Sex Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,103 Followers

Minutes passed and he still couldn't believe that she was allowing him to fuck her. Something he had fantasied about still high school. Her eyes opened and closed. Her body shook as they fucked harder. Jimmy felt sure she had experienced several mild orgasms. Then finally, it came to an end when she placed her hand on his chest and pushed.

"I think I'm ready for it," she panted. "Quick, quick."

Jimmy knew exactly what she meant. It was time to get to work. When his cock was pulled out of her pussy, her body shivered a little. He was sad that he didn't get to climax and his cock was still rock hard. But they were doing this for her well-being. And that meant giving her an orgasm with the vibrator.

Jimmy picked up the VibraMax 80, wondering how to proceed.

"I'll put it inside first," He said. "Then I'll put it on a low setting."

She nodded. "Okay."

Entry was easy since her pussy was already dripping wet from her orgasms. The vibrator slid right in while his mother held her labia open with her fingers. Her body twitched when he pushed it further. He slowly pushed until it went all the way inside of her pussy and bumped against her cervix.

There it was. The large vibrator was buried deep in her cunt. They both felt a moment of accomplishment. The hard part appeared to be over.

"Ready?" He asked.

She paused and then weakly answered. "Ready."

That's when Jimmy turned the device on, using its lowest setting. The wheels of the sex toy began functioning and it made a low vibrational sound. His mother gasped and whimpered softly. She tried suppressing the noises from her mouth. Maybe she was just too self-conscious to moan loudly. Whatever the case, she was clearly enjoying the sensations.

Jimmy tried to make things more pleasurable by slowly pulling the vibrating sex toy out, then gently pushing it back in; literally fucking her with it.

"God," she moaned, closing her eyes. "It hurts, but it also feels good. I've never had a vibrator in me before."

"Should we leave it at this level?" Jimmy asked.

"No. I want to feel its full affect at every level."

"Ready to go higher then?" He asked.

She hesitated a minute then said, "Do it."

When he switched the vibrator to the second level, his mother grunted out loud. Her entire body tensed and her face grimaced. The VibraMax pulsed harder and louder. As Jimmy looked down at his mother, he saw her legs clenching tightly and her toes curling. It was such an erotic sight. Better than anything one could ever see on a porn site. This was real, and his loving Mother was the recipient of all the pleasure. He was proud to be the one responsible for her gratification.

Jimmy gripped the vibrator, to keep it from falling out. Then he did the same push/pull routine again, fucking her with it yet again. It made her grimace and moan louder.

"Leave it in place, Honey" she softly sighed. "It doesn't need to be moving to deliver what I need."

"Okay."

He held the vibrator in place, watching her facial and body expressions grapple to deal with the vibrations of the sex toy.

"How many levels are there?" she breathlessly whispered.

"Five."

"What level is it on now?"

"Just the second level."

"Oh my, God..." she squealed. "That means we have three more levels to go. I hope I can endure that many levels."

"Ready to go higher. Mom?"

She hesitated a moment then blurted, "Four...go to level four."

Jimmy was stunned. "That's two steps higher," he apprehensively announced.

"Just fucking do it." She screamed.

That was the first time he had ever heard his mother curse. Ever. But to be fair, he thought it was an entirely justified circumstance. There was a vibrating super sex toy in her pussy and she was begging to have a major orgasm. So, he complied with her wish. He switched the VibraMax 80 to level four and the thing went wild. It buzzed loudly as the small but powerful motor kicked into high gear. The vibrations became really intense and Jimmy had to use more strength to hold it inside of her. The vibrations travel up his arm and caused his nipples to harden and his cock to stiffen even more. And then there was the reaction from his mother. She went wild. Simple as that. Her eyes shot open and her mouth formed an 'O' shape. Her body jerked and she struggled to maintain her composure.

"Oh my god!" she screamed.

Her legs stiffened and her toes curled tightly.

"Should I turn it off or lower it?!" Jimmy asked nervously.

"Don't you fuckin' dare lower that goddamn setting!"

Jimmy's sweet formerly inexperienced mother had turned into a sex crazed woman because of the vibrator. The prim and proper facade was stripped away. Gone was the respectable widow. Gone was the domesticated mother. Gone was the timid mother of six grown children. She was an entirely new sexual being. The only thing left was a woman that has been pushed to the very threshold of her sexuality. All thanks to a simple but powerful vibrator. And it was being used on her by her very own son of all people! Jimmy was happy to see his mother enjoy so much pleasure, but he was also worried for her safety.

The madness continued for a few moments as the vibrator worked near full blast. His mother struggled to cope with the super high intensity of the vibrations. It was near maddening but she managed. Her body shook and trembled. Multiple orgasms racked her body but she pushed on. Jimmy noticed her nipples were rock hard and poking straight up into the air. Fluids leaked from her pussy. It was a good thing that his mother had placed a bath towel on the bed where she laid. It absorbed most of the fluids which were seeping from her pussy.

"Fuck, I can't stop cum!!" she cried.

"Relax, mom. Relax. I'll turn it off."

"Don't you dare turn it off! Quick...go to Level 5!!" She screamed through clenched teeth.

Now, Jimmy was really starting to get concerned. The vibrator was already stronger than anything he had ever seen in a porn video. It vibrated powerfully and took complete control of her body and mind. Now she wanted the next step, which was the highest level. Jimmy remembered the warning on the box.

"Are you sure, Mom?"

"Do it...God damn it!" she growled, this time struggling to speak. "I need to feel it. I'm almost there."

