Sex Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,104 Followers

"You look great Mom. I'm glad to see you are not still moping around in your bathrobe and nightgown. There is an enormous improvement in your temperament since my last visit, but it appears you have been crying. Do you want to tell me why the tears?"

"I was beginning to think you weren't coming this week," She sobbed, "You usually get here in time to have lunch with me. It's almost dinner time. I was getting sad and a bit angry."

"I'm sorry Mom, I got tied up on an important sales call. I should have called to let you know I would be arriving late."

"It's okay...you are here now... that's the main thing." She said as she blotted her eyes with a napkin.

Jimmy placed a neatly wrapped package on the dinner table then walked over and gave his mother a kiss on the cheek. She set her wine glass down and embraced him in a firm bear hug. She held him close to her for an unusually long time. Her breasts were pressed tight against his chest and he could tell she was braless. When her nipples began to harden and push into his chest he felt an erection coming on and broke their embrace. He quickly took a seat at the table so she wouldn't notice the bulge in his pants.

"Tell me about your week, Mom. I can tell by your appearance that things are much better than they were last week."

"I'm almost embarrassed to say anything, but what you taught me last week has opened a whole new chapter in my life. I don't think I can ever thank you enough."

"Are you talking about what I think you are?"

"Yes! I never dreamed that touching myself like that could have such a profound impact on my general attitude and temperament. I went to the drug store and bought a copy of Cosmopolitan Magazine and it had several articles on the health advantages of masturbation. It even referred me to a couple of websites that demonstrated different techniques."

Jimmy felt awkward hearing talk so openly about her sex life. The excitement in her voice was surprising to him. He had never seen her so upbeat and vibrant about anything. She was bubbling over with enthusiasm. He was feeling awkward about discussing her new sexual mindset. She had always been so reserved and private about her sexuality. He found himself now looking at her in sexual way; not a good thing for a proper son to do. He reached under the table and secretly readjusted his erect cock while was she checked things on the stove.

"Mom, you are beginning to freak me out with all this openness regarding your private sexual thoughts. I'm not used to hearing you discuss matters of that nature. When I was growing up you always seem to get embarrassed discussing sex with us."

"I don't mean to freak you out, Sweetheart, but I found this website called Literotica and it has opened my eyes to a lot of things. I just wish I'd had access to it when you were a child. I think it would have helped me answer a lot of your questions. And know for a fact it would helped me in the bedroom with your Dad while we..."

Jimmy cut her off in mid-sentence and said, "Whoa... TMI, Mom...TMI. Way too much information for me."

Kate was somewhat confused at her son's reaction. He had opened the door to a whole new world for her, but now seem to be uncomfortable discussing it with her. She was thrilled with her new sexual freedom and wanted to learn more. She thought that since Jimmy started her on this excursion he would be happy with her progress.

"I'm sorry if I upset you with this topic." She looked sad. "I can see it is making you uneasy and I promise not to say anything more on the subject."

The intense hurt was evident in her voice and the look of anguish was painted across her forlorn face. Jimmy felt like a real asshole for not being more supportive. He had to find a way to get her back in the happy mood she was in when he first arrived. He took the package he had bought for her and slid it over to her.

"Let's start again Mom. I bought this for you at an Adult Book Store in Memphis. I was debating whether or not to give to you. I didn't want to offend you, but I can tell by your excitement about the Literotica website, you are ready to go through the next open door on your new journey."

She smiled and began eagerly removing the brown paper wrapping. She looked like a child opening a Christmas present. She excitedly ripped the paper from the package.

"What is it?" She giggled.

The package contained a box that was approximately one foot long and four inches wide. The box was white with VIBRAMAX 80 emblazoned in red on the front of the box. On the back was a picture of a flesh colored vibrator shaped like a man's penis. In the lower left-handed corner, the product info said it was a 10-inch flesh colored latex five speed vibrator. In the lower right corner, it said; WARNING, DO NOT START ON HIGHEST SETTING.

"I bought this on impulse, Mom. If you don't like it I can always return it to the store."

Kate removed the vibrator from the box and examined it from every angle. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and smiled. Jimmy held his breath waiting for her to comment.

