hot. They had no idea I was jerking you off. I'm fucking soaked right now."

"Wanna suck on something other than that popsicle then?" He asked in a perfectly reasonable tone.

"Mhmm. Now, underneath the table, when out a restaurant, or in this case a food court is another perfect opportunity for an exhibitionist display."

A quick look around and Selena slithered beneath the hard-plastic table. The ground was sticky, trash littering the floor and gum on the underside of the table. It was hard on her knees, but she couldn't care less as Clarence titled the camera down. You could see Selena's big brown eyes peeping out from beneath the table as her soft lips took hold of the shaft once more. In an instant, she was gurgling on it, the whole thing filling her mouth. On the table, the popsicle quickly turned to a sticky brown pool in the hot LA sun. A voice sounded off camera, interrupting the pair.

"You done with this table man?"

Selena's eyes were alight with fire at the sound of the stranger's voice so close to them.

"No!" Clarence shouted, shooing off whoever it was. "Get out of here!"

Selena released him to say to the camera, "This is usually better when there's a table cloth. Hides a bit more of you, but this way is even riskier. God, I need this cock again."

"Why not climb up on this lap then?" He asked still in his perfectly reasonable tone.

Selena did just that, sliding back up into the booth, making eye contact with a stranger as she wiped her lips clean. Then she flipped up her skirt and sitting on his lap sideways, stretching her legs out along the length of the booth. As if it were magnetized, her pussy found the head of his cock as she gripped the edge of the table and the back of the booth, holding herself aloft. Then she dropped, sinking down to the hilt. Clarence hurriedly set up the phone propped up on the table, getting a good view as Selena started to gyrate, filled once more with big black cock.

"In this situation, you need to be quick. You have to hurry before people really start to pay attention. Luckily, you're both usually so turned on, it doesn't take long."

Even though subtly was key, it proved difficult for Selena as she worked her hips across his laps with more skill and panache than the most experienced of strippers. Staying quiet proved difficult as well, especially after Clarence lubed up one finger with the melting dregs of the popsicle and popped it into her butthole. People's heads turned as they walked by, staring perplexedly at them. A couple of them figured out exactly what was happening and hurried away faster. A few others took to nearby tables to watch, sporting pitched tents all their own. Selena couldn't care less, even when one of her oh-so perky tits popped out of her cum-stained top, nipple hard enough to cut glass.

Clarence was getting louder as well, one arm wrapped around her undulating body, the other gripping the edge of the table hard enough to turn his knuckles white. Her hot pink snatch was squeezing every veiny inch of that tree trunk he called a cock. Every subtle move, the slightest bump and rocking of her hips was aided by the fact that she was wetter than Niagara Falls and getting wetter by the second. Trembling from head to toe, her eyes were screwed shut, pearly white teeth sunk into her full lower lip, desperately trying to keep herself from screaming. The crowd was growing larger and larger around them, and both of them knew it. It was just too much. For both of them.

"Oh shit. Gonna cum." Clarence grunted, swelling impossibly huge inside of her.

"ME TOO!" Selena shouted and then finally let loose a scream as the orgasm ballooned to life inside of her.

Heads snapped in their direction as well as phones, snapping pictures or recording videos. The eye of every person in the food court was upon them. Selena's eyes flew wide open, taking all of the watchers in as her insides were blasted white. Spurt after spurt of impossibly hot cum filled her pussy as she shuddered, limbs twitching.

Selena slowly slid off his lap onto the booth, both of them recovering slowly from their respective orgasms. Taking the camera in her shaking fingers, she brought it under the table and spread her legs wide. Thick goop oozed out of her pussy staining her black skirt and congealing on the plastic of the seat. She brought the camera back up to her face and sighed contentedly.

"Another successful outing."

"Hey! You two!" An angry voice cut through the crowd.

Selena flashed the camera towards the noise. A mall security officer was marching towards them, an angry scowl upon his face and shaking his fist threateningly. She quickly flashed the camera back her way.

"This can be part of it too. Sometimes you've gotta make a quick getaway! Come on!" Selena grabbed hold of Clarence and the two of them scrambled out the booth. Dick and tit still out, they pushed through the crowd, the camera bouncing wildly before cutting to black.

***

"Did you get caught?" Hugh asked Selena.

"We did." Selena said seriously. "Hard to sprint in heels. Plus, I think he just followed the trail of cum leaking out of me."

"Any lasting trouble? Because we do have an army of lawyers here at Sex-Ed For Dummies."

"Let's just say the officer and I worked out an arrangement." Selena said with a wink.

Hugh grinned knowingly back at her. "Well then, that just about wraps up our show today. That's the end of our footage. Selena, thank you so much for being here."

"Oh please. Thank you for having me. I hope people see and start doing it more!" Selena looked out over the horny crowd. "These poor folks look a tad pent up. How about I run back to my dressing room and see if I can dig up a few other escapades I've recorded over the years..."

"What a generous offer! Give it up one more time for Selena Gomez!" Hugh yelled as The Fellatio Five started playing them out and the crowd cheered, excited into a frenzy by Selena's parting words. "Next time on Sex-Ed For Dummies we have celebrity couple Cara Delevingne and Ashley Benson for some girl-on-girl action! Thank you! Good night and good fucking!"

12