Sex Education at Kinsey University

Story Info
The best day of Sophomore year.
3.1k words
4.47
17.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As required of all sophomores at Kinsey University, Jasmine was taking Married and Single Life.

For decades, Kinsey University has prided itself on turning out some of the most well rounded scholars. According to the board of directors, the most important class in the catalog was Married and Single Life.

The class covered the basics to turn out well functioning people and partners. Students were taught how to cook, clean, balance their time and finances and introduced to new hobbies.

The most lauded module of the course was always saved for last.

Sexual Pleasure and You

The sophomore dorm vibrated with a certain sexual energy in the days approaching the second to last week of classes. All 60 students lived in the same building and took the class together. Jasmine was no different.

Like most Kinsey students, Jasmine took a lot of pride in her appearance. This meant she spent an inordinate amount of time in the dorm showers. Maintaining her dark, shoulder length hair and keeping her skin flawless. She also spent more time than most in the mirrored sauna, but that had less to do with her beauty routine and more to do with her love of her own DD breast and pert ass.

On the Monday starting their Sexual Pleasure unit, Jasmine can't help but fantasize as she takes her morning shower. She imagines her teacher, Mr. Jones. The 6 '4", ex-college athlete is an Adonis and Jasmine hopes that he'll be one of their models.After just a few minutes of imagining her professor's certainly massive dick, Jasmine's hands travel unconsciously to her mound and begin stroking her throbbing clit. She doesn't even notice until a voice breaks her out of her trance.

"Need some help?"

Jasmine jumps and finds the source. A naked, honey skinned girl with her bleach blonde hair shaved into a fade.

Never one to deny herself sexual pleasure, Jasmine happily agrees. She takes a seat on the cold and slick shower bench and opens her legs invitingly to the coed. Without a thought the girl gets to work on Jasmine's worked up pussy.

This girl must be a human anatomy major, Jasmine thinks to herself. She's quite the pro.

The girl flicks and sucks Jasmine's clit with enticing levels of pressure and twice brings her to and back from the brink of orgasm.

Only five minutes into their encounter and Jasmine feels like she is on the verge of exploding. She pleads with the girl to let her cum, but gets only a devious smirk in response. Jasmine tries to keep quiet as another orgasm approaches, but the coed senses it first. She stops her ministrations, switching instead to blowing softly against Jasmine's extended clit.

"Please! Oh my! Gods, please let me cum!" Jasmine cries as she humps her hips desperately against the light flow of air. The girl waits, and when Jasmine least expects it, attacks her clit again.

A redheaded girl passes by and laughs knowingly when she sees who is attending to Jasmine.

"Good luck with the Succubus!"

The blonde, the Succubus, chuckles without releasing the pressure on Jasmine's clit. Her tongue dances tantalizingly against her sex and it's too much. Jasmine screams at the top of her lungs as the waves of pleasure wash over her. Her legs try to slam shut in response to the intensity but the Succubus keeps them open, her tongue still hard at work.

After five tortuous seconds, Jasmine finally frees herself of the Succubus's hungry mouth. The girl laughs as Jasmine pants, her body covered in a fresh sheen of sweat.

"Jeeze. That was - " Again, the Succubus laughs, Jasmine feels like a fool under the taunting gaze of the sexual goddess. " Do you want me to?" She asks shyly, trailing.

The Succubus grins and stands, exposing her soaked hand and pussy.

"Too late" She tosses a teasing smile over her shoulder as she slips out of the stall.

It takes Jasmine another minute before she can stand and finish her shower. When she's finally steady enough to get dressed, she's running late for class. Thankful for her carefully chosen outfit Jasmine throws on a crop top and skirt with no underwear and speed walks out of the dorms.

As she rushes across campus she curses herself and the Succubus. Late for the hottest class of her academic career? She'll never forgive herself if she doesn't get a good view of Professor Jones' magnificent cock.

She hopes the Succubus is late as well. Her sex twings involuntarily as memories of her shower flash through her mind. Maybe they could sit next to each other...