She rubbed it against her face and said, "Oh my, God...it feels so real. And it is so big!"

"Like I said, Mom...I can take it back to the store if you don't like it."

"Like it? No, I love it. It feels so real. It feels like real skin and the veins stick out like they do on a real cock. The muscles under the skin feel like the real thing. I wonder if it would feel like a real human cock inside me."

Jimmy cringed when she spoke of it realism. Her unrestrained zeal was embarrassing him. He had never seen his mom act that way over anything. It was especially discomforting because it was a sex toy. He felt like hiding but decided to push on.

Jimmy cautiously asked, "Do you want to try it and see?"

Kate gasped and looked at her son like he was crazy.

"Lord...No! That thing would never fit inside me. It's as thick and long as my forearm. It would split me wide open if I tried to put it in me."

"Okay...I'll take it back to the store." Jimmy quickly offered.

"No!" She snarled.

"What do you mean...no? If you can't use it then there is no need to waste money on it."

She blushed and held the vibrator close to her bosom. She timidly looked up at her son and whispered, "I want to at least try it. Wait here...I'll be right back."

Kate took the vibrator and hurried to her bedroom. After approximately fifteen minutes she called for Jimmy to come help her. Jimmy thought he had misunderstood what she said so he remained seated at the dinner table. After another few minutes she called out to him again and pleaded with him to come help her. He leaped up from the table and rushed toward her bedroom.

Jimmy approached his mother and is shocked to find her laying on the bed totally naked with her legs wide open. Her pussy was wet with arousal. The vibrator was lying beside her and her yellow sun dress was neatly folded and lying in a chair. The closer he came to her, the more he saw her pussy. It looked so ready and inviting. He was almost afraid that he might have another erection at any moment. Her middle-aged body was slightly curvaceous with a thick dark bush and large breasts with medium brown nipples. It was the first time he had ever seen his mother nude. He stood at her bedside staring at her pussy. When she realized he was standing and staring at her pussy she swiftly closed her legs.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I am more than sure this thing will work, but I am going need your help if you can stop staring at my vagina long enough to instruct me on how to use it. It didn't come with any instructions."

A broad smile filled Jimmy face and he said, "Sure, Mom...I will be more than happy to assist you with this thing."

Jimmy picked up the vibrator and looked once again at his Mom's vagina. The broad smile on his face left no uncertainty that he was excited to help.

Kate felt uneasy about his eagerness to participate. "Remember, Jimmy, this is a one-time thing, only for tonight, for instructional purposes only, and this is our secret. Understood?"

"Of course, I understand."

"Good," she replied with a warning implication.

With that, she spread her legs wide open again. Jimmy saw her pussy up close when he sat on the edge of her the bed. It looked exquisite and luring to him. Just the way a mature woman's pussy should look. There was a slight radiant sheening which showed her arousal. He pondered what may have made her so aroused. Maybe it was the fact that she was about to have a vibrator used on her for the first time. Or maybe it was the fact that her own son was doing this with her. Maybe both. It was an incredibly taboo moment for them both.

"Can I touch you?" He asked nervously.

She answered in a matter of fact voice. "If that's part of the process, then do it. There's no need to ask my permission."

He took that as an undisputable consent. Out of pure lust, he reached forward to touch his mother's pussy. He gently stroked it with his fingertips as she passively looked up at the ceiling. Her face didn't flinch as he stroked her outer labia. Jimmy figured maybe she was just self-conscious about the whole thing. Or she didn't want to show her pleasure because of the mother/son incestuous implications.

However, when he touched her clitoris, her body slightly recoiled. Her lips tensed and there was no doubt she was aroused. But she continued to fight her external emotions. He stroked her clitoris in a circular motion and could see her body respond. After a few more moments of fondling, he could hear her start to breath harder. Jimmy got excited because what he was doing to his Mom was working. All the while, as her legs were spread, he could see more glistening moisture from her vagina. She was getting wetter and it was obvious she was enjoying what he was doing to her. She was undeniably aroused. It made his cock get harder.

His mother noticed him trying to secretly readjust his cock. "Jimmy, I hope you are not touching me like that for your own pleasure. I am assuming all of this is leading up to our desired goal."