"Okay. Tell me when you want me to stop."

That's when he switched the VibraMax 80 to level five.

It suddenly oscillated like crazy and his mother screamed at the top of her lungs. Jimmy was terrified at his mother's reaction. And he was equally as terrified about the possible health damage it could cause his mother. Her body shook uncontrollably and suddenly her body tensed. Her lower back arched and her eyes were wide open. Trickles of sweat had formed on her forehead and around her nose. There was even sweat covering her neck and chest.

"Pull it out!!" she screamed. "Pull it out!!"

Jimmy immediately turned the vibrator off and pulled it out of her pink dripping wet pussy. What followed was a massive gush of vaginal fluids. It squirted powerfully from the inside of her spasming pussy. Who knew? Jimmy was amazed to find that his mother's pussy was erupting like a volcano. It had to be due to the effect of the powerful sex toy.

Every muscle in her body tensed and tightened as her pussy shot the long streams of vaginal juices across the bed. The lines on her face emerged as well, as her face grimaced tightly from the intensity she felt inside. The reaction her body had was powerful and unlike anything Jimmy had ever witnessed before. She had covered his lower body, her bed, and even the walls with her vaginal fluids. When the episode was completed, his mother laid completely still on her bed with her eyes closed, arms and legs spread apart. Her pussy was relegated to a huge stretched cavity, glistening from the wetness of her orgasm. Jimmy was horrified at the prospects she may have suffered irreparable damage to her health.

Finally, she opened her eyes and moved.

"Unbelievable," she moaned.

Her eyes were wide open and she stared at the ceiling.

"That thing really works," Jimmy remarked.

"I've figured that out already, Sweetheart" she quipped.

"What now, Mom?"

She was quiet for a moment. "Give me a second. I need to clear my head."

For a moment, she closed her eyes and continued to enjoy the benefits of her orgasmic eruption. She had just experienced an orgasm that most people would never believe. She didn't seem to care that her pussy was still exposed to her son. At that point, why would she? She had already fucked him and had several major orgasms with a sex toy he had bought for her.

Then she looked at Jimmy with lust in her eyes.

"I want you to cum inside me," she whispered, knowing that her son was still very erect and needed relief. "I want your sperm inside my womb."

Jimmy surprised but wasted no time mounting his mother once more. He slid his cock deep into her soaking wet pussy and pumped away like a jackhammer. She wrapped her legs around his hips and began rapidly pulling him in and out of her. Jimmy could barely catch his breath as he pounded her pussy with all his might.

"Oh my, God...I love your big hard cock. I want you to fuck me all night and then all day tomorrow. I want you to fuck me every time you come to town. In fact, I want you to spend every weekend from now on fuckin' my brains out."

Hearing his mother talk in such a way sent him over the edge and he started cumming inside of her. He had lasted less than a minute before one shot of cum after another soon filled her sensitive pussy with his seed as she kissed him passionately. He was no longer just her son, he was now her lover. They both looked down to see that not only was his cum slowly leaking down from her vagina, but her orgasmic fluids as well. She scooped some of it up with one finger and put it in her mouth, sucking it and then giving him a smile, approving the way it tasted.

"That was incredible," Jimmy whispered to his mother. "I've never experienced anything like that before. I don't know what to say. Thank you, Mom."

"You don't have to thank me," she replied. "I want you to know that I enjoyed it as much as you did, as if you couldn't already tell. I was looking for a way to thank you for introducing me to masturbation.

She climbed out of bed, then she grabbed him by the wrist. She didn't say anything. But she dragged him to the bathroom with her.

"What are we doing?"

"I owe you a shower," she replied. "I've made a huge mess. This is the least I can do."

When they were inside of her bathroom, she turned to face him. He looked at her breasts, which were slightly sagging, yet firm. They were perfect breasts for a mature woman. Her brown nipples were still hard and he wished that he could suck them, but he was too shy to ask. She saw where his eyes were trained and pulled his mouth to her hard nipples. She let him graze for a moment before pushing his mouth away.

"Wow," He managed to say.

She pulled his t-shirt off and they were both naked.

"I'm glad you like my body," she smiled. "But before we shower, I think I owe you a proper blowjob. It's the least I can do after you so expertly ate my pussy. Don't you agree?"

"Of course, mom."

With that, she dropped down to her knees and engulfed his cock. Who would have thought that his mother was actually an expert at giving oral sex? She used her hands, lips, and tongue to full effect. Jimmy was sure it had something to do with that explosive orgasm she felt. She was sucking his cock out of pure lust.

Her hands stroked him furiously while her mouth expertly sucked. It wasn't long before he came again. And his mother swallowed every single drop that he shot into her mouth. She winked at him while she licked her lips clean. He began to wonder where she learned to give such a professional blowjob. She obviously read the questioning look on his face.

"If you are wondering where I learned that, it was from that website called; Literotica. I have learned quite a few things since you introduced me to the amazing world of masturbation."

Then it was time for the shower. She grabbed Jimmy by the wrist again and took him inside the shower area where she began by washing her crotch with the flexible showerhead. The orgasmic fluids between her legs were washed away. She lathered his cock really well with soap then bent over and guided his cock into her virgin ass. Jimmy liked the new sexual being his mother had become. He had never fucked anyone in the ass. He slowly pumped his cock in and out of his mother's rectum as she moaned and purred softly.

"Is this something else you learned from that website?" He asked.

"Shut up and show me you are as much of a man as your father was!"

JSipes
JSipes
1,103 Followers