She shakes the thoughts out of her head and jogs the last few feet to the classroom. This unit is held in the Little Theater, a 70 seat theater perfect for such a live performance. As expected it's packed. The room is filled with chatter and the unmistakable smell of lust. Jasmine thanks Aphrodite as she spots an open aisle seat on the third row. She nods politely to the dark haired soccer player sitting next to her and scans the room for the Succubus.

"You excited?" He asks, his own excitement evident in his voice and sweatpants. His friend, a tall Nigerian guy, pipes in first, nodding vigorously. "I sure am!"

With no signs of her mysterious lover, Jasmine focuses on her seatmates. Both boys are pretty cute, and have gorgeous bodies. She arches her back a bit, showing off her hard nipples through her thin, school branded, top.

"I don't think I've ever been this horny in my life!" She admits.

The Nigerian raises a hand to her breasts. "May I?"

"Yes please"

His fingers expertly circle Jasmine's erect nipples. She whimpers, adding to the music of similar sounds of sexual pleasure.

The dark haired boy watches their lewd display hesitantly, his hands trembling.

"I'm Jasmine" She offers, hoping to break the ice.

"Eli." The Nigerian boy offers as he tweaks Jasmine's nipple, sending a shiver down her spine. After a beat, Eli answers for his mesmerized friend. "That's Ramon, he's a transfer."

Happy to corrupt someone new, Jasmine, gently takes Ramon's shaking hand. "Do you want to touch me?"

"Fuck yes."

She raises his hand to her breasts. He unexpectedly goes rigid and Jasmine looks on in glee as he begins to buck and fill his pants with cum.

"Good Morning Sophomores!"

The moans and groans come to an abrupt end as Professor Jones makes himself known on the theater stage. The retired football player's well honed physique demanded attention at a school where sex is everything (after academics).

"I said good morning Sophomores!"

Jasmine rolls her as she joins the chorus of Good Mornings.

"Now who's ready for the most exciting day of sophomore year?"

The room breaks out into an authentic round of applause. The educator raises his hand.

"Now, first, a little history." He grins at the students' barely contained disdain.

What a tease. Jasmine thinks to herself.

"Back in my day, this class, the one you're so excited for, was held for the very last day of class. Not the first day of the module. No, no. We did the sections on keeping the spice alive, and sex into old age before we did the fun stuff. But the administration thinks that you people learn better without the build up so..."

"Take your shirt off!" A girl yells from the lecture seating. The room breaks out into a nervous chuckle. Professor Jones smiles cockily, and begins rolling up his polo shirt. The whole class watches with baited breath as the hem slips past his belly button, exposing his rock solid stomach. Someone moans as he pulls it past his pecs, exposing a piercing in his right nipple. Unable to contain her own excitement, Jasmine brushes her hands over her already excited nipples. She can feel her panties getting soaked already and the class has barely begun.

The professor flexes for his enraptured crowd. "Now who's ready for Sexual Pleasure and You?"

The room explodes into whoops, moans, and whimpers.

Professor Jones takes a step back and gestures off stage. "First, our volunteers. We have Professor Bui from the Anatomy Department as our secondary instructor." More excited shouts as the voluptuous Polynesian academic flounces onto stage completely nude.

She stands next to Professor Jones creating an interesting contrast. Her short, bronze skinned body next to his large, pale figure.

"Good morning students!" The female professor calls out. Someone wolf whistles in return and she curtseys, drawing more shouts and whistles.

"Settle down." Professor Jones stands a little stiffer. "This year, we've done something new. The two highest performing students in your year were selected to be our secondary models today." The room buzzes. Heads swivel, searching for the missing students.

Jasmine can't help but wonder.

"Now, we have Donovan Cane. Don?"

A short, broadly built boy from the wrestling team shuffles onto the stage. His average sized cock bounces between his solid thighs as finds his spot beside Professor Bui. Jasmine squeezes her legs together, her sexual interests further piqued. She's an avid fan of the wrestling team. More specifically, their skimpy singlets. Donovan, the team's 180 pounder, has always drawn her eye when he was on the mat. Even from 15 feet away, Jasmine can see that Donovan's manhood matches her fantasies pretty closely. It's even uncut.