"Absolutely Mom...I am getting you ready for the insertion. I can't just ram it in without preparation because it would be too painful."

"Okay, Honey...I trust your judgement."

"Are you ready take this to the next step, Mom?" Jimmy asked. He tried not to appear too eager but his hard cock was a dead giveaway.

"Yes," she simply answered.

That's when he thrusted his index finger inside her pussy. She felt delightfully warm and wet to his eager finger. He couldn't believe how aroused it made him. His finger was inside of his Mom's body and by the look on her face, she couldn't believe how marvelous it felt either. She closed her eyes and continued keeping her lips taut. For whatever reason, she didn't seem to want to show her arousal to her son. He figured she deemed that it wouldn't be right for her son to see how aroused she was becoming from his touch.

After a brief in and out, back and forth motion, Jimmy put two fingers inside of her. It had a greater effect and he heard his Mom breathing harder. There was a blushing glow to her face. That was one of the key signs a woman exhibits when she is aroused.

"There's something I need to tell you," she said softly.

Jimmy's fingers were still inside of her.

"What is it, Mom?"

There was a look of hesitation on her face, as if her revelation was more embarrassing than actually showing her naked body to him, and having his two fingers inside her pussy.

"I am glad you taught me to masturbate. It has changed my life," she shyly admitted. "It's difficult for me to tell you this, but I just wish I knew a way to repay you."

There was a genuineness in her voice. Jimmy could tell this meant a lot to her. Suddenly, this was more than about her loneliness. It was also about her sexuality and her identity as a woman. Jimmy's fingers went deeper inside of his Mother's warm wet hole, searching for her G-spot. She closed her eyes again and exhaled slowly.

"Relax," He whispered. "We're going to make this happen for you. I promise, Mom."

His nimble fingers continue its work. It felt undeniably bizarre fingering his own mother. It was evident that she enjoyed it. And so, did he. His mother was moaning and cooing. Her body was responding like any healthy woman would to a lover's touch. Then out of the blue she sprung an unexpected question on her son.

"Can you kiss it?" she asked softly, eyes still closed. "Kiss it while you rub it. I read an article in Cosmopolitan Magazine this week that said it always puts a woman in the right mood."

Jimmy was shocked by her surprising request. It was totally unanticipated and he had an instant erection. Her appeal to him felt so wrong, but both of them were in the mood.

"Are you sure?" He timidly asked.

"Yes." She murmured in a barely audible voice.

After a moment of hesitation, Jimmy leaned forward and kissed her labia. It felt so soft and velvety. The pubic hairs tickled his nose and her wetness saturated his lips. His hands caressed her soft thighs and he felt his mother squirm slightly. She was definitely enjoying the feel of his tongue on her womanhood. Jimmy delivered more gentle kisses to her very wet pussy and she gave another soft moan. It sounded like she was still trying to suppress her feelings, as if she was struggling with her own internal feelings. It couldn't have been easy for her, being pleasured this way by her own son, and at her own request.

He vigorously licked her clit and worked his fingers further inside her pussy, which got the most result. This time, she moaned loudly and her hips writhed. She appeared to be on the verge of an orgasm. Jimmy was sure her pussy was lubricated enough for the insertion.

"Are you ready to use the vibrator now?" He asked, with his fingers still inside her.

She shook her head. "That thing is huge. Is there anything bigger than your fingers, but small than that huge vibrator that you can use first? I think I need to be stretched a bit more before we try to insert the vibrator."

The VIBRAMAX 80 was 10 inches long and probably as thick as Jimmy's wrist.

"Let me see." He answered.

Jimmy looked around his mother's bedroom and tried to think. He didn't see a smooth handle hairbrush and she evidently didn't have any sex toys around to select from. She wasn't that type of a woman. And if by chance she did have a smaller vibrator, she more than likely would have suggested it already. Jimmy was just about to suggest he use three or four fingers before they try the vibrator when she offered another suggestion.

"Do you think you can use yourself?" she asked timidly, with only a subtle hint of shame in her voice. "I mean, would you mind?"

Jimmy was shocked once again by his Mother's request. He couldn't determine by her voice if she was actually proposing what he thought she was implying. He needed further clarification.

"What do you mean, Mom?"

She touched his crotch that had a huge bulge fighting to get out. She gave it a gentle squeeze and said, "That... I can tell you're aroused. I won't mind. I really won't. Not tonight, anyway."

The realization of her proposal hit him like ton of bricks. There was absolutely no question about her proposition. Jimmy's mother was aroused to the point that she wanted him to enter her with his cock. With his extremely hard erection.

"Do you really..."

She cut him off in mid-sentence.

"I've given you my consent," she uttered, with the arousal clearly in her voice. "This is important to me, okay? Just shut the fuck up and do it!"

Jimmy nodded, "Okay Mom."

He pulled his fingers away from her cunt and bolted upright on the bed, between her legs. It felt so weird to him. The most discomforting moment in both of their lives. He looked down at his mother as she lay there welcoming him. She looked so stunning. Her legs were open and her pussy was sopping wet. She wanted him to enter her, but there was a conflicted look on her face. She was undeniably aroused. Yet she was still wrestling with the idea that her own son would be engaging in incestuous sex with her.

When Jimmy pulled his shorts down, there was no objection from his Mom. When his cock popped into view his Mom gasped at its size and looked up at the ceiling. She had no idea her son was that well-endowed. He appeared to be about three inches shorter than the vibrator but almost as thick. There was a brief moment of hesitancy as Jimmy pondered whether to remove his t-shirt or leave it on. He decided to leave it on and positioned himself above her. Jimmy gave her one last inquiring look and there was still no objection from her. She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. She looked him right in the eyes and nodded.

"Slow and gentle," she said. "Then I'll be ready for the vibrator afterwards."

She followed that declaration with a teasing wink. It was showtime and they were both excitedly ready. Jimmy reached below and guided his erection to her pussy. His hard cock pressed against her accepting hole. Then he pushed and the head of his cock easily entered her. She took a deep breath and her eyes widened when his cock went inside. Their eyes were locked on each other.

There was a surprised look on his Mom's face. She gasped and said, "Oh my god. This is actually happening." Jimmy smiled and pushed gently and went deeper. Her pussy was very tight and warm. And it felt wetter by the moment. She put her hand on his chest and cautioned him to go slower. He slowly pushed and felt the muscles in her vagina relax and contract. He continued to slowly push until he was all the way inside her. Then he held it there, giving her time to adjust to having something that large inside of her.

"You know," she chortled, hands on his arms. "Your cock is so much larger than your father's cock. It's going to take a minute for me to adjust. "

There was a hint naughtiness in her voice. She didn't seem to struggle with the incest aspect of it anymore. She was clearly enjoying their erotic coupling.

"Does it feel alright? Do you like it, Mom?" Jimmy nervously inquired.

"Go slow," she whispered. "I love it."

Jimmy complied with her request and went slow. Never had they been so close. His cock slowly pulled out and then back in. With each incestuous encroachment, his mom's body responded. Their eyes remained locked on each other. Slowly, they began to relish their incestuous sex. Mother and son engaging in blissful taboo sex. All Jimmy could think about was how great his cock felt inside his Mom's pussy. She felt so soft, so warm and luring. The wetness of her pussy showed how aroused she was. He imagined she felt how a real woman should feel. She closed her eyes and lay still for a moment after he had fully made his way inside of her. He could only assume what she must be thinking; how she was naked in her son's arms and was willingly giving herself to him.

She opened her eyes and look at him. After her pussy had adjusted to having his cock inside she began slowly thrusting her hips. It was slow at first, but she gradually increased her body's movement, giving both more pleasure. Jimmy could feel her hot breath on his face and she could feel the same from him as they gazed into each other's eyes. They were now making love; forbidden mother and son incestuous love. She wrapped her legs around his hips and locked her heels behind his thighs. She used her leg power to pull her hips up to meet his thrusts. It took a few moments before they fully got a rhythm going. Jimmy still couldn't believe that he was actually fucking his own mother. For the most part, she was essentially fucking him with her powerful hip thrusts. He was in complete awe of looking at the sly expressions on her face as she received pleasure. And he was amazed by how naughty her pussy felt.

JSipes
JSipes
1,104 Followers