On stage, Donovan offers his classmates a half hearted wave. His eyes bore into the ground. Professor Bui slides her hand into his and squeezes.

"And lastly, this year's top student, Veronica Amjad."

Jasmine's breath catches in her throat as the Succubus struts onto the stage. The room falls into a shocked hush, before breaking into applause. It seems Jasmine isn't the only one familiar with the Succubus.

As Veronica takes her place beside Don, she catches Jasmine's eye. She winks, sending a shiver through Jasmine's whole body. Both Eli and Ramon look at her in awe.

In hushed whispers " You know her?"

"I met her this morning"

"Wow" Ramon replies, gripping his again hard member through his damp pants.

Jasmine can't help but repeat his sentiment as Veronica strikes an enticing pose on stage.

"Ok. Everyone ready? We're going to skip over the basic anatomy parts as all of you did quite well on that section. We're going to start, where all good sex starts: Foreplay! Crew?"

A group of freshmen, dressed in all black, rush out a bed and a sofa. Veronica doesn't hesitate to flop onto the bed. Professor Bui gently guides Don to the couch. Two projector screens drop from the ceiling, projecting different angles of the furniture, and the volunteers from hidden cameras.

Professor Jones turns to the audience one last time. "Any questions before we begin?

"When are you going to get naked?" A voice calls out.

"Great one." With a flourish, the Professor pulls off his pants, exposing his erect 10 inch dick and full balls. A hand from the first row reaches out, and the old jock pushes his hard on out, allowing a finger to grace his leaking cockhead. The student squeals in joy as they are rewarded with a drop of pre cum.

Again, Jasmine curses herself. That should be me!

Professor Jones joins Veronica on the couch. His strong hands begin to trace up her inner thigh.

"One last thing everyone!" The Professor calls, his voice thick with lust. "Us volunteers are practicing a lot of restraint going at a teachable pace. We expect the same for you all in the peanut gallery."

From the corner of her eye, Jasmine watches Ramon's hands fly away from his crotch and grip his armrests. The two share a small laugh as Professor Bui draws the classes' attention.

"Now students, let's begin with kissing." As she speaks she peppers Don's lips, face, and neck with small kisses. "There are many places on the body where even slight pressure can give your partner a lot of pleasure. Does anyone know what those spots are called?"

"Erogenous zones!" Someone calls out. Don moans loudly as Professor Bui finds one of his. She pulls away for a second.

"Outside of one's genitals, the ears, neck, and lips are some of the most sensitive parts of the body." On the camera close up, the student audience watches as Professor Bui's talented tongue toys with Don's earlobe. His appreciation becomes quickly apparent to his peers as his dick stretches out to its full 6 inch length.

On the bed, Professor Jones fights back giggles. Veronica is leaving a trail down the older man's back. The educator looks over his shoulder, and tries to address his class with composure. "The back, especially along the spine, is a hotspot for many!"

Veronica reaches the cleft of their professor's well developed ass and Jasmine finds herself at the edge of her seat. What she would do to see her professor's beautiful brown eye. But her, and Veronica's, hopes are dashed.

"Wait! We're staying above the waist for right now Miss Amjad." Jasmine feels Veronica's disappointment as she kisses her way back up the man's back. Professor Jones turns around, again showing off his hard dick and beautiful chest to the admiring youths.

Veronica latches onto the Professor's nipples eliciting a moan of appreciation. The professor moans through his next informational statement. "Despite what some may think, male nipples can be just as sensitive as female ones. So make sure you're enjoying your pecs, fellas."

Jasmine notes Ramon's hard nipples through his tight athletic shirt. She leans over, trying to not disturb her classmates. "Can I rub your nipples?"

Ramon is caught off guard, but agrees. Jasmine begins to tickle and squeeze the sensitive nubs through his shirt. The boy melts into his seat, overcome by this newfound pleasure.

On stage, Don finds himself in a similar situation. Professor Bui's alternates between sucking and nibbling on the young man's nipples causing his dick to leak pre cum. Afraid of cumming too fast in front of his peers, Don flips the teacher onto her back and begins his own oral assault of her breasts. Seeing the shy athlete take charge overwhelms Jasmine and she can't help but pinch Ramon's inexperienced nipple.

The boy grips her thigh. "Wait." He motions to his throbbing member and Jasmine redirects his hands under her shirt, to her own begging nipples.

Not to be outdone, Professor Jones tries to take control of Veronica. He pulls the beautiful young woman onto his lap and begins to roughly suck on her breast. To his surprise, the coed pushes him down and crawls upward until the Professor's face is planted firmly between her thighs. Unable to resist, Professor Jones begins sucking and kissing on the young woman's supple pussy.

As she slides Ramon's hands up her skirt, Jasmine can't help but notice that the professor's cunnilingus skills were no match for Veronica's.

Taking his cue from his elder, Don kisses a trail down Professor Bui's stomach, letting his tongue linger around her navel. The older woman groans as she pushes her student further down her body. Suddenly remembering her audience:

"Now remember students...huh...it is easiest to penetrate a partner when they're...oh my gods, Don!" The woman's thighs squeeze the young athlete's head as she's overcome by an orgasm.

Veronica flips around on Professors Jones's face, gracing her classmates with a view of her bouncing C cup breast. Oddly in control even as Professor Jones's tongue works at her sex, she chimes in.

"It's important to make sure your partner is turned on and relaxed before penetration. The easiest way to ensure that is by giving them an orgasm." As if for emphasis, she grinds down onto her professor's tongue. "The same can be said for the penetrating partner, especially in people our age. Getting the easy one out can help your partner's stamina and passion."

Veronica leans down and takes their professor's monster cock into her mouth. Professor Jones growls as her wet mouth envelopes him. On the pull out screen, a profile view shows their bodies writhing as they sixty-nine. Jasmine cums on Ramon's long fingers. One of her hands grips the young man's thigh and his body jerks as he creams his sweatpants again.

On the couch, Professor Bui kneels down between Don's legs. She kisses and licks his throbbing member, being mindful of his approaching orgasm. She calls to the students without ever taking her eyes off his pulsing manhood.

"Sometimes, you or a partner will be close to orgasming before you're ready. There are many ways to deal with this. One option is to push through and allow the orgasm and hope that the partner will be able to recharge." Professor Bui opens her mouth, allowing just the tip of Don's cock to enter. The young man groans, trying his hardest not to thrust into his professor's mouth. She pulls back quickly, chuckling slightly.

"Or, you can employ a practice called edging, where you get your partner close to orgasm without going over, so to say. This can be a fun thing for couples to do together to practice their patience and to allow passion to build. It also has the benefit of stronger orgasms." Professor Bui winks at Don who's eyes roll into the back of his head. She pulls back, kissing his thighs.

On the bed, Veronica has worked all but the last few inches of Professor Jones's 10 inch cock. The students watched with anticipation, some whispering about whether it's even possible. But with shocking ease, Veronica works her way down. Finally, her lips touch his swollen balls. The class cheers and moans their approval. The Professor's head rolls back unable to concentrate on his end of the equation. Veronica positions her hard clit over his nose and begins to grind.

She eyes her audience and seemingly winks. Her long tongue snakes out of her mouth and tickles Professor Jones' balls. The man lets out an unearthly growl as his balls begin to pulse out a much needed load. Veronica's body tenses as she orgasms along with him.

On the couch, Professor Bui suddenly envelopes Don's entire dick with her hot throat. All the stimulation is too much, Don adds his own cries of orgasm to the cacophony around him.

It takes close to five minutes for the panting and groaning to die down. When he's finally able to stand, Professor Jones walks on wobbly legs to the edge of the stage.

"We're going to break out into small groups for the next twenty minutes, and then we'll begin part two of the presentation."